Free shipping for many products! If youre looking for a quick sale of your Morgan silver dollar, sites like eBay often have a range of coin collectors looking to purchase them. Unless you want it buried with you . The coin was an 1893-S Morgan silver dollar with a PCGS grading of MS67 or mint state 67. Kids, Gifts for The average price of a Morgan silver dollar is around $100 per coin, this is still 100x the face value of the coin so you can see they are desirable and valuable. NGC values MS70 examples of this issue at $250 and MS69s at $200, while PCGS values the date in MS70 at $230 and MS69s at $135. More than 500 million Morgan Dollars were minted from 1878 to 1921, with the majority produced in 1921. It represented the countrys westward expansion and industrial development in the late 19th century. Even some of the most experienced collectors I know believe that itsRead more . Each treasure is a masterpiece in 99.9% fine silver with an uncirculated finish. The price range for an 1885 Morgan silver dollar is $39 to $600. All 175,000 coins eventually sold out. APMEX has never let me down. Note: Two designs were used in 1921: if your dollar does not match the image see Peace Dollar Values . There are three easy ways to spot a fake coin: If you are concerned about telling the difference between a fake coin or a real one yourself, you can send the coin to be graded or have the seller get the coin graded. Order was a day later than expected, but received the following day. This graph however should give you a rough indication of your Morgan silver dollars value. Another issue is these flippers are not seasoned collectors and they know they are selling the coins so they take no care in how they handle them for example: taking the coins out of the capsule and touching them before they unload them on poor collectors who didnt get one from the US Mint. Below are tables showing the latest available sales for U.S. Mint numismatic products. Unfortunately no, I have an extra 2021 UNC but not the PROOF. Homage to Mel Blanc. The Morgan Silver Dollar was the longest-running coin in circulation, lasting more than 40 long years. The 2021 Philadelphia Morgan Dollars do not carry a mint mark, even though they were struck at the Philadelphia Mint. Packaged in 20 protective tubes of 25 rounds each, the monster box holds 500 1-ounce Texas Silver Rounds. Harry To manufacture the coin on the Dollar, the die needed to be enlarged, and the wording half a dollar were substituted with one dollar. The Morgan Dollar was designed by Mint Chief Engraver George T. Morgan (1845-1925) and was minted from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921. 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar Value. Glad to see folks opened the news link to see too. The Nevada State Museum was officially presented with its very own 2021 Commemorative Morgan Dollar in honor of the Carson City Mint. 2Pcs 2021 American Silver Eagle Coin American Collectible US Coin USA . They differ in Suffix, Minor Variety, and Die Variety only. Newborns, Gifts As low as: $212.43. So, the final mintage tally will remain low while in reality the actual numbers are higher, thereby ensuring a higher price on these scarce coins. It also leads back to the dealer road as many of the ads on Feebay were dealers at least with the first release Morgan CC then later when the public became outraged I noticed the normally in-your-face dealers wereRead more , Its my curse..I know no other way yet I am not John Wayne. A post shared by Cabbage Coins Lancaster PA (@cabbage_coins). Keep On Breaking The Rules, Its a real shame that true collectors were sold out to bots used by profit seekers. Wait, the prices will, WILL come back to Earth on these coins also. Though the proposed program remains. All Rights Reserved. -Mike. 05-09-2022 Heritage Auctions, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Cleveland Blue Eagle, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Reagan Legacy Series, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Stephanie Sabin Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Cleveland Minuteman, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Cleveland Art Deco, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Magnum Opus, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Cleveland Torch, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Cleveland Americana, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Emily S. Damstra, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Emily S. Damstra, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Advanced Release Thomas Cleveland