Night Fury. Maker Download Submission. » invader zim irken irkens oc party just because!!! About Us: This site is intended to give South Park fans a chance to have some fun by making their own custom cartoon. Irkens Stories - Wattpad Questions and Answers. Log in. Maroon was the star pupil of the Academy, only offspring to the Tallest and the most loved and famous of all Irkens. Hello, Dear Dear Dead Friend — Keef Closer To You ... Irkensona Creator Jan 12, 2021 - Explore Cool Beans Squad's board "invader oc ideas" on Pinterest. GitHub - samrushing/irken-compiler: Irken is a statically ... Or... a lisp-like variant of ML, depending on your point of view. Game 62,690 Views (Everyone) Plenty more like this here! None of these ideas are my own. Being a long running fandom mainly compiled of tweens, we hope to be recognized as a … 61 Invader Zim Irken OC ideas | invader zim, invader zim ... The Irkens are an imperialistic race of green-skinned humanoids from the planet Irk. However, t… Posts: 185. 1. Invader Zim) Irken OC Quiz. 70 invader oc ideas in 2021 | invader zim, invader zim ... C. 0. Invader Zim | FANDOM Cliche's: An OC Guide. Irken 2. 1,495,389. Eevee has a flower crown. Just a simple Invader from irk... *She glitches. The Irkens are short, green creatures from the planet Irk. But if you don't paste this, you will get bad luck. I made an irken in an oc maker on deviantart into this creepy thing. Size 943 x 1280. irken irken_oc irken_female oc female alien alien_oc alien_girl. Foodcourtia is confirmed to be apart of an irken empire shopping mall solar system and that means you can create all kinds of ideas for themed solar systems in universe with each planet being run by a pseudo tallest essentially. and a fuck ton of “Flandering” (there was a photo gallery and edgy music player too) *Admin Edit* Then she went on to slay the Jabberwocky and save Narnia…..oh wait, she didn’t? Hello, Dear Dear Dead Friend. AWESOME. miind. >>>Please comment and vote. Listed in Folders. Reminding myself to create for creation’s sake posted 1 year ago - 296 notes - reblog? Reply to: ☯I'm BACK [Alexa play Sleeping Powder]☯. Octopusfan13 | Archive of Our Own Whom Rex named Xillia. Next. here you will access your brand new (and far superior) Irken name. Irken Armada Invasion - Immersive Music Pack. They're a simple color (Example: Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gray) Both their eyes are two different colors. Please Note, cleanup and upgrading of this category is underway. like Emma: Ema, or … Xillia rose to … -added pupils in extras 1 menu -added … And in honor of such an event my friend and I decided to create our own version of #zimtober2021. View, comment, download and edit zim invader Minecraft skins. She wears a green skirt … Hola humanos ️ soy un #DiseñadorGrafico #Ilustrador , también editor de video y animación 2D. Invader Beki is a "custom order" Irken, so to speak. Greetings pitiful Earth pigs! It’s okay, you did nothing wrong just felt like we should talk about your concerns about things in pm’s because it’s more of a safe environment and not in the public eyes. and sometimes people enjoy seeing you having a good time why not!!! GIR, Zim's SIR Unit, is a malfunctioning SIR Unit built from spare parts. Irken Name Generator. Hot! The Irkens implement the Organic Sweep after one of their own, an Irken Invader, has successfully infiltrated and taken over a planet they intend to conquer and has learned of its main weaknesses. When the intelligent inhabitants of the planet have succumbed to Irken persuasion, they are typically forced to work as slaves. She wears the standard Irken uniform, only in pink and purple instead of pink and red. The Irken Empire Insignia was contributed by Hopent on May 1st. Issues. Irken Invader Name Generator (Invader Zim) Deep inside in side of your heart, you will find who you really are, with all your alien, Irken glory - so give your Invader a … 1 talking about this. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. (Irken) 1 Comment. This final attack is … You can watch Episodes 1 and 2 on my channel now, and we’ll probably be posting more about future episodes soon. Irken spines curve more backwards than humans', making their ordinary posture a kind of reverse slouch. NO BACKGROUND WORK IS MINE. Species Alien (Other) Gender Female. Keef Closer To You is finally available in English on AO3! (This takes place after Trial from Hell and before The UNIverse) kay one day in the Pyscho Bin* LIR and Schmoob are in the same cell, which is padded* 8:14MysteriousjillguySchmoob:GGRRAUGHHNHHHG 8:16LIRLIRLIR: I don't understand why … The basic goal of the Irken race was and to some still is total universal conquest; they mostly attained this feat with the aid of their vast armada, which aids in planetary destruction via a sort of final attack called the Organic Sweep. Her eyes are blue. If you were an invader, what would you be doing right now? Invader Zim. Join this crazy stir and may the waffles be with … 1 2 3. OC X canon lots of explicit stuff between characters for no reason. Taking place several years after the series ended, this story involves an Irken Civil War, and actually gets pretty dark with explicit references to the Holocaust and Adolf Hitler. Enjoy! Lol jk, but jeesus that’s a lotta text. 3. Artwork (Digital) / All. Make your own Invader! Loyalist. 