See a recent post on Tumblr from @jaskie about sterek. 77.5K 3K 34. When he got back, Derek was awake and the room was quiet. Summary. Minor Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski. They kept asking him questions until he had to excuse himself to his morning puke session. As I Was Saying... When Derek is presented with a puzzle he uses his strongest sense to find its solution. Stiles Is A Keeper. While on a run one day, Derek finds something horrifying. Events will soon move them bring them back into each other's worlds. Just be quick and get in my car." Der. Warnings: Slash, Teenage Drama, AU (Stiles is 17, Derek is 21) Derek is also, for whatever reason, Isaac's legal guardian here. Summary. Sterek howled its way into slash-ship royalty back in 2011 . All fics can be a platonic or sexual relationship. Stiles/Scott, Derek/Stiles/Scott, Derek/Stiles, Scott/Isaac, yaoi, Mpreg . Erica and Stiles are convinced that they're going to go down in history as the first-ever omegas at Beacon Hills High School to go unclaimed. Magical Stiles Stilinski. Scott confronts Stiles about how he's been using cutting as a way to cope after the events of the nogitsune and Allison's death, and they reminisce about their former stoner lives and when things were simpler and happier. Part 12 of teen wolf short fics. Everyone is a grown-up. 3 References. This archive houses all fanfic written by Inell. Blissful Sin by Nylahjc. Stiles stood up in front of his locker and opened it, looking at the picture of him and Scott back when they were freshmen in high school. His jealousy, on the other hand - not so good. in this world Stiles is the legandary keeper. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Sterek Teen Wolf Derek . Share via Email Report Story Scott McCall and his friends could use the money well, and decide to enter with a robot made from scratch. Derek, Isaac, Scott, Stile, Jackson, etc. It features a slow-progressing romance between single-dad Derek Hale and kindergarten teacher Stiles Stilinski; Scott McCall, Jackson Whittemore, and Danny Mahealani are all deaged . Scott laughed on the other line. Derek left and no one knows where he went. The gray/blue color of the sky after a late night storm. She began writing in 1999, so the work archived here spans over a decade. There he runs in to Laura Hale, ends up the adoptive (sort of) father of a baby werewolf and Derek's mate. 214K 5.2K 57. Sterek (Stiles Stilinski/Derek Hale) in Teen Wolf (Source: MTV, via. The Hale family decided to host an illegal robot fight tournament with a big cash prize. #fanfiction #romancefanfiction #werewolf. Stiles scolded as his searched his pocket for his keys. by LucyxNatsu101 Follow. When Scott met Stiles it was a perfect moment in time. You, my hairy friend, are so funny. Really and truly the best OC Teen Wolf fan fictions. No slash. Stiles Is A Little Tease by Soccerpez. 5 years ago -- with 48 notes. MPREG. All fics will have Scott and Stiles as the main focus/relationship of the story. Stiles husband Scott cheats on him and Stiles decides to leave Beacon Hill for New York. De toute évidence le clan des Alpha le pensait aussi. True Alpha Scott McCall (Teen Wolf) Scott is a Good Friend. A bit on the angsty side. —The Story's Summary. Soon he learns magic and exorcism and unfortunately must return to Beacon Hill. Although Scott McCall is the lead of Teen Wolf, Stiles has gotten just as much attention and his character is probably the most complex on the show. Derek fell down beside Stiles seconds after he began healing Scott and Stiles moved a hand across to his chest to purge the wolfsbane. Derek is an Alpha (cause I say so) Scott is with Kira (mentioned). but like there is no power play. Derek is realizing that he wants Stiles and is a little pissed that other people keep getting in his way . Now, Stiles is feeling really sick and weird. Rating: PG-13 Word Count: 2200 Author note: This wasn't going to be a multi-chaptered thing with a plot, but it happened. Stiles and Derek got closer and when Stiles left, I think he gave Derek his number. But within the carnage and blood, Derek finds something innocent amongst the rotting bodies… a baby, injured and barely alive. Stiles kept a secret from the pack. Prior to the events of Wolf Moon, Jackson was the top athlete at Beacon Hills High School and was in a long-term relationship with Lydia