All I can say is OMGGGGG. Signature New Orleans-inspired treatments at our hotel day spa include a Voodoo Ritual and a couple's treatment utilizing coffee and praline. Spa Hotel in the New Orleans French Quarter | The Ritz ... sensual massage in French Quarter - CBD, New Orleans, LA ... Home - Spa Atlantis * Behind Marriott Hotel * One Block From Canal St. Asian Massage * Jacuzzi *. Licensed massage therapist Aubrey received her massage education from Blue Cliff College's accredited massage therapy program in 2012. See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in New Orleans on Tripadvisor. Apply to Massage Therapist and more! 509 Iberville St.…. Nola Bliss Massage. Escape to the beau monde elegance of 19th-century French Quarter New Orleans. 0. . Surrounded by a city chock full of history, Windsor Court Hotel invites travelers to make their own memories just steps from the French Quarter. $155 55 min Massage, Mani-Pedi, Blowout; Book Now. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Massage Therapists in French Quarter, New Orleans, LA. French Quarter Massage. Nola Bliss Massage. 15% gratuity will be added services and packages for groups of 4 or more people. Walking Tour for Two, Four, or Six from Magic Walking Tours (Up to 63% . My favorite services at the spa are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue massage, Mani/pedi with Elsa and All of their. Spa Atlantis. Tena Callahan: 80 minute massage is a bargain. My favorite services at the spa are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue massage, Mani/pedi with Elsa and All of their. Best I've had in years. Traveler favorites. Relax your body. Hours: Mon,Tue,Wed: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM, Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM. The experience at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, New Orleans is about more than relaxation; it is way to connect with the French Quarter's mystical spirit, charming warmth and defining essences. Add a bottle of champagne and a sweet treat $30. 90 minutes Massage $360. Increases affection. Vichy Table Shower * Hot Sauna Open 7 Days A Week * 24 Hours A Day * Major Credit Cards Accepted. We are a full service day spa and hair & nail salon in the French Quarter that offers manicures, pedicures, massages, and facials. Comforting, rejuvenating, unforgettable - Aria, a breath of fresh air. Located right in the heart of the French quarter. Couples. In The French Quarter. Offering New Orleans the best in massage therapy, our studio is located downtown in the Warehouse District across from the Italian Piazza. I'd prefer not to drive too far and we are staying close to the French quarter. Opening at 9:00 AM tomorrow. Highly recommend, it was relaxing and a great experience. Directions to Refuge Massage & Salt Spa (New Orleans) with public transportation The following transit lines have routes that pass near Refuge Massage & Salt Spa Bus: 39 , 84 , 94 , E-2 113. 504.523.9990 or 866.549.ARIA. Called Spa Atlantis after a quick check of trip advisor and got an appointment for the same day for a massage. Aubrey has since worked in day spas in the New Orleans and Metairie area, gaining valuable experience in several modalities such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, and prenatal massage. Reviews on Massage in French Quarter, New Orleans, LA - Spa Atlantis, Nola Bliss Massage, Touch Point Foot Reflexology, Wellness Massage Spa, Spa Aria, RachelLauren Massage, Good Hands, Sun Spa, Tao Spa, Seven Qi Spa 41% OFF. Nola Bliss Massage. Offering New Orleans the best in massage therapy, our studio is located downtown in the Warehouse District across from the Italian Piazza. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Phone number. 533 Saint Louis Street, New Orleans • 0.2 mi. ***Upgrades to Deep tissue is $15 per person. 504.523.9990 or 866.549.ARIA. Top 5 Spas in French Quarter (New Orleans) Spas & Wellness Centers in French Quarter. The experience at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, New Orleans is about more than relaxation; it is way to connect with the French Quarter's mystical spirit, charming warmth and defining essences. Enter dates. I am so happy I stopped by today and will definately be making this a regular thing from now on!!!! . 322 Lafayette St. Suite 300, New Orleans, LA 70130 Comforting, rejuvenating, unforgettable - Aria, a breath of fresh air. We are just a phone call or appointment away. Spend some quality time. 75 minutes Massage $320. Call (325) 227-2118 Get directions WhatsApp (325) 227-2118 Message (325) 227-2118 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Nola Bliss Massage helps tired bodies feel better with a team of experienced therapists. 113. 12. Using intuitive hands and world-renown products from Pevonia and Cinq Mondes, our pampering is certain to ease the most exhausted souls. Add a bottle of champagne and a sweet treat $30. Daily access fee of $25.00 per person. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Louisiana Massage License #E2740. We are a full service day spa and hair & nail salon in the French Quarter that offers manicures, pedicures, massages, and facials. Located next to our hotel, the spa features 22 treatment rooms, couples massages, a café, fitness center, pool and retail store. Spa Aria. Riverside Day Spa and Salon. 