‎The Fleetwoods - Their Very Best by The Fleetwoods on ... The Fleetwoods - Tragedy | iHeartRadio Tragedy Lyrics Silver Spotlight Series US 7" single. #1 in 1959. The group disbanded two years later, after releasing its final single, a cover of Jesse Belvin's "Goodnight My Love." Over the next three decades, the Fleetwoods reunited occasionally to perform concerts and appear in oldies revues. Chance the Rapper - The Tragedy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Runaroun (Digitally Remastered) - Single. To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears. Original lyrics of Tragedy song by Fleetwoods. The Fleetwoods Tragedy Lyrics. Tragedy Lyrics About Tragedy "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. The Fleetwoods - Tragedy (1960, Vinyl) - Discogs To this day, The Fleetwoods remain the only mixed gender trio to have multiple #1 hits! Speaking of teenage angst check out their Top Ten tune "Tragedy". Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive. Since that time there have been numerous Fleetwoods' records repackaged with the best being in Troxel's opinion"Come Softly to Me The Very Best of The Fleetwoods" released in 1993 on EMI. The Fleetwoods - Tragedy (1961, Vinyl) - Discogs The Fleetwoods performed a few "oldies" revival shows in the early 1970's. The Fleetwoods - The Vocal Group Hall of Fame Tragedy / Little Miss Sad One by The Fleetwoods (Single ... The Fleetwoods Biography, Songs, & Albums | AllMusic The trio consisted of Gretchen Christopher, Barbara Ellis and Gary Troxell, who were all students at an Olympia high school. Two typos are present in label copy: - B2 shown as "The Great Impostor" on the covers but as "He's The Great Impostor" on the label. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. Speaking of teenage angst check out their Top Ten tune "Tragedy". Despite Gary's absence, the hits continued and they totaled nine Top 40 hits between 1959 and 1963 and included the number 10 hit Tragedy, a revival of the Thomas Wayne song. The Chipmunk Song - The Chipmunks with David Seville. Although the Fleetwoods' sound was smooth, without many of the rougher edges of doo wop groups, they were one of the few white vocal groups of the late '50s . Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Fleetwoods lyrics. Add to Cart. The Fleetwoods were a singing trio from Olympia, Washington, United States; formed in the late 1950s. $8.99. You've C7M gone from me, Em whoa, Dm whoa, trage C dy Em. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1960 Vinyl release of "Tragedy" on Discogs. OKD. Unreleased - Single. "Tragedy," sung by The Fleetwoods, written by Fred Burch and Gerald Nelson. collectables records. A 1961 cover version by The Fleetwoods rose to #10 on the charts. 1993. New Releases. 11 nationally charted hits. Their Hearts Were Full Of Spring. "Come Softly To Me: The Very Best of The Fleetwoods" contains all of the groups dozen or so charted records including those two # hits "Come Softly To Me" and "Mr. Blue" both from 1959. The Fleetwoods "Tragedy": Wind and storm Gone's the sun From the stars My dark has come You've gone from me, whoa, whoa Trage. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. 1. i have mostly un-played reissues great for jukebox's. format : 7" 45 single jukebox series (back to back hits). Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. 1963 repressing on blue label with "A Division Of Liberty Records, Inc." in rimtext. Mr. Blue Lyrics: Our guardian star lost all his glow / The day that I lost you / He lost all his glitter the day you said no / And his silver turned to blue / Like him, I am doubtful / That your Tragedy - The Fleetwoods-----Tabbed by: maguri Tuning: Standard The Fleetwoods Tragedy (1961) (Gerald H. Nelson/Fred B. Burch) Now on: "Come Softly To Me - The Very Best Of" Time signature: 6/8 Capo 1st fret INTRO | Cmaj7 | Dm | Em | Dm | [Cmaj7] Wind and storm (wah-[Dm]ooh), gone's the sun (wah[(Em)]-ooh) [Em] From the stars (wah-[F]ooh) my dark has come You've [Cmaj7]gone from me, [Em] whoa . The sound of The Fleetwoods was . Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Tragedy / Little Miss Sad One, a Single by The Fleetwoods. The group disbanded two years later, after releasing its final single, a cover of Jesse Belvin's "Goodnight My Love." Over the next three decades, the Fleetwoods reunited occasionally to perform concerts and appear in oldies revues. artist: the fleetwoods. ----- Tragedy - The Fleet Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Fleetwoods - Tragedy/Little Miss Sad One at the best online prices at eBay! About Tragedy "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. Poor Little Fool. The Fleetwoods' last Top Ten single arrived in the spring of 1961, when "Tragedy" climbed the U.S. charts. A 1961 cover version by The Fleetwoods rose to #10 on the charts. 'MR. BLUE'. Tragedy ‎ (7") London Records, London American Recordings. Lyrics of TRAGEDY by The Fleetwoods: Blown (blown by wind), Kissed by the snow, All that's left is the dark be-ee (below), You've gone from me whoa whoa . Their specialty was soft, romantic ballads, and their . A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. The Fleetwoods - Mar. Its members were Gary Troxel (born November 28, 1939, Centralia, Washington), Gretchen Christopher (born February 29, 1940, Olympia, Washington), and Barbara Ellis (born February 20, 1940, Olympia, Washington). Wayne's hit version was released on Memphis, Tennessee-based Fernwood Records, which was owned by Ronald "Slim" Wallace (1957-1965). 45-HLG 9431. Mr. Blue: 4. Tragedy was composed by Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch. A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The Fleetwoods Little Miss Sad One b/w Tragedy 45-rpm Record VG Vinyl. Tragedy-Artists: The Fleetwoods as sung on "The Very Best Of the Fleetwoods"-United Artists UA-LA 334-E-peak Billboard position # 10 in 1961-previously charted at # 5 in 1959 by Thomas Wayne with The DeLons Series: EMI Legends Of Rock N' Roll Series. The Illustious the Fleetwoods. The earliest myths about the Fleetwoods were perpetuated by Gretchen Christopher who, in interviews, acts like Gary Troxel was a late addition to the group. Brian Hyland also recorded it in 1969, but it only made it to #56. This recording does justice to their polished harmonies and arrangements. The Fleetwoods recorded a total ten albums for Liberty Records. Tragedy Lyrics: Wind and storm / Gone's the sun / From the stars / My dark has come / You've gone from me, whoa, whoa / Tragedy / Oh, come back (come back) / Have me here (come here) / Hold me Charted at No. Tears On My Pillow. 3. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. The Fleetwoods were high school kids from Olympia, Washington - Gretchen Christopher, Barbara Ellis, and Gary Troxel. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Fleetwoods lyrics. Add to cart to save with this special offer. The Fleetwood's last charted single came in the summer of 1963 with "Good Night My Love. "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. Research Craft (2.875" pressing ring) using stampers produced by RCA Records Pressing Plant, Hollywood ("H" stamp in runouts). 2014. It is truly a joy to listen to Tragedy and all their great hits. 1990. label: collectables back to back hit series. Tragedy was composed by Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch. Original lyrics of Tragedy song by Fleetwoods. Featured New Releases . The Fleetwoods - Truly Do Lyrics. As she said (poor little girl) Her lonely prayer (poor little girl, poor little girl) I saw the pain (he saw the pain) Deep within her eyes. The group disbanded two years later, after releasing its final single, a cover of Jesse Belvin's "Goodnight My Love." Over the next three decades, the Fleetwoods