Turkish Airlines Reviews and Ratings Following many reviews of Turkish Airlines, it has been noted that it is a great choice for its travelers. Guidelines for Safe Travel | Turkish Airlines As the national flag carrier, they have specified new criteria and taken new measures in all their procedures together with health authorities, drawing on the experience of Turkey's successful fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. Seat pitch of 30 to 32 inch with standard economy recline. To make air travel safer, airlines and airports have instituted new health and safety protocols, such as face masks and temperature checks, and Turkish Airways is no different. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. That Turkish Airlines is not particularly fond of animals . It is been more than ten years, this airline is a part of the Star Alliance. I am defiantly not going to fly with Turkish airlines any more. "The challenge this year was the number of airlines that were flying, although our Top 20 safest airlines have all continued to fly or had limited cessation of flights," AirlineRatings editor-in . Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. And also, you will no longer wonder is Turkish Airlines a safe airline. British Airways. Book Turkish Airlines Flight Ticket Anytime from Anywhere Instantly. In recent years Turkish Airlines becomes one of the major airlines in Europe and the Arabic World. Well, Turkish Airlines has just come out with a cool new safety video, starring Zach King, who is a well known magician on platforms like YouTube, Vine, etc. Turkish Airlines plane crashes. This topic has 23 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by BarryLS1. BotteKnar. Larger aircraft, such as the Airbus A340/A330, are reserved for major cities like Ankara, Istanbul, and Izmir. Plus, Turkish Airlines has restored much (but not all) of its pre-pandemic service onboard. International services began in 1947. The majority of them happened from the late '90s until now. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. Top Deals for Turkish Airlines starting at $569 One Way, $848 Round Trip. One of the creative safety videos I've seen! However, high traffic volume is not an excuse for incidents but the airline must improve the safety in every way they can. As the airline that flies to the most international destinations in the world, Turkish Airlines also managed to become one of the busiest airlines during the pandemic period that has been plaguing the globe since last year. With one eye on COVID-19 safe operations, the airline has recently been rewarded with an upgrade from the Safe Travel Barometer. Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. A Turkish Airlines plane carrying 224 passengers had to be . Answer (1 of 5): .. having worked at Turkish Airlines for 7 years across different roles within Corporate Strategy and Financial Planning cycles, I can bet easily, in terms of growth and achievements in service, TK is the best performer large-scale flag carrier among all airlines, the airline hav. It currently flies one of the youngest fleet in Europe and it is the fourth biggest airline in . Turkish Airlines safety announcements and boarding music for PACX users. 10. Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. Home › Forums › Decaffeinated Coffee › Is Turkish Airlines safe for frum Jews? Safety is spoken in both Turkish and English languages. Not a word from the Flight Deck at any point of the flight (departures, inflight or arrivals) and this is a real weakness on Turkish Airlines. It also endured hijackings and suffered seven accidents between 1974 and 1983. We departed Dubai and were treate For example, here is a flight from Istanbul to Maldives (TK 730). Just FYI for those who wants to travel with Turkish airlines , do proper research before making any purchases from Turkish airlines even if it is $1 , In case your plan changes , they are not going to refund anything and you will have a very bad experience with them . The most likely partner I would fly and perhaps credit Miles & Smiles to would be . Turkish Airlines has implemented two new inflight service changes to protect the health of its guests: Hygiene Experts and Hygiene Kits.. Established in 1933 with a fleet of five aircrafts, Star Alliance member Turkish Airlines is a 4-star airline today with a fleet of 329 (passenger and cargo) aircraft flying to over 303 destinations worldwide with 252 international and 51 domestic. China Airlines is known for not being the safest airline, and there is not one airline that is cheap enough to make anyone risk their life. In the links below you will find information from Turkish Airlines regarding refunds, rebookings, safety measures taken and much more. While each seat had a reading light, annoyingly there were no individual air nozzles. Due to the fatality in 2009, the company's been given a 6/7 in airline safety ratings. Turkish Airlines has the highest possible, seven-star safety rating on AirlineRatings.com. Turkish Airlines is certified with the 4-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating for the safety measures and improved health and hygiene processes introduced by Turkish Airlines to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.. Skytrax COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating is the world's only assessment and certification of airline health and safety measures during the coronavirus pandemic that is based on . Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. Brand name Turkish Airlines introduced in 1956. Turkish Airlines achieved the highest "Diamond" status in the health and safety review conducted by APEX and SimpliFlying. What has changed onboard Turkish Airlines?My flight had nearly 300 passengers on it and was operated by a B777-300/ER, registration TC-JJZ. As the Turkish national flag carrier, we have specified new criteria and taken new measures in all our procedures together with health authorities, drawing on the . (New York Daily News) On the 3rd of March 1974, a packed Turkish Airlines DC-10 was ro c ked by a tremendous explosion shortly after takeoff from Paris. A-Z Index of COVID-19 Airline Safety Ratings. However, this number also means that they have been working hard in order to improve overall safety. Reviews for Turkish Airlines: The Turkish Airlines fleet and its patrons. In a beautiful tradition, Turkish Airlines' love of its homeland is expressed. It had all my cards and a lot of money in it. Turkey's aviation sector's reputation is unfortunately not the best one. AirlineRatings gives Turkish Airlines flights a 6 out of 7 safety rating. Without a doubt, the Airbus A350-900 is my favorite aircraft in the Turkish Airlines fleet. Turkish Airlines issues safety guidelines. Please review our Guidelines for Safe Travel page for new hygiene measures we have implemented. The very next morning, Turkish Airlines contacted me and said they had it - I went . TravelTruth.com gives a Turkish Airlines review of C+ for safety (with their Boeing 777 being the most reliable) SKYTRAX compiles several Turkish Airlines reviews for an overall 6 out of 10 . Turkish Airlines has also had many incidents in the past but the airline is doing hard job to improve its safety record. Turkish Airlines is in the Star Alliance and, as a result, you can also earn miles by flying Turkish's partner airlines and crediting those miles to your Miles & Smiles account. Very very safe. Review: Turkish Airlines A350 Business Class. As the airline that flies to the most international destinations in the world, Turkish Airlines also managed to become one of the busiest airlines during the pandemic period that has been plaguing the globe since last year. Let's Adopt! Additional terms apply. When I traveled to Uganda in 2018 we flew with Turkish Airlines, an airline I hadn't flown with in a while. Turkish Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. It's true that Turkish Airlines has had several incidents in the past. Grrr… Turkish Airlines business class seat reading lights. According to the Skytrax survey 2017, Turkish Airlines was chosen as "Best . *Read More: http://www.travelandleisure.com/blogs/how-to-tell-if-an-international-airline-is-safe Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. This is the latest review on Turkish Airlines flight from Dubai to Istanbul. Turkish Airlines business class seat power outlet. Let's first start with what should be an elementary distinction — flying Turkish Airlines is a lot . Then, How many times did Turkish Airlines crash? As the airline that flies to the most international destinations in the world, Turkish Airl ines also managed to become one of the busiest airlines during the pandemic period that has been plaguing the globe since last year. Turkish plane skids off the runway while landing at Kathmandu airport. I realized that Turkish Airlines have a lot of flights over Iraq. It seems that the safety of the passengers is now a serious concern of Turkish airlines and their safety record is improving. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. Turkish Airlines announced today that it would be changing its rules regarding the transport of live exotic animals. Also waiting at my seat on boarding were a basic pillow and blanket. Cathay Pacific. Turkish Airlines has also had many incidents in the past but the airline is doing hard job to improve its safety record. It shows how amazing this airline is. After reading all the information mentioned above, now, you can make your mind whether or not the airline is good. 8. Yes, Turkish Airlines is safe to fly with.It's as safe as any other major airline like ANA, JAL, Lufthansa, or Delta. Till today I thought that flight space over Iraq was closed for commercial flights. 14. level 2. Turkish Airlines is rated as a safe airline - I was just reading a study about various airlines and it does well. Starting its local flights after a 2-month hiatus and just days away from resuming international flights, Turkish Airlines has announced two new measures to promote safe travel.The airline will be distributing Hygiene Kits, prepared with scientific data in . Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff. Prices starting at $848 for return flights and $569 for one-way flights to were the cheapest prices found within the past 7 days, for the period specified. As the airline that flies to the most international destinations in the world, Turkish Airlines also managed to become one of the busiest airlines during the pandemic period that has been plaguing the globe since last year. Verified Valid till Dec 31 2021 Viewed 36 times. Qantas, Australia's flag carrier, was named the world's safest airline for the third year in a row by the website. Turkish Airlines has a publicly announced environmental policy under the ^Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Policy _ and is committed to conducting and regularly reviewing its environmental policy through a well- Wow: Turkish Airlines Operating 797 Flights Per Day. Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. However, I would try to avoid Istanbul's other airport: Sabiha Gokcen International Airport . . Turkish airlines as well as most of the other airlines at Istanbul airport are reputable, so you shouldn't worry about the safety of this airport at all. January 25, 2021. Answer 51 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. A to Z Index of Certified Airline Ratings for airlines throughout the world. A-Z Index of World Airline Ratings. Skytrax World Airline Star Rating, operated for over 20 years, is the prestgious quality certification programme for airline product and service standards, and is recognised as a global Benchmark of airline standards around the world. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. As Turkish Airlines, our priority is to make sure that you, our dear guests, have a safe and comfortable journey. Although Turkish did not rank in Skytrax's top 10 best airlines list, it exceeded APEX's standards. The following are significant events involving the airline or its subsidiares. Turkish Airlines' priority is to make sure that you have a safe and comfortable journey. Turkish Airlines is resuming its domestic services today with a limited number of flights operating from Istanbul to Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Trabzon . The airline is responding to government orders aimed at tackling the spread of the coronavirus. Air safety incidents for THY Turkish Airlines . While I don't think airlines with lower rating are necessarily unsafe, I think a seven-star rating is a good indicator of an airline being safe to fly. Viewing 24 posts . + SHOW MORE. Member of Star Alliance, Turkish Airlines significantly improved during last decade. A huge hole had opened up near the back of the cabin, throwing part of the floor, two rows of seats, and six passengers out . While we had to catch flights in the middle of the night, the trip reminded me just how much I like them and I immediately signed up for their frequent flier program and started to look out for TK flights and deals. Skytrax COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating is a trusted assessment and certification of airline hygiene and safety measures during the coronavirus pandemic, based on most detailed and professional investigation of the standards being provided by an airline at the airport and onboard flights. Customers do not need a promotion code for Turkish Airlines to get this offer. 18 China Airlines. Tips for safe travel. A Turkish Airlines plane similar to the one shown with 143 aboard slammed into a field while attempting to land at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport on Feb. 25, 2009, and broke into three pieces, Dutch . At the time of Dozer's Turkish Airlines business class review, he encountered 49 forward-facing business class seats (in a 2-3-2 layout) that allowed travelers to lie flat while sleeping . Not only is the aircraft spacious, but it is simply beautiful. There was also a 110v outlet. In its fleet, all the aircraft bear the name of a Turkish city. Check out the new Turkish Airlines safety video which includes famous characters from various films. 9. We departed Dubai and were treate Turkey has been in the news a lot recently — with terrorist attacks in Istanbul, a failed coup d'état last weekend, and a temporary ban on all non-stop flights from Istanbul to the USA, many are wisely questioning whether it is safe to travel to Turkey or even to fly Turkish Airlines. Furthermore, I was recently unwell on a flight and in a confused state, left my wallet on the plane. With its extra guidelines for safe travel and comprehensive hygiene precautions due to pandemic, the flag carrier airline […] I have removed reference to the number of emergency exits to make it relevant to both Airbus and Boeing. After a few years, it will come on the top of the star alliance airlines. The more any airline flies the more often incidents happen. Staff were reasonably efficient at serving and clearing the meal, but no real communication from them and they remained behind the closed curtain for most of the flight. The company is recognized for its high level of safety, generosity, brand integrity, and cuisine. This is the latest review on Turkish Airlines flight from Dubai to Istanbul. However, if you exceed the weight allowance, book baggage at the airport or travel during peak periods, you may face considerable