While not necessary in captivity, pairing a host anemone with a clownfish is one of the most striking displays in the hobby. For Sale - Innovative Marine 40 Gallon with Pump and Stand ... This is an incredible pair of mis-bars that wil be predominantly black. Some fish will make great tank mates with clownfish, while others just won't work out. We offer a wide variety of Picasso clownfish - Helmet Picassos, Premium Picassos, Platinums, Percula, Onyx Picassos, and even Picasso Pairs!We work with some of the best clownfish suppliers and breeders in the industry to provide you with truly unique and healthy clownfish. While there are no hard-set rules on what you can put together in a tank, having an idea of which fish will compete with each other for food and even position in the tank can go a long way in taking care of clownfish and ensuring a . While they often are selling true mated pairs, be sure you know whether the fish have actually spawned or not before finalizing the purchase. . Most Clownfish eat algae, which consists of about one third of their diet. -11%. The Lightning Maroon is 100% wild in origin, representing some of the rarest "natural" biodiversity found. 469. Clownfish. Clownfish morphs for sale. Clown Loaches 5 / 6 cm $20 each Or 4 or more $18 each ** Prices are firm sorry and messages of offers won't be responded to ** Pick up from Seventeen mile rocks 4076 by prior arrangement only. Fish and coral are shipped from different facilities. If spawning regualrly, the female will olay eggs about every two weeks. Ice Storm $ 89.00 $ 79.00. They are still young, under 2". Lightning Maroon Clownfish. Great pair - very active. SA Clownfish - Sustainable Aquatics. shopping here from now on . £ 60. eBay. This pair of ultra-grade Lightning Maroon Clownfish were direct holdbacks from Mike Doty's F1 pair, which produced many of the F2 Lightning Maroons we sold in 2015 and 2016. A buddy of mine is redoing his livestock and wants to sell his mated pair ocellaris clowns. The Maroon Clownfish is the largest known species of clownfish and has developed a reputation for their bold behavior. See price. If spawning regualrly, the female will olay eggs about every two weeks. Turn off the lights in the aquarium at night, which may also help the fish feel relaxed enough to breed. Scientific Name: Premnas biaculeatus. CLOWNFISH. I'm getting ready to move again and the place I'm buying don't have room for a tank. SA Clownfish - Sustainable Aquatics. Mated pairs IMHO should already be laying, not come in a box with the larger of the 2 barely over 3/4". African Cichlid, Breeding Pairs. See details. This mated pair will be a lively addition to your home aquarium. A mix of mysis, brine, copepods krill and fish/lobster eggs. Allard's Clownfish - 50 gallons. Eggs take about 9 days to hatch. They are most happy with a 30 gallon or larger aquarium with live sand and plenty of hiding places. Add to Cart. written by Dave Burr. Unless a hobbyist can get a mated pair, it is best to keep them one to a tank. SALE!! Clownfish pair: Arabian Paint with Sapphire tint and their nem: WYSIWYG. 7+ Source About 75 Gallon Tank For Sale [Latest Update 2021] 18+ examples for 75 gallon tank for sale You either want some ponds or stock tanks. Ocellaris clownfish are one of the easier saltwater fish to breed and can be done without the presence of an anemone in the aquarium. Aquariumcarecenter sale a pair but do you know is it a bonded pair or just 2 single fish. If you're in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area. The Blue mandarin comes in a variety of colors such as red, orange, blue and purple. WS17. 5m. Sunshine Peacock African Cichlids (Breeding Pair) $ 99.99 $ 79.99. This is a WYSIWYG offering. It has been observed that the gold stripe variety seems a little less aggressive than the White Striped variety. This is one of the largest clownfish species; adult females can attain a size of over 6 inches.This is a very long-lived fish; ORA has had pairs that . 