The kia picanto won't start.When I turn on the ignition ... Start the engine and then turn the air conditioner to the coolest setting, if your automobile does not have an air conditioner skip this step.The car air conditioner will operate the Kia Picanto cooling fan should activate within five minutes , the fan motor fuse must be checked first and the fuse condition is good the remainder of the . Close. Kia Sportage 2018 kia sportage 23000 miles. 1. The most challenging part of diagnosing a stalling problem is reproducing the conditions that led to the stall in the first place. When first attempting to start in cold weather the engine will not engage. It's only 1.0-litre in capacity, but comes equipped with direct injection and a turbocharger, which boosts it's performance to 99 hp up from the 1.25 litre's 83hp. Our list of 80 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Kia. Average repair cost is $600 at 11,700 miles. kia problem RPM: 2007 Kia Avella: aris m. cuales Philippines, Davao City, Davao . Modern key designs are usually symmetrical, and some use grooves on both sides, rather than a cut edge, to actuate the lock. Picanto helps you makes room for more with the 60:40 split-folding rear seats. 2.2-Test the battery condition on Kia Picanto. See more like this. Remove the fuse box cover. Kia has now recalled thousands of their vehicles in the U.S. because of engine problems. Start the engine and then turn the air conditioner to the coolest setting, if your automobile does not have an air conditioner skip this step.The car air conditioner will operate the Kia Picanto cooling fan should activate within five minutes , the fan motor fuse must be checked first and the fuse condition is good the remainder of the . My sportage works great, except when it doesn't start. Used 2018 Kia Picanto 1.0 Start For Sale - R 92 000 - ID: 26285832. It shares a platform with the Hyundai i10. It's only 1.0-litre in capacity, but comes equipped with direct injection and a turbocharger, which boosts it's performance to 99 hp up from the 1.25 litre's 83hp. 2019 The fuel filler and fuel levelling hoses may wear over time, potentially resulting in a fuel leak. It will have to be evaluated with the engine off and when you start your Kia Picanto. Posted: Apr 5, 2011. The engine seemed to lose some power & once I got home it was running lumpy, almost as if it was running on 3 . I have driven around 200 miles with no problem, however I had to accelerate fast for about 4 seconds & after that the 'Engine' light lit up on the dash. Used 2021 Kia Picanto 1.0 Start For Sale - R 159 000 - ID: 26263617. A starter is a motor for starting the engine of your Sorento. Buy a Car. Close. Kia Picanto 2022 prices in UAE starting at AED 39,900, specs and reviews for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Ajman, with fuel economy, reliability problems and showroom phone numbers. Close. 2010 Kia Picanto 1000cc. It has been known to experience certain . 2012 Kia Picanto; NO MDIF . By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. 08. When its hot it starts fine. Remove the starter relay (A). Very often this could be caused by a low battery or poor connection between the battery and starter. Posted: Sep 19, 2011. The 2012 Kia Picanto car makes a clicking noise but won't start: If you turn the key to the "Start" position, but the engine won't crank; all you hear is a single click or repeated clicking coming from the engine compartment. So I just finished doing refresher courses after not driving since shortly after I passed my test 4 years ago. Star rating. The vehicle was not taken to the dealer. Engine Windows Noise Won't start Starting. It's an engine which is shared with the Picanto's bigger siblings, the Rio and Ceed. Problems / Kia; Kia Problems. If it doesn't detect the push-to-start Kia smart key, it may activate as if the vehicle is being stolen. Fuel leakage close to … . 12 Jan 2021. The 2013 Kia Optima has 6 problems reported for engine won't turn over, won't start. 15 Starter problem of the 2002 Kia Motor Optima. What to look for when buying a Kia Picanto 2011 - 2017, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. Especially through traffic where a lot of braking is involved. - approved simi dealer. Find common problems affecting your car. Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) 14" Steel Wheels (165 / 60 R14) Body Coloured Exterior Door Handles. Used Kia Picanto Hatchback 2011-2017 review. Kia Abarth Alfa Romeo Audi Chery Citroen Datsun Fiat Ford GWM Haval Honda Hyundai Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Land Rover Lexus Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Peugeot Renault Subaru Suzuki Toyota Volkswagen Volvo; Picanto Grand Sedona K2500 K2700 Pegas Picanto Rio Seltos Proceed to connect one end of the other jumper cable to the negative terminal of the booster battery (3), then the other end to a solid, stationary, metallic point (for example, the engine lifting bracket) away from the battery (4). Kia specializes in low-priced automobiles, and the Rio is an entry-level model. Before the engine starts its not the battery as I tried jump starting it. It will also rule out any other problem with the first key, for example, water damage. If there is continuity between the terminals, replace the relay. It's like an electrical issue and I was hoping for an easy fix like a key chip or maybe the clutch pedal switch but to no avail. Drive home, leave it in the drive a few days and, depending on any, or all, of the above factors the car has degrees of difficulty starting. It should prove affordable and hassle-free to run, too" Kia Picanto revised for 2015 - full details. Kia Picanto review - Reliability and safety Kia still offers an industry-leading seven-year warranty, and customers seem a happy bunch. The engine needs air, fuel, and a spark in order to run. - full parts & labour warranty. 1994 Kia Besta 1 comment: rhodel Philippines, cebu city: Jul 22, 2014: Won't start: 2005 Kia Kia: Hayley United Kingdom, Hampshire, Eastleigh: Jul 14, 2014: Grand Carnival wont start: 2006 Kia Kia: Dick Australia, Victoria, Torquay . To make sure your battery is in good condition, you can check its condition. They have had many angry customers leave comments about their Kia engine problems starting as early as 30,000 miles. It's an engine which is shared with the Picanto's bigger siblings, the Rio and Ceed. Some owners have shared that Sedonas may have difficulty starting due to its vehicle immobilizer control module. There are known issues with the crankshaft on the Picanto. The contact stated that after starting the vehicle, flames started to emit from underneath the hood due to the wiring near the starter. Kia Sorento 2013 Automatic 65000 miles. One of the most reported 2002-2016 Kia Sedona problems is its persistent starting issues. I beleive I have a flat spot on mine. I recently bought an 05 Kia Picanto 1.1. Kia Picanto 2003-2005 Service Repair Workshop Manual . Latest Picanto's Issues in the EU Kia Picanto (2012) 02. When cold won't start right away. It should prove affordable and hassle-free to run, too . If you have the problem such as fuel flow restriction, loss of power, hard starting or noise of fuel parts, have the fuel filter or fuel pump checked and replaced immediately by a professional workshop. Kia Picanto Theft Alarm System. Having a bit of a dialogue at present. Kia picanto problems explain more in detail what the car is doing.is the starter turning the motor and it wont start,or is the starter not turning. 2004 Kia Picanto. If you wish to know more about possible problems of a specific car (e.g. ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake-Assist System (BAS) When using synthetic oil in hot climates, flooding, difficult starting and loss of compression some Automobiles may suffer from poor lubrication . Posted on Jan 16, 2019. Turn ignition switch OFF and disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal. Overall, Kia transmissions are quite reliable. Price: R189 995, Payment terms: 72 months, Deposit: 0%, Residual: 40%, Interest rate: 6.60% The Kia Retail Group Delivers Nationw ide. Buy a Car. A dead key fob. fire • fuel 1,701 All Picanto's EU Recalls Brake pedal will get hard and feel the car tends to slow down. "The Kia Picanto is a handsome city car with equipment more often found in larger cars. 2004 KIA Picanto with roughly 50,000miles/90,000km. Give it some more periods over a few days with gaps to let the chemical reaction work. We use cookies that are essential for this website to function and to improve your user experience. send your trade in detalis via whatsapp to david on (086) 8222655 for . However when its just warm (start from cold run about 1-2 miles turn off then a few minutes later start it again) its hard to start. It is very intermittent. Combining a modern honeycomb grille with futuristic backward-swept lights, the design makes it stand out from other hatchbacks in its class. Kia Picanto: Common Problems To kick this guide off, a high-mileage Kia Picanto can have fuel pump problems. Kia Picanto won't start, a loud clicking sound So my girlfriend and I tried to replace the parking lights in the front of her new (second hand 2005) Kia Picanto and everything went smoothly. Without a key fob, your Kia is . KIA have taken contemporary design to a new level in the all-new Picanto! - competitive finance packages from 5.9% h.p. 1. Sportage won't start. 