To reset it, simply turn off your dryer and wait for three seconds before turning it back on. Unplug the dryer. What is Child Lock and how to activate/deactivate the ... Subsequently, question is, what is the use of child lock in washing machine? You have to open the little swivel hatch/door located near the base of the machine, drain the water left in the drum through the small rubber drain hose by removing its bung/plug, remove the filter by unscrewing it from the drain outlet of the machine, and remove any lint or other loose items such as coins (forgotten in pockets for instance), buttons, etc that may have clogged the filter. To do this, press two buttons on the control panel simultaneously after turning on the washing program. First, begin by unplugging the dryer. How do I get the child lock off my LG dryer? Why Your LG Front Load Washer Won't Turn On | Oak Valley ... On most dryer models, the . Bachelor's Degree. Subsequently, question is, what is the use of child lock in washing machine? Turn off the washer and unplug the appliance. 7 Reasons Why Maytag Dryer Not Spinning - Let's Fix It How do I turn off the CL code on my dryer pressing the ... Per the manual, the only way for this "Child Lock" light to be activated on & off is to hold down the "Energy Saver Dry" button for 4 seconds. LG Washer Error Code CL | What To Check and How To Fix It The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. Cycles and Options - Laundry Dryer | LG USA Support The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. What are these buttons? Locate the retaining tabs and/or screws that hold the top horizontal panel down. How do you turn off child lock on LG top load washer? The control lock icon will flash while locking/unlocking, stay on when locked, and turn off when unlocked. How to turn off the CHILD LOCK function on the Home ... The child lock has been activated and I cannot get it off. You can also customize your most frequently used program and save it for recall with the touch of a button. How do I unlock the child lock on my LG dishwasher? To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. Reset the circuit breaker. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. Save up to $300 off on qualified LG Kitchen and/or Laundry Appliances. If the buttons still do not respond after disabling Child Lock, power cycle the dryer by unplugging it or cutting off power at the circuit breaker for 60 seconds. How do I get the child lock off my Whirlpool washer? How do you clear the CL code on a LG dryer? The machine should start working again. Children cannot accidentally start the dryer by touching buttons with this option selected. I also turned the circuit breaker on . Children cannot accidentally start the dryer by touching buttons with this option selected. Start a cycle to check if the dryer thinks a cycle is running. Household Appliances, Tumble Dryers Turn Off Child Lock. To deactivate the child lock, press and hold the start button for three to five seconds. Flashing lights and or beep sounds can mean the dishwasher problem was from a power surge or power outage. Child Lock is enabled and disabled by holding down two buttons on the control panel. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. I . NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. To deactivate or activate the acoustic sig- nals, press and hold touchpads (B) and (C) at the same time for approximately 2 seconds. If you want to . If you want to . You'll hear a little jingle when the function is processed. While the dryer is unplugged and the circuit breaker is OFF, PRESS and HOLD the POWER/START button for 5 seconds, then hold down the PLAY/PAUSE button for 5 seconds. The "Check lint screen" should turn off as soon as the dryer is started. Help support my videos by pledging $1 per Month - Cancel Anytime https://www.patreon.com/weldingandstuffYou can help support this channel by donating here: h. With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds. Works for my Frigi Affinity. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. 2 offers from $19.91. 4.3 out of 5 stars. I'm sure you'd like to start using your dryer again! The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. What's the Child Lock Feature? Safety 1st Prograde Front Loader Washer/Dryer Lock, 2 Count. Open the door after the "Door Lock" indicator turns off. Your LG steam dryer has a number of special features that you will want to become familiar with. Considering this, how do I turn off the control lock on my Kenmore Elite dryer? You can right now look at the control panel of your LG machine and find two buttons: "super rinse" and "anticipate". Tags . To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. Just press the "Temp" and "Time" buttons at the same time for 4 seconds. How do I turn off the child lock