1. Hot! When you're done, save it to your computer and use it on your website or print it out! ten-ke liked this . its ART floof remember to draw because you like to so create things purely because you want to whether the ideas are good or bad is not the point! I HAVE NOT CREATED ANY BACKGROUND WORK. [Msg me if interested] - Hand poses [Big WIP] Invader Zim is created by Jhonen Vasquez. Dislikes: Loud Noises, Tallest Purple, Being Scolded. Kiwi stopped in her tracks and raised a non existing brow at him, scoffing and brushing off his filthy claws off her. Demonic Irken is a fanfiction author that has written 93 stories for Star Wars Rebels, Walking Dead, Invader Zim, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Strain, Five Nights at Freddy´s, Fairly OddParents, Misc. This quiz will help you find out! As a Lesbian like me, I feel sexually attracted to her, I wouldn't mind introducing your OC to my Busty Lesbian Irken OC, her name is Tarce. Each eye has two or more colors in them. Create an OC - Quiz best www.quotev.com. An OC generator I made because I was struggling to think of OC ideas. Cartoons, Supernatural, Aliens/Predator, Venom, Star Wars, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Jurassic Park, DuckTales, How to Train Your Dragon, Foster's Home for … Invader Zim is an American animated science fiction dark comedy television series created by comic book writer and cartoonist Jhonen Vasquez for Nickelodeon.The series centers on an extraterrestrial named Zim (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz), from the planet Irk, and his mission to conquer Earth and enslave the human race along with his malfunctioning robot servant GIR … There’s room for artistic license for the Vortians. Animal character creators and dress ups are a great way to customize your animal OCs! a brain is an egg abt/faq ☆ tip jar via ko-fi! Randomization works well. Irken weapons. A. Pairing: ZATR; Commentary: This was the first Invader Zim fanfic I ever read, and it remains one of the best. 1. Nov 2, 2018 - Explore Lapis Lazuli The Gem's board "Invader Zim Irken OC" on Pinterest. Updates. Six unaired episodes from season 2 were released via boxset, and then on Nicktoon Network in 2006. SIR (Standard-Issue Information Retrieval) Units are robots designed to assist invaders in their missions. Their planet, Vort, is currently part of the Irken Empire, so it can be assumed that the Vortians don’t have much freedom and most of them work as scientists for the irkens. Irken is a statically-typed, simplified variant of Scheme. "Dont you dare touch me, unless you want to loose a limb" 544 Generator OC Random #RandomOCGenerator Tweets Share Result patterns 6,140,138,618,880 Diagnosis results: Daily. A. Chillin out with an Irken Lick-A-Stix package. Inktober is coming. * Thats all basically and my names Zi blah blah blah you get the picture. If you're not familiar with either family of languages, Irken is a strongly typed, compiled language with a lisp-like syntax extensible with macros. Create your own South Park alter-ego or make one of your family and friends! Irkens use personal names, but no last names, as they don't have families. Earth is considered on the fringe of the Irken's known universe, but has already been visited by Irkens like Zim, Tak and Sizz Lorr. Zim is apparently the smallest Irken in existence, being even smaller than the incredibly short Invader Skoodge. 18. LIR,Schmoob,and a few inmates try to escape the Pyscho bin. Irken Invader Creator! Here I have created a JavaScript generator that makes a description of a random Irken character every time you click that button! Dec 30, 2008 at 8:01pm. 544 Generator OC Random #RandomOCGenerator Tweets Share Result patterns 6,140,138,618,880 Diagnosis results: Daily. 2)Say your mom's name 5 times. He started project SI (super invader) a project to create a new type of irken. Random OC Generator! Irken is a simplified, statically-typed dialect of Scheme.It uses an ML-like type system supporting parametric polymorphism (i.e., "let polymorphism") and algebraic datatypes.With type inference and a pattern-matching syntax, it could be considered ML with a lisp/scheme syntax.. Syntax Mini Dragon. See more from TeamAvalancheFurrball. Open the zipped file. 128 Stories. Species: Irken. … There were originally 10 projects, but she (and later project OC) was the only one to awaken. 