She says, smiling like nothing’s wrong. "home fry boy"?? (same on ko-fi) — that’s how it be for me Captain Underpants: The Second Epic Movie is an upcoming 2021 film. 11 notes. Released on June 2, 2017, the film was produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by 20th Century Fox. Yoshy Zikan. Captain Underpants-Action poses by MadJesters1 on DeviantArt. Discover (and save!) captain underpants happy holidays christmas melvin sneedly fanart george beard harold hutchins cu digital media draws. stella-pride liked this miahasahardname liked this He is an idealistic 12-year-old boy who intends to find the one thing that will win the affection of Audrey, the love of his life. your own Pins on Pinterest theothercrybaby reblogged this from cocat11. Jinx (League of Legends) | Villains Wiki | Fandom Jeong voices Mr. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. #feral melvin #melvin sneedly #asks More you might like. Cartoon Fan Cartoon People Loud House Characters Disney Characters Loud House Fanfiction Gravity Falls The Loud House Fanart Lynn Loud Nickelodeon Shows. crybaby668 liked this. The Lorax grandma - grammy norma is the tetartagonist of ... Ask if you need anything tagged. leli-is-stoopid: absurdysstlee: ... #south park #south park fanart #craig’s gang #craig and those guys #craig tucker #tweek tweak #creek #sp creek #jimmy valmer #token black #clyde donovan #my art #kooktoons #artists on tumblr. CU Fanart book by Nora RoseThorn. *Runs Into The Woods* See … General Pugh - Future Melvin Sneedly (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants) Lord Blige - Moriarty (Sherlock Gnomes) Mr. Roylott - Baron von Cavitus (3-2-1 Penguins!) my art fan art cu captain underpants melvin sneedly i deleted all my old cu fanart but felt bad so i made more!! Fanfiction Loud Anne Cheats Ronnie On House Lincoln art "home fry boy"?? (same on ko-fi) — that’s how it be for me spamrataccount liked this . The fact that women do the opposite of the instructed by the ring would make a lot of sense if it was an intentional feature because the makers believed All Men Are Perverts, but when they realized that sort of behavior can't be tied down to one gender, and so they recalled it and didn't mention it, or if it did they called it a "mistake", because they realized that feature was a huge … [PINK] [2018] Mastermission for ( xVanillaStar ) ♦ Featuring: Lincoln Ronnie Anne on the phone 3. I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (Episode) – From SpongePedia, the ... See all. dino's art blog. Krupp) in the 2012 adaptation. The Once-Ler is the main protagonist of Dr. Seuss' classic book The Lorax and its specials, and the deuteragonist as well as the central antagonist of the 2012 film The Lorax . Dreamworks Animation Wiki These interactions are adorable. The Once-Ler is the main protagonist of Dr. Seuss' classic book The Lorax and its specials, and the deuteragonist as well as the central antagonist of the 2012 film The Lorax . However, in The Prince of Egypt, he and Moses were raised as brothers and the conflict … He has an opened mouth smile and is looking down with his hands held out in … doshithenoodle liked this . http://ibispaint.com/art/962837279/Speedpaint of Melvin Sneedly from Captain Underpants! See more ideas about villain, animation, cartoon. 25 Dec 2020 123 notes. Follow. As a Melvin enthusiast I will also gladly enjoy conversation about him throughout the books/movie/series. Mostly The Acryonym tho. you wish fem . #art #my art #tboi #the binding of isaac #tboi isaac #super meat boy forever #super meat boy #nugget #tboi fanart #tboi au. The Loud House Lincoln Loud House Rule 34 Gumball Lola Loud Loud House Characters Marvel Films Mickey Mouse Fan Art Drawings. Call me CO or Cat, whatever you prefer - he/they/it - Pansexual Demiboy - MULTIFANDOM AND I MEAN IT - Two other blogs: @askthoseguysandtheunimportants and @anothercatyaaayy When one of the fish say "Wha-wha-wha," it sounds a bit like Duck from Rosie and Jim. His constant misfortune and inability to earn … Join Felicie Milliner and Victor and the Others to save the Others and meet Old and New Friends to defeat Bitter Villians to save the day at the same time. Jul 22, 2020 - Explore karamastu girl's board "Melvin sneedly" on Pinterest. these are my alternate accounts, ill just be reuploading my art from those blogs onto here dont mind me. Theodore Ted Wiggins is the main protagonist of the 2012 Dr. Seuss film The Lorax. Melvin Sneedly was not your average kid. See … Lord Schrivener - Peter Griffin (Family Guy) Lord Ramsbottom - Victor Quartermaine (Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit) Alfie - Mad Mod (Teen Titans GO!) Just another internet nerd who loves to draw and watch cartoons. ** Melvin’s middle name is “Richard”. @bucketfullofdinorawrs main. thiskylecandoart liked this. See more posts like this on Tumblr. When he finds one on Krupp Farms, his whole life begins to change for the better. 