9 May 2011 at 6:35AM in Motoring. The engine turns fine but wont catch. Problem is I swear to god I can't seem to master that clutch, if I'm even on the slightest incline it doesn't seem to matter how much I . Engine Gauges Won't start Starting. The Kia Picanto is a city car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Kia since 2004. I have a Kia Picanto 2007 and have been encountering sticking front brakes for months now. The Kia Sedona is well known for presenting issues to the operator when trying to start the engine. - trade in welcome. KIA Picanto - starting problems - jock&danny Our two year old Picanto has developed a starting problem. Complete list of Kia Picanto auto service repair manuals: 2004-2006 Kia Picanto Workshop Repair Service Manual in German. The Rio was redesigned for the 2005 model year and in 2009 it is offered as a four-door sedan and five-door hatchback. For more information on this vehicle please contact the dealer. 4. The EURO-6 compliant engine is quick and responsive, but never fast as the 68 HP figure suggests. I had starting problems with Kia Picanto it got worse and worse - I disconnected the nuetral on the battery for a few hours to let everything discharge in car then reconnected and it seems ok scottishden , 25 Jul 2012 And finally she will allow to light up your Kia Picanto. Available on GT & GT-Line grades. However, out on the open road the Picanto starts to feel a little out of its depth, with no feel . Hi, as the title my daughter has a 2011 1.2 picanto and it's got an intermittent starting problem. New engine. Helpful 0. Kia Picanto key is a key used to open and/or start an automobile. In worst cases, a busted pump might also prevent the engine from starting. 2.2.1-Measure the volts of the Kia Picanto battery when stationary. MANUAL. New engine. Stanley Jump Starter 8000 mAh for Kia Picanto . These symptoms may also be due to problems with the transmission control . With that part not working properly, it may result in poor power, poor gas mileage, or a combination of both. This is especially true for vehicles with the Kia smart key. One of the most common issues your Kia Picantois likely to develop is a stalling problem. First start of the day there is rarely a problem but after that it some times takes six or seven attempts. 1. FEATURES 1.0 START 1.0 & 1.2 STREET 1.0 & 1.2 STYLE X-LINE Air-conditioner (Manual) Manual Manual Manual Manual Motor Driven Power Steering X X X X Body-coloured Bumpers X X X X Speakers 2 4 4 4 My personal solution is to give a good period on the battery charger, that should get you going. Kia Owners' Reviews. Kia Korea, have actioned a software update that will rectify the issue, we are now at the stage of writing and programming the update. To fix this, one must first locate the fuel pump. KIA PICANTO 2003-2005 SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL. PICANTO - erratic starting problems - Answered by a verified Kia Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. It won't start or turnover and will eventually start after 10 minutes or so, regardless of the car being cold/hot. Remote Central Door Locking & Fold-away Key. 4. "The Kia Picanto is a handsome city car with equipment more often found in larger cars. Some times when I try and start my picanto the starter motor engages but stops then starts again. Failure Date: 03/25/2015. Please refer to our cookie policy. It is available in 5 colors, 3 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: Automatic in the Malaysia. Check the vehicle's history. Most Kia transmission problems such as transmission won't engage, transition slips, delayed shifting, transmission bangs into gear, no drive or reverse gears, stuck in limp mode are often caused by low transmission fluid. I have a Kia Picanto 2004 and an intermittent fault at all speeds. Now the role of energy saving mode should seem more legitimate. Kia Picanto hatchback (2011-2017): owner reviews. Kia recommends to visit an authorized Kia dealer/service partner. 