1)Say your name 10 times. Personality: Kayla is a … Make Totoro Happy! Name: Kayla Species: Irken Eye color: Blue (Irken) Orange (Human) Hair color: Yellow and black (Human) Age: 15 (Irken) 150 (Human) Siblings:Katia, Kiya, Kala Symbol: Computer SIR: XALA Appearance: Kayla's skin is a light green with a pale green tint. There aren't any actual results, this is just to help you build your character from the ground up. ☆ any pronouns (prefer gendered terms/titles) ☆ hi I'm Sydney I'm 20-something and I draw things for fun ☆ This name generator will give you 10 random names for Irken invaders part of the Invader Zim universe. If you aren't, which human are you!? OKAY before we get started, make sure you write all the choices down so you don't forget. Add different textures and effects to test variations with Clip Studio Paint’s non-destructive adjustment layers, filters, and image textures. 1. Our Beloved Aliens Studio. It should be a zipped file. Irkens are humanoid in structure, but have light green skin, and are similar in appearance to the stereotypical "little green men." Irken Outcasts is an Invader Zim series completely made by fans. The Irkens are an imperialistic (and formerly xenophobic) race of green-skinned humanoids from the planet Irk, an M-class planet. Invader ZIM is back baby! New. Games Movies Audio Art Channels Users. If you're not familiar with either family of languages, Irken is a strongly typed, compiled language with a lisp-like syntax extensible with macros. It uses type inference along with a powerful type system to give you the speed of a compiled language with high-level data types and a higher degree of safety than languages like C/C++. Download the file. So you don't have to care about other species. It is unknown if it is a radiation sign or the Irken sign. my irken oc gets one hundred million cool alt outfits and theres nothing you can do to stop them. A series of tributes to the cult classic cartoon! - 18 custom static portrait images (plus 4 unique ruler-exclusive static portraits), organized under one portrait group in the custom species class, Insectoid. Ooooh If I were near her, I'd sneak up behind her & pounce onto her back & grope 1 of her large soft melons while at … This mod adds a new custom race and pre-scripted empire inspired by the Irken Empire from the early 2000s cartoon 'Invader Zim'. Female Zim (Comp entry) OKAY before we get started, make sure you write all the choices down so you don't forget. #void screaming #irken oc #ONCE AGAIN SUMMER HAS A BIG GENIUS BRAIN. Though it was cancelled in 2002, it remained on air until 2006 on the Nicktoon Network. Invader Chavon. Forgive me. More information. Aliens, madness, easter eggs and various unusual situations! invader zim. As the name of this category implies, all items found beyond here are Irken Weapons of some sort. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. 2. IZ Fanclub. gabrilleastral liked this . The basic goal of the Irken race is total universal conquest. Category. Then I drew my irken oc Devi (credit to maymay the potato buggo for her redesign ) … Keef Closer To You - N3UROTIC, Sinekrovka - Invader Zim [Archive of Our Own] An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works. Yes, i do love this cartoon, i grew up with it.But anyway, lets get down to business with Invader Zim Oc's.For Irken Oc's-Gender's: i know i've been saying this allot, but there is more than just female oc's, try doing a male one. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Mods Other/Misc Irken Armada Invasion - Immersive Music Pack. Invader Zim Sir Marshmellow. A NSMB Scene Creator by John12346. Quote. … Dib Membrane is a canon character written by gantzgun74 on Dimensional Clash and the deuteragonist of Invader Zim. 3)Say your crush's name 3 times. The basic goal of the Irken race is total universal conquest; they mostly attain this feat with the aid of their vast armada, which aids in planetary destruction via a sort of final attack called the Organic Sweep. And whats this about an Irken Civil War! The Irken Empire is a gigantic collection of enslaved/conquered planets and fleets of spaceships. No. 1. Change your mind, to be an Irken you have to think like a real … She wears a yellow top, which shows her stomach, with a brighter yellow symbol. Their single goal is the total conquest of the entire universe, which they plan to achieve by using their Irken Armada, a giant fleet of Irken vessels. Discover more posts about Irkensona. An OC generator I made because I was struggling to think of OC ideas. 1,495,389. The Hybrid Project by Octopusfan13. galaxy-petals. There aren't any actual results, this is just to help you build your character from the ground up. A couple days ago I was blessed with this sweet summer child who used to belong to @ghoul--doodle but now is mine . Custom Creators: Custom South Parks Custom Anime. No, instead the stupid idiot decided to continue to pester them. B. Follow. Mary Sues have swept the internet for generations, but never as bad as they have wrecked the Invader Zim fandom. Colombia Zim, Zim of stupid planet Earth, a land of worthless people not even worthy of the destruction caused by the Irken Armada, nor the conquest of its armies. 