3. Be present. Phone number. So I walked all over the French quarter for a few days on a bad knee and pretty much every part of my body hurt. Visiting New Orleans right now New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell recently announced a mandate that all residents and visitors must show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or a recent negative PCR test to go inside restaurants, bars and other indoor venues, including the Caesars Superdome, effective now. Full Service Spa and Hair & Nail Salon in the French Quarter | New Orleans. Top 5 Spas in French Quarter (New Orleans) Spas & Wellness Centers in French Quarter. 60 min Organic Ancient Hair Ritual & Foot Therapy $135. 75 minutes Massage $320. 3. . New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter with Small-Group Option. 15% gratuity will be added services and packages for groups of 4 or more people. Answer 1 of 7: You guys have been so helpful I thought I'd ask one more question. We offer full 60 and 90 minute sessions, providing quality therapy rather than 'fluff and buff . Traveler favorites. Massage Therapist in New Orleans. Spa Aria at the Hotel Monteleone. Full Service Spa and Hair & Nail Salon in the French Quarter | New Orleans. I was walking along Canal street and cant remember which turn off to the French Quarter I was approaching, but I was lured into a chinese massage parlour and . It was excellent and just what I needed. These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in New Orleans: Spa Atlantis - French Quarter. Located right in the heart of the French quarter. 5 tips and reviews. It was excellent and just what I needed. The Best 10 Massage near French Quarter, New Orleans, LA. We have reviews of the best places to see in New Orleans. " and this unique massage did the trick. Foot Therapy. 5 tips and reviews. So I walked all over the French quarter for a few days on a bad knee and pretty much every part of my body hurt. 43 Massage Therapist $40,000 jobs available in Metairie, LA on Indeed.com. Couples. Come visit us at Riverside Day Spa and Nails today! Using intuitive hands and world-renown products from Pevonia and Cinq Mondes, our pampering is certain to ease the most exhausted souls. Called Spa Atlantis after a quick check of trip advisor and got an appointment for the same day for a massage. The Hotel Monteleone might be more well known for the famous Carousel Bar and also for inventing the Vieux Carre cocktail (as well as being the annual host and home base for Tales . The New Orleans Advocate reviewed five-plus years of police activity at 10 erotic massage parlors around the city identified by law enforcement officials in years past or, more recently, in online . 509 Iberville St.…. I am simply writing this caveat here because I had a horrible experience in New Orleans. Call (325) 227-2118 Get directions WhatsApp (325) 227-2118 Message (325) 227-2118 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. The Best 10 Massage near French Quarter, New Orleans, LA. Riverside Day Spa and Nails is the leading spa provider of couples massages in the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Massage Therapists in French Quarter, New Orleans, LA. Asian Massage * Jacuzzi *. Opening at 9:00 AM tomorrow. 1. Find sensual massage in French Quarter - CBD, New Orleans, LA on Yellowbook. Vichy Table Shower * Hot Sauna Open 7 Days A Week * 24 Hours A Day * Major Credit Cards Accepted. We offer full 60 and 90 minute sessions, providing quality therapy rather than 'fluff and buff . From romance to relaxation to traditional New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the best of all worlds at our award-winning hotel. 60 minutes Massage $280. Spas. ! Things to Do in New Orleans, Louisiana: See Tripadvisor's 1,132,907 traveler reviews and photos of New Orleans tourist attractions. Enter dates. Appointment is Required. 60 minutes Massage $280. Highly recommend, it was relaxing and a great experience. Can you recommend a good but reasonably priced spa that we could check out? 4. "Great atmosphere, relaxing massage, friendly staff. " and this unique massage did the trick. Traveler favorites. 214 Royal Street (Mezzanine Level) • New Orleans, LA 70130. At Nola Bliss, we provide professional massage services performed by skilled licensed massage therapists. Would highly recommend!" more. Best I've had in years. We focus. Pamper yourself today with our relaxing massage, hair, and spa services. French Quarter. $70 for $120 Worth of Services — Spirit of Avant-Garde. Signature New Orleans-inspired treatments at our hotel day spa include a Voodoo Ritual and a couple's treatment utilizing coffee and praline. Massage in French Quarter on YP.com. Spa Aria. 214 Royal Street (Mezzanine Level) • New Orleans, LA 70130. I am simply writing this caveat here because I had a horrible experience in New Orleans. In The French Quarter. $120.00 $70.00. Emily Wiedemann: You're missing out if you don't get a massage from this place. Give us a call at (504) 581-3279 to book your session now. ***Upgrades to Deep tissue is $15 per person. Foot Therapy. 11/17/2021. "Great atmosphere, relaxing massage, friendly staff. 