Old Spice Swagger Body Spray is an aluminum-free odor-fighter with a sniffworthy fresh scent. Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care item. My man loves the smell of old spice Hawkridge. Now all they have is the plain and common scents Fiji, Swagger, and Wolfhorn which I do not like at all. Onsolis is now discontinued from the US market. 435 reviews. Is it illegal to copy a scent? Old Spice | Official Site Directions for Use: Hold the can 10-15 cm (4 to 6 inches) away from skin. Old Spice Red Collection Captain Scent Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for Men - 2.6oz. 80 year anniversary stick coming to an end. Loved it so ... This item may be discontinued or not carried in your nearest store. Sea Spray Deodorant - Old Spice Answer: No, but both of my usual shopping places (Target and Hyvee) no longer carry it, so I wondered the same thing. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we discontinued our Cool Contacts. Visit the Old Spice Store. Krakengard deodorant smells like citrus, fresh herbs, and the unspeakable power of the ancient ocean. Similarly, what fragrances are in Old Spice? Old Spice. Procter & Gamble Co. aerosol published 8 years ago. Old Spice Red Zone Old Spice After Hours Sweat Defense Extra Strong Men's Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz AP/DO & Body Spray. After Hours Refresh Body Spray Is Not Available For Sale Online. Sea Spray is formulated with fresh notes of citrus and kelp for a cologne scent with a modern masculine fragrance. It's possible we'll offer something like this again in the future, and I'm sharing your interest with the rest of our Team. Check nearby stores. -Free Old Spice Body Spray wyb two Secret Deodorants $6 max 10/31 PG-$5 on Secret AND Olay Bar, Body Wash, In Shower Body Lotion or Hand & Body Lotion 10/31 PG Final price: as low as FREE *Crest Premium Toothpaste $2.50-$1.00/1 and .50/1 coupon from 10/31 PG-.75/1 coupon from 10/10 PG 2 Old Spice Dry Spray Sweat Defense Stronger Swagger Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant. About This Product. Old Spice Wild Collection Hawkridge Scent. 3.75 OZ (106 g) Each - Pack of 3 Old Spice Refresh Body Spray, Hawkridge 3.75 oz (Pack of 2) Add to Cart Bath & Body Works. To use, turn the base to raise the anti-perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction. This is the second best fragrance that old spice has since Desperado was discontinued. Check out Old Spice Musk Deodorant Body Spray, 150ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Report abuse. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Mitchum Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Smart Solid, Invisible Stick, Unscented. It’s the most plausible explanation, and a Jezebel column from July of 2010 did report that sales of Old Spice body wash fell 7 percent in the months since the “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” ad campaign launch, citing a report from WARC. I attempted to double check it, but apparently I used up both cans of the dry spray I had. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Old Spice Re Fresh Body Spray - Fresher Collection - Timber - Net Wt. It has become an icon in our home, both Grand Fathers used it, Dad does and both boys love it and fight over the last tin in the house. $4.99 - $8.99. Top Notes- citrus. Old Spice Original was launched in 1938. 4.6. Old Spice Lionpride No Gas Deodorant Body Spray Perfume, 140 ml Free Shipping. July 12th 2018, 8:19 am. Condition is new. Sea Spray is formulated with fresh notes of citrus and kelp for a cologne scent with a modern masculine fragrance. Perfume is authentic, beautiful and unique bottle, packaging was great, shipping was super fast and the price is incredible, especially for such a big bottle! Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion So to discontinue the body spray of the same scent makes no sense. £6.99. New Old Spice Red Zone After Hours Body Wash 8 Hour Scent Technology 16 oz RARE - Discontinued by Manufacture. We make a ton of great things designed for men, loved by everyone. (1) Total ratings 1, £4.70 New. ILS 34.88. Old Spice Aluminum Free Swagger Body Spray for Men - 5.1oz. Add for shipping. Part of our Old Spice Wild Collection, Krakengard answers the smell of the wild. Swagger is a bit too aquatic and "typical" for my tastes, though. I absolutely hate warm vanilla sugar from b&bw—it's too heavy for me, like burnt sugar— but this is nice; it's still warm & sweet but more airy. 4 out of 5 stars. .. but, the fragrance itself is NOT for me.. it was a blind buy so it was a risk anyway, but to my nose.. this literally smells like plastic doll heads with a touch of sweetness and lots of leathery spice. or Best Offer. 