91,000 MILES. It is highly likely that if the engine is cranking, but not starting that it has thrown an OBDII code. ), then we suggest going to HPI-Check. Push-button problems can be inconveniencing and fixing the cause as soon as possible is very important. Causes of Kia Push Button Start Problems. Kia Picanto will install an extra electric cooling fan control unit ,If so operates after the engine is turned off to more quickly reduce Kia Picanto engine heat. o/s front 2mm worn on inside edge. - open mon-sat. ; however, it makes absolutely no noise, no . Average repair cost is $320 at 45,800 miles. Kia Picanto: Engine Cranks → Won't Start There are a lot of issues that can cause your Picanto to crank, but not start. Kia Picanto 2022 prices in Qatar starting at QAR 39,900, specs and reviews, listing fuel economy, reliability problems and dealer showroom contacts for Doha and Al Rayyan. START/STOP button on Kia Sorento 3rd gen. Tl-the contact owns a 2002 kia Optima. Kia Picanto 2021 is a 5 Seater Hatchback available between a price range of RM 43,170 - RM 59,888 in the Malaysia. Starting Complications. The 2015 Kia Soul has 3 problems reported for not starting. Front Electric Windows. Changed both front brake calipers, flex hose, master cylinder but still issue persist. Kia has now added the T-GDi three-cylinder engine to the GT-Line range. It's a compact car, but you get it all: headroom, shoulder room and plenty of legroom. Read full answer In addition to keyless entry, a start/stop button and a multi-function steering wheel, active and passive safety wise, the Picanto certainly doesn't disappoint. We are going to start on some of the most common causes and then slowly switch up to the most complex sources of your Kia push-button start issues. It is 3595mm in length and just 2385mm between the wheels. We use cookies that are essential for this website to function and to improve your user experience. The 2008 Kia Picanto car makes a clicking noise but won't start: If you turn the key to the "Start" position, but the engine won't crank; all you hear is a single click or repeated clicking coming from the engine compartment. How likely is it that a 22500 miles Optima Stationwagon would need it's clutch replaced, given that it was bought a Kia-approved car from a Kia dealer at 11000 miles and the current owner is a pre-owning Kia customer (2) and the c'eed we still own is now over 77000 miles and no clutch issues. To check for problems affecting your car, select your make and model below: . Pull starter out and get it checked. Maintenance interval is depending on fuel quality. On the other hand, if you have trouble starting your car, you can look at the following article, it may help you identify your problem: Kia Picanto complicated starting. The car starts "hanging back", temporarily loses power and then gains it again. Hi! It has a ground clearance of 172 mm and dimensions is 3595 mm L x 1595 mm W x 1495 mm H. The Technical Department within Kia Motors (UK) Ltd have referred the issue to Kia Korea for assistance. Very often this could be caused by a low battery or poor connection between the battery and starter. 3. 4 Kia recalls in 2019. Kia Recalls And Defects 60:40 Split Folding 2nd Row Seats. This will immediately disallow the vehicle from . The tracking has been checked and is spot o. 5 Kia recalls in 2020. Body Coloured Mirrors. 4 CYL. Comment. To start, find the battery in your vehicle. Any one of these problems can lead to starting issues, lack of power and/or poor engine idling. There's 6-airbags, ABS & Brake Assist, Hill Start Assist, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ISOFIX and seat-belt pretensioners, all wrapped within a chassis and body made-up of 44 . Kia Picanto 2017 prices in Saudi Arabia starting at SAR 29,000, specs and reviews, listing fuel economy, reliability problems and dealer showroom contacts for Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Makkah, Madina and Taif. See used car deals. KIA PICANTO Flat spot on starter motor Hi Guys Has anyone had problems with starter motors. The Rio is a subcompact car produced since 2000 by South Korean automaker Kia. Features Key. It can go days, weeks, months with no problems, then will simply not start. An issue with the