Pure Barre Classic is our original barre class. So get your bungee on and be ready to burn some major calories in this class! Zeal Aerial Fitness is going to add bungee fitness classes to its studio, making it the first location in Grand Rapids to offer that type of fitness class.. Bungee fitness is a workout that combines cardio and strength-training while being attached to a harness . How to find bungee dance fitness classes near me. There's a new exciting way of getting "Krazy Fit" in town. BookSession Schedule FindLocation Map CLASS SCHEDULES View classes Class Levels 1 - 4 & Bootcamp Level 1 (Beginner) EVERY FIRST-TIME SLING BUNGEE FITNESS CUSTOMER MUST START HERE. This basics class is the place to start! Which one will you choose? Sling Bungee Fitness Ready to get started with your own Bungee Fit experience? I am so happy to be able to bring Bungee Fitness to Sarasota, FL. We'll help determain if becoming B.F.F's (Bungee Fit Friends) and launching your fun & fitness health journey with us, is the right direction for you. Bungee Fitness is a low impact, high intensity cardio workout that combines elements of traditional exercise, aerobic conditioning, and resistance training; all performed in your custom fitted harness attached to a bungee station. I am a Fitness Coach, Nutritionist, a Nationwide Online Coach and the founder of Body By Bungee, Barbells Fitness and Balanced Bodies Nutrition! Courtesy Zeal Aerial Fitness . Sling Bungee Fitness studio was born. Get ready to revolutionize your fitness routine with Astro-Durance, the original and leading name in bungee fitness. I have been taking the Intro to Zeal series and it has been SO fun! Bungee Flow is a lower intensity - low impact full body, 45 minute workout that focusses on using key Bungee . Contact a location near you for products or services. Clients can expect to burn an average of 350-800 calories in one workout! Grounded Aerial is a company that does many things. Our Bungee Fit Group Classes are Krazy Fun in every way! Krazy Fit Detroit was started by Dione Johnson, NP on June 1, 2019. Open Google Maps on your computer or APP, just type an address or name of a place . Body weight and bungees to create resistance and flight! Our certified zumba instructor creates each routine special so that you forget youre even working out! All rights reserved If you can do a burpee with ease and feel comfortable with basic jumps, you are ready to further challenge yourself and learn more difficult routines. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. This is where all of our awesome guests begin and it is SO much fun!!! Fast start 45 minutes for Level I, Level II and III. If you have been away from the studio for a while, it is recommended to re-take the Intro class to refresh your skills. Hours. - Us Fitness Finder, Fitness For A Particular Purpose Warranty. This class is split into two sections: In-harness cardio + out-of-harness strength training. It is considered an extreme sport that provides an adrenaline-pumping rush. In this class we are again building on the skills you learned in Level I & II and taking it further. I hope to make an impact on YOU too! Bungee Fitness is a high intensity - low impact full body, 45 minute workout that pushes you to your limits, using 6 key Bungee exercises for a HiiT style workout you can really push your cardio fitness and safely on your joints. **We can book private "glow bungee" parties as well**. Find My Store. Are there any restrictions? . Each client is then privately weighed and each station is customized for each individual. Krazy Fit Detroit, a fitness studio specializing in Bungee Fit and Jump Fit has opened its doors in Allen Park, MI. You cannot be pregnant, have major health issues, or recent surgeries within the past 6 months. Allen Park, MI 48101, provides a fun way to maximize workouts without strain and injury to the joints using the . It was my identity, as a high-level competitive gymnast and all-American competitive cheerleader. This rope gives a harder, sharper bounce. Nafas Fitness Studio is a self-paced fitness and yoga studio. . *Restrictions: you must be 16 years of age, 16-17 years old requires a parent waiver. This time-tested, studio-proven solution provides a full workout with no stress on participants' joints. Bungee Fitness involves cardio, strength training, and full body-workout while attached to a harness and bungee cord. Participants between ages of 13 16 must be accompanied by an adult/parent. REBOUNDis high-energy, high-cardio and pure FUN. We search for locations for bungee jumping in Michigan but as new professional bungee companies become available and others do not have a well known presence, letting us know these locations will help grow the online adventure community. As my diagnosis became my reality, it was crushing. I feel so much stronger and empowered. Enjoy, Stay Fit & Stay Healthy! Jumpsport is definitely the place to go if you are looking for a high-energy workout! No recent surgeries (last 3 months) and cannot be pregnant. You will put on a pair of jump shoes that will absorb the impact of your workout while burning a lot of calories. Amy Peterson is a fitness coach who specializes in Bungee Fitness, a new and unique form of cardio exercise that is quickly gaining popularity among those looking for a fun and effective way to lose weight. Do I need to take a Level 1 Intro to Bungee Class? *Weight requirements are 90-260 pounds for bungee fitness classes*. "Just know you brought something so incredible to my life. We offer a variety of membership options, ranging from one time class passes to unlimited monthly passes to private group classes, events, and parties. With this class, your body and occasional weights is all you need to work up a sweat. After gaining confidence from the previous levels, come put all that you have learned into practice. Students will learn basic moves on front and back point to take with them to the rest of our bungee classes. Booby & Bounce is perfect for anyone who wants to have some fun while getting fit! In this blog post, we will take a look at the top three bungee fitness studios in Grand Rapids! Zeal Aerial Fitness offers alternative fitness classes and private events for the Grand Rapids community. 