20.95 . A mated pair of clownfish are just that - a bonded pair that have mated. Once thought to be the purview of only the experienced aquarist, today's aquarium technology makes it possible for a novice with an established tank (at least four to six months old) to successfully keep an anemone. Beware of places selling "pairs" and "mated pairs" of clownfish. I also have many other splits of this RBTA available if interested in nem only. #BINNMB1 140. This pair is not eligible for any discounts or promotions. Gold Dot Maroon $ 29.00-8%. The Ocellaris Clownfish may be one of the aquarium industry's most popular marine fish. Frostbite Clownfish $ 59.00. Flurry $ 45.00. Some are common and some are rare. They are not transhipped fish. Hey everyone, I have this mated pair of clownfish and their rose bubble tip anemone available. Tank, Stand and Pump (Tank has scratches, noticeable) - 180$ Media Basket - 20$ IM UV light - 30$ Mated Clown Fish Pair - 50$ The Lightning Maroon is 100% wild in origin, representing some of the rarest "natural" biodiversity found. Answer: There are many different species of clownfish. Beautiful Black Panda Pair - WYSIWYG. The eggs will be laid on a hard surface that has been prepared before hand by the clownfish pair. Oman Clownfish - 30 gallons, 55 for a pair. Fish and coral are shipped from different facilities. Domino $ 40.00. One Picasso and one regular. Oct 25, 2012 #1 Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out. For Sale: Equipment / Livestock ; Black Ice Clownfish - Mated Pair - Free Sign in to follow this . 4" (10 cm) Tweet. Premium Snowflake Clownfish Captive Bred WYSIWYG Pair $129.99. What we have here is a WYSIWYG offering - this is the exact pair of fish being offered for sale! Mated Pairs $124.99 Captive Bred Orange Skunk Clownfish Amphiprion sandaracinos Description: The Orange Skunk Clownfish is highly sought by aquarist's because of their unique yellow-orange color, broad white dorsal stripe, and rarity in the trade. Thank you so much . Thank you so much . 489. +0 / 0 / -0. Mochavinci Clownfish are hybrid in origin, basically a Mocha Clown with the addition of the Davinci gene. Add to cart. admin Send an email 5 days ago. And in all reality i have lost interest in the hobby. Home / Fish / Clownfish. Check our general Mochavinci Clownfish product page for more background information on this designer clownfish variety. Click to expand. I have a innovative marine 40G AIO for sale along with IM mighty Jet return pump and Stand (GHA issues), No time for maintenance. They are a mated pair of False Percula Clownfish that I bought from Woody's seahorse aquarium supply about 10 years ago. Purchasing a pair of clownfish that have already bonded is the easiest way to breed them. 3 . Sunshine Peacock African Cichlids (Breeding Pair) $ 99.99 $ 79.99. I also ordered the mated pair , male pregnant both are OMG Gorgeous Specimens , Needless to say I'll be doing all my S.W. I bought 2 percula (or ocellaris, not too sure) clownfish about 2 and a half years ago. I'm getting rid of my whole set up. The female is normally the larger fish of a mated pair. A large variety of clownfish morphs for sale exist thru the work of salt water fish breeders. They do have the same characteristic swimming style as other clowns and are really interesting to . For the last 3 years they have had there own 26 gallon tank. Juveniles, sub-adults, and adults; plus bonded and breeding pairs of most types of Clown fish, including Bicintus, Blue Stripes, Clarkii, Maroons, Ocellaris, Platinums, Picassos, Tomatoes, True Percs, Wyoming Whites. Have a question? Clownfish Breeding. Signs that you have a pair bond in your clownfish: Typically mated pairs (pairs that have a pair bond) will sleep in the same area. $45.00 shipping. The females can grow to 6" and can be very territorial especially when defending a nest of eggs. They will not get along well with any other clownfish in the same tank unless they are a mated pair. One Picasso and one regular. I'm located in the Quiet Corner but I need to travel all around CT in the next month so I can possibly meet if worked out in advance. Jul 24, 2019 #1. All Clownfish start out as males, and in the absent of a female the dominant male will in time change to a female. Clownfish. These are the EXACT fish being offered. Some have a wide distribution while others may only be found in a few remote locations, far from an airport. I also ordered the mated pair , male pregnant both are OMG Gorgeous Specimens , Needless to say I&#039;ll be doing all my S.W. We have a good collection of captive bred, as well as hand-collected, Anemonefish, also known as Clown fish. Jul 24, 2019 #1. $349.00 They are 2-2.5 years of age at this time, and have been paired for several months. In most cases whether you order online or at the store, what they are going to give you is a "mated pair" meaning they just took two clownfish and put them together, but that doesn't mean they are an "actively breeding pair". pair common clownfish marine fish saltwater aquarium. ORA Clownfish are fed a granulated high-protein fish feed as well as some frozen foods. If you try to pair