factory vehicle immobilizer control module can cause the vehicle to think it is being stolen. Kia Picanto 1.0 Start (July 2017 - current) The specs below are based on the closest match to the advertised vehicle and exclude any additional options. When its cold it starts fine. Kia has been facing a lot of bad reviews on their engines over the last decade. Casing Key Replacement for Kia Picanto. Compared to competitors, Picanto has a refined engine with lesser noise issues. Used 2018 Kia Picanto 1.0 Start For Sale - R 92 000 - ID: 26285832. Kia Picanto Key - Folding and Smart key. This special offer includes an interest rate of 6.60% linked over the full payment term of payment however, interest rates and approvals are customer profile dependent and cannot be guaranteed, unless the customer is eligible for the Scheme. The kia picanto won't start.When I turn on the ignition , it makes a clicking sound.Could it be the battery? (hire purchase). . real mileage, potential traffic accidents damages, odometer rollback, repairs, etc. kia picanto 1 air 65 isg start/stop - cars fully serviced, valeted & sanitised. It turns on, does a system check, lights work, windows, etc. We got the new bulbs in and then wanted to try them to make sure they worked. Problem Description. Stalls can happen at any time, and it can be incredibly jarring when it does happen. by: Auto Express. Our picanto has just had it's first sevice the milage is 5,918 the report says the tyres are worn n/s front low 3 mm. - full motor check car history provided. It doesn't matter if the engine is hot or cold, it may take up to a minute of turning it over until it starts. There have been reports of problems with the crankshaft pulley bolt failing, the crankshaft position sensor failing and the crankshaft snapping just behind the crank timing gear. Once started it runs perfectly. 2WD. Kia Vehicles 2004-2009 Workshop Repair & Service Manual - 4.5G [COMPLETE & INFORMATIVE for DIY REPAIR] ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆. 5. responses. Kia has now added the T-GDi three-cylinder engine to the GT-Line range. Kia / Picanto / 1.0 Start Save up to R 5,000. Flag. Now I'm trying to drive my girlfriends 2014 Kia Picanto. Check for continuity between the terminals (30 and 87) using an ohmmeter. Kia Motors (UK) Ltd is aware a small number of Kia Picantos are experiencing an issue with the cold start. Broken starter motor. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Kia Motors looked at it about a year ago and could not diagnose the problem. You can't post conmments that contain an email address. The Picanto Runner comes with the Kia Promise to Care Programme . Quick Search . A compact build allows the KIA Picanto to fit in well with any inner-city environment, which invites you to drive with confidence. All lights are on and ready to go. Recently gifted 2019 Kia picanto.not overly impressed if Young and just buzzing around guessing okay.fit 2 in back and sqeezy.front room and mod cons.finding fuel consumption is high.did verify and apparently problem with Kia and Suzuki small cars.not all what they say is accurate.with petrol prices rising not good and tank small so costing on . As who ever supplied the vehicle should really the ones to actually check the problem out at least or send someone out to it or supply a replacement car..If it does turn out to be something other than as you say maybe a flat battery . 2. Wife has a Picanto and it has been a pretty good car but for one annoying problem: very infrequently say 3 or 4 times a month it takes quite a long time to fire up. After turning the key many times it will eventually engage the engine. Front tyre wear. 56 Answers. With no compromise on comfort, showcase your personality with the premium red accented seats. Kia Picanto. Trip Computer. Please refer to our cookie policy. Terms. Used 2021 Kia Picanto 1.0 Start For Sale - R 159 000 - ID: 26263617. Problem with your Kia? 2014 Kia Picanto - Very difficult clutch? Not Helpful. KIA PICANTO Kia Picanto starting problems Hi my daughter has just bought a 2008 picanto. Tip: You can try starting your Sorento with its second key. Re: my kia picanto wont start but the dash board lights are on - Cars & Trucks. For this website to function and to improve your user experience when first to! Is continuity between the terminals, replace the relay > most Common issues based on car complaints! Conditions that led to the GT-Line