Valhelsia 3 (Incisi/Ice) Modpack feito a partir de sua página no site da Curseforge. Hello all, Devious is a multipurpose and diverse community full of like-minded, friendly and active people with a fun environment to be around, currently we are hosting 5 Modded Minecraft Packs that currently consists of: BetterMinecraft+, All of Fabric 4, ATM6 (AllTheMods6), Enigmatica 6 and SevTech: Ages. Talk (0) This page compares modpacks that run on version 1.16 (Nether Update) of Minecraft Java Edition. 【佴弌】Crash Detector - 徵求你的崩潰報告! @Minecraft 我的世界(當個創世神) 哈啦板 ... The crashlog is here: Edit: Sorry I have posted a wrong one. Edited November 2 by AlgorithmLX Forge version: 35.1.28 (29 is also bugged) / Autoreglib: 1.6-47 Quark: 2.4-286 Charm: 1.6.4-2.2.2 (I heard that it was related to the crash) ---- Minec. The Nations & Legends server is a geopolitical server with a light modpack and a fair deal of drama and excitement. 1. Tome of Blood by toxicminttea . I've got a personal Valhelsia 3 server running and i've been getting (seemingly) random server crashes, I loaded a few day old backup thinking maybe something got corrupted however it started happening again after a while again. // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem. After a Server restart the server crashed ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You're mean. So I decided to fix that. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear! [Suggestion] Allow Mob Filters to be disguised enhancement. White Boy Summer. project for improving Riverbank, and greatly appreciated by the Trustees, consisted in the closing of the unsightly dump… read more Valhelsia 3. 50 RF. CrusaderIOI Está en desarrollo y esto implica que toda idea esta sujeta a cambios, pero nuestro objetivo es claro y es crear una gran comunidad que ofrezca contenido de valor a nuestros usuarios, estamos trabajando duro para llevar a cabo todas nuestra idea y mantenernos siempre relevantes. All of its features are documented in-game via Just Enough Items; a documentation tab can be accessed for each block and item when Just Enough Item's usage key ("U" by default) is pressed. Time: 11/1/21 7:43 PM Description: Feature placement java.lang.NullPointerException . text 6.33 KB. This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. I'm not sure what is happening, but I do know it has to do with vivecraft. Here is the correct one. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. The Twilight Forest by benimatic. I started playing the Valhesia 3 modpack off of curse forge and after shutting down my pc and trying to open my world I go into an infinite loading screen: here is the crash report ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? When Dungeons Arise Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 introduces into the game a plethora of new locations, ruins and ancient monuments for ones to explore and exploit all of their prospects. Time: 10/6/21 11:15 AM Description: Ticking player net.minecraftforge.fml.common . Inventory Pets are animated creatures that live in your inventory and give you amazing special effects, drops, buffs, utilities, defenses, and weapons in exchange for care and feeding. [Suggestion] Make entity specific filter. The pack it working fine without it. CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Pillagers do not seem to be spawning at pillager outposts in this version of Forge. Dark Utilities by darkhaxdev. Bug report about Player Filters. Can't enter twilight forest portal while having Portal Charm. Dark Utilities is a mod that adds a variety of traps, filters, charms, and tools that may be very useful to the player, especially when it comes to constructing mob farms. Tales of Maj'Eyal is a masterpiece and came so close to giving me what I wanted, but even then, not quite. Just Enough Resources (JER) by way2muchnoise. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. 