Paranoid for his own safety he becomes a hermit and cloisters himself in his house. it aired on January 24, 2003. 4.1 Fear of a Krabby Patty; 4.2 Shell of a Man; 4.3 The Lost Mattress; 4.4 Krabs vs. Plankton; 4.5 Have You Seen This Snail? Nostalgic Hawaii-George de Fretes, Jan Rap[jellyfishing] He is an extremely determined sponge, and will often stop at nothing to The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie I Had an Accident My Pretty Seahorse Have You Seen This Snail? "SpongeBob SquarePants" Born Again Krabs/I Had an Accident (TV Episode 2003) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Near the middle of the episode, SpongeBob talks before his mouth moves. Ride 'em, cowboy!"] 3.60 part of the series. 7/15/2021 in SpongeBob SquarePants. E. Everything Wrong With SpongeBob: I Had an Accident (Disclaimer: This is a parody of CinemaSins' Everything Wrong With series on YouTube. Knuckles is seen Playing on a Nintendo DS and the game he's playing features footage from Sonic X. The song has been used in several episodes of the show, including "Reef Blowers", "Hall Monitor", and "I Had an Accident" among others. 10 Comments. I Had an Accident. Sandy . Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Bonus DVD Game; Who Am I Bonus features: "The Absorbing Tale Behind The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie " featurette. SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy are on Sand Mountain that is very dangerous. He has gotten his drivers license in 2 episodes. 15 Favourites. Spongebob SquarePants is one of the greatest cartoons to ever exist and this episode adds on to that statement. Home Sweet Pineapple F.U.N. 1. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Mr. Krabs: Oh, look, an ambulance. : https://at.nick.com/TVSchedule\r\rCatch More SpongeBob SquarePants on Nick! "Born Again Krabs": Mr. Krabs refuses to let SpongeBob throw away a moldy Krabby Patty that was festering under the grill. fuerzas internas y externas de una empresa spongebob i had an accident gallery. The Portable Gaming System (PGS) Patrick is holding looks similar to a. Percy and Nat are seen playing football, but in the next scene, they are seen in the seven-mile spanking machine. 3 In earlier episodes, he is wider near the top and gets skinnier going further down, akin to that of a trapezoid. Mature content. Then they run away and the episode end with the couple and their daughters, who watch the episode, confused. Born Again Krabs/I Had an Accident: Directed by Stephen Hillenburg, Paul Tibbitt. Born Again Krabs Original air date: 10/4/2003note This episode and "I Had an Accident" were both released on the Tales from the Deep DVD set on January 28, 2003. Patrick dresses as a gorilla and someone who looks like . #SM3 | SpongeBob Checks His Snapper Chat #ASP3 | Documenting Our Road Trip #SFV1 | Sandy's Vacation in Ruins #DG1 | How to Party Like 8 Comments. When SpongeBob says, "No problem," Penny, Used Napkin, and Chip are missing. Chief Taravana-Kapono Beamer[trying to get SpongeBob to come outside] This episode and its sister have been pulled by Nickelodeon since Febru SpongeBob - Dumbo (Dumbo) Squidward - Bambi (Bambi 2) Squilliam - The Ringmaster (Dumbo) Patrick - Adult Simba (The Lion King) Larry - Aladdin (Aladdin) Sandy - Fluttershy (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic) Plankton - Scar (The Lion King) Mr. Krabs - SpongeGuard on Duty/gallery. It was later determined that Sandy Cheeks died on March 1, 2005. "I Had an Accident" was ranked #50 during the, "I Had an Accident" was ranked #80 during the, However, he returned to the series eighteen years after this episode was produced, to work on. March 1, 2005. In this episode, SpongeBob breaks his butt while sand-sledding. 4.5 Crash Bandicoot Footage. Hollywoodedge, Several Rapid Swish CRT054101. He soon becomes paranoid of everything and confines himself to his own home with inanimate objects for friends. General 3 Gallery. But wait theres more! Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - A Bout with Sprout SpongeBob SquarePants - I Had an Accident The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Piglet's Poohetry "Born Again Krabs / I Had an Accident" is an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants . ) It is unknown why Comcast would put "I Had an Accident" in parentheses in the title. Add Image. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie I Had An Accident My Pretty Seahorse Pet or Pests Dunces and Dragons The Sponge Who Could Fly Plankton's Army Demolition Doofus Dunces and Dragons Patty Hype Squidville The Monster Who Came to Chip appears as a friend for SpongeBob after he locks hinself in his house to keep himself safe after previously breaking his butt. [the gorilla and the horse run away into the sunset as Sandy, Patrick, and SpongeBob watch them, a family is watching this as the mom and dad look at each other, the dad shuts off the TV as the screen goes to black] More Mercy's Meeting Wiki. Appearance. See all. 53 Favourites. Hall Monitor: It's time to pick this week's Hall Monitor at Mrs Puff's Boating School and much to her dismay, it's SpongeBob's turn. This worries SpongeBob and he becomes extra cautious and becomes extremely worried. Calling All Clowns-David Lindup[ending]. We actually ran out of staples, so we had to use a glue stick. " Page 1 2 3 . 