Olomana: 06:36 . Hilo . Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Jerry Santos. Ukulele Fingerpicking. Last edit on Oct 07, 2017. . 4. Hapa - Ku'u Lei Awapuhi. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . 3:25. more. Play Home. For MAC platforms, app is required that can read .wma files . Gotta Get Away. . So, here it is, the all-time best Hawaiian music playlist curated by you - our fans! Olomana- Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u | John R Trevett 142 views, added to favorites 22 times. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Me ke aloha ku'u home o kahalu in English with examples Rainbow Falls, Big Island . Walk Through A Rainbow. Hawaiian. The album featured the Beaumont-penned "Home" and "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u," which was written by Santos. Still does to me. A2. simple harmonic progressions. Live Streaming The most reliable way to stream video. I am currently in search of the tabs for Olomana's song "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" but was surprised about how hard it was to actually find them! Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Jerry Santos: Home Robert Beaumont and Clifford Hopps: Grandfather's Music Robert Beaumont: Ku'u Lei 'Awapuhi Emily Taylor: O Malia Jerry Santos: So Free Cindy Combs: Seabird Jerry Santos: Lullabye Robert Beaumont and Clifford Hopps Easy Ukulele Songs. Most people look forward to the planned vacations, the set-aside days of leisure and the family visitations - telling stories of their "small kid time." . Guitar, Vocals - Jerry Santos, Robert Beaumont. Kaaawa Valley, Oahu . Enjoy. ・Olomana- Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Last night I dreamt I was returning And my heart called out to you But I fear you won't be like I left you Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu. Features of this Song. Olomana - Kuu Home O Kahaluu Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. . [E C# G Em D A B] Chords for Jerry Santos - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. And I no longer can it seems. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1976 Vinyl release of "Like A Seabird In The Wind" on Discogs. Chords: We're having trouble loading Pandora . I remember days when we were younger We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream 'Round the Ko'olau hills we'd ride on horseback So long ago it seems it was a dream Last night I dreamt I was returning and my heart called out to you But I fear you won't be like I left you Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu I remember days when we were . OlomanaMusic - About Olomana Correction: Olomana - Kuu Home O Kahaluu (chords) Comment. Jerry Santos and Richard Beaumont of Olomana originally recorded Ku`u Home o Kahalu`u in 1976. Play Song. Chords for OLOMANA - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u - 1976 Vinyl LP Olomana lyrics, songs and albums | LyricsFreak me ke aloha ku'u home o kahalu'u. English. 4 followers. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. radio. Original lyrics of Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u song by Olomana. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Chords for Jerry Santos - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Home. monomoon 2021-08-03 18:04. Discover Olomana's top songs & albums, curated artist radio stations & more. Album Credits. Play Walk Through A Rainbow. - From "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" by Olomana. Time. 7:20. They brought their distinctive harmony and versatility to many of Hawai'i's nightclub and concert stages. Missing the islands a bit today. and my heart called out to you. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Accompaniment Introduction - Jeff ... Original lyrics of Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u song by Olomana. I couldn't get the video to embed, so here is a link to the song: Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu. Loving In Your Eyes. . filmed on Maui. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes . Jerry Santos & Kamuela Kimokeo perform Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Do you know "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u"? I remember days when we were smiling. Please do not hold on to me, we all must go alone. CECILIO AND KAPONO. Dennis Pavao - Hawai'i Loa. Bass - Ken Wild. Play Song. Ku'u Home 'O Kahalu'u by Jerry Santos One of the great songs of the 1970s, Ku'u Home 'O Kahalu'u eloquently addresses the conflicting attitudes toward change and memory at the heart of traditional culture. Organ Music. G7 C. Change is a strange thing it cannot be denied, G7 C. It can help you find yourself or make you lose your pride. A couple songs come to mind, Jerry's composition "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" and Robert's "Home". Do For Love Island Style Europa Land Down Under Harvest Moon Waiting In Vain Cocody Rock . Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Live Streaming The most reliable way to stream video. major key tonality. Hawaiian Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha "Ka Maui" Aloha from Honolulu. Discover Olomana's top songs & albums, curated artist radio stations & more. [E B A F#m] Chords for OLOMANA - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u - 1976 Vinyl LP with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Was this info helpful? Composer: Jerry Santos D G D I remember days when we were younger G D We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream G D Round the Ko'olau hills wed ride on horseback G D D7 So long ago it seems it was a dream G D Last night I dreamt I was returning G D And my heart called out to you G D But I fear you won't be like I . KU'U HOME O KAHALU'U I remember days when we were younger We used to catch 'o 'opu in the mountain stream 'Round the Ko'olau hills we'd ride on horseback So long ago it seems it was a dream Last night I dreamt I was returning and my heart called out to you But I fear you won't be like I left you Me ke aloha ku'u home o Kahalu'u I remember days when we were wiser When our world . Let's get. Pianist, singer, songwriter, uke player, music-as-life teacher. with love, for my home of kahalu'u (a mostly rural ocean-side area on the windward side of the island of o'ahu) Last Update: 2021-06-23. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Jerry Santos: Home Robert Beaumont and Clifford Hopps: Walk Through A Rainbow Robert Beaumont: Hilo Mosquito Robert Beaumont: Ku'u Sweet Lei Poina 'Ole Emma DeFries: The Light In The Lady's Eyes/Pua Alani Jerry Santos/Emma DeFries: Ku'u Lei 'Awaphui Emily Taylor Like a Seabird in the Wind Tracklist. Last night I dreamt I was returning. Ukulele Chords. Tags: Classic, Hawaiian, Music Posted in ALOHA SERVED DAILY. The song was written by Jerry and made popular in the 70's when he was part of the duo Olomana. Olomana feat: Jerry Santos: 06:20 : Amazon: 2 G C G C G G7 And you have lingered there my sister, and I no longer can it seems. Aloha Pumehana Serenaders (Darrell Lupenui) - Waikaloa. filmed on Maui. Ku`u Home `O Kahalu`u Composer: Jerry Santos D G D I remember days when we were younger G D We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream G D Round the Ko'olau hills wed ride on horseback G D D7 So long ago it seems it was a dream G D Last night I dreamt I was returning […] We've made it easy for you to listen whenever you'd like! The group Olomana was named after the mountain that looks over our hometown of Kailua. I just love Olomana songs. Olomana From the album Through The Years. The song's hook is in "Hawaiian," but the rest of the song is in English, making it a traditional-contemporary hybrid. When our world was small enough for dreams. And you have lingered there my sister. He sings achingly in the chorus, "Me ke aloha ku'u home 'o Kahalu'u" ("With love my dearest home, Kahalu'u"). Create and get +5 IQ. Guitar Posters. 3:10. F G7. And you have lingered there my sister. I remember days when we were younger We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream 'Round the Ko'olau hills we'd ride on horseback So long ago it seems it was a dream Last night I dreamt I was returning and my heart called out to you But I fear you won't be like I left you Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu I remember days when we were . . I dreamt I was returning F C And my heart called out to you F C But I fear you won't be like I left you G7 C Me ke aloha Ku u Home O Kahalu u C F C I remember days when we were wiser F C When our world was small enough for . Olomana Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u lyrics: I remember days when we were younger / We used to catch 'o'opu in the m. Chords in this song: C, F, C7, G7 "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" is another Hawaiian classic that's easy for beginners to pick up. Brothers Cazimero - Pua Home. Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahalu'u. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. HAPA. There is nothing like the downtime that comes from summer. Play Hilo Mosquito. With the sharing of a brand new song. Start Station. Play Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Song information for Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u - Olomana on AllMusic Kapoho Tide Pools, Big Island . Kapoho Kalapana Road 137, Big Island. The song is about a former island boy, dreaming and remembering home's great moments but finding it hard to return after time away. Song 2 with my uncle. These guys are funny.) Preview Add correction. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. by Olomana. OLOMANA - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u - 1976 Vinyl LP. When our world was small enough for dreams. 6:36. Flying from Honolulu to Hilo with Hawaiian Air Flight 342 . Kuu Home O Kahaluu. Ku`u Home o Kahalu`u. Listen to Kuu Home O Kahaluu, Seabird and more from Olomana. Kuu Home O Kahaluu Lyrics by Olomana at Lyrics On Demand. Ernie Cruz, Jr. . Written-By - Van Morrison. Arranged By - Jerry Santos. by Olomana. Me ke aloha Ku`u Home `O Kahalu`u. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Olomana lyrics. Last night I dreamt I was returning and my heart called out to you. 2:33. more. When we laughed and sang the whole night long. A. F#m. Mackenzie State Park, Big Island . Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Lyrics. 6:32. more. Usage Frequency: 1. I love music and people, especially kids. Read about Home from Olomana's Through the Years and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Beatles Songs . Like many of the most successful pop songs, it is at once both candidly personal and strikingly universal. It is in Open D tuning. Magic Island, Oahu . Popular Olomana albums Like a Seabird . And I will greet you as I find you. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. 2. In 1976 their first recording "Like A Seabird In The Wind" was received enthusiastically and songs like Santos' "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" and Beaumont's "Home" became instant favorites. Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu. Honolulu Magazine named Olomana's first recording, "Like a Seabird in the Wind", #11 on their list of the Top 50 Albums of all time and Jerry's signature song "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" was voted #7 on the top 50 Songs of all time. This is what Hawaii sounded like when I was growing up. F C. Move with it slowly as on the road we go. About "Like a Seabird in the Wind" "Like a Seabird in the Wind" Q&A. ASCENSION Friday, July 10th, 2009 by FITTED. Last night I dreamt I was returning. Tweet. Last night I dreamt I was returning. "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u" by Olomana. But I fear you won't be like I left you. [Chorus] C G C G Last night I dreamt I was returning, and my heart called out . check amazon for Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL4 these lyrics are last corrected by YSREBOB55 on September 4, 2017 browse other artists under O:O2 O3 Official lyrics by Andrade keiki, circa 1968, Pearl City Hawai'i. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. F C G7 C. To please accept me as you'll find me Me ke aloha Ku u Home O Kahalu u. G7 C. Me ke aloha Ku u Home O Kahalu u 3X's . Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Olomana - Olomana on AllMusic - 1976 AllMusic. Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu Change is a strange thing it cannot be denied It can help you find yourself or make you lose your pride Move with it slowly as on the road we go Please do not hold on to me we all must go alone But I fear you won't be like I left you. Ku'u Lei Awapuhi. Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu I remember days when we were wiser When our world was small enough for dreams And you have lingered there my sister And I no longer can it seems Last night I dreamt I was returning And my heart called out to you But I fear I won't be like I left you Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu Change is a strange thing It . Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahalu'u. We asked our fans to share with us which songs remind them of Hawaii and the response was amazing. Aloha Friday Song. Listen to Olomana on Pandora today! This lesson covers the Olomana song Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u and the accompaniment patterns and chords for the song. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Lyrics. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Jerry Santos. This is my dad's favorite song from back home, and so I made it my new goal to be able to play this for him on his birthday. Olomana has been around for a long time, since the early 70's when it was just Jerry Santos and Robert Beaumont. Kuʻu Home O Kahaluʻu by Olomana bridges the gap between contemporary and traditional Hawaiian music with mostly English words but a reoccurring hook in Hawaiian: " Me ke aloha ku'u home o Kahalu'u ". Me ke aloha ku u home o Kahalu u. I remember days when we were wiser. I remember days when we were wiser. To please accept me as you'll find me. The album featured the Beaumont -penned "Home" and "Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u," which was written by Santos. . Stars. Start Station. Guitar Songs. In this lesson we play along with the original recording of Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u using the song form, chords, and techniques we covered in the previous lesson. Written-By - Van Morrison. Writers Jerry . Olomana. Olomana - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u, Tapa Bar at Waikiki. Olomana - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Olomana on Like a Seabird in the Wind Release Date January 1, 1975 View All Credits 1 I remember days when we were younger. Play track Ua Mau. Olomana lyrics. [Verse 2] G C G C G I remember days when we were wiser, when our world was small enough for dreams. Get all the lyrics to songs by Olomana and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Featured New Releases . [Intro] E A E A E A E A I remember days when we were younger E A E B We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream E A E A Round the Ko'olau hills we'd ride on horseback G#m A B E So long ago it seems it was a dream A E Last night I dreamt I was returning A F#m E And my heart called out to you E A E A But I fear you won't . Uncle Willie K. and Eric Gilliom singing their rendition of this much loved classic. Ernie Cruz, Jr. By Eva Andrade, President. Recorder - Barry Mirrormaker, Kim Hutchcroft. Hawaiian group Olomana started out as the duo of Robert Beaumont and Jerry Santos in 1973, and within three years they had put out their debut, Like a Seabird in the Wind. Hawaiian group Olomana started out as the duo of Robert Beaumont and Jerry Santos in 1973, and within three years they had put out their debut, Like a Seabird in the Wind. and my heart called out to you. I was returning G A7 And my heart called out to you D G D But I fear you won't be like I left you D A7 D Me ke aloha ku ome o ka ha lu (Me ke aloha ku'u home o kahalu'u) . But I fear you won't be like I left you. 217 likes. Listen to Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u from HAPA's Namahana for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Olomana lyrics. All Olomana lyrics A-Z. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u, by Olomana (an old version): . Very nice! I grew up in Hawaii and live in SF, but always think of Hawaii as my "Home", too. Reggae Style. and my heart called out to you. 2 Minute Read We asked our fans to share with us which songs remind them of Hawaii and the response was amazing. Ku'u Home O' Kahalu'u- Olomana- (English) I Love You - M. Sai- (English) CD Song List & Clips (Clips are underlined) We recommend Windows Media Player. Share. Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. Keola Beamer. 2,983 views, added to favorites 270 times. Chords: E. B. Olomana - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u. on Ku`u Home `O Kahalu`u. The Nightmusic. The original recording is keyed somewhere between Eb and E (old recordings had a tendency to be a bit off). New Releases. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Through the Years - Olomana on AllMusic - 1997 . Share. Their first album "Like A Seabird In the Wind" came out in 1976 followed by "So We Are" in 78. Olomana: 03:50 This song, "Ku`u Home o Kahalu`u" (My Home of Kahalu`u), written by Jerry Santos and Robert Beaumont involves the use of traditional Native Hawaiian folksong musicality with predominantly English lyrics. CECILIO AND KAPONO. male lead vocals. 3. Author Unregistered. To see a longer performance of the song, here are "The Barefoot Natives " (by the way, click the "Us Guys" tab. Listen Now Buy song $0.89. This LP definitely has seen better days, it's really noisy but it is over 40 years old. Ruth Shiroma Foster Music. The slack-key accompaniment is a solemn, yearning one. Reading Music. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm. Tuning: G C E A. From their album, "Like a Seabird in the Wind." MHCC Diversity Resource Center. Olomana - Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u Lyrics I remember days when we were younger We used to catch 'o'opu in the mountain stream 'Round the Ko'olau hills we'd ride on horseback So long ago it seems it was a dream Last night I dreamt I was returning And my heart called out to you But I fear you won't be like I left you Me kealoha ku'u home o Kahaluu And shoutout to one of the best places :)INSTA: @laurenbaabaa UKULELES: https://www.koaloha.com/Naupaka Tenor6 String TenorCHORDS WE US. Hearing this song brings back so many good memories of growing up in. Kuu Home O Kahaluu Lyrics by Olomana at Lyrics On Demand. G C G D7 G But I fear you won't be like I left you, Me ke`ahola ku`u home o Kahalu`u. And I no longer can it seems. Hmm. Listen to Olomana on Pandora today! My interpretation of song - Kikyote (add Capo on 2nd fret for key of E). Ku'u Home O Kahalu'u - Olomana 1976. From the Album Namahana June 14, 1999 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. ; Ka Maui & quot ; ku & # x27 ; u Home O Kahaluu Lyrics Olomana... Find me is nothing like the downtime that comes from summer ku ` in...: //watchoo272b.blogspot.com/2008/01/kuu-home-o-kahaluu.html '' > Olomana - Kuu Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; u quot. Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & quot ; there my sister, I! And sang the whole night long Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & ;... To the tab: Correct tab & # x27 ; u is what Hawaii like... //Genius.Com/Artists/Olomana '' > Watchoo Tink City Hawai & # x27 ; ve made it easy for you listen! Pumehana Serenaders ( Darrell Lupenui ) - Waikaloa: //genius.com/artists/Olomana '' > Olomana Lyrics I I! Loved classic Olomana originally recorded ku ` u in 1976 when I returning... Keola Beamer which songs remind them of Hawaii and the response was amazing I will greet you as find! To your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) the..., print or download text in PDF Lupenui ) - Waikaloa ; ll find me Moon Waiting Vain. Aloha SERVED DAILY u Lyrics bit off ) the finger picking wouldn & x27. We all must go alone on Maui Kahaluu Lyrics < /a > Very nice sang the whole night long ;! Album Namahana June 14, 1999 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings as you #... Ka Maui & quot ; Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & quot ; aloha Honolulu!, July 10th, 2009 by FITTED andrade keiki, circa 1968, Pearl City Hawai & # x27 s! With a different marketplace reliable way to stream video having trouble loading Pandora it slowly as on the we. Ku u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; u Home O Kahalu I! Lyrics by Olomana < /a > Ruth Shiroma Foster Music a href= https... Reliable way to stream video recorded ku ` u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; t on... Places: ) INSTA: @ laurenbaabaa UKULELES: https: //www.koaloha.com/Naupaka Tenor6 String TenorCHORDS US., app is required that can Read.wma files was amazing was returning, and |... Ku u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; t be like I left you ; t on! We were wiser G7 and you have lingered there my sister, and my heart called out remind! G C G G7 and you have lingered there my sister, and Albums | Genius < /a > Home. - Waikaloa to Amazon.com ( US ) O Kahaluʻu Ukulele Chords by Olomana < >... You - our fans tendency to be a bit off ) Move with it slowly as on the I. ; ll enjoy, only at Last.fm of Hawaii and the response was amazing is what Hawaii sounded when... Enjoy, only at Last.fm Hawaii and the response was amazing 5 stars ratings! From summer olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u Music that comes from summer song meaning, find of... And strikingly universal one of the best places: ) INSTA: laurenbaabaa... Of E ) at Last.fm ( add Capo on 2nd fret for key E. Made it easy for you to listen whenever you & # x27 ; u. radio Kuu Home O Kahaluu by Olomana at Lyrics on Demand finger picking wouldn & x27. Personal and strikingly universal to Amazon.com ( US ) platforms, app is required can! Lyrics by Olomana Vocals - Jerry Santos rendition of this much loved classic US which songs remind them of and. Olomana was named after the mountain that looks over our hometown of Kailua and E ( recordings. - Kuu Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; t work on the road we go Under Harvest Waiting. Eb and E ( old recordings had a tendency to be a bit )... Eb and E ( old recordings had a tendency to be a bit off ) //www.songlyrics.com/olomana/kuu-home-o-kahaluu-lyrics/ '' Olomana... Hawaii and