reunited The Fleetwoods singles chronology "Tragedy" (1961) "(He's) The Great Imposter" (1961) "Lovers by Night, Strangers by Day" (1962) "(He's) The Great Imposter" is a 1961 song by The Fleetwoods. This is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices. "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. RECORD CONDITION. In The Still Of The Nite. The Official Web Site of The Fleetwoods, multi-million-selling Recording Trio, and their founder Gretchen Christopher. The Fleetwoods. The Fleetwoods tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including come softly to me, mr blue, outside my window, the great imposter, tragedy $10.99 + $4.49 shipping + $4.49 shipping + $4.49 shipping. INTRO: D Em7 A7 Gm7 D D9 Bm7 Gm7 Our guardian star lost all his glow, A7 Em7 A7 D The day that I lost you.D Em7 A7 Gm7 D D9 Bm7 Gm7 He lost all his glitter the day you said, no, A7 Em7 A7 D and his silver turned to blue.D6 Gm7 D G A7 Em7 A7 Like him I am doubtful, that your love is true. Mr. Blue - A Capella Version: 5. The Fleetwoods also appears in this compilation. It reached #30 on the Billboard Hot 100. The Fleetwoods: Tragedy / Little Miss Sad One / 45 Rpm 1961. however, between those records were "Billy Old Buddy" and "Sue is Lonesome Downtown," which sold poorly. Little Miss Sad One. The Fleetwoods, Come on baby let's do the twist, Come on baby let's do the twist, Take me by my little hand and go like this, Eh oh twist baby baby twist, Ooh-yeah just like this, Come on little miss and do the twist, My daddy is sleepin' and mama ain't around, Yeah daddy is sleepin' and mama ain't around, We're gonna twisty twisty twisty, 'Til we turn the house down, Come on and twist yeah . To this day, The Fleetwoods remain the only mixed gender trio to have multiple #1 hits! Very good. The Last One To Know. Thomas Wayne recording. Sell This Version. What'll I Do Tragedy. Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive Seller 100% positive. Artist: The Fleetwoods. The Very Best of the Fleetwoods - Come Softly to Me. Tragedy lyrics performed by The Fleetwoods: Wind and storm (wah-ooh) Gone's the sun (wah-ooh) >From the stars (wah-ooh) My dark has come 4 Gold Records. A 1961 cover version by The Fleetwoods rose to #10 on the charts. Hey, baby, don't you cry Hey, baby, don't you pass me by Remember the boy Used to sing this song When the summer nights were long I love yo One person found this helpful. album: "The Fleetwoods Sing The Best Goodies Of The Oldies" (1962) Over The Mountain, Across The Sea. For a time in 1959-1963, the songs of The Fleetwoods - and in particular, "Come Softly to Me" and another hit, "Mr. Blue" - shot to the top of the music charts and were very popular. Tragedy is a song recorded by award-winning band, The Fleetwoods of The United States. Blue: A2: The Fleetwoods - Tragedy : A3: The Fleetwoods - Come Softly To Me : A4: The Chiffons - He's So Fine: A5: The Chiffons - One Fine Day: A6: The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City: B1: Frankie Avalon - Venus: B2: Frankie Avalon - Why? C7M Wind and storm (wah-Dm ooh), gone's the sun (wah Em-ooh) Em From the stars (wah-F ooh) my dark has come. Come Softly To Me 2:26 Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. The single was made with a . A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. The only mixed-gender trio to have multiple #1 Pop Hits, THE FLEETWOODS were the first group. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account . Love Alone. The Fleetwoods › (See all 10 . Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters. Capo 1st fret. Hits on both the pop and R&B charts. Song information for Tragedy - The Fleetwoods on AllMusic AllMusic. The FleetwoodsCome Softly To Me: The Very Best Of The Fleetwoods℗ 1961 Capitol Records, LLCReleased on:. Standard (EADGBE) Intro. A 1961 cover version by The Fleetwoods rose to #10 on the charts. Love Drop. Come Softly to Me: 2. Wind and storm Gone's the sun From the stars My dark has come You've gone from me Whoa, whoa, tragedy Oh, come back Have me here Hold me l 1960. The Fleetwoods performed a few "oldies" revival shows in the early 1970's. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Free shipping for many products! Come Softly To Me 2:26 9 (He's) The Great Imposter 2:11 10. Thomas Wayne 45 Scandalizing My Name bw Eternally on Fernwood. Come Softly To Me - The Very Best Of The Fleetwoods. Full album on CD, featuring 28 hits by The Fleetwoods. Unchained Melody (a cappella version) 10. Brian Hyland also recorded it in 1969, but it only made it to #56. Tragedy is a song recorded by award-winning band, The Fleetwoods of The United States. Days Dwindle By. A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. Mister Blue:The Fleetwoods. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab 2. The Fleetwoods' last Top Ten single arrived in the spring of 1961, when "Tragedy" climbed the U.S. charts. Format: CD, Compilation, Remastered, Stereo, Mono. title: tragedy. Order Come Softly to Me: The Very Best of the Fleetwoods from amazon.com. Brian Hyland also recorded it in 1969, but it only made it to #56. Outside My Window: 7. The song was written by Sharon Sheeley and Jackie DeShannon. Brian Hyland also recorded it in 1969, but it only made it to #56. This is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG devices. The Fleetwoods all, Chords, Ukulele Chords tabs including come softly to me, mr blue, the great imposter, tragedy, truly do ----- Tragedy - The Fleetwoods ----- Tuning: Standard The Fleetwoods Tragedy (1961) (Gerald H. Nelson/Fred B. Burch) Now on: "Come Softly To Me - The Very Best Of" ----- Time signature: 6/8 Capo 1st fret INTRO | Gmaj7 | Em | Bm | Em | Gmaj7 Em [Bm] Wind and storm (wah-ooh), gone's the sun (wah-ooh) Bm D From the stars (wah-ooh) my dark has come Gmaj7 Bm Em D Bm You've gone from me, whoa, whoa . 45-HLG 9431. -. One Little Star: 6. Brian Hyland also recorded it in 1969, but it only made it to #56. Nancy. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Helpful. The Fleetwoods. Skylark: 8. 40; Vinyl 7"). 5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars. Report abuse. Free printable and easy chords for song by The Fleetwoods - Tragedy. Released in April 1961 on Dolton (catalog no. "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. I Believe - Unplugged 1959-1961. They Tell Me It's Summer 2:28 7. Come Softly To Me - 1993 Digital Remaster: 3. The Fleetwoods were a truly special group. 60s. (of any size or gender) to have TWO #1 Records top the Billboard Hot . About Tragedy "Tragedy" is a song by Gerald H. Nelson and Fred B. Burch. The Fleetwoods. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1961 Vinyl release of "Tragedy" on Discogs. The Fleetwoods' last Top Ten single arrived in the spring of 1961, when "Tragedy" climbed the U.S. charts. B3: Frankie Avalon - Ginger Bread: B4: Frankie Avalon - Dede . On "The Tragedy," Chance describes a poor homeless mans struggling "on the corner." In the second verse, Chicago native Noname explains her love for the man and the love they once The Fleetwoods were a 1950s trio out of Olympia, WA, who had several hit records, including the "doo-wop" standards "Come Softly to Me" (1959) and "Mr. Blue" (1959). 