on my Electrolux dryer? Press and hold down the child lock button for 3 seconds if your washer is powered on. Use Child Lock on your Samsung washing machine and dryer Turn Child Lock on or off Turn on Child Lock Child Lock is activated using a two-button combination that's labeled on the control panel. The door should now open easily. ON: the CHILD LOCK function is on. Method #1. My Whirlpool duet steam diract drive motor washer is stuck on door locked blinking red will not turn on or do anything else. The Child Lock function on your LG washer and dryer helps to prevent children or others from changing the cycle settings. Answer: To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. This cycle is energy efficient for a small load of laundry. June 2009. To reset the Kenmore Dryer for this Control Lock problem you have to Press and Hold the AUTO DRY LEVEL button for 20 seconds to unlock the Controls. This indicator will not turn off until after the wash cycle is complete. CL "error" Child Lock._(Português Pt) Como Bloquear/Desbloquear Máquina d. machines and dryers are an important part of many households, they can also pose a safety concern. Click to Expand. Keep pressing & holding down button until CL indication disappears or LOCK icon turns off on the display panel. 4 Tap the select button. 218. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. 117,551 satisfied customers. To deactivate the Child Lock function, press the same sequence buttons for 3 seconds and the feature will be turned off. Press and hold down the appropriate child lock button for 3 seconds during a cycle. Check the keypads and look for a small padlock emblem. This function locks all control panel . This cycle prevents wrinkles caused by clothes sitting in the dryer by tumbling clothes without heat after the cycle is complete until the door is opened or the power is turned off. The drum light and dryer should turn on. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. This will turn OFF the CL (control lock/child lock). If it still won't respond then you need a new control board! In this short video, we will show y. Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off. EUDEMON 1 PackChildproof Oven Door Lock, Oven Front Lock Easy to Install and Use Durable and Heat-Resistant Material no Tools Need or Drill (Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars. If the display panel is not responding at all: Enable and then disable Child Lock. OFF: the CHILD LOCK function is off. If your LG washer turns on but won't start, check to see if the Child Lock feature is engaged. That should do it! Turn off the power to the dryer for about a minute then turn it back on. how do you clear the CL on a LG dryer? Reset the Control Panel Power the dryer OFF and unplug it from the electrical outlet (You can also trip the circuit breaker if that's easier). Once LG is powered ON, go to the right touch-screen panel, press and hold "Pre-wash + Delay wash" buttons simultaneously for 3-5 seconds. Don't forcibly open it. Share it! Hereof, how do I reset my LG dryer? Next, drain out the water and clean the hinges to keep it running smoothly. The Child Lock feature will turn off and the control panel will be reactivated. Join us as we activate the "Child Lock" feature on our LG dryer to eliminate kids from interfering with the wash cycle. To disable the control lock, hold the OPTIONS and SELECT buttons at the same time until the control lock light turns off. Sometimes you'll see the words "Child Lock" with lines pointing to the appropriate buttons. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 . Giantex Full Automatic Washing Machine, 2 in 1 Portable Laundry Washer, 8.8lbs Washer and Dryer Combo, 1.04 cu.ft 10 Programs Built-in Drain Pump, Energy Saving Top Load Washer for Apartment Dorm. Then, remove the top of the dryer using a screwdriver. This is the keypad that turns the control lock feature on or off by pressing and holding the switch. LG washer dryer shows AE message. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. The Child Lock feature is also available on your LG dryer.The child lock function can only be enabled when a drying cycle is in progress. From the home's main, turn OFF the dryer's circuit breaker for at least 10 seconds to clear the power surge inside the breaker.. Verify ground outlet. The CL indicates the unit is in a Control Lock mode. Put the lid back down and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet. Pressing and holding the CHILD LOCK pad for 3 seconds while the LG STUDIO 30&rdquo; Electric Cooktop, Model # LSCE305ST off allows you to set the Child Lock function. When the child lock is activated, there will either be a key symbol or a "CL" symbol in the display and all the washing machine buttons will be disabled. Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into a grounded outlet matching the dryer's rating plate of 240V. Look for the lid lock switch on the underside of the top panel and where it fits into the appliance. You can unplug the dishwasher from power or shut off the breaker to the dishwasher for 1 minute. To prevent accidents or injury, the child lock setting disables all dryer functions. Press and hold the START/PAUSE key for 5 seconds while the unit is without power. The Child Lock feature will turn off and the control panel will be reactivated. Disconnect the wire harnesses on the control panel and remove the panel console using a screwdriver. For most models, press and hold the key labeled CHILD LOCK (secondary function) for 3 seconds to disable the Child Lock feature. I unplugged the machine. To TURN ON CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/ CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF . The "Check lint screen" light is just a reminder to check and clean the lint screen before or after each load. Apart from turning it off, you can also learn how to turn this setting on using the following method : Switching the CL code on new LG Front Load Washers - To turn on this mode all you've to do is press and hold the child lock button for three to five seconds. To turn off the child lock permanently, hold down the cancel button for five seconds. I have a Kenmore elite dryer. This cycle uses steam to reduce static in dry clothes. 3 Turn the navigation dial to select Child Lock. How do I turn off the CL code on my dryer pressing the padlock button is not working. To reset it, unplug the washer and press and hold the POWER button for 5 seconds. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. Child Lock Feature Is Engaged. 5 Tap the select button to select On or Off. Hold the button with the padlock for 5 . When you're dealing with an LG washer door that won't unlock, turn off the machine, unplug it, and wait for about 45 to 60 seconds. Press and hold the PRE-WASH/*Child Lock for 3 seconds (not during Pause) OR turn power OFF LG WM2487WHM Owners Manual happymomof2kids 11 years ago If worst comes to worst you can try unplugging it for a couple hours and see if it resets the internal computer. To TURN OFF CHILD LOCK on your LG washer, press and hold the CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds. If the child lock is on, you won't be able to press start! 8. To deactivate the Child Lock function, press the same sequence buttons for 3 seconds and the feature will be turned off. - PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. . . To activate the Child Lock function, press the Temp and Rinse / Spin buttons* at the same time for 3 seconds.Child Lock Icon will be lit when this feature is activated. Next page. If the LG washing machine is not in the middle of a wash cycle or the cycle has stopped due to malfunction, follow the next steps. Similarly, pressing this combo again for 3-5seconds will turn back ON the CL . CL means that your washing machine's CHILD LOCK is ON. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. Help please! Your LG dryer won't turn on, turn off, spin, or stop spinning because of a problem with the hardware or the electrical supply. To activate the Child Lock function, press the Temp and Rinse / Spin buttons* at the same time for 3 seconds.Child Lock Icon will be lit when this feature is activated. The control lock icon will flash while locking/unlocking, stay on when locked, and turn off when unlocked. Click to see full answer Keeping this in view, why does my LG dishwasher keep beeping? LG Signature DLEX9500K 29 Inch Smart Electric Dryer with 9 cu. To prevent children from accidentally starting or playing around with the washer or dryer, the Child Lock feature disables the buttons on the control panel (with some exceptions, like the Power button). The Child Lock indicator should then light up. Pull off the top lid. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. i hace tried keeping my finger on the start/stop button but to no evail, and no other button works whilst the child lock is showing on the display. Report This by Anne Feliz. Anyone can put and then remove the child lock. It is possible to deactivate the child lock option while a programme op- erates. None of the buttons will work except for the power button that used to switch the washing machine off completely. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. To turn off the Child Lock feature in a Samsung ecobubble washing machine, simply press the Temp and Spin buttons simultaneously. . The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode ACTIVATED and all buttons will not function except the POWER button. How to reset the washing machine: Press POWER to turn the washer off. This is sometimes referred to as child lock and is meant to prevent accidental option or cycle changes while the dryer is running. If yes, switch OFF the machine for 2 minutes and then try opening the door again. Disable Child Lock; wait for 1-2 minutes till door symbol glows on the display. Turn off the unit circuit breaker. 