charges. Europe's Best Airline 2011-2016 and 18th best airline in the world in 2018 according to Skytrax rating, Turkish Airlines still raises the question of safety.The 2009 crash and incidents that happened in recent years, terrorist attack included, were bound to make potential passengers wary of the safety concerns that involve air travel with this company. The numbered events are those involving at least one airline passenger death where the aircraft flight had a direct or indirect role, and where at least one of the dead passengers was not a stowaway, hijacker, or saboteur. Turkish Airlines is one of the better airlines around, and is perfectly safe. all users App & Desktop Pay via: Card & Netbanking. Avail the Turkish Airlines Miles and Smiles offer now: Get 15% off on F&B with late check out facility. is presenting Turkish Airlines with the World's Worst Airline for Pets Award.. It's a traveler's nightmare, moving to another city with your pet, arriving to the Turkish Airlines Check-in desk at the airport and being forced to make an impossible choice: Board the plane but leave your beloved family pet behind. Turkish Airlines business class seat storage. Prices and availability are subject to change. Moreover, is it safe to fly Turkish Airlines? We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your travels. AirlineRatings.com, which monitors the safety for 405 airlines, recently released its list of the world's 20 safest airlines for 2019—including the largest and most well-known carriers—as . Alaska Airlines. Since the launch of the airline in 1959, there have been 760 fatalities. Files are downloaded from freely available sources and adapted by me. Subscribe &. No blankets, pillows or amenity kit. Turkish Airlines Plane Skids off Nepal Runway, Passengers Safe. History. The most notorious was the 1974 crash of Turkish Airlines Flight 981, when an aircraft design flaw led to a faulty cargo door breaking off in flight . Turkish Airlines allows passengers to bring a personal item into the cabin that can fit under the seat in front of you. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. By paying attention to some precautions, you can ensure a safer and healthy flight experience for yourself and other passengers. Subscribe now to read unlimited articles and get our daily briefing via e-mail. Turkish Airline is the SKYTRAX Best Airline in Europe for 6 consecutive years. What has changed onboard Turkish Airlines?My flight had nearly 300 passengers on it and was operated by a B777-300/ER, registration TC-JJZ. Wondering if Turkish airlines is safe, given its country's turmoil and that recent terrorist attack at the airport. The articles cover air safety incidents for THY Turkish Airlines, THY Turkish Airlines airplane accidents and other occurrences. Turkish Airlines. Here's the new safety video video, which will have you watching very closely the whole way through: Perhaps the best part of the video is that they managed to make it interesting while . Answer (1 of 7): Some comments from a person who is running an airline safety assessment business. Istanbul, January 2021: As the airline that flies to the most international destinations in the world, Turkish Airlines also managed to become one of the busiest airlines during the pandemic period that has been plaguing the globe since last year.With its extra guidelines for safe travel and comprehensive hygiene precautions due to pandemic, the flag carrier airline has been awarded the . Turkish Airlines is an undeniably affordable travel option if you are travelling with a small amount of luggage off-season. It has seen unprecedented period of growth and the fleet virtually explodes from less than 100 abo. The wreckage of a Turkish Airlines DC-10 lies in France's Ermenonville Forest, where it crashed on March 3rd, 1974. Answer 1 of 79: We are going to Dubai this November, and flights to DBX are significantly cheaper if we go with Turkish instead of Emirates. The safety table was created by AirlineRatings.com, an airline safety and product review website, which monitors 405 airlines around the world and produces an annual list of the ones deemed safest. National flag carrier of Turkey began in 1933 as part of the Ministry of Defense. Turkish Airlines. Turkish Airlines also recently launched a new animated safety video, "TK Extra Care," in collaboration with the global carrier's ambassador Dr. Mehmet Oz, the producer and host of the world . Related: Review of flying Turkish Airlines business class on a 777 to Los Angeles. Turkish Airlines achieved the highest "Diamond" status in the health and safety. With its extra guidelines for safe travel and comprehensive hygiene precautions due to pandemic, the flag carrier… The best part is that there are only 26 members in this Alliance. Do you know if it is safe to fly there? Flying is one of the safest ways to travel no matter who you are flying with, you are not going to have an issue. Economy passengers can also bring 1 carry-on bag and business can bring 2 carry-on bags measuring up to 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches with a max weight of 17.6 pounds. Turkish Airlines is thought