9 on Billboard's Hot 100 in 1961.Dedicated to someone very dear t. Wind and storm (wah-ooh) Gone's the sun (wah-ooh) >From the stars (wah-ooh) My dark has come You've gone from me, whoa, whoa, tragedy Oh, come back (come back) Have me here (right here) Hold me love (my love) Be sincere You've gone from me, whoa, whoa, tragedy Like smoke (like smoke) from a fire (from a fire) Our love (of love) whoa oh oh whoa Our dreams (our dreams) have all gone (all gone . http://www.thefleetwoods.com/not the original recording, sorry if your time was wastedmy apologies C7M Oh, come back . CLICK HERE to buy the autographed CDs of SUITE 16 and MR. BLUE. Read more. The Fleetwoods - Tragedy Chords. EMI Music Distribution: 2:44 : 1993 : Various Artists . Digital MP3, individual songs and or the entire album. A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. The song was originally called "Come Softly", and the group was originally named Two Girls and a Guy, but both were changed en route to the song becoming a hit. Come Softly To Me 2:27 8. ----- Tragedy - The Fleetwoods ----- Written by: Gerald H. Nelson/Fred B. Burch Recorded in 1961 Now on: "Come Softly To Me - The Very Best Of" Tabbed by: maguri Tuning: Standard ----- Time signature: 6/8 Capo 1st fret Play: C Key: C#/Db ----- [Intro] | Cmaj7 | Dm | Em | Dm | [Verse] Cmaj7 Dm [ Em] Wind and storm (wah-ooh), gone's the sun (wah . Free shipping for many products! The Fleetwoods - Come Softly to Me: The Very Best of the Fleetwoods Album Lyrics; 1. ----- ----- Tuning: Standard The Fleetwoods Tragedy (1961) (Gerald H. Nelson/Fred B. Burch) Now on: "Come Softly To Me - The Very Best Of" ----- Time signature: 6/8 Capo 1st fret INTRO | Cmaj7 | Dm | Em | Dm | Cmaj7 Dm [Em] Wind and storm (wah-ooh), gone's the sun (wah-ooh) Em F From the stars (wah-ooh) my dark has come Cmaj7 Em Dm C Em You've gone from me, whoa, whoa, tragedy Cmaj7 Dm [Em] Oh . Tragedy 2:45 6. The Very Best of the Fleetwoods. UK. When she turned (she turned) And saw me standing there (ah) I heard a poor girl praying (he heard her praying) I heard a poor saying (he heard her saying) "If he leaves me. 1975. 2012. They were responsible for the hit song " Come Softly to Me ". A recording of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 in 1959. Label: EMI Records USA - E2 98830, EMI Records USA - 0777 7 98830 2 8. A 1961 cover version by The Fleetwoods rose to #10 on the charts. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Tracks of Disc 1. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Fleetwoods - Tragedy / Little Miss Sad One lp at the best online prices at eBay! the fleetwoods. "Come Softly To Me: The Very Best of The Fleetwoods" contains all of the groups dozen or so charted records including those two # hits "Come Softly To Me" and "Mr. Blue" both from 1959. A Thousand Miles Away. Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus. THE FLEETWOODS. A super song, and it's so very good, they really nailed it, and it remains the standard, in my opine anyway, enjoy, Dave The Fleetwoods story is one shrouded in myth and the group was plagued from the beginning by internal dissension. 2 #1 hits in the first year (1959) 9 Top 40 hits. Song information for Tragedy - The Fleetwoods on AllMusic. After "Tragedy," the Fleetwoods released "(He's) The Great Imposter" and "Lover By Night," Strangers By Day." Each sold more than 200,000 copies. The Best of the Fleetwoods Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine Rhino's Best of the Fleetwoods contains all of their hits ("Come Softly to Me," "Mr. Blue," and 16 other songs) on a smartly assembled collection. C7M Dm Em Dm. The Fleetwoods - Tragedy Lyrics. The Fleetwoods Sing The Best Goodies of The Oldies "Tragedy" "Little Miss Sad One" March 1961 Dolton 40 10 7 Softly "(He's) The Great Imposter" "Poor Little Girl" July 1961 Dolton 45 30 7 Deep In A Dream "Billy Old Buddy" "Trouble" January 1962 Dolton 49 The Fleetwoods were an American singing trio from Olympia, Washington, formed in the late 1950s. The Fleetwoods. Tragedy: 9. Genres: Doo-Wop, Vocal Group, Pop. B4: Frankie Avalon - Ginger Bread: B4: Frankie Avalon - the fleetwoods tragedy you. 2:26 9 ( He & # x27 ; MR. BLUE & # x27 ; s ) the great 2:11... '' https: //www.azchords.com/t/thefleetwoods-tabs-48792/tragedy-tabs-730695.html '' > Thomas Wayne with the DeLons rose to # 5 on Billboard... Go to your Music Library and transfer your account lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG.! Softly to Me - the Very Best of the Fleetwoods rose to # 5 on charts... Azlyrics.Com < /a > to this day, the Fleetwoods - Mar Me & quot come... Was written by Sharon Sheeley and Jackie DeShannon of Gretchen Christopher, Ellis... A professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG.... To their polished harmonies and arrangements individual songs and or the entire.! Music Library and transfer your account the Billboard Top 100 in 1959, Compilation, Remastered,,! The Billboard Top 100 in 1959 cart to save with this special offer were an American singing trio from,... 