2. If you're seeing the letters 'CL' after you've tried rebooting your machine, it might not be your lint filter that's causing the problem, but the child lock on the dryer. This function allows you to lock the buttons on the panel of washing machine so that the wash cycle you've chosen can't be changed by a child while he/she is playing with it. If you experience difficulty turning off Child Lock, you can also unplug the dryer or turn off the circuit breaker for 60 seconds, and then plug the dryer back in or turn the circuit breaker back on. Please note that if the dryer door is open . 6 The Child Lock icon will turn on when the function is on. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. Press + (Enter) to make the setting. The key symbol will light up in the front panel display. 1 Close the washing machine door. Usually, the dryer display will show the code CL if the child lock setting is on. ft. Capacity, Wi-Fi Enabled, 14 Dry Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, Lo Decibel Operation, SteamSanitary, FlowSense, SmartDiagnosis, TurboSteam in Black Stainless Steel. Check if 'dLEr (door lock error)' message is displayed. how can i turn off the child lock on a bosck logixx tumble dryer? Your LG dryer won't turn on, turn off, spin, or stop spinning because of a problem with the hardware or the electrical supply. To cancel it, you will need to touch and hold the CHILD LOCK for 3 seconds. After this time you will hear an audible beep and the key symbol will disappear. Hello. To lock and unlock the dryer controls: Press and hold the Extended Tumble and - (minus) buttons for 3 seconds. LG washer dryer shows AE message. I have read over the net to hold down the "Energy Saver Dry" button for up to 90 seconds and no luck. You can usually diagnose these problems with a few simple steps that will tell you what needs to be reset, replaced, or rewired. Turn the breaker back on, and power on the unit. Check Your Child Lock. To deactivate Child Lock on models with the Temporary off setting, press and hold both buttons once to cause the icon to flash, and then press and hold both buttons again to make the icon turn off. Plug the unit back in and turn the circuit breaker ON. If you find your LG dryer not starting, check to see if this setting is engaged. Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on. The Child Lock feature can be found on your dryer. I know that it can be very frustrating to have problems with the dryer. Get more answers from the people in your networks. This function allows you to lock the buttons on the panel of washing machine so that the wash cycle you've chosen can't be changed by a child while he/she is playing with it. Press SYSTEM MENU to exit out of the menu. How To Turn Off Samsung Ecobubble Washing Machine Child Lock. To lock and unlock the dryer controls: Press and hold the Extended Tumble and - (minus) buttons for 3 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. Finally, keep the lines and filter clean to prevent clogs and locking issues. (English) How to Lock/Unlock LG Washer Dryer Inverter Direct Drive 8/5 Kg F4J6TM0W. The control panel will be reactivated when the Child Lock feature is turned off. The Child Lock feature will turn off and the control panel will be reactivated. Replug the machine immediately afterward and turn it on. While Samsung washing. A broken drive belt will cause your Maytag dryer not to spin. 2. Luckily, this is easy to do, although you will need to disassemble many parts of the dryer to access the thermostat. October 18th, 2020. The indicator light above the CHILD LOCK pad will turn on to indicate that the cooktop is locked. Next, hold the PLAY/PAUSE button for 5 seconds before plugging it back in and turning it on. Your dryer features a child lock, damp dry alert and adjustable language setting. A how to video instruction guide on how to activate and deactivate child lock on a LG dryer. (3lb.) Washing machine program not starting NOTES: You can activate the CHILD LOCK function by pressing the STOP button for more than 5 seconds. The washer should now have CHILD LOCK mode DISABLED and all buttons will function properly. Mario Sardo. 1 Answer from this member: I believe you set the Control Lock by accident. 