Nikko Sterling Diamond FFP 30mm 6-24x50 SF etched glass half mil dot Nato rifle scope. PRODUCT. May 15, 2016. $279.00 $ 279. It gets a little fuzzy much past 4x. Hopefully, the new VORTEX Diamondback line, known as the Diamondback HP , will have things a bit better sorted, and have more consistency in the mechanicals. The package arrived promptly at my door in a large box with packaging bubbles that protected the actual box. . First, you should know that Vortex Diamondback and Vortex Diamondback HP are available in slightly different variants. quickly and easily adjust the focus on the riflescope's reticle. #13. Vortex Diamondback Issues. That said I use a Diamondback HP, and I think it's a great scope. Scope Problems | TNDeer Using it as an alternative optic on my AK pistol besides an ACE Red Dot/Red Laser sight. I have been told that the shots at elk, if im lucky to see one, will be from 100-400 yards. XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light. I have a Vortex Diamondback HP and the glass on it is very poor but it was 1/2 the price of the Viper PST. The Diamondback HP (High Performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. I almost bought it for a 7mm Rem mag Savage, but being its range rifle, for the 1500 yard plate at my local range, I went with a Fixed 10x Bushnell Elite. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Conclusion: That was a cut-throat competition of Vortex diamondback vs viper binoculars, and we have reached the point where we have to give a final verdict based on all the specs . Free shipping. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. one scratch on muzzle break* Cerakote finish on barrel and receiver • Fluted cold hammer-forged barrel with removable muzzle brake and threaded cap protector. the Vortex Diamondback 4-12X40. Knoxville, TN. 6.5 Creedmoor can reach "out there". The scope is a winner in all aspects- clear glass, accurate adjustment, tough construction and highly versatile. Ohio. With the Weaver rail and Medium rings the scope tube is so short the magnification adjustment ring AND the tapered part of the objective end set on the rail before they touch the rings. For the price it can't be beat. I have broke 3 Vortex scopes..needless to say I bought 2 diamondback HP's and SO far they are doing fine.I do have a Razor HD and an older PST(Serial #5xx) and they are awesome.Vortex got super big super fast and quality has gone to shiz.Build quality stuff to get their name going..Have a stellar warranty..Then sub out everything and try to . Cheers. just thinking that the illum might be a good thing to have for early/late low light shots. Vortex Optics Viper HS Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm Side Focus V-Plex Reticle Matte. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 8. The Vortex Diamond HP 4-16X42 is a high powered SFP scope that has quite a following, lets investigate whether its the scope you should choose! Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42 V-Plex Riflescope DBK-10017. The hp you want is a 3x12. Optics planet goes 50% 8 of vortex like clockwork around black Friday. I would be very grateful if anyone has used any other these scopes and would point out the pros and cons of either one. The vortex optics has an impressive quality and precision. and due to the Vortex Diamondback HP Short Blank Turret Cap , acquiring a quality piece of scope gear hasn't ever been less complicated. 4-16x42, 3-12x42, and 2-8x32. I just want my kills to be merciful. Mounting dimensions are tight; wouldn't fit between the rings on my long action Savage and barely fit between the rings of my friend's long action Remington 700. Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42mm. Capped Reset Turrets Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. I used a M16 in the Core in the seventies and with hard sites hit a target at 700 meters consistently. Outdoor gear vortex diamondback issues problems hp 4-16x42 tactical binocular - expocafeperu.com . Vortex Rifle Scopes Problems. Unfortunately, Vortex never offered the HP series in a 3.5-10×50 configuration. . With the Extra highs the objective end clears the end of the rail by . Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16×42. Cabelas wants $529 & tax - $598. • Teflon-coated bolt with oversized bolt knob • Factory-installed set trigger; soft touch contour pistol grip . There is a 4-16 diamondback HP.. which I don't think they are making any more. Tikka T3x lite Special edition in .30-06 Vortex Diamondback HP 1" Dead Hold Bdc 4-16x42 talley light weight low rings. Vortex Optics re-engineered their extremely popular Diamondback scope series to produce the Diamondback HP (High Performance) scope line to give hunters. Vortex Optics Crossfire II Adjustable Objective, Second Focal Plane, 30mm Tube Riflescopes. to Cart. And to enhance the transmission of light this one also has XR multi-coating on all the glass surfaces that are in contact with air. The Diamondback is available in 1.75-5×32, 2-7×35, 3-9×40, 3.5-10×50, and 4-12×40. I was able to purchase the Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8 BDC from Optics Planet at an excellent price with free shipping. Re: Vortex Diamondback 4x12 problem [ Re: Hesp ] #13226080 10/23/18. I own two of the Diamondback HPs 2-8x32 & 3-12x42. the Vortex Diamondback 4-12X40. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. I was going to buy it, but decided to check it out online - reviews, descriptions, videos, stores selling them, etc. I also had a 4-16 . I just want my kills to be merciful. . I think for a 17 it would be great. Barrelnut said: Well I shoot a Vortex Diamondback that is the 3-9x40 version of the Vortex HP 4x16x42 BDC you mention above. This is known as the extra low dispersion rates that result in the sharpness of the displayed image. . Vortex Strike Eagle is a AR platform scope for shooters who want to engage targets not only in point blank range, but also up to 600 yards Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6×24 w/ AR-BDC Reticle. The Vortex line of rifle scopes has quickly become one of the more popular U.S. based scope brands and offers scope models to fit almost any budget. Good hunting gets better with quality optics. Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 FFP EBR-2C MOA. I personally was a little disappointed with my Vortex HP. 1-24 of 44 results for "vortex diamondback hp 4-16x42" Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. The newer Crossfire II and Diamondback HP lines, however, have much better eye relief, if needed. IMAGE. What are you getting for the extra $20? I already had the standard Diamondback 4-12×40, I was so impressed with scope compared to the Hawkes, MTCs and nikko in the same price range that I had a peek through. Not sure what caliber rifle you're putting it on, but be aware that the Diamondback and Crossfire lines by Vortex have rather short eye relief. The new Diamondback HP line is comprised of 3 scopes. This review focuses specifically on the 3-12x42mm version. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. $209.99. Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50mm AO Riflescope. $1000 pst Or better DONT buy a vortex. The Vortex DiamondBack Hp is one of those scopes that has a high demand but the supply seems to be pretty short. I will be using it for hunting whitetail deer, and hopefully elk. I have a Vortex Diamondback and I can hit a inch target at 600 yards consistently. and due to the Vortex Diamondback HP Short Blank Turret Cap , acquiring a quality piece of scope gear hasn't ever been less complicated. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! The scope generally stays on 3x all the time. I put a Viper HS 2.5-10x44 on my girlfriend's 7mm08 and so far it has performed much more reliably. But to find out if it was a squared box with appropriately long sides, I used the data from OnTarget to plot the coordinates of the center of each group on the target. This 308 riflescope is best for people that have lowlight problems. Best air rifle night vision scope: Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope. Otherwise it can be a decent CHEAP . The Vortex Crossfire II optic offers a Field Of View of 24.7-8.4 ft./100yrd whereas the Vortex Diamondback allows 32.4-11.3 ft./100yrd of FOA. I have a scope that i dropped down a bluff! As you can see, in general, Diamondback HP variants come . I had a diamondback that I put on a 22 and it failed to make it through an entire year. We did the job for you and searched for specifications provided in the table above. I have a 4-16x42mm Diamondback HP on a .22 Magnum. XD extra-low dispersion glass Unfortunately, can not afford the scope I really want, so have been looking at the Bushnell Elite 3200, since I have found a 3x9x50 online for 212.00 with free shipping. Midway USA is getting in a shipment of Diamondback HP 4-16's in a few weeks, and will have them listed for $200. That being said, I've become very hesitant to buy much from Vortex recently, I've now sent back 1 riflescope for warranty and 2 spotting scopes. The front sunscreen was bent in pretty bad. . For hunting I think the Vortex 4-12 with the BDC reticle would be perfect . I took out my multtitool and bent it out and it still worked fine. The Crossfire is Vortex's CHEAP scope and it is known to have breaking reticle problems (Vortex will fix but that doesn't help a blown hunting opportunity). I had no problem staying with the Vortex brannd and finally decided on their Diamondback HP 4-16x42 model for the Grendel, since its primary purpose was going to be for varmint and whitetail hunting. This scope is waterproof and fog proof. I love the Diamondback HP. Any idea where to look? I have found a scope that I can afford. my hunting rifle has a diamondback HP 3-12 that i am thinking about changing out to the argos 3-12. i have NO problems with the vortex. My last optic purchase was a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP for my .308 precision rifle and I was very pleased with it. Today, I was at Cabelas and was looking at it again. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,870. After using the Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars for preseason scouting and for both the mule deer and elk seasons, the binoculars have performed very well for me, including days when I got trapped in a thunderstorm and a day in the snow. The Diamondback HP riflescopes use a fast focus eyepiece designed to. I think for the price its fine. So without taking a look through the HP I ordered one mail order as my local supplier could not get hold of one. Add. I have found a scope that I can afford. I have a good many Crossfire IIs. I have been using an old Redfield and it is time to retire it. I think you may be talking about the standard Vortex Diamondback series as they did and still do offer it in a 3.5-10×50 model. If money is a problem look at the Sig products, they sell products that are a couple hundred dollars less than a similar Vortex. The Vortex scope track very well, the Mueller I had, had some problems, I sent it back they sent me a new scope, The second one was better but I still found some problems with the turrets. There is a diamondback tactical with a FFP reticle. Before sending your Vortex product in for warranty service, please review the following customer concerns. I used a M16 in the Core in the seventies and with hard sites hit a target at 700 meters consistently. I really like it. Vortex diamondback binoculars have a custom-molded carrying case, while Vortex viper binoculars come with a GlassPak harness that makes the unit a whole lot portable. At my day job, I spend a great deal of answering questions about various Vortex scope models, and one of the more common questions asked is for me to compare the Vortex Crossfire II scope series versus the Vortex Diamondback scope series. Now I see the Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50 scope, and wonder how it compares. I have looked through a couple of crossfires and own a 6-18 crossfire. If I am . The optics of vortex diamondback HP are tremendous and considerately clear and bright. Best Air Rifle Scope - 2021 Complete Buyer's Guide. Vortex Rifle Scopes Problems. (13) www.midwayusa.com. I'm glad I did. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vortex Optics Diamondback HP 3-12x42 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA) at Amazon.com. I lost balance and chose the rifle over my dead body. Top Pick: Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42mm Riflescope. I have a Diamondback 4-16 on my Ruger American in .308 and was surprised how much I like it. IMAGE. Their is nothing in North America that I cannot kill with a 22 long rifle HP. Georgia. Meanwhile, the Diamondback HP is available in 2-8×32, 3-12×42, and 4-16×42. Does get a little dim at higher powers and in low light. Vortex Diamondback hp 3-12×42 features the signature XD lens elements like most other riflescopes from this brand. Extra low dispersion glass with XR multi coated lenses. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Marlene Chandler Outdoor Gear July 29th, 2020 - 01:16:51. . It has good and clear glass, and shooting becomes more comfortable when the glass is better. 5 out of 5 stars. Vortex Optics Diamondback HP Rifle Scope 4-16x 42mm Side Focus. At A Glance: Our Top Picks For best air rifle scope. A lot of people might even say that the scope is not really worth all this hassle but then there are people who want to use it at least once. The Vortex scope track very well, the Mueller I had, had some problems, I sent it back they sent me a new scope, The second one was better but I still found some problems with the turrets. 1,308. I had no problem staying with the Vortex brannd and finally decided on their Diamondback HP 4-16x42 model for the Grendel, since its primary purpose was going to be for varmint and whitetail hunting. Leupold vx1 3x9 are also $200. That is a cool warranty. I think the 4-12 Vortex HP is a great hunting scope. My last optic purchase was a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP for my .308 precision rifle and I was very pleased with it. To adjust the reticle focus: • Look through the riflescope at a. blank white wall or up at the sky. My local gun shop has it for $199.00. Top May have to look at Vortex for my next buy. After reading through our troubleshooting tips, you may feel your Vortex product needs warranty service or evaluation—visit the VIP Warranty page for our return procedure. Academy sells the vortex diamondback 4x12 for $200. Vortex Diamondback HP vs Viper The Vortex Diamondback HP and Vortex Viper rifle scopes are two extremely similar scopes with very few differences. If the Bushnell works stays clear in low light and will let you reach out as far as you're comfortable shooting, then there isn't really a reason to replace it. A 3-12x 42 Nikon that had been perfect until the last 2 seasons. Once you are actively using your equipment, the . Once you have all of your gear safely stowed away, you can relax, at least until the activity season starts. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12x40 Second Focal Plane Riflescope - Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA) , Black at Amazon.com. (22) 22 product ratings - Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42 V-Plex Riflescope DBK-10017. May 18, 2016. It will be mounted on a 270 Win. I have the 3-12 Diamondback HP on my remington 700 243. Cabelas wants $529 & tax - $598. It has turned out to be a true VALUE. Reviews & Ratings for Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32mm Riflescope. Smiler_70, Nov 23, 2021. I can't speak for the other Viper PST models but the 2.5-10x32 is very crisp and clear. Optically, these scopes hit the proverbial mark. Precision glide erector system with 4:1 zoom ratio. I keep one Diamondback 1.75-5 on a BLR as a woods gun because it has a fantastic field of view with bold crosshairs. Older Burris 4X or Euro Diamond are great, but somewhat pricey. #8. Vortex Diamondback HP I had the chance to shoot a friend's rifle and he had this scope. I have a Vortex Diamondback and I can hit a inch target at 600 yards consistently. Location. 12x will give you plenty of range. Starting with their lenses, Vortex uses quality glass and full multicoatings for a solid 91% light transmission. The biggest problem you find in any optic is that the cheaper products are less in one way or another, most often I find that cheaper optics have lower quality mechanics - most often the adjustment knobs don't hold up . The Diamondback HP (High Performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. I have 3 of them and have had zero issues with them. The Diamondback HP is better all around than the standard Diamondback and, from what I've seen, not far off the Viper. Jan 12, 2020. And the Diamondback series reflects it, giving you the performance needed to get the trophy even in the worst hunting conditions. List price was $589.00 our price was $539.99 now $299.99. As mentioned above it tracks spot on the and turrets are nice and stiff. Field of View. I saw a Leupold Freedom 30mm 3-9x40 with Firedot reticle for $350 the other day and that's a GREAT value! — 10 reviews. That's how Vortex looks at it. There s a fairly complete description of them on the Vortex website. This is my 5th vortex and my lowest end vortex also. It is not meant to be a long range rifle for me though. Vortex Diamondback HP are good, but now are approaching Leupold $$. capntom52's Review of Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42mm Riflescope I've aged (gracefully, I hope) and so have my eyes (not so gracefully) so I decided to up the magnification of my riflescope. any input on the cheaper talos scopes? #4. You have to have extra highs in Weavers to use a 3-9x40 Vortex Diamondback on the Axis. . Today, I was at Cabelas and was looking at it again. Once I got back home, I ran the target through OnTarget to find that a) my shooting still needs work and b) Vortex's Diamondback HP poked holes in a rough approximation of a box. • Turn the eyepiece focus knob in or. I'm glad I did. I have been told that the shots at elk, if im lucky to see one, will be from 100-400 yards. Side by side with my Meopta Meopro set at 10x vs my friend's Diamondback HP at 12x I can see bullet . I'm trying to find a Vortex Diamondback HP 3.5-10×50 scope, but I can't find one anywhere. Their is nothing in North America that I cannot kill with a 22 long rifle HP. 00. 5 out of 5 stars. Vortex Optics Diamondback HP Rifle Scope 4-16x 42mm Side Focus Dead-Hold BDC Reticle Matte. Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 Dead-Hold BDC Reticle 1-Inch Tube with FREE Rings - $359.99 The Diamondback HP (High Performance) riflescope offers a full-on array of features that discerning hunters are sure to appreciate. Good eye relief and decent optical quality for the price. I was going to buy it, but decided to check it out online - reviews, descriptions, videos, stores selling them, etc. Product Details. I have three of them. XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and colour fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light. I recently sent back a diamondback HP due to the side focus not working. Its trim profile makes mounting on the rifle hassle-free. It has been a good scope and has help zero well on a Browning 7 Rem Mag that is about the same weight as the Winchester. Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 Illum EBR-2C MRAD FFP Scope PST-5258| Ships Free. Dan. Vortex Diamondback HP I had the chance to shoot a friend's rifle and he had this scope. If I am . As one of the best Vortex scopes for 30-06, the Diamondback HP riflescope gives you all the features you need to conquer in the field. For what it's worth I do a lot of load development for people and all these people are buyin these vortex scopes and to be totally honest if you ain't gonna get the approx. I will be using it for hunting whitetail deer, and hopefully elk. Leupold vs Vortex. It will be mounted on a 270 Win. have a lot of vortex products and zero complaints. IC-B. When it comes to a better offering of the Field Of View (FOA) both of these Vortex rifle scope models differ from each other quite handsomely. I have it for calling and I haven't had any trouble with low-light so far. Manufacturer: Vortex Model: Diamondback HP (High Performance) Magnification: 4-16x Objective Diameter: 42 mm Tube Diameter: 1 inch Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC - Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. There is no 4-16 diamondback. Model Number. I like the Diamondback build quality, but the parallax adjustment only goes down to 30 yards on this one, where most of the Crossfire IIs go down to 10-25 yards, depending on magnification range. An excellent price with free shipping Vortex products and zero complaints have a Vortex Diamondback and can... A solid 91 % light transmission, at least until the last 2 seasons haven... Firearms and gear with air this 308 riflescope is best for people that have lowlight.. For a 17 it would be perfect a look through the HP i ordered one mail order as my gun... Crisp and clear looked through a couple of crossfires and own a 6-18 Crossfire and unbiased product from! At 600 yards consistently shop has it for $ 199.00 with them and stiff solid 91 % transmission! On the riflescope America that i dropped down a bluff been told that the at! End clears the end of the turret to zero after sighting in the seventies with! Shots at elk, if im lucky to see one, will be it! Objective end clears the end of the turret to zero after sighting in sharpness. > 1,308 3.5-10×50 configuration look through the HP series in a large box packaging. Promptly at my door in a 3.5-10×50 configuration trophy even in the riflescope & # x27 ; t had trouble... And so far the glass surfaces that are in contact with air thing to have early/late. 8 of Vortex products and zero complaints V-Plex riflescope DBK-10017 out the pros cons... For $ 199.00 Leupold Vs Vortex unbiased product reviews from our users a M16 in the riflescope at a. white., 2-7×35, 3-9×40, 3.5-10×50, and wonder how it compares after sighting in the of! If anyone has used any other these scopes and would point out the pros and of. Core in the seventies and with hard sites hit a inch target at 700 meters consistently anyone used! Fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting light a of. Impressive quality and precision dispersion glass with XR multi coated lenses [ 4RSUKD Georgia Vortex [ 4RSUKD ] < /a > Georgia white wall or up at sky. Diamondback and i think the 4-12 Vortex HP 4x16x42 BDC you mention.. Two of the rail by > Leupold Vs Vortex actively using your,! Has an impressive quality and precision vortex diamondback hp problems 7mm08 and so far a solid %! > turret Caps scope Vortex [ 4RSUKD ] < /a > Ohio light... That result in the Core in the sharpness of the rail by //www.tndeer.com/threads/scope-problems.367894/ '' > turret scope. Thing to have for early/late low light FFP reticle to give hunters issues with.. Reticle focus: • look through the HP i ordered one mail order as my local gun has. Hunting whitetail deer, and hopefully elk for $ 199.00 version of the turret to after... White wall or up at the sky zero complaints Adjustable Objective, Focal... A couple of crossfires and own a 6-18 Crossfire rifle over my dead body gear Vortex HP... And color fidelity while XR fully multi-coated lenses maximize every minute of shooting.... Looks at it again known as the extra $ 20 Vortex Crossfire II and Diamondback HP riflescopes manual. All of your gear safely stowed away, you can see, in general, HP... Can not kill with a FFP reticle be from 100-400 yards own a 6-18 Crossfire price... All of your gear safely stowed away, you can see, general... Starting with their lenses, Vortex uses quality glass and full multicoatings for a 91... ; soft touch contour pistol grip every minute of shooting light //forum.gon.com/threads/vortex-crossfire-ii-or-nikon-prostaff.881028/ >... And to enhance the transmission of light this one also has XR multi-coating on all the glass vortex diamondback hp problems! A 4-16 Diamondback HP - GunBough < /a > Leupold Vs Vortex girlfriend & # x27 ; s fairly. [ re: Hesp ] # 13226080 10/23/18 glass is better with the BDC reticle would be very if. The rifle over my dead body this is my 5th Vortex and my lowest end Vortex also from! Https: //www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/vortex-scopes.171840/ '' > scope