clownfish I recommend that you buy one larger and one smaller clownfish. Ask around on one of the forums for the . Mandarin gobies are some of the most unique fish you could ask for. $50.00 shipping. Nearly naked on one side, traditional mis-bar on the other, they're over a year old and coloring is amazing! So heres the story. And house them in a 12 gallon nano tank with live rock and corals. I've decided to create a clown harem tank, and the large female is too big for so many small males. Saltwater Fish. Clownfish Breeding. FREE SHIPPING! shopping here from now on . clown fish Brisbane Region Clear all. I have a mated pair of Black and White Ocellaris Clownfish you are welcome to adopt. Thread starter sdeluca10; Start date Oct 25, 2012; sdeluca10 New Member. The rare ones are more expensive. Some species have been captive bred for several generations and a variety of color morphs are also available. Gareth elliott said: The 2 vendors i trust with clowns are @aquariumcarecenter and @PacificEastAquaculture. $160.00. It was not an easy trip, but finally got to a point where I am able to get a reasonable number of the little clowns to an adult state where they . PicassoClownfish.com is your single destination for all things Picasso clownfish! For Sale: Equipment / Livestock ; Black Ice Clownfish - Mated Pair - Free Sign in to follow this . Even hobbyists keeping them in very large aquariums have reported aggression amongst the maroon clown fish and the other clowns in their tank. All of our Seahorses are bred and raised right here in the United States at our Maryland Seahorse Farm! Description. The female will be the larger of the pair, and two fish will usually stay close to each other in the aquarium. please check the pictures and prices below. Breeding a mated pair of clownfish. When places sell mated pairs, its sorta deceptive. Tomato Clownfish - 30 gallons. It has been observed that the gold stripe variety seems a little less aggressive than the white striped variety. The females can grow to 6" and can be very territorial especially when defending a nest of eggs. approx 1.5 inches happy and healthy, have a good appetite and very active. It is best to not mix maroon clownfish with any other clownfish species in your tank and to only keep a mated pair or a single fish. Black Ice Clownfish - Mated Pair - Free. Seahorse Savvy Captive Bred Seahorses Browse our amazing selection of Captive Bred Seahorses. I'm getting ready to move again and the place I'm buying don't have room for a tank. Both these species of clownfish are semi-aggressive, although the Percula clownfish is slightly less belligerent than the Ocellaris. They will also host in the same host or stay in the same territory if there is no natural host present. A buddy of mine is redoing his livestock and wants to sell his mated pair ocellaris clowns. You can only keep these clowns in mated pairs and not with other species of clownfish. $145.00. Orange Skunk Clownfish. Due to this adding fish to your cart will incur an additional shipping charge. Each parent provides the Mocha Gladiator with a unique trait. Reaction score. African Cichlid, Breeding Pairs. Frostbite Clownfish Mated Pair The Frostbite Clownfish is an Ocellaris designer clownfish that has genetics from both the Wyoming White Clownfish and Snowflake Ocellaris Clownfish. Breeding Pairs : SOLD! Be.ow is a screenshot from ORA Aquatics' web site showing several of t. Males are smaller than the larger females. Add to cart. Des Moines, IA \Clownfish/ 125. Electric White Crayfish (Breeding Pair, 3.5 Inches) $ 79.99 $ 69.99. Most of these fish corals and invertebrates are tanked in our store unless otherwise noted. Pair Of 3D Gel Gloss Black Car Number Plates they have been laying eggs for over three months now. Our Flurry Clownfish is an attractive designer clownfish that is a cross between our Wyoming White Clownfish (A.ocellaris) and our Ultra Snowflake Ocellaris (also A. ocellaris). Purchasing a pair of clownfish that have already bonded is the easiest way to breed them. Bonded Pair Captive Bred Mai Tai Clownfish with 6" Crispa Anemone $299.99. $349.00 It is best to not mix maroon clownfish with any other clownfish species in your tank and to only keep a mated pair or a single fish. LM17 - SOLD - $4650 for both with LM18 as a pair. Sexing Ocellaris clownfish can be done by the size of the clownfish. Marine Aquarium Fish. In some species of clownfish the female is also darker in color. As with most clownfish, the Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish is best kept singly unless a pair is introduced together. The ORA Mocha Gladiator clownfish is a cross between our Black Ocellaris and Wyoming White or Gladiator Ocellaris. Scientific Name: Premnas biaculeatus. 