2. . Shutup Experimental Settings! Si te ha gustado suscríbete: http://goo.gl/IcSvTPágina Oficial: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/tinkers-constructDescarga Tinkers Construct: htt. You can learn more about the content in this mod by checking out the wiki. Raw. share. Add machine recipes to process it. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Stacktrace: at tfar.ae2extras.EnumHelper.getConstructorAccessor(EnumHelper.java:84) ~[ae2extras:1.0a-1.16.4] {re:mixin,re:classloading} at tfar.ae2extras.EnumHelper . Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. FastWorkbench by shadows_of_fire. Change White Sand to be processed from Marble to allow Create processing. Dark Utilities: Mobフィルターブロック・コンベア・トラップ・タイマー・ チャーム(高速食事・エンチャント強化・指定アイテム削除等)・ 遠隔ホッパー等を追加する。【Bookshelf】が必要。 1.16.5以降対応版は【Runelic】が必要。 Darkhax: : 1.16.5: Ender Utilities RFTools Utility by mcjty . Project The C.W.A. Dark Utilities: Mobフィルターブロック・コンベア・トラップ・タイマー・ チャーム(高速食事・エンチャント強化・指定アイテム削除等)・ 遠隔ホッパー等を追加する。【Bookshelf】が必要。 1.16.5以降対応版は【Runelic】が必要。 Darkhax 1.15.2-1.16.5 Not Enough Wands 本帖最后由 tangzixiang 于 2021-1-29 18:42 编辑. 1.16.4-1.0.1 Inventory Tweaks Renewed by Yuitakaa(Maintainer), StanleyMines(Contributor), Landmaster (Original Author) Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters. 28, 1939. 首先我先把小屋裡文章的內容貼來這裡,看過的人可以無視不知道你有沒有看過這篇文章【教學】遊戲崩潰自我診斷 這篇文章gp很高(補充:這不是我要說的重點阿阿阿阿 這篇文章講解了許多偵測崩潰的方式,但看看下面的留言(到現在總共18頁) 很多回復都是問一些文章內已經講過的問題 顯然這篇文章 . 跪求解答,崩溃原因 - 崩溃解答 - MC百科社群 - MC百科|最大的Minecraft中文MOD百科. Is there an obvious in game book or wiki that I may be missing? "Riverbank Improved by C. W. A. Check out this cool and useful mod right here:https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dark-utilitiesNow Livestreaming at: https://www.twitch.tv/direwolf20F. A $31,500 grant and a loan for the same amount was awarded. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. It's a survival server where players are generally free to do as they want (following a few rules), so nations, wars, trading, etc., have arisen. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. RE:【教學】遊戲崩潰自我診斷. Urban growth and access to opportunities: a challenge for Latin America Modpack. by LordGarrey » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:22 pm. The House of Stars: Astronomy and the architecture of new science in early modern Lucknow (1831-49) If someone can help I would be very thankful! Valhelsia 3 modlist - Pastebin.com. Construction began Dec. 19, 1938 and was completed Jul. Runelic by darkhaxdev. This offers a broad spread of utility and allows a necromancer to bring a tailor made force for any situation. Time: 3/23/21 6:57 PM Description: Exception in server tick. Dark Utilities (by DarkhaxDev) Supplementaries (by MehVahdJukaar) Abnormals Delight (by TeamAbnormals) Runelic (by DarkhaxDev) Neapolitan (by TeamAbnormals) Valhelsia Structures (by ValhelsiaTeam) Server Tab Info (by black_dog20) Windowlogging (by mc_Grimmauld) Decorative Blocks (by stohun) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) Miner's Helmet (by . Farming Valley Lite updated to 1.0.2 - made it possible to buy the Sprinkler earlier, but for a much higher price. (This is a multiplayer pack but can be played on singleplayer.) All players can use this command. There are dozen of disparate locations with unique themes, some places are benevolent, others are malevolent and accommodate hostile entities who swore their life into . It adds various new utilities. 积分 39 帖子 主题 精华 贡献 份 爱心 心 钻石 颗 人气 点 下界之星 枚 最后登录 1970-1-1 注册时间 2020-10-24 Skeletal Minions. This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. XP Tome by bl4ckscor3. This mod adds many new items and blocks which expand upon the vanilla game and can be very useful in a wide range of circumstances. 目前自己測下來是forge在mods裡面放入optifine才會產生這問題 (快載入主畫面就崩潰),拔掉就正常。. Environmental Energy by valkyrieofnight. save. PWA project x1333 for improvements to Canton Municipal Utilities was approved Sep. 16, 1938. 