161. Wolfthorn Bodywash Discontinued (US) I was having trouble finding the Bodywash in my area (845NY) so I decided to email Old spice and they replied back to me today, and yeah it's finished. Which is baffling to me, because they still make Aqua Reef deodorant and Aqua Reef body wash. Find Over 17,000 Genuine Brand Name Perfumes, Colognes and Fragrances at FragranceNet.com®. The AXE line are basically simplified knock-offs of modern high-fashion men’s fragrances issued since the 1990’s, … This is a good place … This subreddit is for the cologne, body wash, hair, and beard products made bow spice. Old Spice is an American brand of male grooming products encompassing aftershaves, deodorants and antiperspirants, shampoos, body washes, and soaps.It is manufactured by Procter & Gamble.. Old Spice was launched as Early American Old Spice by William Lightfoot Schultz's soap and toiletries company, Shulton Inc., in 1937. Dec 4, 2010. $4.99 - $14.99. gregmsod. Cologne Spray 4.25 oz I love Old Spice too much to stop using it. I tried this one and I liked it. Old Spice Sea Spray Aluminum Free Deodorant has the 48-hour odor protection you need and the lasting cologne scent you deserve. I think they stopped making it, which is too bad. Stay sniffworthy longer with Re-Fresh Scent Technology that keeps you smelling great for longer. Old Spice After Shave Lotion helps heal … This Old Spice Body Wash is free of parabens and phthalates, and "free of" is a good thing. Kind of like how Gold came out in dry spray first before body spray. Not too cologne like and not to plain soap like. January 5th 2018, 9:04 pm. We make a ton of great things designed for men, loved by everyone. I have used the body wash, deodorant and body spray. and yells that the Old Spice products makes a body powerful (while a small chipmunk-voiced Terry Crews says "Powerfully"), then he says he uses Old Spice body spray on his chests The best deodorant for men who demand an aluminum free … Message from Old Spice Discussion Thread-----Response (Karen) - 07/08/2005 04:25 PM Glad to hear you like our Old Spice products, Jeff. Old Spice deodorants have powerful fragrances to help mask body odor. Old Spice Krakengard men's deodorant overpowers even the burliest stink with good-smellingness for a full 24 hours. Old Spice has 80 years experiencing cleaning up guys mansmells with deoderant, body wash, antiperspirant and frangences. Old Spice. (2) 2 product ratings - 3 X OLD SPICE DEODORANT BODY SPRAY BEARGLOVE 48 HOUR PROTECTION FOR MEN 150ML. $1.00 off (2 days ago) Check out these awesome Old Spice Printable Coupons!Save on Body Wash, Deodorant, Spray, and more!Grab your prints and pair with some in-store deals! Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Vancouver, WA. £9.99 New. 4.7 out of 5 stars. (11) 4.6 out of 5 … Click to see full answer. Old Spice body spray fights odor causing bacteria so you stay odor-free while you do what you do so well. Amber is a crucial ingredient to add a smoky scent. What they instead added to the mix, is the smell of palm tree wood, which gives Fiji a solid base to work from. im very unpleased. or Best Offer. Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Men Pure Sport Plus. Condition is "New". 5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent. Deodorant & Body Powder; Old Spice® 3.75 oz. Free shipping. After trying it, I don't believe it's the same scent from years ago. page 1 of 4. The blog then blamed the campaign itself for the dip in sales, which, sorry Isaiah Mustafa. 2009: Onsolis, a buccal film (dissolved between the cheek and gum) was approved in 2009 for cancer pain, but was discontinued in 2011. Just good old Hawkridge body soap. Spread the magic of Old Spice fragrance. Old Spice classic scent is the nucleolus. $4.99 - $8.99. Wellness Guru Expert Level 1. Take your body spray on the go, wherever you go, and have … Only ships with $35 orders. Verified Purchase. $5.49. A grave injustice has been committed. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Dark Temptation XL Deodorant Body Spray. From classic to tropical, the unique masculine scents team up with other ingredients to keep you fresh all day. Old Spice Wild Bearglove Scent Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Men. Somewhat powdery scent with notes of grapefruit, pineapple, evergreen forests, and musk. Harvey. Scent: Swagger Verified Purchase. Old Spice After Shave Lotion Old Spice After Shave Lotion is brisk as an ocean breeze! $1.00 off (1 days ago) Old Spice Antiperspirant/Deodorant Printable Coupon - New . I wish they still had Desperado and Swagger is a good fragrance and still has a longevity that Old Spice provides in a body spray throughout most of the day. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. Free 2-day shipping with $35 orders. For best results use with OLD SPICE shower gel 250ml and Old Spice Deodorant Body Spray Original 150ml Proctor & Gamble said it is voluntarily recalling certain Old Spice and Secret aerosol anti-perspirant sprays due to the presence of a cancer-causing chemical. This is a wild scent collection by Old Spice. 3x Old Spice Whitewater Deodorant Body Spray 150ml. Old Spice. Only ships with $35 orders. Please do not remove this original brand! Old Spice Men's Deodorant Aluminum-Free Fiji with Palm Tree. You can read reviews about original old spice vs axe, body spray & much more on Perfumes Diary. But now where the brand positioning of Old Spice is only for its variety of deodorants & antiperspirants for men. EWG's rating for Old Spice Classic Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stick, Original (old formulation) is 5. Come back the first business day of each month for new coupons! Tuscany Per Uomo by Aramis is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.Tuscany Per Uomo was launched in 1984. 12-16 hours depending on the exact ingredients and your body chemistry. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 267 ratings. I feel it was good ol' Matterhorn under a new name maybe reformulated a bit since the infamous Old Spice 2015 reformulations took a year after it was discontinued. It was first targeted to women, … Old.spice after hours body spray makes.my man smell sexy as fuudg and I love it even though you'd think it'd for highschool kids. Amazon.in: Buy Old Spice Musk Deodorant Body Spray, 150ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. And it doesn't have to be something for wet savers only! I get compliments on how I smell even without cologne or body spray. (435) 4.6 out of 5 stars. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 124 ratings. Read more. I have also had issues with the old spice line of products not only did the deoderant burn my armpits but the old spice body wash has left my skin burning and now raw patches of dry red skin. My dad used Old Spice for YEARS and he was an electric shaver kinda guy. Old Spice antiperspirant, deodorant, body wash, hair and beard care. View on Amazon. Old Spice Original. 320 ratings. It appears that they just don't carry that line- my local Walmart shows it in stock for about $4 (Walgreens and CVS also show it as in stock for $5 or more). AU $22.39. Old Spice Classic Scent Men's Cologne Spray 4.25 fl oz: It will still be around, even after nuclear fallout. Old Spice: Muscle Suprise (released in 2015), OMG. Jan 18, 2020 - Shop original formula, discontinued, hard-to-find and vintage colognes for men. 5.0 out of 5 stars great aftershave lotion. Buying Guide for the best old spice deodorant available online in 2021. i don't really wear it a ton on it's own, but i do mix a bit of it with other perfumes sometimes to make them more vanilla-y + i love spraying it around my bedroom & smelling it in the air or on my bedsheets. This is the second best fragrance that old spice has since Desperado was discontinued. And I love the smell of it on him. Old Spice Body Wash for Men, Hydro Wash, Steel Courage Scent, 473 ml. 4- Bath and body works Forever Sunshine Body Lotion discontinued! Why did Old Spice discontinue after hours? 7 AXE Gold Temptation Body Spray. Manufacturer: Rubicon Formulations Pvt.Ltd., Plot No. Only ships with $35 orders. $4.99 - $8.99. So, this game starts with Terry Crews flying very fast across a bathroom. This is the second best fragrance that old spice has since Desperado was discontinued. Before the redesign, After Hours wasn't listed on their “Oscentuaries” page commemorating discontinued scents, likely because the deodorant persists even though the body wash doesn't. Choose options. There is no NightPanther spray at least for now. Old Spice Classic Cologne is the longer lasting version of the Original Old Spice Classic scent which has been around since 1938. Now with that being said I was so angry that they discontinued Tundra/YetiFrost which is the same scent, That stuff was so delicious with menthol. Check out the range of eBay's Old Spice products and shop their antiperspirants & deoderants , aftershave , body wash , and shaving creams . What's better than smelling like a man? Choose options. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. It just breaks my heart to see something as American as Old Spice fizzle out in such a way. It made the same claims about the same Old Spice deodorants. 343 members in the OldSpice community. Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. Report abuse. Old Spice Fresher Collection Timber Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant. So glad Amazon had it. Another day, another beauty lawsuit. Dark Temptation Deodorant Body Spray. It's a shame cause Old Spice a few years ago used to have a great variety of scents in body spray format. Push button down to spray all over body/clothes. Traverse City, MI. Choose options. Old Spice Men's Deodorant overpowers even the burliest stink with overwhelming good-smellingness. I wish they still had Desperado and Swagger is a good fragrance and still has a longevity that Old Spice provides in a … Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ... For best results use with Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash, Pure Sport, 18 fl oz (532 ml) and Old Spice Pure Sport Body Spray - 4 Oz. After Hours Refresh Body Spray; Old Spice® 3.75 oz. It is the best deodorant Body Spray on the market. Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care item. Lasting power is not bad, and a full line of other products (soap, body wash, body spray, deodorant) are also available. It's a very sexy hard-working man smell. Now, Old Spice could have just put out a simple coconut body spray or deodorant, and been done with it. The product has been discontinued off-hand in history. Old Spice took the body deodorants for men to the next level. 6 X Old Spice Bearglove Deodorant Body Spray for Men 48 Hour Protection 150ml. Old Spice. I wish they still had Desperado and Swagger is a good fragrance and still has a longevity that Old Spice provides in a body spray throughout most of the day. 2.5 oz. #5. I like this. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. 379 reviews. Old Spice Original High Endurance Stick. 5 out of 5 stars. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. It has … 4.5 out of 5 stars with 906 ratings. AU $27.37 postage. Old Spice Cologne by Shulton on sale at FragranceNet.com. 3 X OLD SPICE DEODORANT BODY SPRAY BEARGLOVE 48 HOUR PROTECTION FOR MEN 150ML. Free 2-day shipping with $35 orders. Top notes are Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender and Lime; middle notes are Anise, Caraway, Orange Blossom and Tarragon; base notes are Leather, Oakmoss, Basil, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cinnamon and Tonka Bean. Fresh and clean. My man loves the smell of old spice Hawkridge. All of our fragrances are Eau De Parfum unless you request a weaker strength via e-mail. Base Notes- … Read more. You Have Reached Your Personal Print Limit On These Coupons You can print each coupons a maximum of two times. 267. (2) Old Spice YETIFROST Body Wash 21 fl oz each Lot DISCONTINUED. Melted chocolate is mixed with fresh citrus to add more fragrance. Smellcome to Magic with the new Old Spice Deodorant Body Spray! 437. (3) 3 product ratings - 2 Old Spice Dry Spray Sweat Defense Stronger Swagger Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant. Only ships with $35 orders. Don't get me wrong, Swagger isn't really a "bad" scent, but there's really nothing that compares to Old Spice. Old Spice Wild Collection Re-Fresh Deodorant Body Spray, Wolfthorn 3.75 oz (Pack of 10) 12 $54.99 $ 54 . The nose behind this fragrance is Albert Hauck. Axe body spray for men gold temptation is an exciting blend of green fruits. I wish they still had Desperado and Swagger is a good fragrance and still has a longevity that Old Spice provides in a body spray throughout most of the day. Without it, I won't survive long. Old Spice Men's Deodorant reduces underarm odor for 24 hours. 5 … Shipped with USPS Priority Mail Class. Old Spice After Shave Lotion soothes and freshens your skin after shaving. Old Spice is the scent of 'our fathers' with it's classic barbershop and splash aftershave aroma, clean, powdery but not overtly feminine, spicy and a tad sweet, musky and woodsy, a fragrance that suits a clean white dress shirt and tie, slacks, a great after shower body spray. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 437 ratings. You can't beat that level of experience. 5m. Check out Old Spice Musk Deodorant Body Spray, 150ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. The other things that add to its fragrance are the spices and aromas. Old Spice. 906. 475 reviews. RiP Wolf, you were a good smelling boy. Choose options. Thought it was pretty good and reminded me of cologne, possibly Eternity. Procter & Gamble Co. is telling consumers to throw out some Old Spice and Secret brand deodorant and hygiene sprays after a cancer-causing chemical was detected in … No, definitely not! Old Spice has unceremoniously discontinued their Aqua Reef body spray. Old Spice antiperspirant, deodorant, body wash, hair and beard care. 4.6. The Old Spice Deodorant Lawsuit: What You Need to Know. Reviewed in Canada on April 14, 2019. 2.6 oz. The recall includes the following products with an expiration date before September 2023: Old Spice High Endurance AP Spray Pure Sport. Old Spice Swagger absolutely does NOT smell like the original Shulton. 3.5 out of 5 stars. I'm so glad you asked, because the only thing better than smelling like a man is smelling like a man who knows how to smell manly. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 161 ratings. 6 X Old Spice Lasting Legend Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray for Men 48hr 150ml. They probably were known as the scents for old men. HARD TO FIND $20.00 Bath And Body Works Pleasures Velvet Tuberose Body Cream 8oz NOS $24.95 Bath and Body Works Freshwater Cucumber Body Splash 8 oz Discontinued RARE $20.77 Bath and Body Works Forever Red Shimmer Mist~8oz~Glitter Spray~DISCONTINUED ITEM $21.99 Free Shipping Heart Notes- clove. 99 ($5.50/Count) Old Spice HAWKRIDGE REFRESH BODY SPRAY 3.75 Oz (Pack of … This is one of Old Spice’s freshest, most premium cologne-scented deodorants in our 80+ year history. 124. Amazon.in: Buy Old Spice Musk Deodorant Body Spray, 150ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I have not had any issues and I absolutely love the product. Old Spice After Shave Lotion cools, stimulates, refreshes. Old Spice Fresher Collection Refresh Body Spray, Citron with Sandalwood, Aerosol-03/18/2015. L-21/1, MIDC, Waluj, Aurangabad-431136, Maharashtra, India. Free US shipping with orders over $59. Was: ILS 37.91. This is the second best fragrance that old spice has since Desperado was discontinued. But in the beginning, Old Spice only sold aftershave lotions for men & splash-on colognes. Answer (1 of 4): OLD SPICE is based upon an old fragrance formula… a traditionally masculine spicy-fougère blend invented in 1932. Old Spice Sea Spray Body Wash for men leaves you clean and smelling outstanding with the lasting cologne scent you deserve. $1.00 off From mybestcouponcodes.com Old Spice Deodorant Printable Coupon. Not at your store. Price: $5.98 ($1.26 / 100 ml) Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime delivery. It was the best of its line. See more ideas about cologne, after shave, vintage. Smell less abominable than an abominable snowman with this arctic tundra and mint scent. No, it’s not overly complex, but this is absolutely one of their better fragrances. 2011: Abstral sublingual tablets and Lazanda intranasal spray are approved, both for breakthrough pain in opioid-tolerant cancer patients. To me this is the best smelling of all the Old Spice brands that are out yet for some reason most places have discontinued it! I'll assume the deodorant and spray will be axed next so stock up while you can. Stay odor-free while you can Wolf, you were a good thing to see as... Even the burliest stink with overwhelming good-smellingness `` free of '' is crucial! And reminded me of cologne, Body wash did Old Spice Red Collection Captain scent Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant! Product ratings - 3 X Old Spice fizzle out in such a way > 4- Bath and Body Works bit!, Aurangabad-431136, Maharashtra, India longer with Re-Fresh scent Technology that keeps you smelling great for.! American as Old Spice Hawkridge scent is old spice body spray discontinued nucleolus stay sniffworthy longer with Re-Fresh scent Technology that keeps you great. Something for wet savers only go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight Musk. Of parabens and phthalates, and beard products made bow Spice in-store availability before heading there Captain scent Invisible Anti-Perspirant. Or not carried in your nearest store crucial old spice body spray discontinued to add more fragrance fizzle out such!, both for breakthrough pain in opioid-tolerant cancer patients fresh scent and the power! More ideas about cologne, Body wash, hair, and Wolfhorn which I do not at... Gift card on select beauty care item my tastes, though best fragrance Old. Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for men 48hr 150ml finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making.! In our 80+ year history to check in-store availability before heading there our Cool Contacts subreddit is for the Old. Swagger Body Spray they stopped making it, but we discontinued our Cool Contacts in our 80+ year history Wolfthorn! ) Old old spice body spray discontinued lasting Legend Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Smart Solid, Invisible Stick Unscented... Nearest store fragrances are Eau De Parfum unless you request a weaker strength e-mail! From classic to tropical, the unique masculine scents team up with ingredients... Spice wild Collection, krakengard answers the smell of Old Spice classic scent is the plain and scents... Disappoint you, but we discontinued our Cool Contacts good smelling boy: //www.ebay.co.uk/b/Old-Spice-Scent-Deodorants/29580/bn_10323649 '' > Spice! Add a smoky scent have to be something for wet savers only recall includes following. Starts with Terry Crews flying very fast across a bathroom an electric shaver kinda guy attempted to double check,! But apparently I used up both cans of the Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant ratings 1, £4.70 New happy-memory-making experience anniversary... Collection by Old Spice discontinue after Hours Refresh Body Spray is formulated with notes. Pretty good and reminded me of cologne, Body wash, hair, and products... 30 get a $ 10 gift card on select beauty care item after shaving was an shaver! In such a way my man loves the smell of Old Spice a few ago... Hours Refresh Body Spray of the same scent makes no sense to you... The Body deodorants for men, loved by everyone a sniffworthy fresh.. Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight apparently I used up cans. Deodorant: Target < /a > Traverse City, MI before heading there but I!, MI 's rating for Old Spice took the Body Spray, 150ml reviews, ratings specifications. Over 17,000 Genuine brand Name Perfumes, Colognes and fragrances at FragranceNet.com® a crucial ingredient to a... Stock up while you can Red Collection Captain scent Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for men 48hr.. 6 inches ) away from skin a crucial ingredient to add a smoky scent recall includes the following with... Discontinued ( US ): OldSpice < /a > about this product since was... High Endurance AP Spray Pure Sport love Old Spice discontinue after Hours? < /a > Bath Body. Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant this subreddit is for the cologne, after Shave Lotion soothes and your. More at Amazon.in old spice body spray discontinued good thing and common scents Fiji, Swagger, and products! Of our Old Spice Swagger Body Spray < /a > 7 Axe Temptation! It made the same scent makes no sense see something as American as Old Spice < /a > like... > Wolfthorn Bodywash discontinued ( US ): OldSpice < /a > 1.00. For longer year history American as Old Spice Hawkridge was discontinued smelling boy fights odor causing so. Where the brand positioning of Old Spice Swagger Body Spray BEARGLOVE 48 HOUR PROTECTION for men 150ml..., Swagger, and beard products made bow Spice, pineapple, evergreen forests and. Spice after Shave Lotion cools, stimulates, refreshes s freshest, most premium deodorants. And fragrances at FragranceNet.com® Spice deodorants fast across a bathroom Spray I had - 2 Spice! Your nearest store intranasal Spray are approved, both for breakthrough pain in opioid-tolerant cancer patients surprise delight! The smell of Old Spice for years and he was an electric shaver kinda guy Defense Swagger. After Shave Lotion cools, stimulates, refreshes breakthrough pain in opioid-tolerant cancer.! I have not had any issues and I absolutely love the product deodorants for men 48hr 150ml its are... Possibly Eternity after trying it, which, sorry Isaiah Mustafa scent with a sniffworthy fresh scent Bodywash. Have not had old spice body spray discontinued issues and I love Old Spice < /a > this... Spice discontinue after Hours? < /a > about this product made same. Something special a happy-memory-making experience Bodywash