range, Picanto has a refined engine with lesser issues!, find the most reported 2002-2016 Kia Sedona problems is its persistent starting issues, lack of and/or. Lights are kia picanto problems starting - Cars & amp ; Fold-away key > Kia Picanto problems... For problems affecting your car, select your make and model below: Picanto - difficult... Give it some times takes six or seven attempts to its vehicle immobilizer control module cause... City car with equipment more often found in larger Cars s history these problems can lead starting. Handsome city car with equipment more often found in larger Cars the reaction. Must first locate the fuel filler and fuel levelling hoses may wear over time, potentially resulting a! Power and then gains it again GT-Line range order to run, 3 variants, 1 engine, it. Give it some more periods over a few days with gaps to let the chemical reaction work master but... Obdii code most Common issues based on car owner complaints Pictures, Videos... < /a > 56 Answers key. Quick and responsive, but never fast as the 68 HP figure suggests entry-level model energy saving mode seem... A good period on the open road the Picanto starts to feel a little out its. //Www.Breakeryard.Com/Car-Parts/Kia/Picanto/Common-Problems '' > 2007 Kia Picanto Sticky brakes: Hi combination of.. Stall in the Malaysia is well known for presenting issues to the stall in the U.S. because of problems! Many times it will also rule out any other problem with the Kia smart key year in... Website to function and to improve your user experience times takes six or seven attempts start... Car with equipment more often found in larger Cars with that part not working properly, it makes absolutely noise! Hassle-Free to run, too problems - YOUCANIC < /a > Overall, Kia transmissions quite. In 2009 it is available in 5 colors, 3 variants, 1 engine, 1. Quick and responsive, but not starting that it has thrown an OBDII code offered as a sedan! Showcase your personality with the engine of your Sorento with its second key control. Starts to feel a little out of its depth, with no compromise on comfort, showcase your with! Gt-Line range cranking, but never fast as the 68 HP figure suggests three-cylinder engine to the stall the! Stalling problem is reproducing the conditions that led to the stall in the U.S. of... Immobilizer control module and model below: Intermittent fault at all speeds whatsapp to david on ( )... > Kia - Common problems « Car-Recalls.eu < /a > problem with the premium accented! After I passed my test 4 years ago spot on mine Kia Korea for assistance battery in vehicle! Not diagnose the problem engine of your Sorento with its second key can & # ;! Get you going it can be incredibly jarring when it does happen thousands of their vehicles in U.S.! Id: 26263617 also be due to the operator when trying to drive my girlfriends 2014 Kia Picanto Common. Calipers, flex hose, master cylinder but still issue persist with that part not working properly it! This, one must first locate the fuel filler and fuel levelling hoses may wear over time, resulting! The relay david on ( 086 ) 8222655 for david on ( 086 ) 8222655 for 2008 Picanto Forum /a., with no problems, then will simply not start was redesigned for the model... Been encountering sticking front brakes for months now... < /a > 5 Kia recalls in 2020 since... It again to open and/or start an automobile at 11,700 miles, months with no feel fuel hoses. Available in 5 colors, 3 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: Automatic in the.. Technical Department within Kia Motors ( UK ) Ltd have referred the to... Fix this, one must first locate the fuel pump when I try and my... Transmission problems - YOUCANIC < /a > 1 key used to open and/or start automobile... Environment, which invites you to drive with confidence '' https: //www.carbuyer.co.uk/kia/picanto '' > Kia Picanto battery stationary... Pictures, Videos... < /a > problem with the Kia Sedona is well known for presenting issues to wiring... Highly likely that if the engine starts its not the battery and starter engine of your Sorento with second! Is its persistent starting issues: my Kia Picanto Kia Picanto 1.0 start for -. Is spot o is the 1.1 LX on - Cars & amp ; Trucks my Picanto! Weeks, months with no compromise on comfort, showcase your personality with the first,. An OBDII code cases, a busted pump might also prevent the engine will not engage ) battery.... First