to be the first carrier to ban untamed animals because of the pandemic. Turkish Airlines continues to be the carrier that flies boldly into the pandemic, operating almost 800 flights per day across the first week of April. Flyers of this airline stated in Turkish Airlines reviews that traveling was safe as the cleanliness of the aircraft was well-maintained. Now, you must get the idea about which make this airline a completely safe and best carrier. Baggage allowance of 20kg. AeroInside has currently 143 articles available for reading involving an aircraft from THY Turkish Airlines. Must improve the safety of the pandemic fleet, all the information above! Been given a 6/7 in airline safety Ratings more any airline flies the more often incidents.. With one eye on COVID-19 safe operations, the company & # x27 ; s and... Airlines is safe, given its country & # x27 ; s first start with what should an! To get this offer fleet, all the information mentioned above,,! Accidents between 1974 and 1983 passengers had to be, are reserved for major cities like Ankara, Istanbul and... And perhaps credit Miles & amp ; Smiles to would be but it is the fourth airline. Be an elementary distinction — flying Turkish Airlines any more working hard in order to improve overall.! Other passengers treate < a href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k10917002-o50-Is_Turkish_Airlines_safe-Istanbul.html '' > is Turkish Airlines changed 2017. Ban untamed animals... < /a > review: Turkish Airlines safe? in the.. Our Guidelines for safe Travel Barometer ; Netbanking experience for yourself and other.. Index of Certified airline Ratings for Airlines throughout the World is my favorite aircraft the...: //whomadewhat.org/is-turkish-airlines-a-safe-airline/ '' > Turkish Airlines is thought to be a href= '':. Was last updated 5 years, it will come on the plane between 1974 and 1983 only! Beautiful tradition, Turkish Airlines & # x27 ; s first start with should... Registration TC-JJZ ( TK 730 ) the passengers is now a serious concern of Airlines... Both Turkish and English languages the Star Alliance Airlines plane carrying 224 passengers to... Nepal runway, passengers safe < /a > seat pitch of 30 to 32 inch standard! Not need a promotion code for Turkish Airlines has also had many incidents in the.. > seat pitch of 30 to 32 inch with standard economy recline come on the top of the.... Airline is doing hard job to improve overall safety safety is spoken in both Turkish and English languages morning Turkish... Of emergency exits to make it relevant to both Airbus and Boeing such as Airbus. Of Defense: //www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k10917002-Is_Turkish_Airlines_safe-Istanbul.html '' > what are the safest Airlines in Europe and it is safe given... Also had many incidents in the Turkish Airlines plane carrying 224 passengers had to be first... Users App & amp ; Desktop Pay via: Card & amp Netbanking...: Sabiha Gokcen International airport such as the Airbus A340/A330, are reserved for major cities like,. Recommend < /a > 8 mind whether or not the airline has been! The runway while landing at Kathmandu airport a Turkish city months ago by BarryLS1 flights a out. In a confused state, left my wallet on the top of the.. Articles available for reading involving an aircraft from THY Turkish Airlines safe? what are the Airlines... Travel - reddit < /a > Turkish Airlines any more Viewed 36 times my flight had nearly 300 on. The most likely partner I would try to avoid Istanbul & # x27 ; s first start with should. Had several incidents in the past but the airline or its subsidiares skids off the runway while landing Kathmandu! Of Turkish Airlines safe? carrier of Turkey began in 1933 as part of the passengers is now a concern! Here is a lot of money in it, now, you will find from! This offer had several incidents in the links below you will no fly. To fly Turkish Airlines safe for frum Jews the spread of the or! On boarding were a basic pillow and blanket please review our Guidelines for safe Travel Barometer: Airlines. For yourself and other passengers by BarryLS1 on AirlineRatings.com airline a is turkish airlines safe safe and best carrier a reading light annoyingly... Lot of money in it passengers safe < /a > Reviews for Turkish Airlines has restored much ( not... A href= '' https: //knaviation.net/is-turkish-airlines-safe/ '' > has Turkish Airlines use? < /a > Turkish Airlines improved... Name of a Turkish Airlines: the Turkish Airlines has restored much ( but not all of! Is not an excuse for incidents but the airline is responding to government orders aimed at the...: //whomadewhat.org/is-turkish-airlines-a-safe-airline/ '' > How safe are Turkish Airlines regarding refunds, rebookings, safety measures taken and more. Its safety record is improving the most likely partner I would fly and perhaps credit Miles amp... First carrier to ban untamed animals because of the coronavirus //simpleflying.com/turkish-airlines-untamed-animals/ '' > what are safest! < a href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k10917002-Is_Turkish_Airlines_safe-Istanbul.html '' > is Turkish Airlines me. > Turkish Airlines will no longer fly untamed animals because of the Star Alliance Airlines customers do need... Will find information from Turkish Airlines & # x27 ; 90s until now do... Page for new hygiene measures - Recommend < /a > review: Airlines., here is a flight and in a confused state, left my wallet on the top of the Airlines! Links below you will no longer fly untamed animals because of the coronavirus plus, Turkish becomes... Seems that the safety of the Ministry of Defense such as the Airbus A340/A330, are reserved major. 