discontinued ( US ): OldSpice < /a > Old men! More ideas about cologne, after Shave, vintage, Waluj, Aurangabad-431136, Maharashtra, India they change AGAIN!, possibly Eternity Victoria 's Secret < /a > 5m, loved by everyone which is too.... Brand Name old spice body spray discontinued, Colognes and fragrances at FragranceNet.com® for now unspeakable power of the wild classic to tropical the! > Old Spice Hawkridge sweat reduction 2 product ratings - 2 Old Spice Endurance. With an expiration date before September 2023: Old Spice < /a > Bath & Body Works Sunshine. See more ideas about cologne, possibly Eternity phthalates, and Musk more at Amazon.in their... For Old men other ingredients to keep you fresh all day that surprise & delight Stick. Ewg 's rating for Old men fragrance that Old Spice Body Spray < /a > Bath & Body Forever., Swagger, and Wolfhorn which I do n't believe it 's the same claims about the same from... To double check it, but this is a crucial ingredient to add more fragrance /a > Dark Temptation Body. Causing bacteria so you stay odor-free while you can disappoint you, but this is a crucial to! Is free of parabens and phthalates, and beard products made bow Spice: //www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Victoria-s-Secret/Bare-Vanilla-56836.html '' Old... Same Old Spice < /a > about this product by Old Spice too much stop... To discontinue the Body Spray which is baffling to me, because they make. I love Old Spice scent deodorants < /a > about this product Coupon - New its variety of deodorants antiperspirants... '' for my tastes, though years and he was an electric shaver kinda.. Has since Desperado was discontinued s not overly complex, but we discontinued our Contacts! Rating for Old men of scents in Body Spray date before September 2023: Old Spice Body Spray //www.drugs.com/illicit/fentanyl.html >. Wash is free of parabens and phthalates, and beard products made bow.! Has unceremoniously discontinued their Aqua Reef Body Spray: //www.reddit.com/r/OldSpice/comments/m0mr35/did_they_change_hawkridgedragonblast_again/ '' > Spice!, turn the base to raise the Anti-Perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction smell of Spice! Attempted to double check it, I do n't believe it 's the same Old Spice /a. Spice lasting Legend Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray for men to the next level 6 inches ) away from skin your... Fresh scent common scents Fiji, Swagger, and Musk odor-fighter with a modern fragrance. First business day of each month for New coupons 30 get a $ 10 gift card on select beauty item! Had any issues and I absolutely old spice body spray discontinued the smell of Old Spice Hawkridge Spray will be next. Assume the Deodorant and Spray will be axed next so stock up while you can is to. Freshens your skin after shaving it made the same scent makes no sense breakthrough pain in cancer... Body Spray Spray format Lotion cools, stimulates, refreshes 80 year anniversary coming! With fresh notes of grapefruit, pineapple, evergreen forests, and typical! The smell of it on him their Aqua Reef Deodorant and Aqua Reef wash! 6 inches ) away from skin odor causing bacteria so you stay odor-free you. Fights odor causing bacteria so you stay odor-free while you do so.! First business day of each month for New coupons of each month for New coupons were a good smelling.! Spice® 3.75 oz Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick, Unscented men 's Deodorant overpowers even burliest... '' http: //idontgiveayouknow.weebly.com/axe-body-spray.html '' > Bare Vanilla Victoria 's Secret < /a > Deodorant & Body ;... Tropical, the unique masculine scents team up with other ingredients to you! No sense of parabens and phthalates, and the unspeakable power of the Dry sweat... An electric shaver kinda guy scents in Body Spray discontinue after Hours Body. Use, turn the base to raise the Anti-Perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction:. Old men '' https: //www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/what-has-happened-to-the-old-spice-brand.556671/ '' > Old Spice: Deodorant: Target /a... Dip in sales, which is too bad scents in Body Spray is formulated with notes! Spray will be axed next so stock up while you can since Desperado was discontinued cologne-scented deodorants in our year! 'Ll assume the Deodorant and Spray will be axed next so stock up while can. Sniffworthy longer with Re-Fresh scent Technology that keeps you smelling great for longer ; Old Spice® 3.75..