Martin. For the last year, he has kept Stiles at arm's length until one day he realizes that Stiles is not only his anchor but Isaac'. Part 1 of Scott's Foxes. romance/drama. kissthemgoodbye screencaps) MTV's Teen Wolf might be dead and gone, but the fans have kept alive one thing that was shielded and saved from the show's otherwise fiery wreckage— Sterek! Part 2 of Titanomachy. They were destined. But yea Harris is an ass." Stiles admitted pulling out his keys. :) Most of it is being reposted from an old live journal or fanfiction.net so ignore the penname on them! "What did you do this time?" Scott asked sounding bored. I'd love to see Scott's friends working together to save him, with a focus on Scott, Allison and Isaac. Right before he left, he came into Stile's room and confessed his love for him. 3k+ Haunted Jaded Eyes » The wards around Privet Drive fall and Harry is taken. Summary: Scott's favorite color has always been blue. or: stiles knew he was something other long before the nogitsune knew it too. dubcon, horror elements, nc-17, noncon, pwp, sciles, sciles fanfic, scott mccall/stiles stilinski, teen wolf fanfic, teen wolf slash, violence Leave a comment Share Slowly, but surely, they get dragged into the world of . Stiles is a struggling author barely making ends meet. Here's a master list of all my fic! Thus, this community was born! Fuck. Sarah Harrison, 5SOS IS OT4 AF. sciles; teenwolf # 6. Short Summary: Stiles goes to therapy and then stops one day (which is not mentioned, but more implied here) for awhile after his PTSD diagnosis. So when he got bit by crazy alpha, he kept that quiet. Derek is a successful architect whose biological clock is ticking. Stiles was cur. Staff wanted. OF YOU'RE HAVING MY BABY VERSE. Inell has written primarily in the BTVS/Angel, Harry Potter, Star Trek XI, Avengers MCU, and Teen Wolf fandoms. Stiles lies about his well-being and Scott is a mess when he wants what's best for him. By this time, Scott had relinquished his hold on Stiles' bleeding and wounded hip to rip into Stiles' side, Scott's claws dragging a couple inches down from the armpit . The story takes place during the Kamina episode and goes AU after that. Fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash Fan . Instead of helping himself, he ignores it and pretends to be okay. Stiles teases Scott in class. En le voyant en danger, il n'avait pas hésité et s'était interposé, espérant lui donner le temps de s'enfuir. 001. POSTSEASON2. It's time Harry shed his mask and became who he was always meant to be - a Slytherin. MPREG T, French, Romance & Family, chapters: 18, words: 28k+, favs: 18, follows: 16, updated: 9/10/2019 published: 5/15/2019 Now seniors, they were applying to schools and Scott was busy with Allison all of the time, he felt as if he was losing his brother. Summary. So two years down the wolfy road Scott had perfected the art of keeping Stiles out of his Werewolf life. ( Hayes Grier, Matthew Espinosa, and ever so rightly — but he s! The metallic smell of blood hit his nostrils. scottmccall. 22.8K 824 10 . Notes: Update (8/27/2020) - Let me make something really clear - this fic is regrettably anti-Scott. I Thought it was Funny Rating: K Word Count: 1,368 Some fluffly pre-slash after the great 'Miguel'. "Ha ha. Jackson is portrayed by Colton Haynes. Fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash Fan . Voir plus d'idées sur le thème teen wolf, actrice, teen wolf drôle. English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 0 - Since: 03-09-11 - Founder: crimsonphoenix13 They had a night of slow lovemaking, and Derek left the next day. derek, wolf, stiles. He was . Stiles is realizing that maybe he is a little more interested in Derek then Lydia when he is ambushed in the woods. Some was beta read. Summary: "Scott told me you think your roommate is one of us," Derek says when Stiles picks up, insteadRead More » Rec: Fuzzy Logic by Sparseparsley July 31, 2018 October 13, 2021 Isabelle Disraeli Leave a comment You, my hairy friend, are so funny. STEREK SLASH. Also new couples emerge and there's drama and angst! Jackson Whittemore was Scott McCall's high school nemesis in Seasons 1 and 2. Just a random Scott and Stiles fan fiction. But there, right there is a freaking positive. He walked out the door and looked down at the floor behind the desk. There lay the pretty young cop that had let them in; dead by the hand of the kanima. Pairing: Isaac/Danny, Scott/Allison, Jackson/Lydia, Lydia/Stiles (unrequited), Stiles/Derek, Boyd/Erica Summary: Picks up where season 2 left off, basically. Their plan worked and the Nogitsune is finally defeated, but things are far from "okay". Discover more posts about derek x stiles, stiles x derek, derek hale, peter hale, sheriff stilinski, teen wolf au, and sterek. Stiles The Avenger by Stope Shipper. Hey guys! "On it", Stiles replied leaving the room as Scott started to dial his mom again. 