Woman hurt in crash on I-75 that killed 2 in critical ... The two-vehicle crash happened near Exit . I-25 Closed in Both Directions Near Garden of the Gods ... The eastbound and westbound I-40 off-ramps to South Pennsylvania Avenue were shut down because of the crash. I-90 is closed due a serious injury accident in Albany The collision was reported shortly before 3 a.m. in . Accident snarls traffic on I-25 near Larkspur CNN10 - 11/22/21 Today's show reports on the future of California's giant sequoias, a unique science experiment, and an auction record set by a copy of. 25 Walsenburg Traffic. I-90 going westbound from I-87 to I-890 in Albany is closed because of a serious injury accident. I-25 crash causes delays going into Las Cruces | KFOX North lanes of I-25 shutdown near Larkspur by traffic crash. MARSHALL COUNTY, Ky. (KFVS) - All lanes on Interstate 24 near the 28 mile marker are open following a deadly crash involving multiple vehicles on Wednesday afternoon, August 25. NB I-25 reopens near Larkspur following 2 multi-vehicle ... Lone Tree All lanes of Interstate 25 northbound at. Traffic Advisory. 6-vehicle crash closes part of I-25 in Colorado | OutThere ... I-25 Gap reopens after serious crash ... - FOX21 News Colorado — Emergency crews have responded to reports of a rollover crash involving a dump truck on Route 24 in Avon early Saturday morning. UNION CITY - A woman died early Sunday in a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 880 in Union City, according to the California Highway Patrol. Cleared: Crash in Martin County on I-95 North, at Mile Marker 112. I-25 southbound near Tramway, Alameda reopens after fatal ... The crash is blocking both the center and right lanes between exi. Northbound Interstate 25 was closed for over three hours Wednesday evening between Monument and Larkspur because of a fatal crash near the Greenland exit, the Colorado State Patrol said. 1 dead in Raynham 495 crash (Boston 25 News) November 10, 2021 at 12:17 pm EST By Boston 25 News Staff. 1 killed after crash on I-24 . California - Home of Hollywood, the hills of San Francisco, and the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Traffic accident report & alerts today and recent events, road incidents, collisions and other accident-related breaking news to keep you informed. Several. Earlier The Colorado Department of Transportation reported that northbound Interstate 25 was closed between Colorado Springs and Denver on Thanksgiving morning due to a crash near The post Crash causes . EL PASO COUNTY—Both directions of Interstate 25 in Colorado Springs have been closed near Garden of the Gods following a serious crash. I-25 northbound was shut down at that . According to local reports, the deadly collision took place at the intersection of NM-599 and Interstate 25. Northbound I-25 closed near Larkspur due to multi-car crash DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) -- The Colorado State Patrol says the northbound lanes of Interstate 25 are closed near Larkspur due to a multi-car crash. Police said the man was riding his motorcycle north on I-25 just before 1 a.m. Wednesday. I-25 Colorado Traffic Statewide. The motorcyclist was in the far-left lane when he allegedly attempted to cross multiple lanes to . The Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office says a vehicle rolled and several . The department is asking members of the public who have information about the crash to call Traffic Unit Officer Tim Bales at . 2021-11-24 Roadnow. The crash happened in the westbound lanes of I-70 near State Road 267 around 10 a.m. As of 4 p.m. Sunday, all westbound lanes remain closed and one eastbound lane is open. Northbound I-25 reopens near Larkspur following 2 multi-vehicle crashes Thursday morning The northbound lanes of Interstate 25 were shut down for about three hours near Larkspur early Thursday morning following two crashes on the highway involving multiple vehicles, according to the . 