Bell, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Thomas Cleveland MSS, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike Thomas Cleveland MSS, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue John Dannreuther, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Shield, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Bell, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Americana, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Blue Eagle, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike Cleveland Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Paul C. Balan Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike Paul C. Balan Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary Paul C. Balan Flag, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Art Deco, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike Cleveland Blue Eagle, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Paul C. Balan, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike Paul C. Balan, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Freedom, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Day of Issue Cleveland Wreath, 2021 $1 Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary First Strike. Heres the listing of the Mints most popular numismatic products for the week ending Dec. 5: In its latest report, the U.S. Mint published sales data for 319 numismatic products. The year of the mint (some years fewer coins were minted making them rarer). But the Mint literally screwed me out of getting the individually packaged one. SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES AND TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS ABOUT PRODUCTS. These coins were minted from 1878-1904 and then in 1921. If you have a recent mint of the coin which was aimed at the collectors market, the value will be much less than historic coins. 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) Condition Set Uncirculated. How can we send them back to Uranus. The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is written in Old English characters above. 2021 "CC" Privy Mark Morgan Silver Dollar $338.00 Best Seller 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar All-Mint Set $1,237.00 Products: ( 1 - 2 of 2 ) Collector Clubs Shop George T. Morgan, a Briton born in Birmingham (UK), 1845, was recruited just six months before the launch of the new coin by the Philadelphia Mint. The initial design was for a half-dollar bill. The foreign Mints which I previously mentioned have interesting comments from collectors and the primary sentiment is they are Fed up with War coins and reminders of War as well as the re-writing of history that seems to accompany any such topic. I was able to order 1 each O, S and D with free shipping! Click here to Learn How to use Coin Price Charts. Best selection and quality, competitive pricing, never an issue with orders or delays. Great price! Required fields are marked *. Like my cup of coffee in the morning. The border is surrounded with denticles. That person responded with similar jibberish. & Sales Figures, Morgan and Peace Dollar Anniversary Coins, Morgan and Peace Dollar Anniversary Coin Program, One without a mint mark to recognize the historic Philadelphia Mint, One with an O privy mark to recognize the historic Mint in New Orleans, LA, One with a CC privy mark to recognize the historic Mint in Carson City, NV. Both Morgan silver dollars and Peace silver dollars were minted in 1921. The most valuable Morgan silver dollar sold for over $2 million. This seems to be what all the fake leaders want what planet are they really from? I only wanted two more of the 2021s. You may also find a mint mark on your coin. The 2021 morgan silver dollar is one of the most popular coin series among coin collectors in the United States. Click here to Learn How to use Coin Price Charts. The highest value for a Morgan silver dollar was reached at a Great Collections auction. Medals, Treasury and I like shopping with APMEX, my experiences have been good, the shipping fast and the quality of the coins is great. Buying from Apmex is always simple and easy and the quality is good! The Morgan silver dollar is a silver dollar that was designed by George T. Morgan. All 175,000 coins eventually sold out. In other words..what the hell is REALLY happening. Right now, 2021 (P) Silver Morgan Dollar Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com. This is simply because fewer coins were minted in these locations, and therefore they are rarer. At some point you have to sell or give away your collection. The Philadelphia Mint produced three versions: Buy the 2021 Morgan Dollar in the Mints online catalog. Shop on eBid. Osteen lives in the richest part of Houston, Roier Oaks and drives a Lamborghini praise the Lord and pass your donations to me so I can enjoy life!. Finally, the coins failed toRead more , I, for one, am happy with my purchase. Or fastest delivery Tue, Feb 21 . Quality of preservation is the key . Many circulating coins are only worth their face value. The low relief MS-64s for 1922-1925 are about $100, for 1926 about $300, 1927 about $600, and 1928 about $950, then 1934-1935 run around $375-$450. There are several ways to identify a Morgan silver dollar. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2023 UK 2 lb final silver britannia with queen elizabeth effigy ngc ms70 fdoi GB at the best online prices at eBay! Well.they lasted about an hour it appears.congrats to everyone who was able to complete their sets. Bookmark this page (Ctrl+D) and come back to get the current melt value for this coin. Four increased by more than 1,000 units against 4, also, in the prior report. Guess if that CC coin could talk would have a wonderful story to tell us all on its journey. In this video I talk about the new 2021 morgan silver dollars and the initial release of the Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar with CC Privy Mark and the Morgan 2021. Returned. Picked up the O and CC to complete the collection. While those last five types are the most common of all silver dollars, that doesn't mean if you have any of those that they are not worth anything. The price range for an 1896 Morgan silver dollar is $39 to $800. JM Bullion customer service is available to assist you at 800-276-6508. The Morgan Silver Dollars design is substantially more intricate in many areas. 2023 VIP Art Fair Collectibles - WordPress Theme by Kadence WP, Most Valuable Seth Thomas Clocks (Worth From $200 to $4,000+), A Survey of the 10 Most Valuable Baseball Cards From the 80s and 90s (With Essential Tips for Collectors and Auctioneers), 5 Most Valuable $5,000 Bills: Why They Are Worth So Much, A Study of the 10 Most Valuable Postcards (With a Comprehensive Guide for Collectors and Sellers), Most Valuable Joe Montana Rookie Cards (Rarest Sold For $103,200), 10 Most Valuable Vinyl Records From the 70s (Up to $2,000). The program includes five versions of the 2021 Morgan Dollar and one 2021 Peace Dollar. Learn More 100th anniversary of the last year of the ''Morgan Dollar'' Designed by George T. Morgan 0.858 troy oz. Shop 2021 Morgan CC Privy Mark Dollar Uncirculated US Mint Carson City and more authentic and unique collectibles coins at Amazon's Collectible Coins Store. The United States Mints 2021 Morgan and Peace Dollars celebrate the 100th anniversaries of two classic, historic coinsthe last minting in 1921 of the Morgan Dollar and the first minting of the Peace Dollar. Talkers Medals, Military mint stats, silver content, silver value (based of . Copyright 2007-2021 CoinNews Media Group LLC. It is my well considered opinion that if you were late to be notified of these coins production, and therefore you have to pay extra for the complete set, is that you wait. Collecting Valuable Silver Morgan Dollars The coin was presented by Representative Amodei, a man who worked to get the CC privy marked placed on the Morgan Dollar for its 100th Anniversary. The Morgan hailed as the greatest of all Silver Dollar designs, was an instant favorite with US citizens when it was launched in 1878, and rightfully so. But thats not as scary as you responding to yourself like Sir Kaiser LOL. But the Mint literally screwed me out of getting the individually packaged one. X logo box Menu Sign In Register Menu Search Coins, American When it comes to the 2021 morgan silver dollar value, these coins have not been produced by the US Mint in almost 100 years, which means their value is constantly rising. Couldn't find this anywhere else. I never received anything but a preliminary denial that bots were responsible and then back tracking responses thereafter. This blog would be so lame and boring without your presence and input. This evaluation will tell you if the coin is real and issue a certificate of authenticity and tell you the condition the coin is in (to get a more accurate valuation). Plumber ended up getting a reward for the discovery of the funds. . Your email address will not be published. 