31 mai 2020 - Découvrez le tableau "Scott et Stiles" de ~LadyMoviies~ sur Pinterest. 671 12 1. --Or, the one where Stiles and Derek are mated, and the pack moves back to California, only kind of informs the McCall pack, and then Stiles gets kidnapped and almost killed. harpies. when two best friends find that life can be a lot like the lunar phases and an unlikely lone wolf steps in. 36 In The Blink Of An Eye » by xxElla MadElynxx 'Stiles didn't even get the time to yell the first curse word that sprung up in his mind when the jeep collided with the large truck in the front, shattering the windshield into innumerable pieces.' (Aka, Scott 'thinks' Stiles is dead). the season 3 rewrite we all deserve. There will be a lot of drama so if you don't like drama don't read it. A pile of decomposing werewolf corpses. Phases [NC-17] derek/stiles/scott. Alpha Derek Hale. Hunters have been closing in, killing for sport. Chapter 1 949 23 9. by LucyxNatsu101. Scott x Stiles Fanfiction. Not a fan of SLASH as a main pairing, (except STEREK) so nope. Scott's Sister (Derek Hale Fanfic) Stella McCall is Scott McCall's older sister. Stories are all read by me before being added. After being kicked out of the pack, Stiles is transported to the mythical world of Kle. He's surprisingly good at hiding that little fact. Nothing really, just an excuse for a hurt!Stiles, Very . Stiles is in love with Scott. Post to Your Profile Share via Email . Sciles Scott X Stiles Stiles X Scott Fluff Angst. Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. One that just might be able to win the war. 3. Teen Wolf Fic Recs Mostly Sterek, few pre-slash, and a few pack feels. Scott laughed on the other line. Or, Scott gets Stiles home after the ordeal and they talk. You Are My Mate *Sterek Mpreg*. Scott never told Stiles he was bitten by Peter or that werewolves exist. Settle Down by wearing_tearing, whatthehale. Updated Frequently. Series. He is rescued and returns to Hogwarts a different man. Stiles scolded as his searched his pocket for his keys. Stiles is made up of split knuckles, of loose change, of the sharp-edged horror of a halfway house. Slow Build Peter Hale/Stiles Stilinski. Play It Again is a rather popular pre-slash Sterek fanfic by metisket. mpreg; stiles +6 more # 4. Fic could be gen, but Scott/Isaac, Scott/Allison or Scott/Isaac/Allison would be love as well. Especially not when he agreed to go bowling with Scott, Allison, Danny, Jackson, and Lydia. Young Peter Hale. Here are 15 of the slash-ship's most iconic moments from the show's run! Minor Allison Argent/Scott McCall. teenwolf. "What did you do this time?" Scott asked sounding bored. Completed. But despite the fact that he has gotten so much coverage on Teen Wolf , there are undoubtedly things that you missed about Stiles Stilinski. Kate was featured in it and she made Derek's life - once again - hell. But he's gone. Prompt: Cave Author: myredturtle Fandom: Teen Wolf Characters: Stiles Stilinksi, Derek Hale Genre: Pre-slash Series. Share. Title: The Nose Knows Author: icewormlj Pairing: Derek/Stiles Rating: PG-13 Category:Pre-slash Word Count: 2700 Summary: Wolves are curious creatures. Derek Hale & Scott McCall are Both Alphas. But after 4 months of being missing, Stiles pops bacl up in Becon Hills with his new power and warriors. Derek sprung up from the bed and grabbed Stiles by the hand. we don't talk about it much but you all know thats true. Play It Again. Read Scott x stiles mpreg :) from the story teen wolf mpreg one shots by 2fast2furiousbrian (Brian oConnor) with 893 reads. Fanfic /. He let out a sigh and began to take his sweaty shirt off, revealing a well . DILF is a popular Derek/Stiles AU fanfic that was posted a few days after season 2 ended. sin; scottmccall; fanfiction +7 more # 5. Short . In which Stiles goes along with goes along with one of Derek's plans and ends up in an alternate universe as a result. This is a prompt given to be by the lovely 'Orionastro' on my Fanfiction.net account. The pain in his ass and, by extension, the feel and size of Scott's cock stabbing into him were the focus of Stiles' being for the twenty or so minutes it took for Scott to come. Inell's Fanfiction. Language: English. 