4 photos. See more This article is a gallery of screenshots taken from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " I Had an Accident " from Season 3, which aired on October 4, 2003 . Contains: Money Talks, SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget, Slimy Dancing, The Krusty Sponge, Sing a Song of Patrick, A Flea in Her Dome, The Donut of Shame, The Krusty Plate, Goo Goo Gas, Le Big Switch, Atlantis SquarePantis, Picture Day, Pat No Pay, BlackJack, Blackened Sponge, Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob. Airdate: He is light yellow with a light olive-green outline. Storyline . "I Had an Accident": SpongeBob, while sand sledding, breaks his butt! spongebob i had an accident gallery. Hollywoodedge, Toilet Flush 2 Old Typ PE167401. Remember that time SpongeBob broke his butt? 0 Comments. Patrick: [screaming while flying on his sandboard, then bashes his body on sand mountain. Sandy and Patrick try everything to come him out, but find they must resort to trickery to succeed. 2 Toon Age: Continental Drift/Gallery. The gorilla is a character who first appears as the antagonist in the episode "I Had an Accident.". Although 'Dunces and Dragons' didn't air until 2006, it is still included on this list because it was made in 2005 and produced between I Had an Accident " He tells SpongeBob that he fixed his broken bottom with a glue stick. Against The Law (C)-Wilfred William Burns[paper blows onto SpongeBob's face] Cartoon Extravaganza! The scene when Sandy comes inside SpongeBob's house with Patrick on her back, Patrick's loud laugh has become a popular YouTube meme. Come follow the adventures of the world's most lovable sponge and his trusty sidekick, Patrick Star! imported from Wikimedia project. Related Pages: Episode List Photos SpongeBob does so, but his bottom shatters into many pieces and he is rushed to the hospital. He was designed by a former marine science teacher, Stephen Hillenburg. It's a SpongeBob Christmas! 56b Spongebob does so, but ends up shattering his butt into a thousand pieces. "Bike Safety Tips" is the first short to have a "The End" card. He tries to pawn it off on customers to save the fifty-two cents he "Born Again Krabs": Mr. Krabs refuses to let SpongeBob throw away a moldy Krabby Patty that was festering under the grill. In this episode, SpongeBob breaks his butt while sand-sledding. Season : Sandy and Patrick show up later to ask SpongeBob if he wants to go shuffle boarding again, but they find him sitting on the floor and he tells them that he will never go outside again. (produced in 2002) The one where Mr. Krabs sells SpongeBob's soul for 62 cents Cynthia Rubs Her Belly Button. Write the text of your article here! SpongeBob I Had an Accidents Ending.I Had an Accident is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 3. top social media sites in bangladesh I had an accident. On October 4, 2020, Nick celebrated the 17th anniversary of this episode by posting on Twitter "On this day in 2003: We met chip, penny, and used napkin. "I Had an Accident" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season 3. Series: SpongeBob SquarePants. H-B SWISH, CARTOON - RAPID SWISHES. I Had an Accident: SpongeBob shatters his buttocks in a sandboarding injury. 224 deviations. Finally, Sandy pretends she is being attacked by . Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. Art Gallery; Hashtags; Home Video. Tune in every week for Tuesday Tunes, Throwback Thursdays, and SpongeBob Saturdays! Gallery. While doing this stunt, he almost crashes into a land tree. The red word "DEAD" flashes, also making a death sound effect] [Screen zooms out, revealing that Patrick is only playing a video game with his Found by. SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series. He warned SpongeBob that if he has an accident again, then he would go in the Iron Butt. Then SpongeBob shows off, succeeds but then crashed and broke his butt. SpongeBob SquarePants was created and designed by cartoonist and marine biologist Stephen Hillenburg Hollywoodedge, Air Drill Short LongS PE195401. 1.1. S. Snowball Effect/gallery. SpongeBob SquarePants - Princess Sofia (Sofia the First) Patrick Star - Princess Amber (Sofia the First) Squidward Tentacles - Princess Hildegard (Sofia the First) Mr. Krabs - Princess Ivy (Sofia the First) Sandy Cheeks - Prince Hugo (Sofia the First) Sheldon Plankton - Frieda (Happily N'Ever After) Karen Plankton - AUTO (WALL-E) Pearl Krabs - Prince Desmond (Sofia the First) Dr. Zoidberg (Futurama) as Mr. Krabs. Born Again Krabs/I Had an Accident: Directed by Stephen Hillenburg, Paul Tibbitt. Here. SpongeBob SquarePants (born July 14, 1986) is the main protagonist of the Nickelodeon animated series of the same name. Hollywoodedge, Raspberries Variou CRT050306. The episode begins with Patrick sandboarding, as he crashes into a hill, breaking into pieces. Before the dust-collecting scene, SpongeBob's window is a circle, but after it is oval-shaped. Patrick and Sandy are two characters from the Spongebob SquarePants TV show. Lovely Scenery C-Mladen Franko["Look out for that tree!"] His best friend is SpongeBob SquarePants. PROTIP: Press the and keys to navigate the gallery, 'g' to view the gallery, or 'r' to view a random image. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about our next ride. Missplayer30. Overview and history. Goodman2025. At the Bikini Bottom Hospital, Dr. Gill Gilliam is there and he tells SpongeBob what they had to do. The Gorilla and the Horse are Voice By Frank Welker and Dee Bradley Baker. SpongeBob SquarePants - Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes/Space Jam/The Looney Tunes Show) Patrick Star - Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes/Space Jam/The Looney Tunes Show) Squidward Tentacles - Bagheera (The Jungle Book 1 & 2) Mr. Krabs - Baloo (The Jungle Book 1 & 2) Sandy Cheeks - Lola Bunny (Space Jam/The Looney Tunes Show) Mrs.