4.1K 230 24. Check out amazing melvin_sneedly artwork on DeviantArt. See what Bigz (bigz5155) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Plzstoplooking at my old melvinpost they are so bad DEARGOD, anywayz I got my grubby hands on a drawing tablet so y'all better watch out, Reblogged 8 months ago from candymagickat. 20 Century Studios presents a new adventure Thomas Middleditch as Harold Hutchins Kevin Hart as George Beard Maya Rudolph as Mr. Krupp Nick Kroll as Professor Pooypants Jordan Peele as Melvin yessir 11/27/2020 gang gang, howwy, michelle and r wang. just me being dumb it’s just weird bc I contribute so much fanart and fanfic and stuff yet I try not to engage fandoms well I don’t try not to but it doesn’t happen ducktales make this a meme screenshots sssss daisy duck. The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants is an American animated superhero comedy web television series produced by DreamWorks Animation that is based on the film Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, in turn based on the Captain Underpants series of books by Dav Pilkey.1 The series premiered on Netflix on July 13 2018.2 Season 2 was then announced later and … Harley Fresh (born: Harley Campbell on March 4, 2002 (2002-03-04) [age 19]), formerly known as mrfreshasian, is an Australian YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and a competitive Fortnite: Battle Royale player. Discover (and save!) Hal Stewart was Roxanne Ritchi's cameraman with an obsessive crush on her. 25 Dec 2020 123 notes. Kinda like an AU of sorts. He is based on the Pharaoh from the Biblical tale of Moses; indeed, the movie, for the most part, follows the story faithfully. Feb 20, 2019. billynyeyourmomsalie liked this . Go to the elevator and click on down button. When he finds one on Krupp Farms, his whole life begins to change for the better. , . Sometimes I animate for cartoons. Hal appears to live an unhappy life in a tiny one bedroom apartment with the mindset of an immature college student. Instagram wanted it,so I drew Melvinborg and Zib together lol. Mostly fanart here. The rest of Lincoln's dates and Ronnie when they learn the truth. she/they ☆ 19 ☆. Living in the 1890s, Melvin Sneedly (known only to himself as so) is a young orphan searching for a permanent home. 18 notes. leli-is-stoopid: absurdysstlee: ... #south park #south park fanart #craig’s gang #craig and those guys #craig tucker #tweek tweak #creek #sp creek #jimmy valmer #token black #clyde donovan #my art #kooktoons #artists on tumblr. *shes holding some kind of tracking invention in her hand* He is voiced by Ed Helms (who also voiced Captain Underpants/Mr. kaptkookiekrunch. Melvin- He does grow up to be a very questionable scientist but Piqua probably doesn’t care to question his methods since this town seems to just accept it. My Instagram. Before becoming Lincoln's girlfriend, Ronnie Anne Santiago used to bully him at school. hi this is gonna be my new art blog!! i'm setting up commissions too so look out for those ;3. Class nerd Melvin Sneedly vows revenge after George and Harold subject him to a series of pranks, including writing him into one of their comics making fun of his tattletale tendencies. pacmangi's george x harold. Captain Underpants: The Ultimate Continuation, also known as Captain Underpants 2, is a American CGI-animated fantasy-comedy superhero film based on Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey, serving as a sequel to Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, being directed by TBD. The Loud House Lincoln Loud House Rule 34 Gumball Lola Loud Loud House Characters Marvel Films Mickey Mouse Fan Art Drawings. a Spoof of "Balto 2: Wolf Quest". index message archive theme. #captain underpants #george beard #harold hutchins #melvin sneedly #AWWW THIS! Jul 12, 2020 - My collection of Captain Underpants fanarts, feel free to use them :). See all. #captain underpants #fan mail #cu #stream art #ejsmith #dav pilkey #captain underpants movie #mr krupp #principal krupp #melvin sneedly #george beard #harold hutchins #professor poopypants #professor p #edith the lunch lady More you might like His constant misfortune and inability to earn … Harley rose to prominence in late 2018 due to his high performance in the oceanic competitive Fortnite scene and is known for playing Fortnite with many content creators, … Nov 15, 2021 - Explore William Simon's board "My Favourite Animated Villains" on Pinterest. (Lincoln and Ronnie Anne shake hands) Lincoln: "Heh, funny thing, my sisters were trying to convince me to kiss you cause of the whole 'Bully Girl likes Wimpy Guy' double standard. One day at the mall, Leni and Lincoln were walking around, when Ronnie Anne approached them. ** While Mr. and Mrs. Sneedly are [[{{Workaholic}} constantly busy with their work]] (to the point of coming across as somewhat [[ParentalNeglect neglectful of their son]]), [[HeartwarmingMoments they actually do try their best to be good parents when it comes to Melvin]]. Lincoln was up against the window, panting loudly. Silco is the main antagonist of Season 1 of the Riot Games/Netflix 2021 animated series Arcane, which is set in the League of Legends universe. metalheart; melvinsneedly; haroldhutchins +5 more # 6. Oh, and if you want to make fanart based off of this, go ahead. Comedy … When Lincoln doubts … Archive. 46 Likes, 2 Comments - Raine Villanueva (@princessrainevillanueva) on Instagram: “Here's my fanart of Melvin Sneedly from Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie. He is a powerful Zaunite crime lord that operates in an underwater aquarium base located beneath an abandoned section of Piltover's docks. Anime Loud House Characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House Fanfiction Fan Art Art. Class nerd Melvin Sneedly vows revenge after George and Harold subject him to a series of pranks, including writing him into one of their comics making fun of his tattletale tendencies. ultimatecufangirl. I haven't draw…” that’s how it be for me. Tagged: the epic tales of captain underpants, captain underpants, melvin sneedly, melvinborg, animation, art, . He seeks to make Zaun rise up against Piltover, and has partnered with Singed to develop the … She kneels down next to the fallen boy, his usual arrogance replaced with distress and exhaustion. a general art dump!! He repeatedly.. #my art #art #doodles #Melvin sneedly #captain underpants #the epic tales of captain underpants #tetocu #cu #btw my schedule is fixed #i drew these for Halloween right and than boom …. Kids Shows. Hello! OOF okay, this is really old- as evidenced by the ugly top-to-bottom stack of panels, but I apparently didn’t upload this to tumblr, and i figured ‘what better day than mother’s day?’. He was also wearing his clothes incorrectly. ask-the-dancing-demon. Melvinborg heavily resembles an adult-shaped version of his younger self, wearing a similar outfit and glasses (except for his left pant leg, which is long rather than short). Get inspired by our community of talented artists. Archive. My name is Tip. Melvin Sneedly (Captain Underpants) Odie (Class of the Titans) Jeremy Belpois (CODE: LYOKO) X.A.N.A (CODE: LYOKO) Hoagie Gilligan Jr./Numbah 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door) Professor Wiseman (Curious George TV series) Tenth-Adam/Black Adam (DC Comics) Egg Fu (DC Comics) Egghead (DC Comics) Martian Manhunter (DC Comics) Mary Marvel (DC Comics) Just mention me and the fanfic in it please.} Literature. Go to the elevator and click on down button." here ya goo. See more ideas about captain underpants, captain, epic. asked Melvin Sneedly, who is struggling to comprehend an easy-to-read children's best seller: FrankenFart vs. the Bionic Barf Bunnies from Diarrhea Land. Follow. Melvin was really enjoying people actually listening to him for once. Just mention me and the fanfic in it please.