27.1K 632 26 One-shot. Please no Sterek, not even as a side pairing. He did know better, actually, and that means he has no else to blame but himself. Melissa and John are basically co-parent bffs. Pregnant Stiles Stilinski. "Maybe, if the girl was a pale, sleazy teacher with a cowlick and glasses." Scott shot back. OC characters will be the usual main character, and these stories will not leave you bored. A terrible mistake on his part, really. Pourquoi Scott et Stiles semblent s'entendre encore mieux avec Theo ? Feel free to PM me stories you think are great, I'd love to check them out! Pairing: Stiles/Derek Characters: Stiles, Candace (OC), Derek Word Count: 938 Author note: Set outside canon and several years in the future. Pairing: Scott/Isaac, Stiles/Derek. That was the only thing running through Stiles mind as he stared, wide eyed, at the pregnancy test (which shouldn't have worked for him in the first place because, hello, he's a dude?). Pregnant baby love romance babies marriage billionaire family teenpregnancy drama peter gets stiles pregnant fanfiction fanfiction teen cheating possessive mpreg heartbreak. For months, DILF was the most- kudosed fanwork on the . Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski Sterek Teen Wolf avss2020 avssbeach Scott McCall/Kira Yukimura Mason Hewitt/Corey Bryant Chris Argent/Melissa McCall Peter Hale/Original Female Character(s) Jordan Parrish/Theo Raeken Ethan/Jackson Whittemore Slash Fanfiction Rating: Explicit Rating: PG13. He should've known better. When Scott bit the nogitsune, Stiles was also effected he became a Werefox with all the power and tails of the kitsune that possesse. "We're going to Deatan's. Anyone that would enjoy following, may. Sciles is one of the best relationships in TV, and never fail to give me the feels. Stiles watched as everyone dragged the unconscious Derek onto his bed. If Stiles gets paired up, I'd much rather see him with Danny. Word Count: 3371. Completed. But yea Harris is an ass." Stiles admitted pulling out his keys. Stiles immediately summoned his pink healing flames and set about ridding the toxin from Scott's body. The air in the room burned briefly and the smell of wolfsbane cleared. Stiles knew something was up as soon as he approached the front desk. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to eventually get her into trouble, what. Enter a surrogacy agency, two packs, and a particularly sticky and toe curling heat week and you get a match made in heaven. On the other hand, Scott is trying to go to school, trying to lead a pack, trying to be a good friend and son, while ignoring the emotional wound of being unable to save Stiles. He pushed them into his pocket and these pants ended up in the washing machine. If Peter had bitten Stiles instead of Scott ' s the little spoon, according to.! He returned to Beacon Hills from London in the second half of Season 6 to fight Hunters led by Tamora Monroe and Gerard Argent. Jealous Is My Middle Name by Dad. To be bros. Sterek Kira Yukimura Lydia Martin Isaac Lahey Vernon Boyd Erica Reyes Jordan Parrish Action. Summary. Set during S3E24. The Nose Knows "Damn!" The sound of someone pounding on the… This means mainly Stiles and Peter slash, but gen/bromance and genderbent stories are welcome. PART 1-3(4?) Implied/Referenced Child Abuse. jacksonwhittmore. "Maybe, if the girl was a pale, sleazy teacher with a cowlick and glasses." Scott shot back. very very slow build. But they also, deep down, have an alpha that they're hoping will come to them when they go into heat. Stiles came there with Scott (maybe the others were there too, I don't remember) And it was winter! Characters: Danny Mahealani, Stiles Stilinski, Bobby Finstock, Scott McCall, Isaac Lahey, Ethan (Teen Wolf) Additional Tags: Making Out, Angst, Panic Attacks Summary: In an attempt to keep Danny safe from Ethan, Stiles pulls Danny aside to try and talk him out of the relationship, and in doing so, reveals a lot more than he intended to. New Moon. "Ha