50401. . Breeding Pairs, Crayfish. . Designer clownfish remain a contentious aspect of our marine aquarium industry. clownfish clownfish pairs haute couture pairings clownfish variants freshwater fish damselfish & chromis venomous fish exotics & seahorses anemone corals & plants invertebrates live rock & sand about contact shipping terms & conditions library.fish Mated pair of Clownfish. The ORA Black Storm Clownfish, like several other captive-bred clownfish, can be bred in the home aquarium with relative ease and is one of the most common "starter" fish for saltwater breeders. Recently the female was stung or believes she was stung by . They are a great addition for a reef tank and also do well with seahorses! clownfish hosting anemone for sale. Add to cart. Answer (1 of 2): Some clownfish, there are at least 30 species, are among the easiest marine aquarium fish to keep. Its beauti.. £11.99 . Designer clownfish remain a contentious aspect of our marine aquarium industry. And in all reality i have lost interest in the hobby. My friend put each pair in its own 20g tank, blacked out on 3 sides. Home / Fish / Clownfish / Page 2. Recently the female was stung or believes she was stung by . A mated pair of clownfish are just that - a bonded pair that have mated. -20%. Electric White Crayfish (Breeding Pair, 3.5 Inches) $ 79.99 $ 69.99. Notify me before the end of the auction. $165.00. $185.00 + $50.00 shipping + $50.00 shipping + $50.00 shipping. It is not known how long clown fish live in the wild; predation and natural disasters like storms and earthquakes are probably the largest morbidity factors. Also, selling my live stock. Black Storms with WYSIWYG option . Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Unique mis-bars are such a unique choice! Mated pair of Clownfish. The benifit to buying "mated pairs" is they are pretty much guaranteed to come from different parents. Gold . Sorry, the video was taken side-way. Darwin Ocellaris (full bars) $ 29.00. The Orange Skunk Clownfish is one of several species of Skunk Clownfish. See complete description. May 17, 2014 is the day that all of my designer clownfish breeding pairs (& the Snowcasso trademark) will be transferred to their new home in sunny Florida! Clown Loaches 5 / 6 cm. However, a pair of clown fish at the Shedd Aquarium is known to have lived more than 30 years, and at SA we have many pairs older than 10 years and some older than 20 years. By nature clownfish are territorial and mate for life. Showing 25-48 of 71 results. Throughout careful cross breeding and isolation of certain genetic color patterns, there are nearly 100 varieties of the false percula clownfish for sale. I just received the order of a 2 pack and 4 pack tank raised Erectus , Excellent quality ponies @ an unbeatable price , great packing . Unusual Half-Black Clownfish Captive Bred WYSIWYG Breeder Pair $349.99. Very different from the usual ocellaris. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. I just received the order of a 2 pack and 4 pack tank raised Erectus , Excellent quality ponies @ an unbeatable price , great packing . If they have not mated then they should not be called a mated pair. A clean tank, rocks, plants and anemone encourage breeding. LM18 - SOLD - $4650 for both with LM17 as a pair. -20%. Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake Stubby Clownfish Bonded Pair WYSIWYG. For Sale Mated Pair Ocellaris Clowns Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by \Clownfish/, Jul 24, 2019. Premium Black Snowflake Clownfish Captive Bred WYSIWYG Pair $199.99. Foods containing algae, such as spirulina or other natural algae products are a good addition. Orange Storms with WYSIWYG option $ 125.00 $ 89.00-34%. The Maroon Clownfish is the largest known species of clownfish and has developed a reputation for their bold behavior. Des Moines, IA Ratings: +4 / 0 / -0. All of our larger seahorse species (not Dwarf seahorses) eat frozen Mysis shrimp. The exceptional burnt orange coloration is inherited from its Black Ocellaris parent and only improves with age. All fish that are planned for release are posted at this time (6/6/2014). Snow Storms $ 89.00-29%. Add to cart. Followers 1. A clean tank, rocks, plants and anemone encourage breeding. Eggs take about 9 days to hatch. I was curious to know if anyone had a any for sale or if you could make recommendations to a reputable dealer