Rex (Talking Friends) Roby (Robot) Roy Rakoon. : Directed by Stefan Fjeldmark, Mark McConville. On October 14, 2016, she . An ideal place for Talking Tom fans! Becca is a bunny that has purple and black hair with long ears, green eyes, a yellow shirt with a sideways lightning bolt on it, blue ripped jeans and small white spherical tail between the top of her legs. Feel free to join! Discover (and save!) 3 incarnations Talking Ben. Talking Paul. New Scratcher Joined 9 months, 1 week ago United States. Becca wearing and being possessed by the . Genesis Charmy Engine!!! 3 incarnations Becca Sparkles Director Rhonda / The Waitress Autumn Summers CEO Wesley / Sad Old Man Ruby The Landlord Hipster Darren Santa Claus Ms. Vanthrax Roy Rakoon Tonya Ricky De Luna . 3 incarnations Talking Angela. Talking Tom is a popular mobile animal character.The funny thing is that Talking Tom can repeat anything you said. What can this lead to? She is voiced by Maria Bamford who also voiced Talking Ginger. Talking Tom is the cat making every day a fun adventure. I just heard that in her next concert, Becca will be selling . Ok i know this amino its ded but i drew Becca yesterday cuz why not 15. Press The Fart . Who is Becca? Forgot account? Condorito as Talking Tom. If she gets sad and feels betrayed she will get . Talking Tom and friends in scratch by ozzyfinn11. Jan 1, 2021 - Hi, guys! talking tom and friends. She appeared in one of her first . 2 Comments. Becca Sparkles VOICE . Discover short videos related to talkingtomandfriends on TikTok. Videos. 11 min. He also has white whiskers. Watch the adorable adventures of Talking Tom and the gang in another four-episode compilation! Becca is a gray/black rabbit and has purple and black hair with long ears, green eyes, a yellow shirt with a sideways lightning bolt on it, blue ripped jeans and small white spherical tail between the top of her legs. Talking Becca - Little Miss Perfect/ Lyrics•My Version~Becca Sparkles Song ‍ Sing With Talking Angela (Official Music Mixtape Vol. Sezonul 2 al serialului Talking Tom și prietenii lui a avut premieră pe Minimax pe 12 iulie . 2 incarnations Talking Hank. Becca Sparkles. Watch popular content from the following creators: Angela Celestia Putri(@dap_angelacelestia), Angela Celestia Putri(@dap_angelacelestia), Talking Tom Hano(@talkingtom.hano), Talking Becca Sparkles(@behind_talking.becca), Angela Celestia Putri(@dap_angelacelestia) . It will be fun if they can give colors on the Talking Tom images. Angela Kiss. Hank. Tim is an orange tabby with patches of light yellow, he also has green eyes, a pink nose and pink spots on his hands and feet. Who is Becca? Below are some free printable Talking Tom coloring pages for kids. Share the best GIFs now >>> : Directed by Stefan Fjeldmark, Mark McConville. Tony Hale as Darren, secondary villain. Tom - Bob the Builder Ben - Manny Garcia (Handy Manny) Angela - Wendy (Bob the Builder) Ginger - Sofia the First Hank - Adrien Agreste (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) Becca Sparkles - Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) Talking Tom and Friends (2014) Bob the Builder (1998) Bob the Builder (2015) Handy Manny (2006) Sofia the First (2012-2018) Miraculous . Becca Sparkles is the newest character in the Talking Tom and Friends series. Untalking Tom. #BeccaSparkles #LittleMissPerfect #BeccaSong #TalkingTomAndFriends #Popular #Becca #Talking #TalkingBecca #COVID19 #CoronaBecca #VirusSong #Song #JustSong #A. Hello everyone today I made a new quiz is about my favorite series Talking Tom and Friends. Becca's mystery suit as seen in Hank's First Date. Becca Hey World, I'm Becca Sparkles. Get a girl that looks at you the way Becca looks at hank. Unwilling to go down without a fight, Angela writes a song in retaliation. Her first comedy album and tour was The Burning Bridges Tour (2003), followed by eight more albums and specials to date. - Mini games add action, adventure and fun. In Hank the Director, Hank confirms he has liked Bongo and McGillicuddy since he was a little boy. — The New Old Roommate Becca Sparkles is a main character in Talking Tom and Friends debuting in Who is Becca?. 18 Favourites. . Peter Dinklage as Santa Angelina Jolie as Goldie Danielle Nicole Judovits (born January 12, 1985) is an American voice actress. Talking Tom and frends in scratch by Ariadne_Galeana. Coné as Talking Ginger. Talking Tom & Friends (previously Talking Tom and Friends) is a computer-animated children's web series by Outfit7 Limited, based on the media franchise of the same name.The first three seasons of the show were produced by the Austrian animation-studio ARX Anima. What can this lead to? Featured Posts. October 1, 2021. 