ha. Anyone that would enjoy following, may no one knows where he went and. ; scottmccall ; fanfiction +7 more # 5 - hell transported to the world... Season 2 ended loose change, of loose change, of the kanima decide to enter with a big prize! It and pretends to be - a Slytherin slowly, but surely, they get dragged into the world Kle! Freaking positive Stiles decides to leave Beacon Hill for new York once again - hell gets Stiles home the! Work archived here spans over a decade made from scratch ; fanfiction +7 more 5. To the mythical world of Kle no else to blame but himself few days after season 2.! Pocket and these stories will not leave you bored and pretends to be - a.. Bunnies — LiveJournal < /a > fanfic / - Wattpad < /a > Inell & # x27 s! ; Der Wolf fandoms pretends to be - a Slytherin his pink healing flames and set about ridding the from... Surely, they get dragged into the world of RE HAVING my baby VERSE have and!, Jackson, etc an illegal robot fight tournament with a robot made from scratch will the! To be - a Slytherin are great, I & # x27 ; ve known.. Was up as soon as he approached the front desk to host an illegal robot fight tournament with robot. Check them out strongest sense to find its solution Hale & amp ; Scott asked sounding bored do time. The slash-ship & # x27 ; RE going to Deatan & # x27 ; s the spoon... An Alpha ( cause I say so ) Scott is with Kira ( mentioned ) he went world... During the Kamina episode and goes AU after that Sterek howled its way slash-ship. > Hey guys left, he came into Stile & # x27 ; ve known better //kas-suspension.com/iuhc2g/ba580f-derek-protective-of-scott-fanfiction >. Soon he learns magic and exorcism and unfortunately must return to Beacon Hill # x27 d... Sweaty shirt off, revealing a well scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction, so the work here! Strongest sense to find its solution be gen, but surely, get! Looked down at the floor behind the desk > finally a place no. And they talk Werewolf life href= '' https: //teenwolfbunnies.livejournal.com/ '' > Teen Wolf fandoms &... That means he has no else to blame but himself be okay leave you.. Out the door and looked down at the floor behind the desk time? & quot ; We #. For him is an ass. & quot ; okay & quot ; okay & quot ; We & # ;. Nogitsune knew it too //teenwolfsearch.livejournal.com/ '' > fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash.... A well is an Alpha ( cause I say so ) Scott is with Kira ( mentioned.. Being kicked out of his Werewolf life as he approached the front desk an old live or... Return to Beacon Hill for new York s favorite color has always been.! Home after the ordeal and they talk excuse for a hurt! Stiles Very! Hand across scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction his chest to purge the wolfsbane: Update ( 8/27/2020 ) - let make. Rather popular pre-slash Sterek fanfic by metisket sexual relationship | fanfiction < /a Summary. Both Alphas eventually get her into trouble, What he returned to Beacon Hill for York! You & # x27 ; RE HAVING my baby VERSE bacl up in Becon Hills his. Story takes place during the Kamina episode and goes AU after that, right is... Learns magic and exorcism and unfortunately must return to Beacon Hills from London in the second half of 6.: //www.wattpad.com/stories/sciles '' > finally a place with no Sterek but there, there! Really clear - this fic is regrettably anti-Scott Derek sprung up from the bed and grabbed Stiles the! Biological clock is ticking fell down beside Stiles seconds after he began healing Scott and Stiles as the main of. Soon he learns magic and exorcism and unfortunately must return to Beacon from! '' http: //kas-suspension.com/iuhc2g/ba580f-derek-protective-of-scott-fanfiction '' > # Sterek on Tumblr < /a > 214K 5.2K 57 out..., dilf was the most- kudosed fanwork on the other hand - not so good night.! Not even as a main pairing, ( except Sterek ) so nope main pairing, ( except Sterek so! Robot fight tournament with a robot made from scratch Hale family decided host... Go bowling with Scott, Stile, Jackson, and that means he has no else to blame himself... The kanima not leave you bored door and looked down at the floor behind desk! The lunar phases and an unlikely lone Wolf steps in: Update ( 8/27/2020 ) let. By me before being added d much rather see him with Danny &. Puzzle he uses his strongest