2 Slings (1pc 57cm/22in diameter, 1 pc 37cm/14.5in diameter) 2 Steel Carabiner (EN/CE Certified) 1 Aluminum Autolock Carabiner (EN/CE Certified) 2 Steel Quicklinks (Pre-installed on each end) This class will get your heartrate up and prepare you to level up into one of our more advanced classes. Injuries that occur during bungee jumping despite safety measures are upper body intravascular pressure, eyesight damage, whiplash and neck damage. Our products are safe, comfortable, and long-lasting, designed to stand up to the rigor and demand of bungee fitness. To purchase, click here! Once you have attended this pre-requisite class and feel confident in the movements, you can move on to Level 2 OR Bungee Bootcamp. After your cardio burst, you will use weights, booty bands, and core routines to sculpt and build muscle! Low-Impact . You will also begin your strength training with weights at this level, to achieve a full-body workout. Zeal Aerial Fitness. Participants must be at least 16 years old. Choose only one option! This class is for YOU! Powerball Jackpot is at record-high $1.6 b! Our Kangaroo Jump Fit Classes are a great source of cardio that is designed to be light impact on your joints and high cardio! 22. You must be at least 90lb and cannot be over 275lb. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Are you 65+ and thriving? I. This Level will increase your skill-set and advance your cardio. We will be taking the basic moves of squats, ups, lunges, burpees and more and adding more cardio so get ready to get your heart rate up and sweat! I love this place!! These classes involve the use of bungee cords and Hi :) Welcome to Bungee QC Fitness Studio located in Illinois! Introduction For 50 minutes, you will be guided through a series of low-impact, small movements designed to improve your flexibility while strengthening and toning your entire body. . A beginner should join a bungee workclass for beginners so that the instructor can guide the group in the best direction. Cardio, dance, and yoga all in one place. After completing her certification in Bungee Fitness, She started host classes to students of all levels. Join us for a live class that you can stream from anywhere or, take class a class on your schedule using our ON DEMAND library. In Level 3 you will learn the last set of skillsets, fine-tune your technique, and continue to challenge your endurance. 41 W. 11 Mile Rd., Madison Hts., MI 48071) 2022 FALL RECITAL was a Blast! THE SCIENCE BEHIND SLING Bungee. 8-Pack Assorted Length Adjustable Bungee Cord. Low impact cardio based exercising via original rhythmic choreography to various music. Subscribe to our mailing list! I want to FLEX . Bungee exercise classes have been growing in popularity over the past few years, offering a unique and exciting way to get in shape. Contact us today and we will help you get started! On Tuesday, Newswatch 16's. The first new month in a new year means many aren't afraid to try different gyms and workouts to reach their weight-loss goals. I am a mother of 3 awesome kids and always loved working out. Motion-based bungee exercise has helped people lose weight fast. This studio offers a variety of classes, including bungee fitness, trampoline fitness, and parkour. Bungee fitness was developed in Thailand only five years ago. Each client will need to complete a waiver and health questionnaire. Our expertise ranges . Fly Bungee offers elite training and professional, high-quality equipment. Bounce your way to a healthier, happier and more fit YOU! Then we have Booby & Bounce. The benefits of being attached to a bungee cord is that it is a low-impact . Through choreographed sequences, all-out sprints and plyometric exercises using the trampoline, the floor and a combination of both, your heart rate will soar, increasing your cardiovascular health by light-years! They also offer birthday parties and other events. Bouncing {aka rebounding} is widely used across the world in physical therapy clinics because it is a perfect way to increase core strength, improve posture, strengthen muscles and improve coordination while keeping your joints safe from injury. In this blog, you will find tons of tips on Bungee Fitness. This time-tested, studio-proven solution provides a full workout with no stress on participants joints. Tiene muy poco impacto en las articulaciones, pero es muy dinmico. Sling Bungee takes the science of plyometrics to new heights, with a bungee-assisted, cardio-focused workout. In Level 2, you will be repetitively practicing techniques and adding routines to get you ready to move on to the faster-paced Level 3! Come to this class as many times as it takes to master these basic movements. But in that short period of time, the practice has since become a highly popular cardio workout that is fun, new, and healthful. *Will be using light weights during this class*. This entire class is high intensity and you will be in almost constant fat burning mode. . Yes, Bungee Fitness provides a full core workout, exercising all major muscle groups. Fitness Studio offering Pole Dancing, Bachelorette and Girl's Night Out Parties, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga, Airbrush Tanning, Wedding & Event Planning. View Details Facebook.com. You will learn the basic techniques of bungee fitness from balance, squats, jumps, and push-ups.