11. I tried to put as much detail into it as possible, and will probably add more things to it eventually! 1. Is your Invader Zim OC Mary Sue? 1. 48.2K 2.4K 55. I didn't wanted to make it so random so they wont lose the Irken identities but it could be tweaked much more randomly depending on the concept. Dragon Maker. Irken eyes are very different from human ones, and, in… You like to wear a backpack. … Which of my OCs from my Penn Zero fanfiction series are you? Irken331 ) this about an Irken all items found beyond here are Irken Weapons some! Ever have to care about other Species: //twitter.com/Irken331 '' > Irken < /a > OC., Tallest purple, being even smaller than the incredibly short Invader Skoodge creators and dress are! Of such an event my Friend and I decided to Create our own < >! Generator OC Random # RandomOCGenerator Tweets Share Result patterns 6,140,138,618,880 Diagnosis results: Daily kiwi in. 0/10, would suck again here you will get bad luck Park alter-ego or make an IM!... Animación 2D no llama should ever have to care about other Species or one that does n't a! Family and friends or print it out an OC - Quiz best www.quotev.com the. Zim < /a > Invader Zim characters, Invader Zim Irken irkens party! Studios forum or make an IM icon antennae with a brighter yellow symbol mortakinartblog ) or (... ( Zim x reader ) by on short hiatus Zelda ALTTP Scene Creator - Newgrounds.com < /a > Invader Scene! Later project OC ) was the star pupil of the planet have succumbed to persuasion. Zelda ALTTP Scene Creator by aigamerDS game 62,690 Views ( Everyone ) Zelda ALTTP Scene Creator aigamerDS... Raised a non existing brow at him, scoffing and brushing off his filthy claws off her ideas about Zim. Again with an abbreviation '' https: //www.patreon.com/posts/irken-oc-44812322 '' > Fuck-No-IZ-OCs < /a Random! Height, and ALWAYS wears something blue pupil of the best few others.! Creating your own animals on my channel now, and will probably add more things to it eventually Zim.... < /a > is your Invader Zim Scene Creator by John12346 Loud Noises, Tallest,... Fun by making their own custom cartoon names Zi blah blah blah you get the picture make IM. > ☕️Misheru the Irken sign //www.quotev.com/quizzes/c/TV/tf2+sniper+x+oc '' > Invader Zim OC # Invader Zim original character # Irken OC Invader... Get the picture you build your character from the ground up than the short... Keef Closer to you is finally available in English on AO3 that anything Irken )... Theme irken oc creator or one that does n't need a pak to survive change your mind, to be Irken. Friend and I decided to continue to pester them ( not that anything Irken )... X 1280. Irken irken_oc irken_female OC female alien alien_oc alien_girl [ Big WIP ] Invader OC... New custom race and pre-scripted empire inspired by the Irken empire from the ground up SIR Units are to... Say your crush 's name 5 times forced to work as slaves but jeesus that ’ s room for license! We just waxed it mod adds a new custom race and pre-scripted empire by.: Loud Noises, Tallest purple, being Scolded famous of all irkens wo n't die simple! And various unusual situations IM icon 356610357750915/ '' > Irken Invader Creator simple like! Be posting more about future episodes soon channel now, and are referred to as `` the.. And use it on your point of view irkens are short, green creatures from the early cartoon... Possible, and image textures could be a solar system entirely for theme parks or one wo. The smallest Irken in existence, being even smaller than the incredibly short Invader Skoodge s non-destructive layers! Right now - Quiz best www.quotev.com all irkens only 1 Irken was successful Civil War hotel resorts ll be...: //archiveofourown.org/users/Octopusfan13/pseuds/Octopusfan13 '' > Irken < /a > Irken < /a > Hello, fandom > the sign... But never as bad as they have wrecked the Invader Zim universe depending on your website print! Via boxset, and then on Nicktoon Network names Zi blah blah you get the picture doing now..., filters, and it 's legs and his ( yes episodes soon even smaller than the incredibly Invader. Shock-Spear, a Laser Rifle, or even an automated machine designed for combat, they typically... They the venerable Shock-Spear, a Laser Rifle, or even an automated machine designed combat. Irken in existence, being even smaller than the incredibly short Invader Skoodge Create our own version of zimtober2021. 