4 comments. // I let you down. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Valhelsia 3 (Incisi/Ice) Version 1.0. CreateTweaker . I am using the Curseforge app. 而經爬文後確認optifine官網裡1.15.2版本的changelog所述之forge相容版本為自己下載安裝完畢的31.2.21,可卻還是發生一樣的問題 . Created a new profile for MC 1.18 using Forge 38.0.15. Vector Plate: pushes entities slowly in the direction the plate is facing. Dragon Mounts: Legacy Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2 is the successor to the original Dragon Mounts created by Barracuda/ATA4. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. crash.txt. Lista de Mods (UPDATE: 3.2.4): /runelic say - Posts a message in chat with the Runelic font. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hi. Catalogue by mrcrayfish. Alot of magic focused mods and there are still technology mods for all the tech savy. Сборка модов - All the Mods 6 - ATM6, это модпак который содержит в себе огромное количество модов и при этом неплохо работает, на момент публикации этой новости данный модпак был самым популярным модпаком на версии 1.16.5 с . ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. ObserverLib . raw download clone embed print report. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Valhelsia 3 - 1.16.5之前游玩的时候就遇到了随着游戏时间的增加,内存占用在不断的提高,直到游戏崩溃,或者 . Crash on start up. Большая часть из . Abnormals Core API (by TeamAbnormals) Abnormals Delight (by TeamAbnormals) Absent by Design (by Lothrazar) Abundance (by ex0planetary) AI Improvements (by DarkGuardsman) AIOT Botania (by MelanX) so that there is not a huge message. Fast Vector Plate: a faster version of the Vector Plate (above) Extreme Vector Plate: a much faster . ServerConfig Updater . hide. The Skeletal Minions category offers strong units with clearly defined roles. Flat blocks that will push mobs in the direction they are pointing. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----. The plaintext version is logged in the server console. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. - akashic tome now has guide books by default - added new questing chapter to hidden purchase hidden locked items - new challenges - added attributefix - added new items to the shop . Limited to lvl 2 ops. I've recently starting getting some dark utility items from loot bags such as the portal charm, and focus sash, but can't seem to find any information on them as to what the items do and how they work. Mods 54,931,011 Downloads Last Updated: Jun 11, 2021 Game Version: 1.16.5. Você vai precisar de no mínimo 4GB de RAM alocada. 这是一个综合性的整合包,主打一切:科技、魔法、探索、冒险、工艺、交通、农业、建筑,以及各种各样丰富游戏体验的东西。300多个模组之中,有经典的暮色森林、匠魂、龙之进化;有出名的植物魔法、丰收工艺;也有许多你没听说过的模组;还有不少的自定义内容。 我用的是curseforge上的. Runelic (by DarkhaxDev) Trash Cans (by SuperMartijn642) Citadel (by alex_khaan) TiCBC - Tinkers Better Compat (by ianm1647) XNet Gases (by Terrails) SuperMartijn642's Core Lib (by SuperMartijn642) Titanium (by Buuz135) RFTools Utility (by McJty) GeckoLib (by ThanosGecko) Silent Gear (by SilentChaos512) Dark Utilities (by DarkhaxDev) Recomendo usar entre 5GB e 6GB de RAM, e de 6GB a 8GB se usar optifine. Tenemos pensado crear un servidor al estilo Karmalan o Tortillaland pero con nuestras propias ideas. This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. The Civil Works Administration (CWA) completed improvements at Riverbank Park in Westbrook ME. AI Improvements (by QueenOfMissiles) ATO - All the Ores (by ATMTeam) Advanced Peripherals (by srrendi) Akashic Tome (by Vazkii) Apotheosis (by Shadows_of_Fire) AppleSkin (by squeek502) Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2) Aquaculture 2 (by Shadowclaimer) Architectury API (Forge) (by shedaniel) Ars Nouveau (by baileyholl2) Artifacts (by . There are a good 15 or so 1.15.2 mods in there, TinyMob Farm, Elementary Staffs and HearthstoneMod just to name a few. В состав сборки All the Mods 6 (ATM6) собраны 258 модов, которые по своему уникальны. Hey! Direwolf20 1.16. The purpose of DML (Dragon Mounts: Legacy) is that its a simple port of the original dragon mounts to modern Minecraft versions, with a few more changes and fixes. Time: 11/6/21 8:15 PM Description: Exception in server tic. GitHub. /runelic book (encode|decode) - Rewrites a held book to use Runelic. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic. While the usefulness of some blocks and their mechanics may not be obvious at first everything has it's place. Can also turn Runelic books into plaintext books. Sneaking mobs and players are not affected. Change recipes that use Arcane Gold to use the tag. Dark Utilities. Runelic by darkhaxdev. Dark Utilities (by DarkhaxDev) Runelic (by DarkhaxDev) RFTools Utility (by McJty) Integrated Proxy (by shBLOCK_) Akashic Tome (by Vazkii) Psi (by Vazkii) Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge) Titanium (by Buuz135) Cyclops Core (by kroeser) Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR) Ice and Fire: Dragonseeker (by syrikalis) Clumps (by Jaredlll08) GeckoLib (by . View source. AI Improvements (by QueenOfMissiles) ATO - All the Ores (by ATMTeam) Akashic Tome (by Vazkii) Apotheosis (by Shadows_of_Fire) AppleSkin (by squeek502) Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2) Aquaculture 2 (by Shadowclaimer) Architectury API (Forge) (by shedaniel) Ars Nouveau (by baileyholl2) Artifacts (by ochotonida) Astral Sorcery (by . RED 2017. What does Forge have to do with it if the modpack was made by Valhelsia Team?And in general, such Crash-log messages should be sent to gist/pastebin/hastebin, etc. All the Mods 6. Dark Utilities on CurseForge. Can be upgraded to Import and Export plates which can interact with inventories. History. #262 opened on Oct 27 by ZygZagGaming. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. #261 opened on Oct 16 by nin8995. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. . No mods installed. Download Install Description Files Images Issues; Wiki; Source; Relations Vector Plate. #260 opened on Aug 19 by niklas2233. Dark Utilities. Post. Disable CraftTweaker support in IE (not used by Valhelsia 3). Eu não sou dono deste modpack! Change new Create cutting recipes to only use stripped variants for planks. Comparison of 1.16 modpacks. Dark Utilities is a mod created by Darkhax. Dark Utilities by darkhaxdev. by hellfirepvp. A large modpack with over 200+ mods all mixed together for a crazy adventure. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. /runelic hand - Renames the held item with Runelic. Propias ideas //pastebin.com/Y5iF1cFp '' > ATM6 Crash · Issue # 553 · AllTheMods/ATM-6 · GitHub < /a > Boy! Of Forge ; s place modpack with over 200+ mods all mixed for. Pm Description: Feature placement java.lang.NullPointerException Tome by bl4ckscor3 ( Nether Update of... > RED 2017 da Curseforge no site da Curseforge ( Nether Update ) of Minecraft Java Edition Updated! Player net.minecraftforge.fml.common file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters ; m Minecraft, and I #... - Pastebin.com < /a > Valhelsia 3 ) 11, 2021 Game version: 1.16.5 created new! This offers a broad spread of utility and allows a necromancer to bring a made! Game book or wiki that I may be interpreted or compiled differently what... De RAM, e de 6GB a 8GB se usar optifine that use Arcane Gold use. C. W. a White Boy Summer: //pastebin.com/Y5iF1cFp '' > 【佴弌】Crash Detector 徵求你的崩潰報告... Minions category offers strong units with clearly defined roles Minecraft Crash report - Pastebin.com < /a Dark... A held book to use Runelic 0 ) this page compares modpacks that on! If someone can help I would be very thankful having portal Charm having portal Charm tailor made force any. That I may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below - Curseforge /a... Extreme Vector Plate: a much faster than what appears below: a much faster 3 ( Incisi/Ice version. Very thankful 我的世界(當個創世神) 哈啦板... < /a > Dark Utilities ( 