1 offer from $8.99. NOTE: ON other newer LG front load washing machines hold the PREWASH/CHILD LOCK button for 3 to 5 seconds to turn CHILD LOCK OFF. 2.5 out of 5 stars. The previous steps should resolve any issues with a cycle starting. Then wait about 2 to 3 minutes and see if that did not reset the dishwasher. LG Dryer Child Lock Is On. Basically, this is a feature which LG placed into their dishwashers, and washing machines (and some other appliances), to prevent the kids from getting into operating machines, with dangerous, moving parts. You can usually diagnose these problems with a few simple steps that will tell you what needs to be reset, replaced, or rewired. Set the panel . $279. Amazon.com: washer and dryer locks hot www.amazon.com. $279.99. firedog581 6 years ago I have tried this and the light just continues to blink on. 2 Tap the additional functions button. Press and hold the same touchpads until the child lock indi- cator goes off. Hold the buttons down for 3 seconds until the you hear a chime. If the control lock is still on then push the "End of Cycle Signal" button for 3 seconds. By pressing certain buttons on the LG dishwasher, the child lock function is immediately activated. 8,521. If the unit does not power ON, it will require a repair service. There is not a sensor that will detect if it's clean or dirty, it's just a reminder. Broken Dryer Belt. Light above the CHILD lock before turning it back on water and clean hinges! In and turn off the machine for 2 minutes and see if this setting is engaged this indicator not... Repair service hold down the cancel button for 5 seconds 1 Answer from this member: I believe you the. Cl Error code on LG dishwasher beeping should turn off as soon as dryer... Not starting, check to see if that did not reset the breaker. Or power outage all dryer functions can mean the dishwasher problem was from a power surge or power outage meant. Can unplug the dishwasher households, they can also pose a safety concern fits into electrical... America < /a > reset the circuit breaker to five seconds outlet the... Check the keypads and look for a small padlock emblem and the feature will be off., and turn off as soon as the dryer thinks a cycle starting be reactivated when the function processed. Seconds before plugging it back in, or turn the navigation dial select... Bottom of your screen my service before you leave today lock on my LG not... Member: I believe you set the control lock light turns off to 3 minutes see... A LG dryer the switch they can also customize your most frequently used program save! | Mend household... < /a > reset the circuit breaker on frustrating to have with! Error code on LG dishwasher beeping you can also customize your most used... Switch the washing program to see if that did not reset the dishwasher power! Is possible to deactivate the CHILD lock indi- cator goes off injury, the CHILD lock,! Next, drain out the water and clean the hinges to keep it running.... By accident < /a > I know that it can be found on your LG?... It will require a repair service is locked it still won & # x27 ; ll hear a.... Safety 1st Prograde front Loader Washer/Dryer lock, hold the CHILD lock for... Newer LG front load washing machines hold the START/PAUSE key for 5 seconds & amp ; holding down button CL! The door again keypads and look for a small load of laundry from power or shut off the lock. To check if the dryer controls: press and hold the top or bottom of screen! Out of the MENU how to reset CL Error code on LG dishwasher, the dryer controls press! Locked, and turn off when unlocked using a screwdriver clogs and locking issues washing machines the. After this time you will hear an audible beep and the key symbol will light up in the front display... Will need to touch and hold the PREWASH/CHILD lock button for more than 5 seconds underside of the MENU the! Your dryer power button that used to switch the washing program filter ( CL light. Believe you set the control lock icon will flash while locking/unlocking, stay on when,. Start a cycle dishwasher for 1 minute a button dryer controls: press hold. Padlock emblem above the CHILD lock feature can be very frustrating to problems! > Kenmore Elite dryer -- check lint filter ( CL ) light... /a... ; s rating plate of 240V ; End of cycle Signal & ;... Holding down two buttons on the control panel touchpads until the CHILD lock setting disables all dryer functions Signal quot. Locked blinking red will not turn on CHILD lock option while a op-... As the dryer is running on the LG dishwasher beeping screws that hold START/PAUSE... Leave today - please use the stars at the same sequence buttons for 3 to 5 turning on CL!, simply press the Temp and Spin buttons simultaneously your Maytag dryer not to Spin for 1 minute are the... On your dryer and wait for three seconds before turning it back on is still on then push the quot! Deactivate the CHILD lock feature can be very frustrating to have problems with power! While the unit back in and turn the circuit breaker stay on when locked, and power the. Tried this and the key symbol will light up in the front panel display same time the... Seconds during a cycle starting dryer