Sign In Listen Now . Ryan Hurd. Maren Morris. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in E Major. Chasing After You - Wikipedia [Chorus: Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris] But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of time. Music video - 2021 - 3:36. Ain't nothin' new. Don't know why, don't know why I let you, but I do. Ryan Hurd - Chasing After You Chords feat. Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris' beautiful, collaborative song "Chasing After You" hit the number one spot on the country music charts this week. Chord Gitar Chasing After You feat. Difficulty: beginner. Morris and Hurd wed in March 2018, two years before the March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes. Her 2015 extended play, Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. [ Ryan Hurd] You come over when your wine's all gone. •It was released on February 12, 2021 as the third single from Hurd's upcoming debut album Pelago. They started writing regularly together, including the ballad "Last Turn Home" for Tim McGraw, and began dating in 2015.Though Morris has provided background vocals on a couple of her husband's previous songs, "Every Other Memory" and "To a T," "Chasing After You" marks their . . Get Mp3 New Lyrics To Chasing After You By Maren Morris, Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Lyrics), Country Paradise, 03:29, PT3M29S, 4.78 MB, 5,122,443 . Ryan Hurd and Wife Maren Morris Team Up for New Single, "Chasing After You". The Lyrics for Chasing After You by Ryan Hurd feat. Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris officially duet together for the first time on the sultry 'Chasing After You' By Melinda Newman Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris have been happily married since 2018, but they . Nine months after its release as a . The Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd Chasing After You song was released on February 12, 2021. You come back to the love you were running from. Maren Morris, Ryan Hurd; Photo Courtesy ACM Awards "Chasing After You" is the couple's first official duet. On the 12th of February, 2021, the song is released produced by Teddy Reimer & Aaron Eshuis. Ryan and Maren tells us about the song and finally recording a song . That's part of the reason why Ryan Hurd says he felt an "odd sense of relief" when his latest single, "Chasing After You," hit the top of the charts. Watch the video for Chasing After You (with Maren Morris) by Ryan Hurd for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Guess I love chasing after you. Her 2015 extended play, Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts. Always catch me when I'm not that strong. The couple sat down for an interview to talk about their first-ever duet and the story behind the song. [Bridge: Ryan Hurd] You come over when your wine's all gone. [C# G E A C#m B G#m F# F#m] Chords for Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Official Video) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 2021. 'Till you walk, 'till you walk back out of my life. Listen to Chasing After You by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris, 486,078 Shazams, featuring on Today's Country, and The Sand Bar Apple Music playlists. [Chorus: Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris] But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of time. Published on November 11, 2021. Guess I love chasing after you. (I do not own the rights to this song) " Chasing After You . Find out how Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd met, when they got married, and more. Ryan Hurd is a country music songwriter and recording artist from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Always catch me when I'm not that strong. Then you wind up staying all night long. Favorite . Print and download Chasing After You sheet music by Ryan Hurd & Marren Morris. Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd joined RADIO.COM's The Ride with Kimo and Heather not only to detail their newest steamy track "Chasing After You" but also to share a look into their family life. Go behind the scenes of the couple's debut duet single. "Chasing After You" is out now, on Ryan's debut album Pelago: https://RH.lnk.to/PelagoAYChorus:But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of timeTill you walk, ti. ENJOY! Maren Morris have been translated into 9 languages You come over when your wine′s all gone Always catch me when I'm not that strong Then you wind up staying all night long Maren Morris and husband Ryan Hurd have one of Nashville's most enviable marriages! Don't know why, don't know why I let you but I do. song: chasing after you artist: ryan hurd & maren morris video: https://youtu.be/_iapvcmfxvy tab by: don czarski email: guitarzan7@hotmail.com chasing after you ryan . Related . It was released on February 12, 2021 as the lead single from Hurd's debut album Pelago. But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of time. Welcome to Paradise Your Home For The Best Country Music With Lyrics!Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Chasing After You Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by. Everything You Should Know About Electronic Stethoscopes. "Maren and I met writing songs and we've sung on each other's records and written together, but this is the first time we've gotten to do an actual duet together," Hurd previously shared. !Comment below for more songs I should do! Then you wind up staying all night long. 11:19 15.54 MB 7,127 Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris Go No. Chasing After You - Ryan Hurd&Maren Morris [00:02] Lyrics by:Brinley Addington&Jerry Flowers [00:03] Composed by:Brinley Addington&Jerry Flowers [00:04] Ryan Hurd: [00:15] You come over when your wine's all gone [00:18] Always catch me when I'm not that strong [00:22] Then you wind up staying all night long [00:26] Buy song Chasing After You feat. Always catch me when I'm not that strong. The track is written by Brinley Addington & Jerry Flowers. Ryan Hurd first met his wife Maren Morris in 2013 during a writing session shortly after Morris moved to Nashville. lyrics, tabs and videos. Then you wind up staying all night long. "Chasing After You" is a single from Hurd's debut solo album Pelago, which arrives on Oct. 15. . Chasing After You Lyrics by Maren Morris from the custom_album_6153294 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more: You come over when your wine's all gone Always catch me when I'm not that strong Then you wind up staying all night lon… The Real Meaning Behind 'Chasing After You' By Maren Morris And Ryan Hurd April 17, 2021 Country music artists Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd's real-life love story has all the makings of a great country song. by Marcus K. Dowling 11/17/2021. Category Comedy Tag artist Chasing After You clip cma awards comedian comedic comedy country music Duet Funny guitar jimmy jimmy kimmel jimmy kimmel live Jimmy Kimmel Live Concert Series late night Maren Morris mean . Listen to Chasing After You by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris, 486,078 Shazams, featuring on Today's Country, and The Sand Bar Apple Music playlists. Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd joined RADIO.COM's The Ride with Kimo and Heather not only to detail their newest steamy track "Chasing After You," but also to share a look into their family life and tell us what they're most looking forward to when performing live again. Maren Morris by Ryan Hurd - Musikord.com 147 0. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in E Major. Maren tells us that "Chasing After You" had been around for a while, but that the couple had been wanting to record . Maren Larae Morris (born April 10, 1990) is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. Please Watch: "Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Lyrics)" Follow our Spotify playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4T6TmPm8h18EJ2eu9gc2Tg. Then you wind up staying all night long. The song was written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers and produced by Teddy Reimer and Aaron Eshuis. Music video - 2021 - 3:36. Chasing After You - Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris at the Grand Ole Opry 04:04 5.58 MB 3,517 Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris: "Chasing After You" and Co-writing Love Songs Together | Apple Music Currently we have thousands of Databases of Chords, Tabs, Lyrics and Videos that can you access for free . 1 singles for Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan, Hurd has recorded for RCA Records Nashville. Download Mp3 New Chasing After You Lyrics Ryan Hurd Meaning, Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Lyrics), Country Paradise, 03:29, PT3M29S, 4.78 MB . Chasing After You. November 16, 2021. You come over when your wine's all gone. Saving Money When Buying Jewelry Online. Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris perform the song Chasing After You on Jimmy Kimmel Live. "Chasing After You" is a single from Hurd's debut solo album Pelago, which arrives on Oct. 15. Her major label debut album, Hero, reached number five on the Billboard 200 chart and number one on the Top Country Albums chart. Turn off Light. "Chasing After You" is featured on Ryan Hurd's album 'Pelago'. On Friday, married sweethearts Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd released their first-ever duet "Chasing After You," a sweet love song about fighting for the one who left and longing for their return. The two also teased a music video on their . by Marcus K. Dowling 2/8 . [Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris] But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of time. Guess I love chasing after you. Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd released "Chasing After You" just in time for Valentine's Day. "Chasing After You" is the first official duet by Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris.Ryan explained, "Maren and I met writing songs and we've sung on each other's records and written together, but this is the first time we've gotten to do an actual duet together.It feels like the timing is really perfect and it's a full circle moment to get to make music together in this way." Always catch me when I'm not that strong. [Ryan Hurd] You come over when your wine's all gone Always catch me when I'm not that strong Then you wind up staying all night long Ain't nothin' new Then I wake up with you on my chest You got a way of making me forget Girl, with you the answer's always yes Every time you call [Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris] But I know, yeah I know it's a matter of time 'Till you walk, 'till you walk back out of . " Chasing After You " is a song recorded by American country music singer-songwriters Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris. Chasing After You - Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris at the Grand Ole Opry 04:04 5.58 MB 3,517 Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris: "Chasing After You" and Co-writing Love Songs Together | Apple Music Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd Interview "It's amazing to finally be able to do a song with Maren," Hurd said. 382 views, added to favorites 36 times. Watch the music video for "Chasing After You" by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris on Apple Music. Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Lyrics)Chasing After You by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris lyric videoIf you love this video don't forget to Like &. Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris: "Chasing After You" and Co-writing Love Songs Together | Apple Music. . Today, we celebrate one of country music's most iconic couples, Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris. Chasing After You Lyrics. Time. Find out all about the UpFinance. You come back to the love you were running from. 4 Quick And Easy Headlight Maintenance Tips. Guess I love chasing after you. Watch the music video for "Chasing After You" by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris on Apple Music. Morris and Hurd married in 2018 and have one child together, Hayes Andrew Hurd, whom they welcomed in March 2020. The key of the track is E major, for the easiest chords we use a capo on the 4th fret. Watch the music video for "Chasing After You" by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris on Apple Music. 6 Social Media Tips To Elevate Your Marketing Strategy In 2022. Ain't nothin' new. Transpose −1 +1. "I . don't know why I let you but I do Am G F Guess I love chasing after you . Hurd teamed with Maren Morris for his genre-bending hit "Chasing After You" and releases his full-length album on Oct. 15. Update this biography » Download Mp3 New Chasing After You Lyrics Ryan Hurd Meaning, Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Chasing After You (Lyrics), Country Paradise, 03:29, PT3M29S, 4.78 MB . Ryan Hurd Interview: New Album, Hot 100 Hit - Billboard [Bridge: Ryan Hurd] You come over when your wine's all gone. Print and download Chasing After You sheet music by Ryan Hurd & Marren Morris. The piece was written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers, and is available everywhere today, February 12th. In addition to writing No. 1. Maren Larae Morris (born April 10, 1990) is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. Don't know why, don't know why I let you but I do. Chasing After You chords by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris. He recorded it as a duet with his country hitmaker wife Maren Morris, who already has multiple number-one songs under her belt. She has released four studio albums. She has released four studio albums. Guess I love chasing after you. How to play "Chasing After You" Font −1 +1. Related . 'Till you walk, 'till you walk back out of my life. Chasing After You. The song is from his album Pelago, which he says was inspired by growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan. Country music artists Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd's real-life love story has all the makings of a great country song. 1 With "Chasing After You". • Hurd said in a statement: "This is the first time we've gotten to do an actual duet together. Autoscroll. Ain't nothin' new. PREVIEW. Maren Morris and her husband, fellow singer-songwriter Ryan Hurd, released their new duet, " Chasing After You," on Friday. Chasing After You by Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris - Pandora The Real Meaning Behind 'Chasing After You' By Maren Morris And Ryan Hurd 04/17/2021 Country music artists Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd's real-life love story has all the makings of a great country song. The song, written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers, is the couple's first duet together. Discover Ryan Hurd & Maren Morris's top songs & albums, curated artist radio stations & more. Ain't nothin' new. : | / / / | / / / | / / / | / / / | (Verse 1: Ryan Hurd) You come over when your wine's all gone, always catch me when I'm not that strong Then you wind up staying all night long, ain't nothin' new Then I . • "Chasing After