25 Castle Rock Traffic. Troopers say the driver of an eastbound semi-tractor trailer lost control in a construction cross-over, jackknifed and crashed through the concrete barrier wall. 25 Denver Traffic. RAYNHAM, Mass. A crash involving three semi-trucks and three cars has closed down lanes of Interstate 25 on Thursday in Larkspur. COLORADO SPRINGS — Colorado State Patrol has closed northbound I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to a serious rollover crash before 8:00 a.m . — FL511 Southeast (@fl511_southeast) October 25, 2021 Sports Extra Daily- Nov. 25, 2021 Sports / 2 weeks ago. Traffic Advisory. CALVERT CITY, KY — The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says one lane . Former White Sox, Orioles GM Roland Hemond Dies At Age 92Born Oct. 26, 1929. in Central Falls, Rhode Island, Hemond was the assistant scouting director for the Milwaukee Braves during the 1950s. The road was closed between exit 259 at Crossroads Boulevard and exit 262 at State Highway . CSP said the crash happened before 8:30. All lanes are reopened after a crash closed the southbound lanes of I-25 near the Isleta exit. A semi traveling southbound on I-25 between Garden of the Gods and Fillmore crossed into the northbound lanes and struck a vehicle. LARKSPUR, Colo. — Emergency crews are working to clear northbound Interstate 25 between Colorado Springs and Castle Rock after a serious accident. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - Police have identified the pedestrian killed on I-25 between Tramway and Alameda on Wednesday night. Tyler C Dalpiaz, 23, was struck by a vehicle after he got out of his car to assess damage to his own vehicle after hitting a trailer, according to officials. Traffic began flowing again at about 10:10 a.m. According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, 35-year-old Dane Kauk passed away after his 2017 Toyota Tacoma struck a 2022 Freightliner that was slowing down in the east bound lanes on I-40 near the 94 mile . 25 Starkville Traffic. 8 people are dead and several more injured after sandstorm leads to 20 vehicle crash in Utah By Hollie Silverman and Gene Norman, CNN Updated 3:45 PM ET, Mon July 26, 2021 CASTLE ROCK, Colo. (KDVR) — Colorado State Patrol (CSP) and the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) have reopened Interstate 25 following a multi-vehicle crash in the Gap Project. Miami Fire Rescue: Teens Ejected In Crash, Friends Flee Three teenagers, all under the age of 16, were seriously hurt Friday morning following a bad crash. North. By New Mexico Legal News in Accident News Sante Fe, NM (September 7, 2021) - On Sunday, September 5, two people lost their lives in the aftermath of a car crash in Sante Fe. Last updated at 08:09 AM. WILLOUGHBY, Ohio (WOIO) - A semi-truck rollover crash closed part of I-90 WB in Willoughby early Friday, leading to a backup of about two miles during the morning commute. Construction Worker Seriously Hurt In I-94 Work Site Accident In Dayton By WCCO-TV Staff October 25, 2021 at 9:42 pm Filed Under: Interstate 94 , Local TV , Minnesota State Patrol Earlier The Colorado Department of Transportation reported that northbound Interstate 25 was closed between Colorado Springs and Denver on Thanksgiving morning due to a crash near The post Crash causes . 1 Interstate 25 Colorado Accidents. jgibbs@coloradocommunitymedia.com. Albuquerque man dies in I-25 crash south of T or C. SIERRA COUNTY - New Mexico State Police said an Albuquerque man died in a crash on Interstate 25 near milepost 63 south of Truth or Consequences . All lanes blocked. A major traffic accident on Interstate 25 in Colorado is causing significant delays Thursday afternoon. 25 Denver Traffic. Colorado State Patrol seeks vehicle involed in early-morning crash. PUEBLO COUNTY — Tuesday afternoon, a fatal crash closed northbound I-25 north of Pueblo. APD, at around 4:30 a.m. Thursday, responded to the area near Avenida Cesar Chavez and I-25 where a two-vehicle crash occurred involving a car that rolled over. Nashville News, Weather, and Sports . Police are asking people to seek an alternate route for their Monday morning commute due to a fatal vehicle vs. pedestrian crash on I-25 northbound near Lomas. I-25 accidents in each state. LARKSPUR, Colo. — Interstate 25 near Larkspur has reopened after an hourslong closure due to a multi-vehicle crash Thursday morning. The lanes of I-24 . Interstate 25 Wyoming Accidents. . The lanes appeared to be reopened by midafternoon. Joliet Woman, 25, Dies In I-55 Crash - Joliet, IL - The Illinois State Police announced that the 25-year-old Joliet resident was killed around 3:40 a.m. on the Joliet stretch of Interstate 55. Read More Accident News Reports 20 hurt, dozens of vehicles crash as more snow hits Colorado Colorado Larkspur I-25 source: Bing 1 view 24 northbound before Exit 35. LARKSPUR - As of 2:15 p.m., the Colorado Department of Transportation reports all of northbound I-25 is now open between Tomah Rd (exit 174) and Plum Creek Parkway (exit 181) following a crash . A Caddo County accident on Interstate 40 Monday morning has taken the life of a Hammon man. 25 Walsenburg Traffic. DENVER - The northbound lanes of Interstate 25 were shut down for about three hours near Larkspur early Thursday morning following two crashes on the highway involving multiple vehicles, according. AVON, Mass. South. Rancho Cordova Motorcyclist, 25, Killed In I-5 Crash Involving Multiple Vehicles By CBS13 Staff November 18, 2021 at 5:55 am Filed Under: Rancho Cordova News , Sacramento News Two lanes of northbound Interstate 25 have been reopened following a crash between Woodmen Road and North Academy Boulevard, the Colorado Department of Transportation posted to Twitter Friday. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - Northbound I-25, south of Lomas, has reopened after New Mexico State Police investigated a Monday morning pedestrian crash in the area between Exits 224B and 225. Jessica Gibbs. Accidents/Incidents along I-25 in Colorado. Several Cars, 3 Semi Trucks Involved In Big Crash On I-25 Near Larkspur. A major traffic accident on Interstate 25 in Colorado is causing significant delays Thursday afternoon. Posted: Oct 25, 2021 / 09:16 PM CDT / Updated: Oct 26, 2021 / 05:18 AM CDT AUSTIN (KXAN) — Two people are dead after a fiery crash Monday night on Interstate 35 near 51st Street, Austin-Travis . It has varying road conditions to consider, often depending on traffic, elevation and weather such as thick fog and heavy CBS affiliate, Channel 7 Iowa State Patrol Sgt. The Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office says a vehicle rolled and several . MONDAY 10/25/2021 9:32 P.M. MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4) - Police have identified the man that was struck and killed on I-215 in Millcreek on Oct. 15. Just about 24 hours earlier, another crash on I-25, that time in Pueblo, left drivers shaken. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — At least one person was critically injured in a multi-vehicle crash along Interstate 65 in Nashville early Friday morning. The crash was reported just before 2 p.m. near Larkspur. Multiple people were transported to the hospital after a rollover was reported. and last updated 11:20 AM, Jun 22, 2021. Teen killed in accident on I-25 near Larkspur. A crash on Interstate 25 involving several cars and three semi trucks led to a full closure of the interstate for several hours on Thursday. The stretch of highway near Larkspur, part of the 18-mile I-25 South Gap construction project, reopened at about 2 p.m., according to the CSP. Traffic began flowing again at about 10:10 a.m. WILLIAMS, Iowa — Southbound I-35 has reopened between exits 147 and 144 after being closed for several hours after a multi-vehicle crash Friday morning. 25 Castle Rock Traffic. DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (KKTV) - A jackknifed semi caused major problems on Friday along I-25 in Colorado. The crash happened around 10 a.m. in snowy conditions near. The Massachusetts State Police told Boston 25 News crews arrived at the scene at approximately 6:49 a.m. 25 Pueblo Traffic. Northbound lanes of the. Tech 5:29pm Nov 25, 2021. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - All lanes of I-25 southbound near the Isleta exit are closed after a crash Friday night. A person died after multiple vehicles were involved in a crash at Interstate 40 and Pennsylvania Avenue in Oklahoma City on Monday, officials said.Three vehicles were involved, and one person died at the scene. MIAMI TWP., Montgomery County — UPDATE @12:35 p.m. Nov. 25: A 83-year-old woman injured in a crash on I-75 earlier this week that killed two . 25 Colorado Springs Traffic. The latest videos from WKRN News 2. LARKSPUR, Colo. (KRDO) -- UPDATE: Northbound Interstate 25 has reopened after a crash near Larkspur that caused major delays Thursday morning. UPDATE 8/26 AT 5 A.M.: The KYTC says all lanes are open on I-24 near the site of Wednesday's deadly crash in Marshall County. A crash on I-25 near Broncos Stadium at Mile High is causing delays for commuters, according to Colorado Department of Transportation. All lanes are closed in the area. Updated: May 21, 2021 / 11:01 AM CDT. The northbound lanes of Interstate 25 reopened Friday morning following a crash involving five vehicles. Interstate 25 New Mexico Accidents. As of 11:38 a.m., traffic . 1 dead, 1 critical following crash that closed I-25 near Pueblo. CDOT says there will be full closures of southbound I-25 near Larkspur from Spruce Mountain Road to Upper Lake Gulch Road on the following days/ times". Click for Real Time Traffic. LARKSPUR, Colo. — Northbound Interstate 25 has reopened after a serious crash Monday morning. I-25 Colorado Traffic Statewide. 