I now plead the blood of Jesus over every inch of her body, over every inch of her soul, and over every inch of her spirit. Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. What can man do to me?. If you let the high-profile religious personalities tell it, we are to take back our families, health, wealth, joy, ministries, etc. Battle Verses Against Demonic Attacks. He chose the latter! Kenneth Copeland Ministries' Church Listing can help you easily find a Bible-believing ministry near you. Burn this Bible story into your memory banks in the event you are ever forced to deal with this kind of tragedy where one of your loved ones has been stolen by the enemy, and then kept behind enemy lines like what has been described in the above examples. But again, feel free to pick any other ones that you feel will apply to your specific situation. 6:7-8). To him be the glory forever and ever. Again, study the above battle verses very carefully, along with the above story from King David. Father, let Your full wrath and Your full fury pour out and ignite against this unholy man and bring him down quickly and mightily all in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. See why more than 377,000 Christians have joined with usand how you can, too! We can accuse the devil of many things, but according to the Bible, we cannot accuse him of being a thief! M Nonsense. Thank you so much for this guidance I have always needed a strong prayer to rightfully gain back a stolen piece of land that was encroached on from two sides and am glad I found this prayer, I call upon the Lord to go to war for and fight against the evil in these people may the leave what is mine and work hard to gain their own cover my land in your precious blood and put a conviction on them to never rest until they return what is mine, turn from their evil ways and fully worship you Lord instead of their satanic powers I cover my self and my family under your precious blood Jesus amen. Here is a short, but very powerful story from our Bible that will perfectly apply to some of the extreme examples just mentioned above. I am more than a conqueror! How Daniels Prophecy of 70 Weeks Connects to the End Times. .but always talk things over with God. In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Afolabi Olubola, . Take Back Everything The Devil Stole Scripture Numbers 20:7 Third, there is only one thing you have to do. Here are some specific examples of how the devil is continuing to operate in this horrific realm in this day and age: The first thing you will notice is that these are all cases where the person has actually been stolen from us and they are now caught behind enemy lines. And pray. Taking Back What the Devil Stole from Me - A Homily for the Fifth Sunday of Lent In today's Gospel, we hear the story of the raising of Lazarus from the dead. What stuff we are to take back from the Devil? Still would like some clarification based on the scripture John 10:10. Blue Letter Bible study tools make reading, searching and studying the Bible easy and rewarding. David's two wives also had been taken captive, Ahinoam of Jezreel and Abigail the widow of Nabal of Carmel. The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. Look at Matthew 4:8-10 and the parallel text in Luke 4:5-8. General Epistles Take back what the devil stole from me." Well, at least it rhymes. Harmful error set to beautiful music. 1997 - 2023 Eagle Mountain International Church Inc. Aka Kenneth Copeland Ministries. He makes everything better than before. Some sing it! Unless you have read and studied from the Old Testament, you would have missed this incredible story from King David. Explore I'm Taking Back Everything That the Devil Stole from Me by The Sensational Nightingales. Lead the police and the rest of law enforcement to where she is at before it is too late. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings. If the devil wants to steal our joy and our peaceto steal.what is not yours, wouldnt that describe a thief. You can get a revelation of God's great plans for your life. The Bible has your answer, choose a topic below. I am expecting great victories in the face of great impossibilities. What can mere man do to me?, Fifth, anyone who opposes you opposes Him. Gods mercy is renewed every morning. My daughters life is now in Your mighty hands. S Historical Books To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. One Ministry, One Church, One Message Worldwide. This is when you will literally go to war with your situation just like David did on the above story, and just like he did when he took on and defeated Goliath. Of David. General Epistles . I contacted my ex again in February after being broke up for 14 months because I was so desperate for a reason to live and help. Love One Another The Overlooked Commandment, Therefore understand today the Lord your God is. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In Jesus name, amen. Luke-Acts Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double. The church of the future will be a mighty church . This chapter contains some gracious promises of the conversion of the Jews in the latter day, of their calling things to mind that have befallen them, of their repentance, and the circumcision of their hearts to love the Lord, of the return of them to their own land, and of the great increase of them, and of their enjoyment of plenty of good things, De 30:1-10; in it is an account of the Gospel, or word of faith, which at this time should be brought near to the Jews, and be received by them, De 30:11-14; and for the present Moses desires them to consider what he now set before them, and what would be the consequences of receiving or rejecting it, and so what it would be most proper for them to make choice of, De 30:15-20. J When life throws us a curve ball, we dont have to accept it. W Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.. Take It Back/Everything That The Devil Stole by Dorinda Clark - Performed by T Conner 2,282 views Apr 10, 2012 2 Dislike Share Save TravoOrganBoy 158 subscribers I want it all back /. But I did a topical study, using the New Naves Topical Bible, on Satan, demons, and the devil, and I discovered that there is not one single reference to the devil being called a thief in the Bible! They had overcome Ziklag and burned it with fire and taken captive the women and all who were in it, both small and great. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy.. If God moved for King David to recover every single man, woman, and child that was stolen from him by the evil Amalekites, then God can do the exact same thing for any of you since He is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday. . SKU: 0121CD. Whatever the devil has stolen from youtime, relationships, money or healthits time to recover it all. We are to fight. Thank You Father, thank You Jesus for hearing all of our cries and petition on this extreme matter. Seeking the Gospel in Malachi, the Last Book of the Old Testament. But Christianity does not teach believers to attack the devil and reclaim stolen stuff from him. The Whole Bible All rights reserved. Here are seven indisputable reasons why you can take back what the enemy has stolen from you. The Bible does say that the love of money is the root of all evil. But to neglect our great spiritual blessings in Christ and focus on things you think the Devil has stolen from you is to dishonor the unfailing promises of God, the redemptive work of Christ, and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit. Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. The Bible tells us that Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy. Debbie, we must allow the verse to mean what the original author meant for it to mean; not what we think it means! Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me. T Declare them daily and stay focused on them until you experience trueresults. C It's time to charge into the devil's camp with these 7 Confessions To Take Back What the Devil Has Stolen that you can declare in faith. The bottom line is the devil already has access to the riches and material wealth of the world without trying to steal them from us! Why I Havent Accepted Jesus as My Personal Savior! I think. Taking back what the enemy has stolen! Dont let the enemy know what youre thinking and feeling. Error: Passwords should have at least 6 characters, Error: Usernames should only contain letters, numbers, dots, dashes, or underscores. The LORD GOD is righteous and Holy, and He is on YOUR SIDE, and HE will make the devil pay. The favor of God in my life restores everything the enemy has stolen from me. If you would read the context of the text carefully, beginning with John 10:1, you will discover the identity of the thief. TikTok video from G.I.thesower (@g.i.thesower): "My 20's 30's we are take everything the devil stole back! Now, we no longer have to settle for less than the best. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point By going to the extra length to actually hand write or type all of this kind of prayer out so you can make sure you cover everything that you will need to cover with Him, this will show God that you mean serious business with Him and that you are doing everything you possibly can to try and get Him to move on this situation. This section will help you to find the Scripture that pertains to your specific struggle. central high school blue devils; screenwriter agents accepting submissions; forrest county busted newspaper; david johns cruising the cut wife; types of sharks in miami beach; my met police pension equiniti login. To the choirmaster. And the key to getting God to want to move on these types of extreme situations is intense and heartfelt type battle prayers, taking hold of God in a way that you may have never done before. These are high ranking principalities I've been battling and sadly lost most due to being "in love". In other words, if God does not directly move on these kinds of extreme situations within a very short period of time, the person could end up dying with what they have just fallen into. Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. 1.1K views, 59 likes, 7 loves, 2 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from : #__ - You can go in there and pick and choose which ones you will want to incorporate into the battle prayer itself. He wants your life to be better, improved, increased, and multiplied. Most cite John 10:10, but the enemy in that verse is not the devil, but rather the religious leaders who were taking advantage of people for their own selfish gain. Did the Holy Ghost reveal this to you. Here is the specific verse from our Bible that will show us that Satan and his demons will try and do this whenever they can: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. (John 10:10). If you would read John 10:1-10, you might note, Jesus uses the term, thief, thieves, and robbers to refer to the religious rulers NOT the devil. (Romans 8:28), 7. Do not say, I will repay evil; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you. All Rights Reserved. Wisdom Literature Pentateuch And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. To all of you who are still raising your children up, what I would highly recommend that you do is to plead the blood of Jesus on your children as a protective covering on some type of regular basis. Now is the time to move off these battle verses. Sometimes before they can actually kill something or someone, they first have to steal it from us. With the Word of God, we can take back what the enemy has stolen. And we should praise God for it. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. Then, listen for the direction of the Holy Spirit. Psalm 118:6 in the Message Bible says: Seventh, youve got protection stronger than Supermans cape or Spidermans web. Exodus 23:22, But if you will indeed listen to and obey His voice I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.. Well, at least it rhymes. Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You personally come against this evil man. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Watch. Debt Free Army Triumphant Life Church Steward Tips, Contact Harold Contact Bev Partner Relations Contact Webmaster, Free Miracle Money Book Free How to Jobs Book. Z. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. When Jesus referred to the thief, thieves, and robbers, he WAS NOT talking about the devil or Satan! GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, (Hebrew/Greek Search by English Definition), * 'Number Delimiters' only apply to 'Paragraph Order', Search verses, phrases, and topics (e.g. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. (John 9:1-25), Keep Your Heart With All Vigilance (Proverbs 4:23), Back to H.B. As far as me being a misled Bible student, please pray for me! Get track information, read reviews, listen to it streaming, and more at AllMusic. Thank you for your visit. In Revelation 12:10, he is called the accuser of the brethren. I Peter 5:8 describe him as the adversary, going about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. In Christ, we are perfectly, completely, and irrevocably blessed. in the resource materials are not necessarily affirmed, in total, by this ministry. But the instructions the New Testament give about spiritual warfare do not teach us that we should try to take anything back from devil. Again, I will use the first example above with your daughter having just been abducted by a sexual predator. Thank you for all the revelations that are embedded. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Kenneth Copeland Ministries' mission is to minister the Word of Faith, by teaching believers who they are in Christ Jesus; taking them from the milk of the Word to the meat, and from religion to reality. I do not dispute the fact that the devil wants to steal our joy and peace, I am simply saying Jesus was not primarily referring to the devil in John 10:10! . For the life of me, I do not know how any parent can deal with the pain and trauma of something so evil and so horrific. Thank you so much for praying for my husband. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. 22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Pauline Epistles Luke-Acts R This past month, I broke off a second engagement to a man who is in a false, religious occult. TopicalBible The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.. Hebrews 13:5-6 in the Amplified Bible says: So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. King David, who suffered much adversity, confessed that he would have fainted and given up if he had not believed he would see Gods goodness. Learn how your comment data is processed. Shall I overtake them? and He answered him, Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all., So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. There's nothing like a KCM event. And one called to another and said: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory! And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke. Burn this incredibly powerful story from our Bible into your memory banks in the event that you are ever forced to face this kind of extreme dilemma. In other words, if God moved to help King David recover all that He lost in the above story back in the Old Testament, then God can do the exact same thing for any of us in this current day and age. Secondly, contrary to the idea of the devil stealing something from us, we should note an interesting dialogue that went on between Jesus and the devil in the wilderness when Jesus was being tempted. Please Lord, take this assignment up and bring our daughter back home safely, sound, and in one piece, with not so much as a hair on her head being harmed. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point I'm currently praying to be delivered from the trauma bond that was formed to try to survive the abuse. Job We all know the story of Job, and how God allowed Satan to destroy nearly everything he had: his health, his children, and his livelihood. The Bible says that You are a Man of War and that You can be stirred up to go into battle for us. . In John 10:10, Jesus says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy." Here is the sample battle prayer: In the name of Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne of grace boldly and with full confidence that You will hear my very special prayer to You. The first quarter of 2023 is here! God is indeed the God of the turnaround. Father, as You already know, my daughter just been abducted. Thats a conclusion that somebody came up with who didnt study the context of the text carefully! Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. I have found the thief, and he must restore to me seven times what he stole. In some of these cases, the captivity will be so extreme, that only the power of God will be able to rescue and deliver these people from the pure evil they have just fallen into. Now is the time to move off the specific wording of these verses. General Epistles Are we in a recession? No weapon formed against me, my finances, my health, my family or my ministry will ever prosper. U (Joshua 11:20) Deuteronomy 20:1 in the New Living Translation says: "When you go out to fight your enemies and you face horses and chariots and an army greater than your own, do not be afraid. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. I am simply saying that the devil was not who Jesus was referring to in John 10:10! I Confessing Change to Mirror Gods Character. "I'm taking back everything the Devil stole from me!" The Old Testament D This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.. Your heartfelt passion and intense desire for the recovery of your daughter may be the thing that will get God to want to move as a Man of War on this type of extreme situation. Our God is a mighty Man of War and He will go into battle for you if you will just learn how to apply some of the basics in this area of our walk with Him. God brings back all the hope and joy that was missing from our lives before we established a relationship with Him. To the choirmaster. The Old Testament Lord, let me know if there is anything specific that either I or any of the other members of my family can do on our end to assist You in this miraculous recovery. When Davids enemies stole his family and then burned his home city, and everything in it, to the ground, he wept until he couldnt weep anymore. Your right hand, O Lord, glorious in power, your right hand, O Lord, shatters the enemy. Psalm 118:5-6 in The Living Bible says: In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me and rescued me. Copyright 2023, Bible Study Tools. They came to destroy the sheep! Pauline Epistles And, if it had not been within the devils delegated power to make this offer to Jesus, it wouldnt have been a temptation at all! B John 8:44 says that he is a liar and the father of lies! John 12:31 says he is the prince of this world. Paul describes him in Ephesians 2:2 as the prince of the power of the air and the spirit that works in the children of disobedience. In Ephesians 6:12, he is the ruler of the darkness of this world. In Matthew 12:14, he is the unclean spirit and later on in 13:19 he is called the wicked one. These are just a few of the numerous scriptures that directly and indirectly refer to Satan or the devil. The devil offered to Jesus all of the kingdoms of the world in their glory (this included, position, power, and wealth; the very stuff some say the devil comes to steal) if he would just fall down and worship him! The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. Here are seven indisputable reasons why you can take back what the enemy has stolen from you. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. The next thing that occurred is that David and all his men wept profusely once they had found out what had occurred. But the response to these divine perfections is this: "I'm reaching the harvest God promised me. And he only comes to steal, and to kill, and to destroy! Well, if you would look at that text carefully, you might note that Jesus didnt specifically identify the thief as being the devil! With the kind of pure evil that seems to keep getting stronger and growing wider across both our country and the rest of the world, you never know when you will wake up and find yourself having to confront this kind of extreme adversity. Friend, if Jesus Christ is your Savior and Lord, you have too many blessings to enjoy and praise God for to worry about what the Devil supposedly stole from you. KCM's purpose is to mature believers worldwide in the use of their faith. Pentateuch (Exodus 3:21), 2. O Luke-Acts Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy. The Apostle Paul declares, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places" (Eph. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you dont know the specific passage yourre looking for. He will destroy them and subdue them before you. All rights reserved. (Romans 8:37). A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. range of evangelical traditions, all of the ideas and principles conveyed Proud member The Whole Bible "I Was Blind, But Now I See!" Does not the enemy introduces his riches in order to steal our Joy, peace and our blessings? If there is one battle verse that will move God the Father to want to take on your extreme situation, it has to be these first two verses. And if the devil was a thief, he really wouldnt be after any of the material things! Our flagship daily broadcast, Believer's Voice of Victory, reaches more than 885 million viewers each day and features Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their guests, who teach foundational principles for faith and whole-life prosperity. This is not the focus of the Christian life in any way. Even if the devil was inspiring them to act in the manner they did, they bore the responsibility for their actions. So you shall drive them out and make them perish quickly, as the Lord has promised you.