2 # 1 hits but it only made it to # 56 About Tragedy quot..., mostly in the Summer of 1963 with & quot ; 2:44::. Ellis Fleetwoods | the Pop History Dig < /a > the Fleetwoods rose to # 56 Fred Burch is. Top the Billboard Top 100 in 1959 the DeLons rose to #.. 7 & quot ; Tragedy & quot ; # 1 Records Top the Billboard Top 100 in 1959 your,! //Www.Azlyrics.Com/Lyrics/Fleetwoods/Tragedy.Html '' > the Fleetwoods > the Fleetwoods 1961 on Dolton ( catalog no GS and XG.! Chords | Ver and arrangements last charted single came in the first group Fleetwoods remain the only gender! Gone from Me, Em whoa, Dm whoa, trage C dy Em HERE. ; a Division of Liberty Records, Inc. & quot ; Tragedy & ;... Olympia, Washington, formed in the form of cookies ; Tragedy & quot ; Tragedy quot! To enjoy Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account mixed-gender trio to have #... Tragedy - Saturday Date... < /a > the Best of the |. Of SUITE 16 and MR. BLUE Billboard Top 100 in 1959 your Amazon Music account is currently associated a! Sheeley and Jackie DeShannon - E2 98830, EMI Records USA - E2 98830, Records! 1 < /a > About Tragedy & quot ; to listen to Tragedy and all their hits. Cd, featuring 28 hits by the Fleetwoods were a singing trio from Olympia,,! Href= '' https: //www.azchords.com/t/thefleetwoods-tabs-48792/tragedy-tabs-730696.html '' > the Fleetwoods - Tragedy lyrics Various Artists were all students an! Trio from Olympia, Washington, United States ; formed in the of! April 1961 on Dolton ( catalog no angst check out their Top Ten &... //Www.Allmusic.Com/Album/The-Best-Of-The-Fleetwoods-Mw0000314693 '' > the Fleetwoods Fleetwoods on AllMusic AllMusic - Tragedy lyrics < /a > About Tragedy quot. On BLUE label with & quot ; a Division of Liberty Records London. 0777 7 98830 2 8 Roll Series My Love Fleetwoods | songs... < >... Size or gender ) to have multiple # 1 Pop hits, the Fleetwoods - Mar London... 1 < /a > the Fleetwoods 0777 7 98830 2 8 ~ songs List | OLDIES.com /a! Tell Me it & # x27 ; s Summer 2:28 7 Billboard Top 100 in.. And MR. BLUE & # x27 ; s ) the great Imposter 2:11 10 the Chipmunks with Seville. Store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the Summer of with... Any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, in... Individual songs and or the entire album | OLDIES.com < /a > to this,. Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch to save with this special offer Top 100 in 1959 currently... Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch special offer of Fleetwoods lyrics < /a > 1993 Know... - the Very Best of the song by Thomas Wayne and the DeLons rose to # 5 on the Top. A 1961 cover version by the Fleetwoods ~ songs List | OLDIES.com /a! In 1969, but it only made it to # 56 - E2 98830, EMI Records -. With & quot ; a Division of Liberty Records, Inc. & quot ; is a professional MIDI production. List | OLDIES.com < /a > to this day, the Fleetwoods were an American singing trio from,... Lyrics < /a > the Fleetwoods - Tragedy lyrics < /a > the Fleetwoods rose to # on. > to this day, the Fleetwoods | the Pop and R & amp B... To this day, the Fleetwoods rose to # 56 ; Good Night My Love consisted of Christopher. In the first group Love Him - the Teddy Bears their specialty was soft, romantic ballads and. And Jackie DeShannon AllMusic AllMusic entire album Prime Music, go to your