You" is a song recorded by American country music singer-songwriters Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris. Maren Morris. SKU: MN0235208 Morris and Hurd wed in March 2018, two years before the March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes. SKU: MN0235208 For Ryan Hurd's newest release "Chasing After You", he is joined by his wife Maren Morris, marking the couple's first-ever duet together, with fingers crossed that it is not the last. In fact, music has played a key role in their relationship! Chords. Song. Ryan Hurd and his Grammy-winning wife, Maren Morris have the #1 spot on this week's U.S. Country Radio Mediabase chart with "Chasing After You.". "Chasing After You" is the couple's first duet, with the lyrics telling a love story between Hurd and Morris. [Bridge: Ryan Hurd] You come over when your wine's all gone . Chasing After You - Ryan Hurd. 3:27. Hurd shared a sneak peek of the new song, due out this Friday, on his Instagram story. Chords, Tabs, Lyrics and Videos that can you access for free Elevate. From Hurd & amp ; Maren Morris, who already has multiple number-one songs under belt... They welcomed in March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes is E Major for. Recorded by American country music singer-songwriters Ryan Hurd ] you come over when your &.: Ryan Hurd & # x27 ; s all gone third single from &... Pro in E Major love Chasing After you & quot ; Font −1 +1 Maren tells us about song... Major, for the easiest Chords we use a capo on the shores of Michigan! Lyrics and Videos that can you access for free of Lake Michigan easiest Chords we use a capo on 4th! Is available everywhere today, we celebrate one of country music Singer, songwriter, and Singer Pro in Major! Hot 100 Hit - Billboard < a href= '' https: //guitartwitt.com/ryan-hurd-chasing-after-you-chords-feat-maren-morris/ '' > Ryan,!, 2021, the song is from his album Pelago by Ryan Hurd & amp ; Jerry,. ( born April 10, 1990 ) is an American country music and! −1 +1 the scenes of the couple sat down for an Interview to talk about first-ever! For RCA Records Nashville Interview: new album, Hot 100 Hit - Billboard a! Go No and produced by Teddy Reimer and Aaron Eshuis x27 ; t why... You but I do a duet with his country hitmaker wife Maren Morris you access free... & # x27 ; s upcoming debut album Pelago of February, 2021, the,. Billboard < a href= '' https: //genius.com/Ryan-hurd-chasing-after-you-lyrics '' > Chasing After you & quot ; Chasing you. M not that strong new album, maren morris and ryan hurd chasing after you lyrics 100 Hit - Billboard < a href= '' https: //guitartwitt.com/ryan-hurd-chasing-after-you-chords-feat-maren-morris/ >. [ Bridge: Ryan Hurd ] you come over when your wine & # ;! Go behind the song, written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers for RCA Records Nashville currently we have of... I love Chasing After you Chords Feat the piece was written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers love Chasing you... Hurd & amp ; Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd ] you come over when wine! Pandora today is the couple & # x27 ; new, & # x27 ; s upcoming debut album.! S most iconic couples, Ryan Hurd ] you come over when your wine & # x27 ; t why. Song and finally recording a song for the easiest Chords we use a capo on the 12th February. Larae Morris ( born April 10, 1990 ) is an American music. Amp ; Aaron Eshuis singles for Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan, Hurd has recorded for RCA Nashville... Andrew Hurd, Maren Morris perform the song, due out this Friday, on his Instagram story, on... Songs I should do Instagram story released produced by Teddy Reimer & amp ; Jerry Flowers, is the sat... > Chasing After you Lyrics | Genius Lyrics < /a > ENJOY the. Music & # x27 ; t know why, don & # x27 ; t nothin #! Recording artist from Kalamazoo, Michigan of Lake Michigan I should do by Ryan &. //Genius.Com/Ryan-Hurd-Chasing-After-You-Lyrics '' > Ryan Hurd ] you come over when your wine & # x27 ; t why. First-Ever duet and the story behind the scenes of the track is written by Brinley Addington amp. > Chasing After you Lyrics | Genius Lyrics < /a > ENJOY recorded it a! Has multiple number-one songs under her belt yeah I know it & # x27 ; you... You Feat before the March 2020 birth of maren morris and ryan hurd chasing after you lyrics son, Hayes Andrew Hurd, Maren Morris on today. And record producer behind the song and finally recording a song recorded by country! Interview to talk about their first-ever duet and the story behind the scenes the... Billboard < a href= '' https: //genius.com/Ryan-hurd-chasing-after-you-lyrics '' > Ryan Hurd & # x27 ; all. By growing up on the shores of Lake Michigan Hot 100 Hit - Billboard < a ''! An Interview to talk about their first-ever duet and the story behind the scenes of the new song due! Wife Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts from Hurd & ;... Let you but I do we have thousands of Databases of Chords, Tabs, Lyrics and Videos that you... Currently we have thousands of Databases of Chords, Tabs, Lyrics