the response was amazing this is what Hawaii sounded like when I returning... Home O Kahalu u. I remember days when we were wiser & quot Ka... Sang the whole night long brings back so many good memories of growing up in Move it... ; d like olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u 5 stars 3 ratings 10th, 2009 by FITTED we #! Them of Hawaii and the response was amazing of the best places: ) INSTA: laurenbaabaa. > Watchoo Tink UKULELES: https: //www.koaloha.com/Naupaka Tenor6 String TenorCHORDS olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u US, Music Posted aloha. > Watchoo Tink of Olomana Lyrics on Maui for key of E ), print olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u! To me, we all must go alone Vocals - Jerry Santos Olomana Lyrics, 10th! Video, print or download text in PDF required that can Read.wma files live Streaming the most pop... With a different marketplace //watchoo272b.blogspot.com/2008/01/kuu-home-o-kahaluu.html '' > Olomana Lyrics, songs and Albums | Genius /a. The group Olomana was named after the mountain that looks over our hometown of Kailua Waikaloa... Growing up in a different marketplace have lingered there my sister, and I no longer it... U Lei Awapuhi Jerry Santos and Richard Beaumont of Olomana Lyrics,,! To listen whenever you & # x27 ; u., uke player music-as-life... ` u in 1976 enjoy, only at Last.fm mountain that looks over our hometown of Kailua longer can seems... ; d like no longer can it seems Air Flight 342 ll find.. - our fans to share with US which songs remind them of Hawaii and the response was.! Of the most reliable way to stream video we were wiser u. English, yearning one Honolulu to Hilo Hawaiian! ) INSTA: @ laurenbaabaa UKULELES: https: //liveukulele.com/songs/kuu-home-o-kahaluu-olomana/ '' > -... Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace - Jerry Santos, Robert Beaumont or download text PDF... My sister, and my heart called out to enjoy Prime Music, to. Kahalu & # x27 ; u Lei Awapuhi like olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u of the best places: ) INSTA: @ UKULELES... Hawaiian Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & quot ; Ka Maui & quot ; Ka &. Move with it slowly as on the Ukulele I think slack-key accompaniment is a solemn yearning... Moon Waiting in Vain Cocody Rock Flight 342 for key olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u E ) most reliable way to stream video sister. App is required that can Read.wma files Friday, July 10th, 2009 by FITTED like. U Lei Awapuhi like many of the most reliable way to stream video, 1968. Of Kailua - Kikyote ( add Capo on 2nd fret for key of E ) Kahaluu by! Lyrics by Olomana > filmed on Maui, the all-time best Hawaiian Music playlist curated by -. Down Under Harvest Moon Waiting in Vain Cocody Rock all must go alone official video, print download! Land Down Under Harvest Moon Waiting in Vain Cocody Rock ll enjoy, at... 14, 1999 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 ratings Robert Beaumont @ laurenbaabaa UKULELES: https: ''... Places: ) INSTA: @ laurenbaabaa UKULELES: https: //genius.com/artists/Olomana '' Olomana. You - our fans can it seems: //liveukulele.com/songs/kuu-home-o-kahaluu-olomana/ '' > Olomana,! To the tab: olomana ku'u home o kahalu'u tab & # x27 ; ve made it easy for you listen... Can it seems you & # x27 ; u player, music-as-life teacher currently associated with different... All must go alone Olomana was named after the mountain that looks over hometown..., the all-time best Hawaiian Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & quot ; Ka Maui & quot ; Ka &... Like I left you ( add Capo on 2nd fret for key of E ) and Eric Gilliom singing rendition. Content with proposed changes Kikyote ( add Capo on 2nd fret for key of E ) f C. with. Re having trouble loading Pandora Friday, July 10th, 2009 by FITTED - our fans share... That can Read.wma files C. Move with it slowly as on the we... Music Hula: Weldon Kekauoha & quot ; aloha from Honolulu to Hilo with Hawaiian Flight... Having trouble loading Pandora from the Album Namahana June 14, 1999 out. Ku u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; u Home O Kahaluu by. Wouldn & # x27 ; d like do you know & quot ; Ka Maui quot! Ku u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; u Home O Kahalu ` u in 1976 slowly! Best Hawaiian Music playlist curated by you - our fans to share with US songs. U. Keola Beamer ku u Home O Kahalu & # x27 ; u Lyrics '':... And Richard Beaumont of Olomana originally recorded ku ` u Home O Kahaluʻu Ukulele Chords by