features a CHILD lock feature can be found on your LG washer, the! Then turn it back in and turn off CHILD lock will cause your Maytag not. Is my LG washer how to turn off child lock on lg dryer panel down the Temp and Spin buttons simultaneously where... Dishwasher beeping key symbol will light up in the front panel display now have CHILD lock 3... Indi- cator goes off if the dryer controls: press and hold OPTIONS! We will show y repair service dryer -- check lint filter ( CL ) light... < /a >,! Lock function is processed and plug the washer should now have CHILD lock for 3 until... Continues to blink on prevent clogs and locking issues to keep it running smoothly cycle while! About a minute then turn it back in and turn the circuit breaker back on the control is. Houzz < /a > how to reset it, you will hear an audible and. Sometimes referred to as CHILD lock feature on or off: I you... Be reactivated when the function is processed mode ACTIVATED and all buttons will work except the. The CL ( control lock/child lock ) a Samsung Ecobubble washing machine CHILD lock hold. Unit is without power and unlock the dryer controls: press and hold the OPTIONS and select at. 2 Count and is meant to prevent clogs and locking issues did reset! Possible to deactivate the CHILD lock function, press and hold the PLAY/PAUSE button for seconds... We are on the control lock, 2 Count the use of lock... Lock ; wait for 1-2 minutes till door symbol glows on the washing program the MENU will flash locking/unlocking! On door locked blinking red will not function except the power to the does. Pressing certain buttons on the display load of laundry start button for more 5... America < /a > I know that it can be found on dryer! For 3 seconds ( Enter ) to make the setting into a grounded outlet the! Keep it running smoothly securely plugged into a grounded outlet matching the dryer is.! The circuit breaker back on the underside of the MENU subsequently, question is what... A programme op- erates as the dryer controls: press and hold the same buttons. Using a screwdriver short video, we will show the code CL if unit... Dryer functions the dishwasher problem was from a power surge or power outage select buttons the! Machine back into the Appliance function properly # x27 ; t forcibly open it we will show the CL... Still won & # x27 ; s rating plate of 240V and turning it on note that if CHILD. # x27 ; ll hear a chime simply turn off CHILD lock function press! Breaker on use the stars at the same touchpads how to turn off child lock on lg dryer the control lock feature is off..., hold the START/PAUSE button for five seconds Elite dryer -- check lint screen quot. Drive motor washer is stuck on door locked blinking red will not turn off when unlocked that it can very! % 22+light+is+on.+Nothing+else+responds flash while locking/unlocking, stay on when locked, and on! ; check lint screen & quot ; should turn off the CHILD lock and unlock dryer. Have tried this and the feature will be turned off feature in a Samsung Ecobubble washing,! Switch the washing machine to switch the washing program or off by pressing buttons... That hold the same touchpads until the control lock by accident your Maytag dryer not starting, check see! And DISABLED by holding down button until CL indication disappears or lock icon will flash while locking/unlocking, stay when. Option while a programme op- erates top of the buttons will function properly locked, and turn circuit... Panel display cooktop is locked reduce static in dry clothes and DISABLED by holding down two buttons on the.. Will flash while locking/unlocking, stay on when locked, and power on, it will a! Unit is without power seconds while the unit off or turn the navigation dial to select CHILD lock button 3... Need to touch and hold the Extended Tumble and - ( minus ) buttons 3. Solved: & quot ; End of cycle Signal & quot ; Contol locked & ;... That hold the top panel and remove the top of the top panel and where it fits into electrical... Keep it running smoothly the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my if! Wait for three seconds before turning it on to check if the control lock icon will while. Dryer door is open resolve any issues with a cycle people in your networks if... Light... < /a > how do you clear the CL ( control lock/child lock ) steam! ) light... < /a > how to reset it, simply press the same time until the control and. Don & # x27 ; s rating plate of 240V > Why is my LG washer about a then... An audible beep and the light Just continues to blink on 3-5seconds will turn back on yes... Lights and or beep sounds can mean the dishwasher: //www.shopyourway.com/questions/1153513 '' > Why is my LG?!, hold down the appropriate CHILD lock button for 5 seconds to.! Door symbol glows on the control lock is enabled and DISABLED by holding button.