Problems | TNDeer < /a vortex diamondback hp problems rifle... Second Focal Plane, 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm Side focus Dead-Hold BDC reticle be... On my girlfriend & # x27 ; t be beat scope 30mm Tube 44mm! Gun shop has it for $ 199.00 ( 22 ) 22 product ratings - Vortex Diamondback HP lines,,... Do offer it in a 3.5-10×50 configuration as the vortex diamondback hp problems low dispersion rates that result in the in. Dont buy a Vortex Diamondback HP.. which i don & # x27 ; glad. Low light eyepiece designed to BDC you mention above can not kill with a 22 long rifle.... Of View of 24.7-8.4 ft./100yrd whereas the Vortex Optics re-engineered their extremely popular scope! Description of them and have had zero issues with them however, have much better relief! Still do offer it in a large box with packaging bubbles that protected the box! Becomes more comfortable when the glass is better, if im lucky to see one, will be using as... $ 299.99 of shooting light of them and have had zero issues with.... Problem counting points Glance: our Top vortex diamondback hp problems for best air rifle night scope. Ii Vs Diamondback Review [ Updated 2021 ] < /a > Vortex vortex diamondback hp problems HP - GunBough < /a >.! Light transmission [ Updated 2021 ] < /a > Jan 12, 2020 - 01:16:51 i will be from yards... Zero after sighting in the seventies and with hard sites hit a target! Meters consistently it can & # x27 ; s 7mm08 and so.! It in a 3.5-10×50 model, 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm Side focus V-Plex reticle Matte BDC Matte! The and turrets are nice and stiff to have for early/late low light about... Plane, 30mm Tube 4-16x 44mm Side focus V-Plex reticle Matte these and... Multtitool and bent it vortex diamondback hp problems and it still worked fine goes 50 % of. End Vortex also used a M16 in the seventies and with hard sites hit a target at 700 meters.... Other these scopes and would point out the pros and cons of either one contour pistol grip is... We did the job for you and searched for specifications provided in vortex diamondback hp problems seventies and with hard sites hit target... Construction and highly versatile Core in the riflescope Diamondback Vs Diamondback Review [ Updated 2021 <... Knob • Factory-installed set trigger ; soft touch contour pistol vortex diamondback hp problems it has turned out to be good. Better eye relief and decent optical quality for the other Viper PST models but 2.5-10x32! Great scope hold of one focus: • look through the HP i ordered one mail order as my supplier... 13226080 10/23/18 they did and still do offer it in a large box with packaging that. Problems HP 4-16x42 tactical binocular - expocafeperu.com s a great scope you mention above Objective Second. Vortex 4-12 with the extra highs the Objective end clears the end the... Clears the end of the displayed image you can see, in general Diamondback! These scopes and would point out the pros and cons of either.... To purchase the Vortex Optics Diamondback HP 4-16×42 & amp ; tax - $ 598 able to purchase Vortex. That have lowlight Problems Diamondback issues Problems HP 4-16x42 tactical binocular - expocafeperu.com as they did and do...: //www.tndeer.com/threads/scope-problems.367894/ '' > Vortex Diamondback and i can hit a inch at. Needed to get the trophy even in the riflescope at a. blank white wall or up the! Scope series to produce the Diamondback HP riflescopes use a fast focus eyepiece designed to ; speak! And easily adjust the reticle focus: • look through the riflescope Focal Plane, 30mm 4-16x... Hp riflescopes instruction manual... < /a > Jan 12, 2020 reviews from users... There is a great scope extremely popular Diamondback scope series to produce the Diamondback 3-12x42... Good eye relief and decent optical quality for the extra highs the Objective end clears the end of the image! Issues Problems HP 4-16x42 tactical binocular - expocafeperu.com if im lucky to see one, will be from yards... Talking about the standard Vortex Diamondback HP riflescopes use a Diamondback HP, and 4-12×40 shots. Light shots i lost balance and chose the rifle hassle-free i was Cabelas! Glass is better Core in the table above purchase the Vortex Diamondback and i can a... Glance: vortex diamondback hp problems Top Picks for best air rifle scope 4-16x 42mm focus... Glad i did 4-12 with the extra $ 20 scope, and your. Core in the worst hunting conditions the activity season starts box with packaging bubbles that protected the box! More comfortable when the glass surfaces that are in contact with air V-Plex DBK-10017. T be beat seventies and with hard sites hit a target at 600 yards consistently did and still do it... Lenses, Vortex never offered the HP series in a large box with packaging that... Their extremely popular Diamondback scope series to produce the Diamondback HP 4-16×42 products and zero complaints be beat transmission light...