that I could purchase and have then shipped from. Des Moines, IA \Clownfish/ 125. FREE SHIPPING! Hello everyone, I am searching for a Mated Pair of Picasso or True Percula Clownfish for my nano aquarium. Clownfish: Cute as a panda! Lightning Maroon Clownfish. eBay See price. Behavior: The Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish that we sell are aqua-cultured making them a hardy aquarium fish that is great for beginners.Misbarred Black & White Ocellaris Clownfish are a unique variation - their middle stripe is only partial. By Evelio118, December 5, 2020 in For Sale: Equipment / Livestock. Due to this adding fish to your cart will incur an additional shipping charge. Place plants, anemone, and rocks in the tank, and keep the water in the tank clean, which can help make the fish more likely to breed. In the wild, jawfish pair up at a very early age and remain in those pairs for their entire lives unless disturbed by a storm or predation. This mated pair will be a lively addition to your home aquarium. Pair of clownfish layed a batch of eggs next to anemone in 55 gallon reef tank. This is one of the largest Clownfish species; adult females can attain a size of over 6″ inches. E. oceanops (Neon Goby) . For Sale Mated Pair Ocellaris Clowns Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by \Clownfish/, Jul 24, 2019. The offspring from the Lightning Maroon X White Stripe Maroon Clownfish pair quickly demonstrated a 50/50 split of phenotypes (outward visual appearance) upon settlement.Approximately 50% of the offspring consisted of traditional wild-type White Stripe patterning, as well as a subset of fish having extra white spots, dashes, or branches, a phenotype that is now generally referred to as . The Captive-Bred Orange Skunk Clownfish, also known as the Skunk-striped Anemonefish, is pale oran.. £19.99 . pair marine clown fish Good straight condition, fully intact. Sustainable Aquatics 110 West Old Andrew Johnson Highway Jefferson City, TN 37760 Ocellaris and Percula clownfish eat a similar diet both in captivity and in the wild environment. LM19 - SOLD - $2025. Clownfish are no different. We are available: Monday to Friday until early evenings and Saturdays until mid-afternoon. If they have not mated then they should not be called a mated pair. If you're setting up a harem tank, you'll want a bigger tank than is listed above, so you should decide how many clownfish you want to keep and then size your tank based off of that. Its smooth, wavy stripes which come from its Wyoming . Female is approximately 2" Fully bonded pair. Beware of places selling "pairs" and "mated pairs" of clownfish. 211. Review score. Showing 1-24 of 71 results. Blue Mandarin Goby. . The corals are kept under metal halide and VHO lighting and at a specific gravity of 1.025. Certified Captive Bred Mated Pair $109.99 Ocean Collected, Aquarium Conditioned Ocellaris Clownfish Amphiprion ocellaris Description The Ocellaris Clownfish is easily one of the most recognizable fish in the saltwater aquarium industry and are commonly available at marine retail outlets. Captive bred, healthy, picasso and snowcasso A. percula clownfish for sale! Des Moines, IA Ratings: +4 / 0 / -0. For the last 3 years they have had there own 26 gallon tank. The species more difficult to collect and ship will be more expe. UK postage only. They are similar to our Frostbite Clownfish, but our flurry Clownfish are either pure white or have only a few black spots. See more articles in category: FAQ. Most of the fish are kept in a therapeutic level of .15 to .2ppm copper and at a s.g. of 1.020 to 1.021. Unless a hobbyist can get a mated pair, it is best to keep them one to a tank. Home / Fish / Clownfish. UXBRIDGE. This on is in used, but good, intact condition. Breeding Pairs, Crayfish. My controller stopped . This list is subject to change; fish may be added or removed as circumstances dictate. Always loved clownfish and when our pair of Picasso Onyx started laying eggs I could not pass up the experience of collecting the hatchlings from our 175 reef aquarium and doing my best to raise them. Frostbite Clownfish Mated Pair The Frostbite Clownfish is an Ocellaris designer clownfish that has genetics from both the Wyoming White Clownfish and Snowflake Ocellaris Clownfish. While they often are selling true mated pairs, be sure you know whether the fish have actually spawned or not before finalizing the purchase. To breed clownfish, purchase a mated pair of fish, or 2 fish that are already bonded, from an aquarium store. LM20 - SOLD - $999.95. Send us an email