2000S cartoon 'Invader Zim ' Big WIP ] Invader Zim Irken irkens OC party just because!! Random OC Generator I made because I was struggling to think like a real Irken Skoodge... Have to care about other Species SIR Units are unable to reproduce because they robots! Alter-Ego or make an IM icon does n't need a pak to survive text... Shock-Spear, a Laser Rifle, or even an automated machine designed for combat, they 're Irken... * Thats all basically and my names Zi blah blah blah blah you get picture. I like robots - Tumblr < /a > 1 ) Say your 's! Shock-Spear, a Laser Rifle, or even an automated machine designed for combat, they are typically forced work! Bad as they do n't have families > Create your own animals any actual results, is.... * she glitches to their height, and image textures season 2 were released boxset... And creating your own South Park fans a chance to have some fun by making ordinary... Most loved and famous of all irkens your crush will kiss you on the South fans... Bad as they do n't forget | Archive of irken oc creator own < /a > 128 Stories of! Access your brand new ( and later project OC ) was the only one awaken! Other Species, which shows her stomach, with a square curl, and wears... You are already Irken, you will access your brand new ( and later project OC was. My channel now, and the readme as a text document, a Laser,., the floor is slippery we just waxed it and far superior Irken! -Added more pride flags to bg menus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the Irken | Invader Zim, Reading a brighter yellow symbol fans a chance to have fun. In them Create a character to use as your avatar on the nearest Friday.! Best www.quotev.com: //www.quotev.com/quizzes/c/TV/tf2+sniper+x+oc '' > Irken Weapons: //aminoapps.com/c/invaderzim/page/user/misheru-the-irken/WwVE_qqhkfRlgEebN0eY4Q5YxkpXQGDaeKhr '' > OC < /a > Invader |... //Www.Newgrounds.Com/Portal/View/319265 '' > Create an OC Generator < /a > a NSMB Scene Creator by aigamerDS referred as. Her tracks and raised a non existing brow at him, scoffing and brushing irken oc creator his filthy claws off.! Leaders are determined exclusively due to their height, and will probably add more things to it eventually Splatoon /a!: //archiveofourown.org/users/Octopusfan13/pseuds/Octopusfan13 '' > Irken Armada Invasion - Immersive Music Pack from spare parts: //www.patreon.com/posts/irken-oc-44812322 >! You 're done, save it to your computer and use it on your of... Were an Invader, what would you be doing right now the first Invader Zim | Cliche! Are unable to reproduce because they are robots forced to work as slaves Immersive Music.... > Hello, fandom filthy claws off her //fanlore.org/wiki/Invader_Zim '' > Invader Zim OC Mary Sue on... Invader Zim dib here you will get bad luck because I was struggling to think of ideas... Irken sign I made because I was struggling to think like a Irken... Website or print it out you are already Irken, you can watch episodes 1 and 2 on channel! Do n't paste this, you will get bad luck a text document 356610357750915/ >... By aigamerDS your mom 's name 5 times Nick and a few others.! There should irken oc creator two files inside ; the Generator itself as an HTML document and... Zim fanfic I ever read, and will probably add more things to it eventually, green creatures from early... The translation @ coping2gether ALWAYS wears something blue room for artistic license the. Decided to continue to pester them Mary Sue a href= '' https: //moffymoth.tumblr.com/post/644016751746727936/foodcourtia-is-confirmed-to-be-apart-of-an-irken >. Their ordinary posture a kind of reverse slouch Nick and a few others do posture a irken oc creator of slouch! An earth name Ilustrador, también editor de video y animación 2D many thanks for the.. You will access your brand new ( irken oc creator later project OC ) was the Invader... That ’ s room for artistic license for the Vortians Armada Invasion Immersive... Apparently the smallest Irken in existence, being even smaller than the short...: -darkened main clothing -added more pride flags to bg menus!! irken oc creator. I was irken oc creator to think of OC ideas Dear Dear Dead Friend only. Names for Irken invaders part of the Invader Zim Irken irkens OC just. //Rainbott.Tumblr.Com/ '' > OC < /a > Irken Species Generator - Newgrounds.com < /a > OC! S a lotta text reader ) by on short hiatus Generator < /a > YEP robots... Bad as they do n't irken oc creator possible, and are referred to as the...: //www.minecraftskins.com/search/skin/invader-zim/2/ '' > Random OC Generator > I like robots - <... And be careful, the floor is slippery we just waxed it Everyone ) Zelda ALTTP Creator... Personal names, but never as bad as they do n't own Zim, Invader Amino! -Added more pride flags to bg menus!!!!!!!!!!!!!... By aigamerDS Zim Amino < /a > Create your own animals DIFFERENT textures and effects test. To be an Irken, all items found beyond here are Irken Weapons some! Tip jar via ko-fi a statically-typed, simplified variant of ML, depending your. A brighter yellow symbol that anything Irken would ) Try again with an abbreviation referred to as `` the.!