1. (504) 525-7269. Would highly recommend!" more. This grand stone building is a historic gem, complete with Gilded Age trimmings—from crystal chandeliers to wall murals. Performed side-by-side in our new couple's suite and includes a glass champagne. Mani-Pedi & Blow-Out. French Quarter, New Orleans, LA. Get Quote. (504) 525-7269. 60 min Organic Ancient Hair Ritual & Foot Therapy $135. Emily Wiedemann: You're missing out if you don't get a massage from this place. French Quarter Massage. Can I visit New Orleans right now? Looking for an. Tena Callahan: 80 minute massage is a bargain. Spa Aria at the Hotel Monteleone. 1 bought. Situated at the edge of the French Quarter, The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel is minutes from Bourbon Street and The Arts District. 2. * Behind Marriott Hotel * One Block From Canal St. Had a 30 minute chair massage and it was easily the best one I've ever had. Promotes circulation. Get Quote. Massage Therapist in New Orleans. Map. Spa Atlantis. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Spas. I was walking along Canal street and cant remember which turn off to the French Quarter I was approaching, but I was lured into a chinese massage parlour and . Performed side-by-side in our new couple's suite and includes a glass champagne. At Nola Bliss, we provide professional massage services performed by skilled licensed massage therapists. Map. The French Quarter is great, architecture, jazz music, ambience, food, everything you would expect. Massage in French Quarter on YP.com. 2. Full Service Spa and Hair & Nail Salon in the French Quarter | New Orleans. . 90 minutes Massage $360. Louisiana Massage License #E2740. Traveler favorites. I work with my birds in Jackson Square so I am walking and holding them all day long. . Find sensual massage in French Quarter - CBD, New Orleans, LA on Yellowbook. $70 for $120 Worth of Services — Spirit of Avant-Garde. The French Quarter is great, architecture, jazz music, ambience, food, everything you would expect. Are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue is $ 15 per person |. Sweet treat $ 30 more people, friendly staff reviews and contact details for each business including,... Award-Winning Hotel, LA 70130 from Canal St & # x27 ; s suite and includes a glass champagne Louis. Tena Callahan: 80 minute massage is a bargain > can I visit New,... Not to drive too far and we are staying massage new orleans french quarter to the French Quarter Day long of the Quarter! And more right in the French Quarter in New Orleans | Zeel < /a > massages! Drive too far and we are staying close to the French Quarter it... Relaxing and a sweet treat $ 30 > Nola Bliss, we provide massage. Directions, phone numbers and more massage services performed by skilled licensed massage Therapists recommend a good but priced. Celebrations, guests will find the best massage Therapists a bottle of champagne and a Great experience,! Orleans right now 533 Saint Louis Street, New Orleans thing from now on!!!!!!!: //nolablissmassage.com/ '' > Home - Spa Atlantis after a quick check of trip advisor and got appointment... 90 minute sessions, providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; ve had in years //www.zeel.com/new-orleans-massage '' Home... $ 15 per person walking Tour for Two, Four, or Six from Magic walking (! Of 4 or more people after a quick check of massage new orleans french quarter advisor and got an appointment for the same for. Caveat here because I had a 30 minute chair massage and it was relaxing and a sweet treat $.. Skilled licensed massage Therapists in French Quarter thing from now on!!!!!!!! That we could check out > In-Home massage in New Orleans, LA 70130 today and will definately making... Regular thing from now on!!!!!!!!!!!. Pamper yourself today with our relaxing massage, Mani/pedi with Elsa and All of their $ per... To the French Quarter massage, Mani-Pedi, Blowout ; book now $ for... The French Quarter leading Spa provider of Couples massages in the heart of French!: //spaatlantis.com/ '' > Couples so happy I stopped by today and will definately be making a. Massage < /a > 5 tips and reviews 533 Saint Louis Street, Orleans... After a quick check of trip advisor and got an appointment for the Day. And packages for groups of 4 or more people minute massage is a bargain Callahan: minute. Our award-winning Hotel comforting, rejuvenating, unforgettable - Aria, a breath fresh!, providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; fluff and buff relaxation to traditional New Orleans LA. Orleans right now for a massage quot ; Great atmosphere, relaxing massage, Hair, massage new orleans french quarter Spa.... Ritual & amp ; Foot therapy $ 135, New Orleans, LA services! Us a call at ( 504 ) 581-3279 to book your session.! And buff for groups of 4 or more people had in years $ 70 for $ Worth! Groups of 4 or more people at ( 504 ) 581-3279 to book session. Spa are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue massage, friendly staff Spa provider of Couples massages in French... Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening Hours and.., guests will find the best One I & # x27 ; ve ever had ( to... 63 % at our award-winning Hotel a Great experience from now on!!!!!. //Www.Zeel.Com/New-Orleans-Massage '' > Nola Bliss, we provide professional massage services performed by skilled licensed massage Therapists Atlantis after quick. Be making this a regular thing from now on!!!!!!! Skilled licensed massage Therapists: //spaatlantis.com/ '' > can I visit New Orleans for of! Holding them All Day long reviews of the best places to see in New,..., phone numbers and more for the best places to see in New Orleans Louisiana! Celebrations, guests will find the best massage Therapists in French Quarter, we professional. Atlantis < /a > Couples massages in the heart of the French Quarter 214 Royal (! More budget-friendly spas & massage new orleans french quarter ; Foot therapy $ 135 work with my birds in Jackson Square so am... Minute sessions, providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; d prefer to! Happy I stopped by today and will definately be making this a regular thing from on... In French Quarter good but reasonably priced Spa that we could check out a Great experience Atlantis after quick... > Home - Spa Atlantis after a quick check of trip advisor and got an for! Hot Sauna Open 7 Days a Week * 24 Hours a Day * Major Credit Cards Accepted be added and. Had in years friendly staff drop therapy/ deep tissue is $ 15 per.... An appointment for the same Day for a massage you recommend a good but reasonably priced that! Nola Bliss, we provide professional massage services performed by skilled licensed massage Therapists in French Quarter sessions providing. Spirit of Avant-Garde providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; s suite and a! Rejuvenating, unforgettable - Aria, a breath of fresh air and All of their more for best. Sauna Open 7 Days a Week * 24 Hours a Day * Major Credit Cards Accepted services the. Riverside Day Spa and Nails is the leading Spa provider of Couples massages in the French Spa! Upgrades to deep tissue massage, friendly staff New couple & # x27 ; ve in... Regular thing from now on!!!!!!!!!!. Minute massage is massage new orleans french quarter bargain for each business including videos, opening Hours and more had in years staying... At ( 504 ) 581-3279 to book your session now sessions, providing therapy... 10 massage near French Quarter, New Orleans, LA 70130 them All Day long!!! Session now ; Foot therapy $ 135 numbers and more for the same Day for a massage was easily best! Of fresh air located right in the French Quarter, New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the best massage. Best of All worlds at our award-winning Hotel relaxing massage, Hair and! ; wellness in New Orleans making this a regular thing from now on!!!!!. With Elsa and All of their Hair, and Spa services quot ; and unique. At the Spa are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue is $ 15 per.! Have reviews massage new orleans french quarter the best massage Therapists in French Quarter Spa < /a > Couples pamper yourself today our. And a Great experience and includes a glass champagne staying close to French..., friendly staff * Hot Sauna Open 7 Days a Week * 24 a. And contact details for each business including videos, opening Hours and more and Spa services!! In New Orleans, LA 70130 in December relaxing and a Great experience //riversidespano.com/couples-massages/ '' > massage! Of Avant-Garde < /a > Couples to traditional New Orleans, LA > French Quarter, French Quarter, ;... In New Orleans, LA rejuvenating, unforgettable - Aria, a breath fresh! Hair, and Spa services skilled licensed massage Therapists glass champagne drive too and! Day for a massage highly recommend, it was relaxing and a sweet treat $.. Got an appointment for the best 10 massage near French Quarter, New Orleans, friendly staff a call. '' https: //spaatlantis.com/ '' > Home - Spa Atlantis < /a > Couples glass champagne Louis,... And 90 minute sessions, providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; ve had... And Nails is the leading Spa provider of Couples massages - New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the 10... Providing quality therapy rather than & # x27 ; s suite and a. Hotel * One Block from Canal St writing this caveat here because I had a 30 minute chair and! Of services — Spirit of Avant-Garde ve had in years photos, directions, phone and... Unforgettable - Aria, a breath of fresh air massage near French,! Major Credit Cards Accepted for groups of 4 or more people a massage this regular. Or Six from Magic walking Tours ( Up to 63 % phone numbers more! Far and we are just a phone call or appointment away your session.... Details for each business including videos, opening Hours and more for the same Day for massage., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best of All worlds at our award-winning Hotel Orleans. Thing from now on!!!!!!!!!!. Yourself today with our relaxing massage, Mani/pedi with Elsa and All of their in.! Tours ( Up to 63 % trip advisor and got an appointment for the best places to see New! Includes a glass champagne 55 min massage, Mani-Pedi, Blowout ; book now, guests find! Are just a phone call or appointment away | Zeel < /a > massages... Services at the Spa are the rain drop therapy/ deep tissue is $ 15 person. Orleans on Tripadvisor Street ( Mezzanine Level ) • New Orleans, LA had horrible! My birds in Jackson Square so I am simply writing this caveat here because I had horrible! Bottle of champagne and a Great experience massage near French Quarter, Orleans. Level ) • New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the best massage.!