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, to 7 a.m. Tuesday . Major crash on I-285S in DeKalb County blocks all lanes. According to the Colorado State Patrol, the crash is located on I-25 near mile marker 173. According to the Colorado State Patrol, the crash is located on I-25 near mile marker 173. Other Cities Along I-25. Read More The crash happened around 10:13 p.m. New Mexico State Police. Alex Dinkla said serious injuries have been reported and "weather is possibly a factor." Even with only light snow falling . The Colorado State Patrol is searching for a vehicle involved in an early-morning Dec. 10 accident that occurred near Larkspur and left one man dead — although . KOCO Staff. 25 Colorado Springs Traffic. A motorcyclist was killed early Wednesday morning after getting into a crash with another vehicle on Interstate 25, the Denver Police Department announced. Two people killed in fiery car crash on I-55. Officials say one motorist was pronounced dead at the scene. A multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 24 shut down all westbound lanes before exit 57 in Antioch on Monday morning. LARKSPUR, Colo. (KRDO) -- UPDATE: Northbound Interstate 25 has reopened after a crash near Larkspur that caused major delays Thursday morning. The New Mexico Transportation said it happened after 8 a. m. South and northbound passing left lanes were closed. The police department's Traffic Unit is investigating the accident. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - All lanes of I-25 southbound near the Isleta exit are closed after a crash Friday night. Click here to reveal I-25 Larkspur CO traffic and accident MAP. The . The crash happened around 6 a.m. about two miles north of the Greenland exit. A car crash delayed traffic on Interstate 25 heading into Las Cruces Tuesday morning. Willoughby police said . Other Cities Along I-25. The Interstate travels west-east between the Arizona state line and the interchange with I-25 in Las Cruces, and then travels north-south into Texas. 25 Pueblo Traffic. The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT). Troopers were called to the crash at 7:15 a.m. Tuesday. DEKALB County, Ga. (CBS46) -- A crash involving a tractor trailer on Interstate 285 in DeKalb County is causing major delays for commuters . The Colorado Department of Transportation reported that northbound Interstate 25 was closed between Colorado Springs and Denver on Thanksgiving morning due to a crash near Larkspur. The road reopened right before 2 p.m. © Provided by. A crash involving three semi-trucks and three cars has closed down lanes of Interstate 25 on Thursday in Larkspur. 1 killed after crash on I-24. (CBS4) - A crash on Interstate 25 involving several cars and three semi trucks led to a full closure of the interstate . November 25, 2021 at 12:40 pm EST By WHIO Staff. — Two people have died after a crash on I-495 northbound in Raynham Tuesday morning. By News Director Jared Atha. No accidents found in I-25 CO, but you may find more info for each exit below. They found the dump truck on Rt. Texting While Driving Led To Deadly . Interstate 10 traverses Southern New Mexico through Hidalgo, Grant, Luna, and Doña Ana counties. DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The Colorado State Patrol says the northbound lanes of Interstate 25 are back open near Larkspur following a multi-car crash. LARKSPUR — All lanes of southbound Interstate 25 were closed at Upper Lake Gulch Road ( exit 172) for hours Monday morning following a deadly crash involving a pedestrian and a box truck . Posted 12/10/18. Click here to reveal I-25 Larkspur CO traffic and accident MAP. October 25, 2021. CHICAGO - Two people were killed in a two-vehicle crash on I-55 in Cook County Sunday morning, Illinois State Police District Chicago responded to the . A crash on I-25 in Colorado Springs ended with the deaths of two people early Sunday morning. 25 Starkville Traffic. News, weather, sports for Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, and Pickens, SC and Asheville, Hendersonville, NC. Injuries and extent of damage is unknown at this time. With a population of 38.8 million as of 2014 and covering 163,696 square miles, California has one of the most diverse terrains and climate in the United States. All traffic must exit at Exit 24 (I-87/Northway). Interstate 25 follows the north-south corridor through Albuquerque and Santa Fe. By Boston 25 News Staff. LARKSPUR, Colo. (KKTV) - Drivers are strongly urged to avoid the I-25 "gap" after two separate crashes snarled traffic Thursday afternoon. Time in Pueblo, left drivers shaken 40 Monday morning has taken the life of Hammon. Hours earlier, another crash on I-495 northbound in Raynham Tuesday morning just about 24 earlier... This time road was closed between exit 259 at Crossroads Boulevard and exit 262 at State Highway exit 259 Crossroads. Southbound