2,050 people follow this. Talking Tom and Friends Minis - Episodes 17-20 Binge Compilation. Uncategorized. ‍ Talking Becca is in the house! The latest Tweets from Talking Angela (@Angela02Talking). Talking Tom. Her booty shaking video ensured Twitch brought the ban hammer down on her. Talking Becca in the House! She is seen to portray a sassy teenager character. Talking Becca Sparkles like hear Radio's Favorite is @lite.my #talkingbecca #talkingbeccasparkles #littlemissperfect #litefmmalaysia 0 0 1 month ago. The Walking Dead 3 . Latest News. Games: Talking Friends fanfiction archive with over 19 stories. Starting from season 4, the show has been produced by the Spanish animation studio People Moving Pixels. Talking Becca App Game . PinkStarEevee16. You've probably heard of me, right? Log In. talk. Becca (sometimes known as Talking Becca) is a female rabbit staring as one of the main protagonists in the Talking Tom and Friend show . As of the 31st of December 2020, she now owns planet earth. Aug 6, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Angecca. blah. Talking Tom coloring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages to develop creativity, focus, motor skills and color recognition. She began her channel in 2016, and when you look like Amouranth you instantly gain popularity, her style of streaming is more about cosplaying famous characters, ASMR and mostly in life or vlog style life streams. 2 incarnations Talking Ginger. My 3 Talking Angela Halloween Pfp! On March 17, 2015, she independently released her debut mixtape, You Know I Love It. The fierce, fabulous singing sensation from Talking Tom & Friends is performing her latest . My Friends: @-TalkingAngela_ Featured Project. SEE ALL Characters ». S. Santa Claus (Talking Friends) Skunk (Skunk Fu) T. Talking Bodi & Friends. Talking Tom și prietenii lui (în engleză Talking Tom and Friends) este un serial animat produs de Outfit7 ⁠(d), bazat pe franciza Talking Tom and Friends.Este difuzat pe YouTube în Statele Unite ale Americii, iar în România, este difuzat pe Minimax. Disney Art Style. Physical appearance []. HANK SUPERMACY . Elijah Wood as Tom Tom Cruise as Ben Ashleigh Ball as Angela Jim Sturgess as Ginger Will Arnett as Hank Emily Blunt as Becca Sparkles Gary Oldman as Carl, main villain. Oct 30, 2021 - Explore Izzy's board "Becca Sparkles", followed by 147 people on Pinterest. Rebecca "Becca" Sparkles is a main character who was introduced in the fourth season of Talking Tom and Friends.She is voiced by Maria Bamford, who also voices Talking Friends member Ginger.. 1. psychhodog . Becca in a dress as seen in Hank's First Date. You better get my song back from the CEO or you're fired, Hey Guy's Angela's back #LittleKitties. Talking Tom Coloring Pages. 3 incarnations Jeremy. As Becca is based on the character from the Talking Tom and Friends franchise, along with Hank and Pierre, the entirety of her design was based off it whilst it being in creator's, TalkingOddlySpooky, art style . Talking Tom. See more of Funny Talking Tom on Facebook. 3 incarnations Becca Sparkles Director Rhonda / The Waitress Autumn Summers CEO Wesley / Sad Old Man. Appearance [] Becca is a bunny that has purple and black hair with long ears, green eyes, a yellow shirt with a sideways lightning bolt on it, blue ripped jeans and small white spherical tail between the top of her legs. Talking Tom and Friends (TV series) Ben. Becca is seen to portray as a snarky character. Oh, right - FUN! She also has a white muzzle, pink ears with a bit of white fur sticking up, torn jeans, and a yellow shirt . With Colin Hanks, James Adomian, Tom Kenny, Lisa Schwartz. Buzz Lightyear as Talking Santa Claus. It's Sparkle time. Grab his tail. Your children may also love to play with this mobile app. About me. Kaitlyn Siragusa is one of twitches hottest girls indeed - also on our list of Twitch Thots. If she gets sad and feels betrayed she will get . There are 75 mobile games related to My talking Becca, such as Talking Tom Playing Snowballs and Talking Angela Great Shopping that you can play on yiv.com for free.75 mobile games related to My talking Becca, such as Talking Tom Playing Snowballs and Talking Angela Great Shopping that you can play on yiv.com for free.