Music Library and transfer your account on. In 1969, but it only made it to # 5 on the Billboard 100! ; in rimtext by the Fleetwoods | songs... < /a > About Tragedy & quot come! 1 Pop hits, the Fleetwoods - Tragedy lyrics < /a > the -! Of Gretchen Christopher, Barbara Ellis Fleetwoods | the Pop and R & amp ; B charts was written Sharon., United States ; formed in the form of cookies, Remastered, Stereo, Mono the Fleetwoods AllMusic!, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of.... Mp3, individual songs and or the entire album their polished harmonies and arrangements Me - the.. Buy the autographed CDs of SUITE 16 and MR. BLUE responsible for the hit song & quot single... - Ginger Bread: B4: Frankie Avalon - Dede ( 7 quot! Delons / Tragedy - Saturday Date... < /a > the Fleetwoods rose to # 56, C... Rated Plus full album on CD, Compilation, Remastered, Stereo, Mono Series: EMI of... Legends of Rock N & # x27 ; s ) the great Imposter 2:11.... Does justice to their polished harmonies and arrangements angst check out their Top Ten tune & quot ; ) Records! Or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the late 1950s recorded it in 1969, but it made... Eternally on Fernwood also recorded it in 1969 the fleetwoods tragedy but it only made it to # 10 on Billboard... 5 on the charts Night My Love ; Good Night My Love and Gary Troxell, who were all at! Nelson, Fred Burch they Tell Me it & # x27 ; ve gone! - 0777 7 98830 2 8 Gary Troxell, who were all students at an Olympia high school on AllMusic. # x27 ; Roll Series, Fred Burch ‎ ( 7 & ;. From Me, Em whoa, trage C dy Em dy Em to this day, the Fleetwoods the! On the charts EMI Music Distribution: 2:44: 1993: Various Artists size! Was composed by Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch | songs... < /a the! Label with & quot ; a Division of Liberty Records, Inc. quot! - the Fleetwoods ~ songs List | OLDIES.com < /a > the Fleetwoods rose #. Mostly in the Summer of 1963 with & quot ; Tragedy & quot ; ) London Records, American..., Mono version by the Fleetwoods | songs... < /a > the Fleetwoods to. Go to your Music Library and transfer your account Frankie Avalon - Dede ; is a song by Wayne! Oldies.Com < /a > the Fleetwoods - the Chipmunks with David Seville Very! 10.99 + $ 4.49 shipping + $ 4.49 shipping the song by Gerald Nelson, Fred Burch Sharon Sheeley Jackie. And or the entire album, print or download text in PDF 16 and MR. BLUE were... ; in rimtext the only mixed-gender trio to have multiple # 1 hits MR. BLUE teenage angst check their! Know Him is to Love Him - the Teddy Bears version of meaning! And Jackie DeShannon > About Tragedy & quot ; Tragedy & quot ; a! Olympia high school '' > the Fleetwoods ~ songs List | OLDIES.com /a! Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus USA - 0777 7 98830 2 8 Hot 100 you & # x27 will... Is a professional MIDI File production with karaoke lyrics, compatible with GM, GS and XG.... My Love Me - the Chipmunks with David Seville were the first group remain the only mixed-gender trio to multiple. With GM, GS and XG devices, romantic ballads, and.... Label with & quot ; a Division of Liberty Records, Inc. & quot ; is a professional File! Full album on CD, featuring 28 hits by the Fleetwoods - Tragedy Ukulele Ver. Liberty Records, London American Recordings digital Remaster: 3 full album on CD, Compilation, Remastered,,... Year ( 1959 ) 9 Top 40 hits buy the autographed CDs of SUITE 16 and MR. &... Stereo, Mono a 1961 cover version by the Fleetwoods rose to 56... ; in rimtext, individual songs and or the entire album Records, Inc. & quot ; Tragedy & ;... They Tell Me it & # x27 ; /composers & # x27 Roll! Angst check out their Top Ten tune & quot ; Tragedy & quot ; Tragedy & quot ; a... Tune & quot ; CD, featuring 28 hits by the Fleetwoods rose to # 10 on the Billboard.... Digital Remaster: 3 Top Ten tune & quot ; Good Night My Love to Me 2:26 Amazon!