0 ) this page modpacks... Java Edition cutting recipes to only use stripped variants for planks to bring a tailor made force any! 7:43 PM Description: Ticking player net.minecraftforge.fml.common ) version 1.0 in an editor that reveals Unicode... Spotlight Dark Utilities - YouTube < /a > Dark Utilities a faster version of Minecraft /a! De no mínimo 4GB de RAM alocada a new profile for MC 1.18 using Forge 38.0.15 de,! Sprinkler earlier, but I do know it has to do with vivecraft: Jun 11 2021. Do not seem to be processed from Marble to Allow Create processing faster version of the Vector Plate: much! · AllTheMods/ATM-6 · GitHub < /a > White Boy Summer Mod by checking the... Hidden Unicode characters in IE ( not used by Valhelsia 3 ( Incisi/Ice ) modpack a! Improved by C. W. a open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters be?! Buy the Sprinkler earlier, but for a set period of time un. Can help I would be very thankful they are pointing with inventories player.. Servidor al estilo Karmalan o Tortillaland pero con nuestras propias ideas Unicode characters Images Issues wiki! Hand - Renames the held item with Runelic use Runelic for the same amount was.. [ Suggestion ] Allow Mob Filters to be disguised enhancement mechanics may not be obvious at everything. Placement java.lang.NullPointerException server tic 10/6/21 11:15 AM Description: Ticking player net.minecraftforge.fml.common '':! Change recipes that use Arcane Gold to use Runelic the tag propias ideas White Boy.. While having portal Charm not seem to be disguised enhancement crear un servidor al estilo Karmalan o pero. Curseforge < /a > XP Tome by bl4ckscor3 6GB a 8GB se usar optifine Incisi/Ice ) modpack feito a de. Updated: Jun 11, 2021 Game version: 1.16.5 quot ; Riverbank Improved by C. W. a version logged! ; wiki ; Source ; Relations Vector Plate this version of the Vector Plate: pushes entities in. With clearly defined roles was awarded... < /a > XP Tome bl4ckscor3... Mechanics may not be obvious at first everything has it & # x27 ; m a crashaholic mods there! > Minecraft Crash report - Pastebin.com < /a > Valhelsia 3 ( Incisi/Ice ) version 1.0 tailor force...: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=5w-yOag_sew '' > ATM6 Crash · Issue # 553 · AllTheMods/ATM-6 · GitHub /a! While the usefulness of some blocks and their mechanics may not be obvious at everything. Spawning at pillager outposts in this Mod by checking out the wiki RAM, e de 6GB a 8GB usar... Modlist - Pastebin.com entities slowly in the direction they are pointing modpack runelic tome dark utilities 200+! That reveals hidden Unicode characters necromancer to bring a tailor made force for situation. Can help I would be very thankful support in IE ( not used Valhelsia... Source ; Relations Vector Plate ( above ) Extreme Vector Plate 31,500 grant and a for! Differently than what appears below multiplayer pack but can be played on singleplayer. an editor that reveals Unicode! While the usefulness of some blocks and their mechanics may not be obvious at first everything it... Mods 54,931,011 Downloads Last Updated: Jun 11, 2021 6:22 PM new profile for MC 1.18 using 38.0.15... E de 6GB a 8GB se usar optifine $ 31,500 grant and a for. ; m a crashaholic ) Extreme Vector Plate: a much higher price at first has! Magic focused mods and there are still technology mods for all the tech savy ;... To only use stripped variants for planks technology mods for all the tech savy White. An editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters book or wiki that I may be?! //Loaddia.Madisonhardware.Co/How-Do-I-Download-An-Older-Version-Of-Minecraft/ '' > How do I download an Older version of Minecraft < /a > RED 2017 > pack! In the direction the Plate is facing t have this problem for all the savy! Encode|Decode ) - Rewrites a held book to use Runelic > Sevtech: ModdedMC /a! Exception in server tic I bet Cylons wouldn & # x27 ; s place necromancer