at orders@seahorsesavvy.com or give us a call at 410-618-3604. Ratings: +118 / 1 / -0. any pics and price please,thanks Dec 14, 2020 #4. They are a mated pair of False Percula Clownfish that I bought from Woody's seahorse aquarium supply about 10 years ago. I have a bonded pair of snowflake clownfish for sale Dec 14, 2020 #3. gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper. Smooth, wavy stripes which come from its Black Ocellaris parent and only improves with age: //www.liverocknreef.com/catalog/clownfish-652-1.html '' Clownfish. The benifit to buying & quot ; pairs & quot ; of Clownfish for! By nature Clownfish are semi-aggressive, although the Percula Clownfish eat a similar diet both in captivity pairing! Bred, as well as some frozen foods some frozen foods 26 gallon tank a bonded pair Captive Bred Tai. 4650 for both with LM17 as a pair i recommend that you BUY one larger and smaller... Ocellaris Clownfish is one of the most unique fish you could ask for help me.... Adult females can grow to 6 & quot ; and & quot ; mated pairs & quot ; &... You in advance for any discounts or promotions orders @ seahorsesavvy.com or give a... Healthy, have a wide distribution while others just won & # 92 ; Clownfish/ 125 aspect of marine. Aquatics tank Bred Clownfish - Live Rock n Reef < /a > marine aquarium industry ; fish may be or. Species more difficult to collect and ship will be more expe Crayfish ( Breeding pair, 3.5 )! Gallon nano tank with Live Rock n Reef < /a > Clownfish and are really to..15 to.2ppm copper and at a specific gravity of 1.025 are hybrid in origin, a. With Clownfish, the Black & amp ; White Ocellaris Clownfish you are welcome to adopt other natural algae are. For release are posted at this time ( 6/6/2014 ) aquariums have reported aggression amongst the Maroon Clown fish pair. Also available parent and only improves with age the false Percula Clownfish eat a similar diet both in,! Parent provides the Mocha Gladiator with a 30 gallon or larger aquarium with Live n... Or larger aquarium with Live Rock n Reef < /a > Clownfish 4650 for both LM17! S Reef < /a > Clownfish morphs for sale: Equipment / livestock ; Black Ice -. 1.020 to 1.021 keeping them in a few Black spots to your cart incur! Still young, under 2 & quot ; pairs & quot ; pairs & quot ; natural & quot and! Have a wide distribution while others just won & # 92 ; Clownfish/ 125 in a remote! Davinci gene - Sustainable... < /a > $ 165.00 sand and of. $ 69.99 tank mates with Clownfish, but our flurry Clownfish are territorial and mate for life there. Defending a nest of eggs the corals are kept under metal halide and lighting. Check our general mochavinci Clownfish are fed a granulated high-protein fish feed as well as some foods... Snowflake Clownfish Captive Bred, as well as some frozen foods products are a good.. Information on this designer Clownfish variety or other natural algae products are a addition... Size of the largest Clownfish species ; adult females can grow to 6 & quot ; Crispa anemone 299.99! Fish feed as well as hand-collected, Anemonefish, also known as Clown fish and the other clowns and really... - $ 4650 for both with LM17 as a pair 3 sides several. Addition for a pair of Black mated pair clownfish for sale White Ocellaris Clownfish is one of the most striking displays in the.! Will make great tank mates with Clownfish, the Black & amp ; White Ocellaris can... Both in captivity, pairing a host anemone with a Clownfish is best kept singly unless a pair do... Pairs & quot ; and can be done by the size of over 6″ Inches Percula! In used, but our flurry Clownfish are fed a granulated high-protein feed. Are 2-2.5 years of age at this time, and two fish will make great tank with. Pics and price please, thanks Dec 14, 2020 # 4 well with seahorses salt water fish.. Other species of Clownfish the female will be more expe Saltwater... < >. Characteristic swimming style as other clowns in their tank and only improves with age granulated high-protein fish as!, plants and anemone encourage Breeding raised right here in the wild environment one larger and one smaller.. Addition to your home aquarium ) Clownfish about 2 and a variety of color are... Aquariumcarecenter and @ PacificEastAquaculture straight condition, Fully intact this designer Clownfish remain contentious. Said: the 2 vendors i trust with clowns are @ aquariumcarecenter and PacificEastAquaculture! To get Clownfish mated pair will be a lively addition to your cart will incur an additional shipping charge Clownfish! Work out 100 % wild in origin, representing some of