2021-S Silver Morgan Dollar MS-70 PCGS (Advanced Release) $429.99 Any Quantity 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar (Box & COA) $229.99 Any Quantity 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar MS-70 PCGS (FDI, Black) $329.99 Any Quantity 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar MS-70 PCGS (First Day of Issue) $319.99 Any Quantity 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar MS-70 PCGS (FirstStrike) $299.99 Particular coins being offered for sale may not have been included within particular indexes, and if included, may not have experienced the same market movements as the index as a whole. The 2021-dated silver dollars were authorized under provisions of the 1921 . & Facilities, Shop All The United States Mints 2021 Morgan and Peace Dollars celebrate the 100th anniversaries of two classic, historic coinsthe last minting in 1921 of the Morgan Dollar and the first minting of the Peace Dollar. The original design was for that of a . As a famous NY mayoral candidate would of said, Silver Dollars are too god damn high!. Their. Coin Highlights: Ships to you in US Mint presentation boxes with an included Certificate of Authenticity! 4.9 Overall Satisfaction Rating, the Highest Score in the Industry. There were many aspects that combined to give the coin this record value, first it was a rare mintage year (1893) and secondly it had a mint mark S which made it even rarer. The PCGS3000 reflects the opinions of PCGSs coin price experts with respect to indexes developed by PCGS for specific coin categories. . The United States Mints 2021 Morgan and Peace Dollars celebrate the 100th anniversaries of two classic, historic coinsthe last minting in 1921 of the Morgan Dollar and the first minting of the Peace Dollar. The Melt Value shown below is how Valuable the Coin's Metal is Worth (bare minimum value of coin). I got one as part of the Limited Edition Set. Remember there were allegedly counterfeits of these. The coin was designed by George T. Morgan and is named after him. The Mints were instructed to mint more silver dollars at this time, but as they had already accumulated a significant stockpile of silver dollars, minting coins declined during this period. The end of 2021 give 2 months of downtime to the US Mint do you think they are using this time wisely and stamping out the first 6 months of 2022 coins or do you think they have better things to do. FREE delivery Thu, Feb 23 . Bought my first gold piece today! Many date and mintmark combination are worth well above minimum value. 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars (1) $229.00 $ 229. Now.someone speculating on silver (don't ask me why they play that through this coin) and buying 25 or 50 or 100 of them for $250 each is in danger of losing some nice $$$ unless they make a 6- or 7-figure salary. All I heard you say was Woke and it rated a pile. Fawn Creek :: Kansas :: US States :: Justia Inc. Silver US Coins Silver Coins in Collectible Coins (1000+) $16. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); That big drop in morgan mintagesim getting the premonition we will soon see the same happen to the P morgan and peace dollars. The Mint will produce the 2021 Morgan Dollar with an uncirculated finish in five versions to recognize the Mint facilities that minted the original coin. The reverse face of the 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar Coins comes with an image of the heraldic . The price range for a 2021 Morgan silver dollar is $1 to the value of the silver in the coin. 2012-W Silver Eagle MS70 *NGC* EARLY RELEASES. A post shared by Joshua Kizer (@texasnumismatist). Each treasure is a masterpiece in 99.9% fine silver with an uncirculated finish. Easy transaction, well packaged, and discreet. Silver market prices dropping so probably wont see meme stock folks next year unless: 1. silver prices jump again, or 2. they now have become coin collectors. Of course busy signal when attempting to call as usual. Maybe they ended up getting caught trying to sell that hoard when silver prices rose? The 2021 strikes will contain 0.858 troy ounce of silver, versus the 0.77344 troy ounce of silver in the 1921 dollars. Just looking to complete a set anyway I can. If anyone is interested in some kind of trade Ive an EXTRA Morgan S. Could arrive early next week. I guess these 2021 D & S Morgans are still part of the 12,900 and 15,000 Morgans Lost In Space. PCGS The Standard for the Rare Coin Industry. The mint mark denotes where the coin was minted. That's what counts with me. 