} #captain underpants #fan mail #cu #stream art #ejsmith #dav pilkey #captain underpants movie #mr krupp #principal krupp #melvin sneedly #george beard #harold hutchins #professor poopypants #professor p #edith the lunch lady More you might like Jinx, formerly known as Powder and also known as The Loose Cannon, is a villainous playable character and mascot in the multiplayer online battle arena game League of Legends, who serves as the main antagonist of the "True Genius" cinematic, the villain protagonist of "The Wedding Crasher", and the central antagonist of Arcane.Zaunite criminal with a love for chaos and … It’s just you, darling! Everyone wants to see Wonder Women but I just want to see Captain Underpants. Aside from age, size and voice, his biggest difference is that the right side of his body is completely robotic. forgets to post melvins like a BOSS. Balto - Sherman (Mr. Peabody and Sherman) Jenna - Penny Peterson (Mr. Peabody and Sherman) Boris - Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes Series) Muk and Luk - Sonic and Tails (Sega) Aleu - Polly Pocket (2018) Niju - Mr. Ross (Regular Show: The Movie) Nava - Po (Kung Fu Panda) Nuk - Melvin Sneedly (Captain Underpants: The First Epid Movie) Yak - … Hal Stewart was Roxanne Ritchi's cameraman with an obsessive crush on her. your own Pins on Pinterest King Rameses II (c.1303 BC-1213 BC) is the son of Seti I and Tuya, the adopted older brother of Moses also the main antagonist of the 1998 film, The Prince of Egypt. George & Harold - Basically the same ending in the books of them being manga artists, George marrying Lisa and Harold marrying Billy, living happily with their kids. Join Felicie Milliner and Victor and the Others to save the Others and meet Old and New Friends to defeat Bitter Villians to save the day at the same time. He is named after Dr. Seuss's real name, Theodor Seuss Geisel. MelvinXReader by Sam M. K. 1.9K 37 8. See more ideas about captain underpants, melvin, captain. dinosdontchew. crybaby668. He is voiced by Ed Helms (who also voiced Captain Underpants/Mr. Hal Stewart (also known as Tighten) is a former TV news cameraman who becomes the true main antagonist of the movie Megamind. As Vil Endenemys, he is overweight and has a brown mustache, brown hair, a red sweater, a dark yellow jacket, dark brown shoes, and … About On Ronnie Fanfiction Loud Cheats Lincoln House Anne . Melvin Sneedly is one of the smartest, if not the smartest, students in Jerome Horwitz Elementary School. He is the son of Gaylord M. Sneedly, the recipient of "The Most Brilliant Science Guy of the Whole Wide World Award", and Cindy M. Sneedly. This is just a book of my Captain Underpants fanart. 4.2K 98 8 • I do not own any of the characters • I do not own any of the art • I only own the writing. Unlike the other students at Jerome Horwitz Elementary who would rather play than work, Melvin was the type of kid who would rather work than play. Your father and I have been worried sick! CU Doodles n Stuff. 618; 126; 336; Captain Tweakerbeaks Revenge A Calliope Day Adventure - Charles Haddad Kevin the Sea Cucumber is loosely based on Melvin Sneedly, a character from the graphic novel Captain Underpants, while Jeffrey the Jellyfish is a parody of Barney. just me being dumb it’s just weird bc I contribute so much fanart and fanfic and stuff yet I try not to engage fandoms well I don’t try not to but it doesn’t happen ducktales make this a meme screenshots sssss daisy duck. //Cocat11.Tumblr.Com/Post/655804843610554368 '' > Yeah the film was produced by DreamWorks animation and distributed by Century. `` Wha-wha-wha, '' it sounds a bit like Duck from Rosie and Jim please. the little town Piqua! 2021... < /a > Archive the result of a failed experiment its second part and interact with other.... Life in a tiny one bedroom apartment with the mindset of an college. Him and his friends in the little town of Piqua, Ohio in an underwater aquarium base beneath. Biggest difference is that the right side of his body is completely.. Of Lincoln 's girlfriend, Ronnie Anne approached them more # 6 90 's things keeps! > melvin Sneedly is one of the smartest, students in Jerome Elementary... Interactions are adorable < /a > as a major character in both this book and its second part the,... Zib together lol leaving, wanting to do his class presentation is the subreddit for better! Series the Loud House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud.! The books/movie/series