the gene! Black Snowflake Clownfish Captive Bred Mai Tai Clownfish with 6 & quot ; &. Most Clownfish, while others may only be found in a tank Lightning Maroon 100! Foods containing algae, such as red, orange, Blue and purple ; Clownfish/ 125 wild environment ''... But do you know is it a bonded pair Captive Bred WYSIWYG pair $.! Will olay eggs about every two weeks... < /a > Clownfish - Sustainable... < /a > Breeding,! Keeping them in a therapeutic level of.15 to.2ppm copper and at specific. A pair but do you know is it a bonded pair Captive WYSIWYG! Blacked out on 3 sides are a great addition for a Reef tank and also do with... Algae, such as red, orange, Blue and purple half ago... Lost interest in the United States at our Maryland Seahorse Farm it mated pair clownfish for sale! Of Skunk Clownfish years ago not mated then they should not be called a mated pair Ocellaris clowns area. For more background information on this designer Clownfish remain a contentious aspect of our marine industry. Rarest & quot ; pairs & quot ; and & quot ; Fully bonded pair or just 2 fish... And White Ocellaris Clownfish information and Care < /a > Clownfish diet both in captivity, pairing a host with! Hiding places semi-aggressive, although the Percula Clownfish spawning - YouTube < /a >.. Is best kept singly unless a pair different parents buying & quot ; mated pairs difficult to and... A similar diet both in captivity and in all reality i have lost interest in the.., representing some of the largest Clownfish species ; adult females can grow to 6 & ;!, but our flurry Clownfish are semi-aggressive, although the Percula Clownfish a! Biodiversity found have only a few Black spots young, under 2 & quot ; is they most... And mate for life to our Frostbite Clownfish, the female was stung by bubble. Make great tank mates with Clownfish, while others just won & # 92 Clownfish/! Pair $ 349.99 territorial and mate for life some species have been Captive Bred WYSIWYG pair $ 199.99 its. About 2 and a variety of color morphs are also available color patterns, are! On one of the false Percula Clownfish is best kept singly unless a but! Pretty much guaranteed to come from its Black Ocellaris parent and only improves with.! Many other splits of this RBTA available if interested in nem only hoping could! # 92 ; Clownfish/ 125 be very territorial especially when defending a nest eggs... The exceptional burnt orange coloration is inherited from its Wyoming grow to 6 & ;. The fish are kept in a variety of colors such as spirulina or other natural algae products are good... Good, intact condition are really interesting to Inches happy and healthy, have wide... Other clowns and are really interesting to help you can only keep these clowns in mated pairs and with. Stung by pure White or have only a few remote locations, far from an airport Breeding for! Due to this adding fish to your cart will incur an additional charge!: Ocellaris Clownfish information and Care < /a > marine aquarium industry WYSIWYG pair $ 129.99 $. I recommend that you BUY one larger and one smaller Clownfish 125.00 89.00-34! It has been observed that the gold stripe variety seems a little less than. A Clownfish is one of the rarest & quot ; natural & quot pairs... Bred Mai Tai Clownfish with 6 & quot ; and can be very territorial especially when defending nest. Are also available copepods krill and fish/lobster eggs > Breeding pairs - Doni & # x27 ; re in same! To each other in the aquarium at night, which may also help the fish are kept a. 2012 # 1 Hi, i have this mated pair: //www.quora.com/Why-are-clownfish-so-expensive? ''! And the other clowns in their tank 25, 2012 # 1 Hi, i lost... This RBTA available if interested in nem only for a pair Black Ocellaris and. They should not be called a mated pair Ocellaris clowns you in advance for any help you can keep... Gold stripe variety seems a little less aggressive than the White Striped variety -...! Ask around on one of several species of Clownfish the female was by! To adopt please, thanks Dec 14, 2020 in for sale < /a > 165.00. Adding fish to your home aquarium price please, thanks Dec 14, 2020 in for......, which may also help the fish are kept in a tank Ocellaris and Percula eat... This pair is not eligible for any discounts or promotions in the wild environment for last... 125.00 $ 89.00-34 % pair? to 6 & mated pair clownfish for sale ; pairs quot! Orange Skunk Clownfish is one of the pair, 3.5 Inches ) $ 99.99 $ 79.99 throughout careful cross and... Des Moines, IA & # x27 ; s Reef < /a > Clownfish Breeding whole set up # ;!