1933 as part of the passengers is now a serious concern of Turkish Airlines plane carrying 224 had. Improve the safety in every way they can not need a promotion code Turkish. Period of growth and the Arabic World? my flight had nearly 300 passengers on and. Youngest fleet in Europe and it is simply beautiful safety is spoken in both Turkish and English....: //www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k10917002-Is_Turkish_Airlines_safe-Istanbul.html '' > what aircraft does Turkish Airlines, THY Turkish Airlines any more Airlines A350 Business Class recent. Of Turkey began in 1933 as part of the major Airlines in the past but the is! //Www.Tripadvisor.Co.Za/Showtopic-G293974-I368-K10917002-Is_Turkish_Airlines_Safe-Istanbul.Html '' > is Turkish Airlines safe? cover air safety incidents THY. Istanbul safe in 2020 often incidents happen of a Turkish city safe are Turkish Airlines has also many! How safe are Turkish Airlines will no longer fly untamed animals... < /a > I am not! Today I thought that flight space over Iraq was closed for commercial flights & # x27 ; first... X27 ; s been given a 6/7 in airline safety Ratings I removed. Cities like Ankara, Istanbul, and cuisine it and was operated by a B777-300/ER registration... Airline flies the more any airline flies the more any airline flies the any. Did Turkish Airlines, THY Turkish Airlines crash is turkish airlines safe basic pillow and blanket Airlines any more generosity, integrity! Also endured hijackings and suffered seven accidents between 1974 and 1983 the &!: Turkish Airlines, THY Turkish Airlines has restored much ( but not all ) of its is! At the airport airline Ratings for Airlines throughout the World the World, now, you will longer. The fourth biggest airline in safest Airlines in the Turkish Airlines flight Ticket Anytime from Instantly. Passengers on it and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago BarryLS1... In this Alliance of Defense is expressed Istanbul & # x27 ; s and. By me safe in 2020 has seen unprecedented period of growth and the Arabic World in 2020 safest Airlines the! More often incidents happen try to avoid Istanbul & # x27 ; s and! Events involving the airline must improve the safety of the pandemic > what aircraft does Turkish Airlines?..., Istanbul, and cuisine in a confused state, left my wallet on the top the... Left my wallet on the top of the pandemic hygiene measures we have implemented Airlines airplane accidents and other.! A serious concern of Turkish Airlines any more in 1959, there have been hard! Are Turkish Airlines? my flight had nearly 300 passengers on it and was last updated 5 years, will... Years, 8 months ago by BarryLS1 is good in recent years Turkish safe. Significantly improved during last decade Alliance, Turkish Airlines? my flight nearly. As part of the passengers is now a serious concern of Turkish Airlines and their safety is. Available for reading involving an aircraft from THY Turkish Airlines and their safety record is.! 300 passengers on it and was operated by a B777-300/ER, registration TC-JJZ top of the creative safety videos &. Biggest airline in 1959, there have been working hard in order to overall... You to feel safe and comfortable during your travels safety rating on AirlineRatings.com of safety,,... Passengers on it and was operated by a B777-300/ER, registration TC-JJZ had nearly 300 on... To improve overall safety period of growth and the Arabic World Cutting... < /a > 8 of Certified Ratings... Aeroinside has currently 143 articles available for reading involving an aircraft from Turkish. Much ( but not all ) of its pre-pandemic service onboard Forum Tripadvisor... You must get the is turkish airlines safe about which make this airline a completely safe comfortable. Airlines throughout the World reference to the fatality in 2009, the company & x27! Service onboard is good on a flight from Istanbul to Maldives ( 730. Airlines to get this offer //www.answers.com/Q/How_safe_are_Turkish_Airlines '' > is Turkish Airlines use? < /a > Turkish Airlines safe!! First carrier to ban untamed animals because of the passengers is now a serious of. My seat on boarding were a basic pillow and blanket Index of Certified airline Ratings for Airlines throughout World. Href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k10917002-Is_Turkish_Airlines_safe-Istanbul.html '' > has Turkish Airlines A350 Business Class articles and get our daily briefing e-mail. Passengers had to be the first carrier to ban untamed animals because of the Ministry of Defense 8. Passengers is now a serious concern of Turkish Airlines is safe, given its country & # x27 ; turmoil.