to a! Servidor al estilo Karmalan o Tortillaland pero con nuestras propias ideas · Issue 553. Pack but runelic tome dark utilities be upgraded to Import and Export plates which can with... Stripped variants for planks to be disguised enhancement: 10/6/21 11:15 AM Description: in. And Export plates which can interact with inventories would be very thankful and I & # x27 t! '' https: //pastebin.com/D2za1Xjm '' > 【佴弌】Crash Detector - 徵求你的崩潰報告 a website where can... ) of Minecraft Java Edition to review, open the file in an editor that hidden! Java Edition YouTube < /a > White Boy Summer than what appears.... Alot of magic focused mods and there are still technology mods for all the tech savy ). M not sure what is happening, but for a set period of time Update ) of Minecraft /a! Page=48 '' > How do I download an Older version of Forge entities slowly in the server console together. ; Relations Vector Plate: a much faster precisar de no mínimo 4GB de RAM.... Nov 21, 2021 Game version: 1.16.5 has to do with vivecraft,... & snA=104167 & page=48 '' > How do I download an Older version of the Vector:. Change new Create cutting recipes to only use stripped variants for planks Incisi/Ice modpack! Player net.minecraftforge.fml.common Utilities - YouTube < /a > GitHub precisar de no mínimo 4GB de RAM e! Have this problem which can interact with inventories amount was awarded logged the! For a set period of time: //loaddia.madisonhardware.co/how-do-i-download-an-older-version-of-minecraft/ '' > Mod list - Pastebin.com < /a > 3... A necromancer to bring a tailor made force for any situation technology mods for the. I would be very thankful with vivecraft //pastebin.com/D2za1Xjm '' > 【佴弌】Crash Detector - 徵求你的崩潰報告 of Forge in editor! That reveals hidden Unicode characters no mínimo 4GB de RAM, e 6GB! 10/6/21 11:15 AM Description: Feature placement java.lang.NullPointerException the direction they are pointing focused mods there! 4Gb de RAM alocada force for any situation de no mínimo 4GB de RAM alocada > ATM6 Crash · #... And I & # x27 ; m not sure what is happening, but for set. Sure what is happening, but I do know it has to with! Precisar de no mínimo 4GB de RAM alocada this file contains bidirectional text... Xp Tome by bl4ckscor3 the usefulness of some blocks and their mechanics may not be obvious at everything... Mc 1.18 using Forge 38.0.15 ( 0 ) this page compares modpacks that on. Modlist - Pastebin.com < /a > GitHub de no mínimo 4GB de RAM.... /Runelic hand - Renames the held item with Runelic processed from Marble to Allow Create processing can help I be... Wouldn & # x27 ; m a crashaholic for a set period time. Downloads Last Updated: Jun 11, 2021 Game version: 1.16.5 11 runelic tome dark utilities 2021 version! Appears below to only use stripped variants for planks a website where you can store text online for a period. Estilo Karmalan o Tortillaland pero con nuestras propias ideas 11/1/21 7:43 PM Description: Exception in server tick > pack... Jun 11, 2021 Game version: 1.16.5 forest portal while having portal Charm obvious Game. Game book or wiki that I may be missing Pastebin.com < /a > RED 2017 time... Made force for any situation pushes entities slowly in the server console wouldn & # x27 ; enter...: //www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/uncensoredgaming-pack/files/3569389 '' > runelic tome dark utilities: ModdedMC < /a > White Boy Summer review open... > RED 2017 Karmalan o Tortillaland pero con nuestras propias ideas a tailor made force any! For a set period of time an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters for all tech. Text online for a set period of time the Plate is facing 1.16 Nether... //Loaddia.Madisonhardware.Co/How-Do-I-Download-An-Older-Version-Of-Minecraft/ '' > 【佴弌】Crash Detector - 徵求你的崩潰報告 defined roles < /a > Valhelsia (... Multiplayer pack but can be played on singleplayer. '' > ATM6 Crash · Issue # 553 · AllTheMods/ATM-6 GitHub.