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar Value Chart: How Much Does it Worth Today, 1884 Morgan Silver Dollar Value Chart (Most Valuable Ms-68 Has Been Auctioned At $900,000), 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar Value Chart (Holds A Record Of $100,625), 10 Most Valuable Lefton China Pieces (Rarest Sold For $1,295), Antique Cast Iron Stoves Value (Rarest & Most Valuable is Selling for $24,500), 1920 Singer Sewing Machine Value (Rarest Sold For $3,000), Most Valuable 1934 20 Dollar Bill (Rarest Sold For $40,800), 4 Most Valuable Antique Typewriter (Rarest Sold For $110,059), Antique Ruby Rings Value (Rarest & Most Valuable Sold For $2.6 Million), Antique Cast Iron Toy Value (Rarest & Most Valuable Sold For $13,500), Top 10 Antique Stores in Connecticut [Update 2023], THE 10 BEST Pennsylvania Antique Stores (with Photos), 10 Best Antiques Near Me in Fort Worth, TX, The 13 Most Valuable Disney Pins (Rarest Sold For $10,000), Most Valuable Rare Hummel Figurines (Rarest Sold For $5000+), 1941 Penny Value Chart (Worth Million Dollars? Morgan silver dollars tend to have detailed and elaborate reliefs compared to normal silver dollars which carry simpler designs. Mike. My only regret is not buying more of the Peace dollars. For important details, click here. Could it be returns from authorized dealers or indiviual customers, or an accounting error or some other reason. An extremely fine condition coin is a very high standard, but comparative to uncirculated coins the value is often much lower. Mint Medals, Shop All Paper They differ from the standard silver dollars of the time which carried a slightly different design (by William Barber). Sponsored Ads . The other three Morgan dollars and the single Peace dollar declined again as well, but more modestly. The inscriptions UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and ONE DOLLAR surround the image. By 1898 after a small financial crisis, the Sherman Silver Purchase Act had been repealed and the minting of silver dollars returned to previous levels. CDN Publishing is not responsible for typographical or database-related errors. For the record, thats not where Hoffa is.. Hmm, what a quandary. Therefore, the PCGS3000 should only be used as one guide to rare coin prices and historical price movements, and not as the sole source for determining the value or market history of a particular coin. Be right back. I received a message today 3:00pm EST from the mint that show some 2021 Morgan dollars are available online only. I got one of each, one of each, one of each, beep, beep. They deliver a great product for a reasonable price. Users are strongly encouraged to seek multiple sources of pricing before making a final determination of value. But keep checking. The first is the relief on the coin itself. This means the coin is worth $15.96 based off its silver content alone. A Morgan silver dollar is a coin designed by George Morgan for the US Treasury. The price range for an 1878 Morgan silver dollar is $40 to $105. Popular and always in demand, minimum Morgan silver dollar values begin at $19.89 for a heavily worn example. The program includes five versions of the 2021 Morgan Dollar and one 2021 Peace Dollar. Sir Kaiser, much like The Power of Gold, Your actually better off you can buy them cheaper on Feebay now because all of the shenanigans (crediting kaiser) have killed precious metals I listed a Gold coin the other day with a .99 cent starting price and no reserve and got no bids its time to stick a fork in precious metals it could be another calm before the storm scenario but the US Government never duplicates its ponzi schemes they just come up with all new ponzi schemes, At least I got my O. My hope is people who werent able to get theirs the first time will be able to now. You may find however that you have a silver dollar minted before this point without the Morgan design. Reddit folks didnt make silver jump much but did on AMC & GameStop. Although, they did make that hoard purchase before silver price increases. Morgan Dollars are made of 90% silver and 10% copper. Just an update for my fellow collectors and FYI. The 2021 Philadelphia Morgan Dollars do not carry a mint mark, even though they were struck at the Philadelphia Mint. The coin has a face value of 1 dollar, but many variations exist and if you happen to have a Morgan silver dollar the likelihood is that it is worth considerably more than face value. Morgan Dollars in General As a rule, you must remember that common date Morgan silver dollars that grade below AU-50 is only worth their silver bullion value. Prices vary depending on the type of label . previous, Kids The Related Coins all share the same Category, Prefix, and Major Variety as this Coin. The ignominious defeat we suffered at the hands of the Mint that day was only to be topped a year later with the release of the 2020-W End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Gold Proof Coin. Trade interest anyone? Secrets of the Rare Coin & Bullion Business, 2021 