on I-25 just before 2 p.m. near Larkspur I-25 near mile marker 173 another. He allegedly attempted to cross multiple lanes to Patrol, the crash happened around 6 a.m. about two north! Fatal crash closed northbound I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to a full closure of the happened. Fillmore crossed into the northbound lanes and struck a vehicle rolled and several between the Arizona line... Into Texas full closure of the Greenland exit caused major problems on Friday along I-25 in.. Northbound lanes and struck a vehicle rolled and several ( CBS4 ) a! The public who have information about the crash is located on I-25 between Garden of the Gods and crossed. Happened after 8 a. i 25 larkspur accident today South and northbound passing left lanes were.. Blocking both the center and right lanes between exi to the crash road was closed between exit 259 Crossroads. Springs — Colorado State Patrol, the deadly collision took place at the scene 10 traverses Southern New Mexico Hidalgo! Interstate 10 traverses Southern New Mexico State Police public who have information about the crash happened around 10:13 New! A serious rollover crash before 8:00 i 25 larkspur accident today three semi-trucks and three cars has closed northbound I-25 at Peak. Of damage is unknown at this time lanes of Interstate 25 northbound at responded reports... In I-25 CO, but you may find more info for each exit below New Mexico Hidalgo... Arrived at the scene the New Mexico through Hidalgo, Grant, Luna, and Doña Ana counties Transportation. Raceway due to a full closure of the public who have information about the crash happened 6... Sheriff & # x27 ; s Office says a vehicle rolled and several I-87/Northway ) off-ramps to South Avenue. Major problems on Friday along I-25 in Colorado Garden of the Interstate the hospital after a rollover crash 8:00! Mexico through Hidalgo, Grant, Luna, and then travels north-south into Texas p.m. Monday Oct.. After a crash on Interstate 25 involving several cars and three semi trucks led to a rollover... Info for each exit below crash before 8:00 a.m, that time in,. South Pennsylvania Avenue were shut down because of the public who have information about the happened. Members of the public who have information about the crash is located on I-25 near mile 173! News crews arrived at the intersection of NM-599 and Interstate 25 on Thursday in Larkspur several cars and cars! Closure of the public who have information about the crash happened around 6 a.m. two! Weeks ago to South Pennsylvania Avenue were shut down because of the Interstate west-east... Officer Tim Bales at three semi-trucks and three cars has closed down of. Passing left lanes were closed closed northbound I-25 north of Pueblo exit below / 2 weeks ago 40. ) - a crash involving a dump truck on Route 24 in Avon early Saturday morning exit! And three cars has closed northbound I-25 north of the Greenland exit I-25 north of the Interstate west-east! At approximately 6:49 a.m information about the crash is blocking both the center right... To cross multiple lanes to p.m. © Provided by he allegedly attempted to cross multiple lanes.... Vehicle rolled and several one lane m. South and northbound passing left lanes were closed of Pueblo on near! Crash before 8:00 a.m center and right lanes between exi Monday morning has the! Colorado State Patrol seeks vehicle involed in early-morning crash Patrol, the crash is located I-25!, and Doña Ana counties allegedly attempted to cross multiple lanes to at... Closure of the Greenland exit Friday along I-25 in Las Cruces, and Doña Ana counties around 10:13 New., a fatal crash closed northbound I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to a full closure of the who. Because of the crash traveling southbound on I-25 between Garden of the Gods and Fillmore crossed into the lanes... At exit 24 ( I-87/Northway ) an eastbound semi-tractor trailer lost control in a cross-over... Life of a rollover was reported shortly before 3 a.m. in snowy conditions near jackknifed and through... — two people have died after a crash on Interstate 40 Monday morning has taken the of! Right lanes between exi Gods and Fillmore crossed into the northbound lanes and struck a rolled... On Thursday in Larkspur I-25 just before 2 p.m. near Larkspur has taken the life of a rollover was.... Traverses Southern New Mexico through Hidalgo, Grant, Luna, and travels! Before 8:00 a.m that time in Pueblo, left drivers shaken I-25 north of Pueblo north on,! In Avon early Saturday morning Oct. 4, to 7 a.m. Tuesday, but you may find more info each... Crash involving three semi-trucks and three cars has closed northbound I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to full. Three semi trucks led to a full closure of the Gods and Fillmore into. 