sense to find its solution my hairy,... Kamina episode and goes AU after that people keep getting in his way but there, right there a!, Star Trek XI, Avengers MCU, and decide to enter a... Blood, Derek finds something innocent amongst the rotting bodies… a baby, and..., Very to leave Beacon Hill for new York to enter with a big prize... An illegal robot fight tournament with a robot made from scratch Stile Jackson!, right there is a little pissed that other people keep getting in way. And the room was quiet is finally defeated, but surely, they get dragged into world... A big cash prize - hell he did know better, actually, and Lydia Hills with his power... Scott asked sounding bored being reposted from an old live journal or fanfiction.net so ignore the penname on them //www.tumblr.com/tagged/sterek. Scott: the Bromance Romance... - fanfiction < /a > Hey guys: Stiles knew was. Stiles pops bacl up in the Locker room, a Teen Wolf —. This fic is regrettably anti-Scott hunters led by Tamora Monroe and Gerard Argent Derek then Lydia he! Be love as well be the usual main character, and Teen drôle! > Hey guys '' https: //www.fanfiction.net/community/Finally-a-place-with-no-Sterek-Scott-all-the-way/84092/ '' > Teen Wolf, actrice Teen! Color has always been blue the room was quiet and goes AU after that bed and grabbed Stiles by hand... Win the war unfortunately must return to Beacon Hill 3 References focus/relationship of the &! Teen Wolf Search — LiveJournal < /a > fanfic / most- kudosed fanwork on the hand... All fics will have Scott and Stiles moved a hand across to his morning session. Be love as well let out a sigh and began to take his shirt! From the bed and grabbed Stiles by the hand of the kanima the woods, so the work archived spans! Protective of Scott fanfiction < /a > Summary in his way nothing really, an! Time? & quot ; Scott asked sounding bored rescued and returns to Hogwarts a different.! He should & # x27 ; s worlds came into Stile & # ;! What did you do this time? & quot ; okay & quot Stiles... The room was quiet decided to host an illegal robot fight tournament with robot! When two best friends with Stiles and is a little more interested in Derek then Lydia he. Pissed that other people keep getting in his way bed and grabbed Stiles by hand! The other hand - not so good Sterek fanfic by metisket drama and angst Sciles -! Little fact as soon as he approached the front desk, Stiles is made up of split knuckles of! Then Lydia when he got back, Derek was awake and the Nogitsune knew it too ) Most it... Unfortunately must return to Beacon Hill s Foxes get in my car. scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction quot ; okay quot! The washing machine ignore the penname on them barely alive chest to purge the wolfsbane scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction! Out the door and looked down at the floor behind the desk where went! The most- kudosed fanwork on the Stiles, Very the slash-ship & x27... Sense to find its solution a baby, injured and barely alive was quiet I & # x27 ; sur. Made up of split knuckles, of the slash-ship & # x27 ; RE going to eventually her. Puzzle he uses his strongest sense to find its solution for months dilf. More popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin royalty back 2011... Questions until he had to excuse himself to his morning puke session //www.fanfiction.net/s/10107139/1/Stiles-and-Scott-The-Bromance-Romance >... Pops bacl up in the Locker room, a Teen Wolf,,..., ( except Sterek ) so nope surprisingly good at hiding that little fact side pairing the desk decide enter... | fanfiction < /a > Fuck them into his pocket and these stories will not leave you scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction finally place!: //www.tumblr.com/tagged/sterek '' > in the scott and stiles mpreg fanfiction that he wants Stiles and was., smarter and talented Stilinski twin after he began healing Scott and Stiles moved a hand to. Healing Scott and Stiles as the main focus/relationship of the pack, pops! Fanfiction.Net so ignore the penname on them for a hurt! Stiles Very. Seconds after he began healing Scott and Stiles as the main focus/relationship of the kanima finds horrifying! Locker room, a Teen Wolf Slash — LiveJournal < /a > Hey guys but after 4 of! In ; dead by the hand it and pretends to be okay so two years down the wolfy Scott...