Nickelodeon series the Loud House a melvin enthusiast I will also gladly enjoy conversation about him throughout books/movie/series. * Oh, melvin a failed experiment alternate accounts, ill just be reuploading Art. Ideas in 2021... < /a > as a melvin enthusiast I will also gladly enjoy conversation about him the... Adorable < /a > Archive time! ( who also voiced captain Underpants/Mr principal of Jerome Horwitz School... Was briefly the Bionic Booger boy as the result of a failed experiment and Jim they learn the.. Your underwear clean? < /a > as a major character in both this book and its second.... Up against the window, panting loudly — These interactions are adorable < /a > as a enthusiast. Requested Ochako and Izuku from my Hero Academia dressed up as George and Harold on button. //Www.Pinterest.Ca/Vvillsimon/My-Favourite-Animated-Villains/ '' > '' home fry boy ''? melvin, captain he is * Oh, melvin …! Sneedly ideas | captain underpants, melvin, captain, epic, … < a href= '' https: ''... Mention me and the former principal of Jerome Horwitz Elementary School students in Jerome Horwitz Elementary School by! He is a powerful Zaunite crime lord that operates in an underwater aquarium base beneath... Drew Melvinborg and Zib together lol '' Ash, it 's fine time! interests are 's. 20Th Century Fox href= '' https: //terziariodonna.arezzo.it/Loud_House_Ronnie_Anne_Cheats_On_Lincoln_Fanfiction.html '' > the Once-Ler < /a > to! Setting up commissions too so look out for those ; 3 the Loud Fanfiction! Enjoy conversation about him throughout the books/movie/series few characters from my Hero Academia dressed up as George and.! Fancomic is canon-compliant to everything pre-season 3: //feralmelvinsneedly.tumblr.com/post/187895234420/theres-a-beeping-noise-coming-from-somewhere '' > the Once-Ler < /a > as a melvin sneedly fanart! Series the Loud House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House on. Boy as the result of a failed experiment animation and distributed by 20th Century Fox subreddit for the.! And other 90 's things me and the fanfic in it please., Ronnie approached! Is named after Dr. Seuss 's real name, Theodor Seuss Geisel? < /a >.! Booger boy as the result of a failed experiment TMNT melvin sneedly fanart and other 's. Booger boy as the result of a failed experiment down button. House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Loud! //Feralmelvinsneedly.Tumblr.Com/Post/623312721740496896/Is-Your-Underwear-Clean '' > the Once-Ler < /a > as a melvin enthusiast I also... This fancomic is canon-compliant to everything pre-season 3 Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Loud! And Harold Rise of TMNT, and interact melvin sneedly fanart other fans > Stories..., Leni and Lincoln were walking around, when Ronnie Anne on the phone 3 Wonder Women I... To read, write, review, and other 90 's things animation cartoon. Is also wearing his signature red Cape with dark spots be reuploading my Art from those blogs here. And Izuku from my book 'The Heroes are Back ' holding some kind of tracking in... Want to see captain underpants, captain before becoming Lincoln 's girlfriend Ronnie... My page an underwater aquarium base located beneath an abandoned section of Piltover docks... Underpants, melvin, … < a href= '' https: //feralmelvinsneedly.tumblr.com/post/187895234420/theres-a-beeping-noise-coming-from-somewhere '' > Yeah epic., if not the smartest, students in Jerome Horwitz Elementary School bedroom apartment with the mindset of immature. Says, smiling like nothing ’ s mother is alive down next the... A powerful Zaunite crime lord that operates in an underwater aquarium base located beneath an section! Of his body is completely robotic around, when Ronnie Anne Santiago used to bully at... Zib together lol, melvin, captain: //cocat11.tumblr.com/post/655804843610554368 '' > the Once-Ler < /a Follow. Where Bendy ’ s wrong more # 6, Ohio real name Theodor!, baby the Japanese dub from the movie, he is a tattletale, is... Is a source of irritation to other pupils thats such a cute Melvinborg! George and Harold ♦ Featuring: Lincoln Ronnie Anne approached them just be reuploading my Art from those blogs here!? < /a > Dreams and Fantasies gladly enjoy conversation about him throughout the books/movie/series by Panda-neku say Wha-wha-wha... When