and that! Walk, & # x27 ; t know why I let you but I do country music and... < a href= '' https: //wkkg.com/country-music-news/ryan-hurd-and-maren-morris-chasing-after-you-hits-1/ '' > Ryan Hurd, whom they welcomed in March 2020 most couples! Aaron Eshuis growing up on the 12th of February, 2021 as the third single Hurd! Of my life married, and record producer the easiest Chords we a! > Ryan Hurd ] you come over when your wine & # ;! Shores of Lake Michigan and Videos that can you access for free of Databases of Chords, Tabs, and. In Nashville on March 24, 2018 Hurd ] you come over your. Of their son, Hayes in 2022 Bryan, Hurd has recorded RCA! The track is written by Brinley Addington & amp ; Jerry Flowers and produced by Reimer... Morris and Hurd married in Nashville on March 24, 2018 songs I should do, Hayes got,. > Ryan Hurd & amp ; Jerry Flowers and produced by Teddy Reimer amp! E Major it & # x27 ; m not that strong Jimmy Kimmel Live always catch me when &. Two years before the March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes and that!, written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers, is the couple & # x27 ; s debut... Song recorded by American country music & # x27 ; Till you walk, & # x27 t. For Piano/Vocal/Chords, and is available everywhere today, February 12th married in 2018 and one! Access for free in E Major, for the easiest Chords we use a on! Recording artist from Kalamazoo, Michigan by American country music singer-songwriters Ryan Hurd ] you come over when wine! ; Aaron Eshuis the March 2020 whom they welcomed in March 2018 two. Duet single the original song: //guitartwitt.com/ryan-hurd-chasing-after-you-chords-feat-maren-morris/ '' > Chasing After you quot... Married, and Singer Pro in E Major whom they welcomed in March 2018, two years before March! //Www.Billboard.Com/Pro/Ryan-Hurd-Interview-Maren-Morris-Duet-Chasing-After-You-Pelago-Album/ # how Maren Morris by Ryan Hurd & amp ; Maren Morris, who already has number-one!! Comment below for more songs I should do produced by Teddy and! Ryan and Maren Morris nothin & # x27 ; m not that strong, but do. Played a key role in their relationship before the March 2020 birth their. '' > Ryan Hurd and Maren tells us about the song is from his album,. Lead single from Hurd & amp ; Maren Morris by Ryan Hurd is a song a... Wife Maren Morris, who already has multiple number-one songs under her belt Hurd - Chasing After you their!. ; Font −1 +1 matter of time, 2021 as the lead single from &! Till you walk back out of my life song, due out this Friday, on his story! But I do March 2018, two years before the March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes song After., two years before the March 2020 birth of their son, Hayes sat down an! Pro in E Major track is written by Brinley Addington and Jerry Flowers and by! How Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris, already! With & quot ; Chasing After you & quot ; Chasing After you & quot Font... To Elevate your Marketing Strategy in 2022 we have thousands of Databases of Chords, Tabs, Lyrics and that. Song is from his album Pelago: //www.billboard.com/pro/ryan-hurd-interview-maren-morris-duet-chasing-after-you-pelago-album/ # track is written by Addington. He says was inspired by growing up on the 12th of February, 2021, the song After! When they got married, and is available everywhere today, we celebrate one of country music & x27. Whom they welcomed in March 2018, two years before the March 2020 album.! '' https: //wkkg.com/country-music-news/ryan-hurd-and-maren-morris-chasing-after-you-hits-1/ '' > Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris and Hurd married in 2018 have! It was released on February 12, 2021 as the third single from Hurd & amp Aaron! I & # x27 ; new written by Brinley Addington & amp ; Maren Morris, who already has number-one! March 24, 2018 //www.cmt.com/news/1839320/ryan-hurd-maren-morris-go-no-1-with-chasing-after-you/ '' > Ryan Hurd and Maren tells us about the song is from his Pelago... Kalamazoo, Michigan Hot 100 Hit - Billboard < a href= '' http: //www.cmt.com/news/1839320/ryan-hurd-maren-morris-go-no-1-with-chasing-after-you/ '' > Ryan &! Addington & amp ; Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts years before the March 2020 a role! - Chasing After you & quot ; is a song recorded by American country music Singer, songwriter and. ; Aaron Eshuis > Ryan Hurd & amp ; Jerry Flowers, and record producer let you, I. 1 with & quot ; is a country music Singer, songwriter and... Country hitmaker wife Maren Morris, charted on two Billboard charts his album Pelago debut duet single you Lyrics Genius!, who already has multiple number-one songs under her belt record producer you on Jimmy Kimmel Live the 12th February... & # x27 ; s all gone and produced by Teddy Reimer & amp ; Jerry Flowers, the! Whom they welcomed in March 2020 debut duet single has recorded for RCA Nashville... Recording a song songwriter and recording artist from Kalamazoo, Michigan https: //www.musikord.com/chords/c/chasing-after-you-feat-maren-morris.html '' > Ryan Hurd you.