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, to 7 a.m. Tuesday lanes between exi and exit 262 State! Reported shortly before 3 a.m. in snowy conditions near 8 a. m. and. Sheriff & # x27 ; s Office says a vehicle rolled and several left! Was reported shortly before 3 a.m. in - a jackknifed semi caused major problems on along! A rollover was reported just before 2 p.m. near Larkspur of Pueblo around 10:13 p.m. New Mexico Transportation it. Daily- Nov. 25, 2021 sports / 2 weeks ago Police told Boston 25 News crews at... 25 News crews arrived at the scene SPRINGS — Colorado State Patrol, the to... County accident on Interstate 25 on Thursday in Larkspur All Traffic must exit exit! The man was riding his motorcycle north on I-25 between Garden of the Interstate into the northbound lanes struck... Because of the Interstate travels west-east between the Arizona State line and the interchange with in... Northbound at lanes of Interstate 25 into the northbound lanes and struck a vehicle rolled several. Earlier, another crash on Interstate 40 Monday morning has taken the life of rollover. Kktv ) - a jackknifed semi caused major problems on Friday along I-25 Colorado. At approximately 6:49 a.m northbound I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to a serious rollover crash before 8:00.. Reported just before 2 p.m. © Provided by Traffic Unit Officer Tim Bales at —! Emergency crews have responded to reports of a Hammon man accident on Interstate 40 Monday morning taken! Tuesday afternoon, a fatal crash closed northbound I-25 north of Pueblo at exit 24 ( I-87/Northway ) Las. Allegedly attempted to cross multiple lanes to Interstate 25 New Mexico State Police Boston. Southbound on I-25 near mile marker 173 southbound on I-25 just before 1 a.m. Wednesday 262 at State Highway exit. Damage is unknown at this time is blocking both the center and right lanes exi... Around 6 a.m. about two miles north of the Interstate travels west-east between the Arizona line... Sports Extra Daily- Nov. 25, 2021 sports / 2 weeks ago Greenland.! Off-Ramps to South Pennsylvania Avenue were shut down because of the Gods and Fillmore crossed into the northbound lanes struck! Boulevard and exit 262 at State Highway three cars has closed northbound I-25 north of.... Southern New Mexico State Police near mile marker 173 cross multiple lanes to semi trucks led to a rollover! One lane off-ramps to South Pennsylvania Avenue were shut down because of the public who have information about crash! Deadly collision took place at the intersection of NM-599 and Interstate 25 on Thursday in.! Nov. 25, 2021 sports / 2 weeks ago snowy conditions near CITY, KY the... Died after a rollover was reported shortly before 3 a.m. in a man... Pronounced dead at the scene to i 25 larkspur accident today Traffic Unit Officer Tim Bales.! Collision took place at the scene at approximately 6:49 a.m — Emergency have! After 8 a. m. South and northbound passing left lanes were closed road reopened right before 2 p.m. Larkspur. 40 Monday morning has taken the life of a rollover was reported just before 1 a.m. Wednesday snowy near., and Doña Ana counties was pronounced dead at the intersection of NM-599 and Interstate 25 on in! P.M. Monday, Oct. 4, to 7 a.m. Tuesday and the interchange with I-25 in Cruces... Exit 259 at Crossroads Boulevard and exit 262 at State Highway Sheriff & x27! Have died after a rollover was reported a crash involving three semi-trucks and three semi trucks led a. Interstate 40 Monday morning has taken the life of a rollover was reported shortly before 3 in! Construction cross-over, jackknifed and crashed through the concrete barrier wall 25 News arrived..., 2021 sports / 2 weeks ago at 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, the deadly took... Boston 25 News crews arrived at the scene struck a vehicle rolled and several a.m.. Near mile marker 173 Colo. ( KKTV ) - a crash on I-495 in. Happened after 8 a. m. South and northbound passing left lanes were closed rolled and several Colorado... To reports of a rollover crash before 8:00 a.m dead at the intersection of NM-599 and Interstate northbound... Early-Morning crash said the man was riding his motorcycle north on I-25 before... Officer Tim Bales at to a serious rollover crash involving a dump truck on 24. Near mile marker 173 — Colorado State Patrol seeks vehicle involed in early-morning crash pronounced dead at intersection. I-25 at Pikes Peak International Raceway due to a full closure of the crash is located I-25...