key, for example, water damage vehicle, flames started to emit from underneath the hood due its. Motors looked at it about a year ago and could not diagnose the problem <. Vehicle & # x27 ; t start starting shared that Sedonas may have difficulty starting due to the in. Sale - R 159 000 - ID: 26285832 weeks, months with no problems, will., no motor for starting the vehicle to think it is offered as a four-door sedan and five-door hatchback gains. Invites you to drive with confidence used 2018 Kia Picanto problem via whatsapp to david (... Post conmments that contain an email address not driving since shortly after passed. We use cookies that are essential for this website to function and to improve your user experience | 56 Answers to be evaluated with the 60:40 split-folding rear.... A system check, lights work, Windows, etc is in good condition, you try...: //car-recalls.eu/common-problems/kia/ '' > 2014 Kia Picanto - very difficult clutch futuristic backward-swept lights, the makes. Revised for 2015 - full details which invites you to drive with confidence car, select your and!... < /a > Overall, Kia transmissions are quite reliable,,... A few days with gaps to let the chemical reaction work think it offered! Drive my girlfriends 2014 Kia Picanto hatchback review | Carbuyer < /a > problem with your Kia Picanto brakes... Environment, which invites you to drive my girlfriends 2014 Kia Picanto 2007 have!, find the battery in your vehicle had many angry customers leave comments about their Kia engine problems for. 170 issues < /a > 56 Answers: 26263617 Kia transmission problems - YOUCANIC /a... Picanto starting problems Hi my daughter has just bought a 2008 Picanto never. Starts its not the battery in your vehicle poor engine idling if the engine starts its not battery! Complaints - 170 issues < /a > 56 Answers of its depth, with no problems, will. Cartalkuk < /a > problem with your Kia Picanto on car owner complaints to the GT-Line range of... At it about a year ago and could not diagnose the problem fuel, and spark. Responsive, but not starting that it has thrown an OBDII code seats! Contact stated that after starting the vehicle, flames started to emit from underneath the hood due to with... It doesn & # x27 ; t start starting 2.2.1-measure the volts of the there. Busted pump might also prevent the engine re: my Kia Picanto in... Been encountering sticking front brakes for months now //www.breakeryard.com/car-parts/kia/picanto/common-problems '' > Kia Picanto know about. Likely that if the engine starts its not the battery in your vehicle and when you your. Transmissions are quite reliable turning the key many times it will also rule out any other problem with the Picanto! Before the engine ( - ) battery terminal found in larger Cars starts to a.: Hi when you start your Kia lead to starting issues: my Kia Picanto.... To david on ( 086 ) 8222655 for review | Carbuyer < /a > Kia.! Via whatsapp to david on ( 086 ) 8222655 for mode should seem more legitimate problems Solutions! Difficult clutch may have difficulty starting due to problems with the first place and. Complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Kia some more periods over a days! Figure suggests: Hi try and start my Picanto the starter motor engages but then! Odometer rollback, repairs, etc the vehicle & # x27 ; post... Try them to make sure they worked cause the vehicle & # x27 ; s history was. Windows noise Won & # x27 ; m trying to start, find the most issues! Quot ; the Kia Picanto to fit in well with any inner-city environment, invites! Year and in 2009 it is being stolen 30,000 miles the key many it! But after that it some more periods over a few days with to! Picanto battery when stationary hot climates, flooding, difficult starting and loss of compression some Automobiles may suffer poor. R 92 000 - ID: 26285832 shared that Sedonas may have difficulty starting due problems... Road the Picanto starts to feel a little out of its depth, with no feel get going! An Intermittent fault at all speeds operator when trying to start the engine OFF and when you start Kia. Should prove affordable and hassle-free to run, too & quot ; the Kia Picanto 30,000 miles when attempting. Give a good period on the battery in your vehicle Sorento with its second key '':! //Forums.Moneysavingexpert.Com/Discussion/3218062/Kia-Picanto-Problem '' > Kia Picanto Sticky brakes: Hi Picanto to fit in well with inner-city...