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars. Spot-on, Sir Kaiser. These coins were produced from 1878 through 1904 and then again in 1921. #MeToo. American $1 Coins, SHOP I am tired of the mint going woke, which I believe is a big turn off to US collectors. Guess the Reddit meme stock buyers forgot that you buy low and sell high. Only 2,500 mintage of each coin worldwide. These coins were produced from 1878 through 1904 and then again in 1921. You may have exceeded your Quantity 3 max for your household. Also Read:1880 Morgan Silver Dollar Value Chart: How Much Does it Worth Today. Mindful there was also a surge in silver prices bringing in traders and lot of the Reddit meme stock followers joined the bandwagon to buyout the US Mint silver products too. The big Morgan Silver Dollar Price List was created by CoinTrackers.com and details all the Morgan Silver Dollars minted. As a result, you may utilize the comprehensive characteristics listed below to help verify your Morgan silver dollars. I reeeaally didnt think theyd go back on sale.glad i held off gettin on ebay! Metal Coins, back to 2021 6 coin set morgan and peace silver dollar all ngc ms70 100th Anniversary $2,000.00 1 bid $11.90 shipping 2d 11h Morgan 2021 CC $1 Silver Dollar Carson City NGC MS70 GEM BU Centennial Label $309.99 $4.95 shipping 47 watching 2021 S US Morgan Silver $1 NGC MS70 100th Anniv coa boxes no capsule L14225 $89.88 5 bids Free shipping 6d 13h Morgan dollar collectors currently reward the coins put in a particular holder. 1. Thank you! Furthermore, as many have noticed there was a lot of quality issues, and returns are only refunded not exchanged and those coins returned will be melted. Engraved Prints, Shop All Gift CoinNews makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Morgan Silver dollars are one of the most popular collecting series of US coins, but they are also one of the most counterfeited. HarryG Here are the most recent mint and mint marks of a Morgan Silver Dollar, dating back over a hundred years ago! To find out more about how coins are graded you might find this video useful. Omg i felt like i hit lottery this morn! You can guarantee that as time goes on, there will be fewer coins on the market but some 2021 morgan silver dollars for sale on ebay. Click Here to Sell to Us $25.25 (as low as $3.89 over spot) ADD TO CART *Prices will automatically update every minute Coins, Tours & DIDNT check p mints as i didnt need I got alert on my phone! As for the Frontier coins I think your on to something as I said in a previous statement the world doesnt want anymore Wars or War coins as far as the children go its an honorable thought but I still believe the industry is too corrupt for children hopefully someday that will change but not holding my breath. 8,922 coins have been graded MS70 by PCGS as of May 11, 2022, while 5,096 have been graded MS69. 2021 Morgan Silver Dollars The 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar marks the 100th anniversary of the last minting of the Morgan Silver Dollar, and Peace Silver Dollars. I have been ordering for years For a Comstock Lode Carson City Mint silver coin, we just past the approximate 150th Anniversary of The Carson City Mint, establishedRead more . The 2021 Morgan Dollar recognizes the 100th anniversary of the last year of minting of the Morgan Silver Dollar. Mission accomplished as far as the entire set is concerned and frankly I could care less that they are not slabbed at those exorbitant markups.. A little pricy and he is entitled to make aRead more , Congrats, Harry. This coin may not be the most valuable coin it is just the highest value reached when sold. I wont open box. Missed em, oh well. Mayflower is nice. For other conditions you will need to get the coin appraised to get an exact value. Back Catalog Detail 2021 Morgan Worth: $108.00 - $208.00 See Details 2021-CC Morgan Worth: $202.00 - $273 See Details 2021-D Morgan Worth: $108.00 - $845 See Details Buy Now. Absolutely love the simplicity of ordering with y'all! So, I gave upthe coin never became available again to the public. 2023 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle $5 Coin BU. We'll ship beautiful coins from a random assortment of prior years and you will get a lower price. 2021 D Morgan Silver Dollar Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) in Capsule with the Original Mint Box and Certificate of Authenticity (100th Anniversary) $1 Mint State. Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar Philadelphia (P) $85.00 This product is currently sold out. On the obverse of 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollars is Lady Liberty.