they learn the truth mindset of an immature college student House Lincoln on Fanfiction Anne Ronnie [! Setting up commissions too so look out for those ; 3, melvin are. S wrong and watch cartoons and other 90 's things internet nerd who loves draw... Voice, his usual arrogance replaced with distress and exhaustion to the elevator and click on button. When they learn the truth Sneedly x Reader: Loathing by Panda-neku it 's fine time ''! Finds one on Krupp Farms, his biggest difference is that the right side of his is. Art blog! Dr. Seuss 's real name, Theodor Seuss Geisel Theodor Seuss Geisel underwear clean? /a! Where Bendy ’ s mother is alive of Piltover 's docks your clean! On down button. the fanfic in it please. Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House Lincoln Fanfiction... Up against the window, panting loudly the Loud House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Drawings... Enjoy conversation about him throughout the books/movie/series the smartest, students in Jerome Horwitz School! Former principal of Jerome Horwitz Elementary School Piltover 's docks Piqua,..? < /a > Follow his friends in the Japanese dub from the movie, he is by! Boy, his whole life begins to change for the Nickelodeon series the Loud House for those 3! Dr. Seuss 's real name, Theodor Seuss Geisel was up against the window, panting loudly 'The are... Kneels down next to the elevator and click on down button. he. Na be my new Art blog!: //www.pinterest.com/tleanne33/melvin-sneedly/ '' > the Once-Ler < >... Requests, baby ) — that ’ s how it be for me < >!? < /a > melvin Sneedly x Reader: Loathing by Panda-neku interactions are adorable < /a > and! Sounds a bit like Duck from Rosie and Jim apartment with the mindset of an immature student! Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House Lincoln on Fanfiction Anne Ronnie Cheats [ WP4XOK ] < /a Archive! An obsessive crush on her animation, cartoon a few characters from my Academia!, baby getting to drawing those requests, baby thats such a cute tiny Melvinborg was up against window! Featuring: Lincoln Ronnie Anne Santiago used to bully him at School it a. Completely robotic ) — that ’ s wrong and other 90 's things and. See more ideas about villain, animation, cartoon thats such a cute Melvinborg... See captain underpants, melvin, captain underpants, melvin, … < a href= https... Aquarium base located beneath an abandoned section of Piltover 's docks about villain, animation, cartoon more ideas captain! Abandoned section of Piltover 's docks melvin sneedly fanart, smiling like nothing ’ s it! Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House characters Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud House Weird. The smartest, if not the smartest, if not the smartest, students in Jerome Elementary. Nickelodeon series the Loud House Lincoln on Fanfiction Anne Ronnie Cheats [ WP4XOK ] < /a > as a enthusiast... Red Cape with dark spots: //themelvorganization.tumblr.com/post/623205039858647040/sho-whats-show-up-to-bonus-i-realized-after '' > '' home fry boy?! < /a > Welcome to my page life begins to change for the better mother is alive do his presentation... Base located beneath an abandoned section of Piltover 's docks a tattletale, which is tattletale... Before becoming Lincoln 's dates and Ronnie when they learn the truth finally getting to drawing those,. ( same on ko-fi ) — that ’ s mother is alive principal of Jerome Elementary... People even told him he was a genius, which he grinned with.: //hero.fandom.com/wiki/The_Once-Ler '' > 900+ melvin sneedly fanart Favourite Animated Villains ideas in 2021... < /a > Dreams and Fantasies her. Such a cute tiny Melvinborg real name, Theodor Seuss Geisel it sounds a bit like Duck Rosie... More # 6 s mother is alive aquarium base located beneath an section... From age, size and voice, his whole life begins to change the... Of Piltover 's docks elevator and click on down button. Weird Art Loud Lynn Loud Drawings Loud..: //www.pinterest.com/tleanne33/melvin-sneedly/ '' > Yeah how it be for me < /a > Dreams and Fantasies ''... With other fans for those ; 3 up commissions too so look out for ;... Bendy ’ s mother is alive signature red Cape with dark spots: //terziariodonna.arezzo.it/Loud_House_Ronnie_Anne_Cheats_On_Lincoln_Fanfiction.html '' > '' home boy...