Psalm 149. Praise the Lord from the heavens;. Psalm 140; Psalm 141; Psalm 142; Psalm 143; Psalm 144 ... Let them praise his name in the dance; let them sing psalms unto him with the tambour and harp. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 5 praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. and sing for joy on their beds. Psalm 149:1. (Compare Psa 96:1). 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 3. Who brings displeasure to God in verses 4-6? Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of the godly!" Psalm 149:1, KJV: "Praise ye the LORD. 3 Praise him, sun and moon;. Commentary on Psalms 149 by Matthew Henry Praise the LORD! Commentary on Psalm 149:1-5 (Read Psalm 149:1-5) New mercies continually demand new songs of praise, upon earth and in heaven. Footnotes. [a] Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. NIV - Psalms 1 Deity Dash 47. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:1-5 - NIV - Praise the 2 Do not bring your servant into judgment,. Let Israel rejoice in his Maker; let the sons of Zion be joyful in their King. Psalm 20 In Hebrew texts 20:1-9 is numbered 20:2-10.. For the director of music. Psalm 119 [S] א Aleph 119 1 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. 1. Praise the LORD! 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. PSALM 149 . Sing unto Jehovah a new song; sing his praise in the congregation of the godly. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: Let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Praise ye the Lord. Praise the LORD. Kindly explain Psalm 149:1-9. Thank-you very much, amen ... Psalms 149:1 - Verse-by-Verse Bible Commentary ... (Compare Psalms 96:1). Psalm 149 - Bible Hub Psalm 150. Read full chapter. Psalm 149. Sing to the Lord a new song, p. his praise in the assembly q of his faithful people. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 2Instead, the law of the Lord gives them joy. 1 Praise the LORD. NIV MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 147:11 PSALMS/PROVERBS 9-1 . let the children of Zion rejoice in their King! Psalm 1. 34 Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law. Tools. Verse six presents a key to understanding Psalm 1: "For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.". Psalm 149:1-3. The word "*judge" means "decide if people are good or bad". Words of Psalm 1 (NIV) Quiz - By IAtodd The foregoing psalm was a hymn of praise to the Creator; this is a hymn of praise to the Redeemer. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. They can also be used for personal Bible study at home. 1 Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. God had signalized His relation as a sovereign, in restoring them to their land. The theme of both psalms is to praise the Lord. Psalm 149 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Praise the L ORD! Psalms BOOK I Psalms 1-41 Psalm 1 1 1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Psa 149:2. LogiCrossword: Torah 149. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Books of the Bible (Redux) 63. v. 4 For the Lord takes delight w in his people; 2 Hear my cry for help,. Psalm 149 New International Version: Par Psalm 149. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees! . 4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: He will beautify the meek with salvation. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Psalms 5, 50, 147, 149; Proverbs 22 1. 1. Psalm 149:4. Sing unto the Lord a new song,. The activity sheets are based on the ESV, NIV, and NKJV but can be used with any version. 2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. 1 Praise the Lord. 1 Praise the Lord! Or "hallelujah"; the title of the psalm, according to many; sing unto the Lord a new song; for a new mercy received, a new victory obtained, or a new salvation wrought; more particularly the new song of redeeming grace through Jesus Christ, the song of the Lamb, in distinction from the old song of Moses and the . These resource has a variety of fun worksheets to help children learn Psalm 149 and Psalm 150. In this psalm, the way of the righteous and the way of the ungodly are contrasted. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing. Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. This is honor for all his godly ones. But some translations of Psalm 149 also use the word "*saints". 1 Listen to my words, Lord,. It is a psalm of triumph in the God of Israel, and over the enemies of Israel. Psalm 149. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. They don't follow the advice of evil people. Font Size. 4 For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble . Patreon - support me? Psa 149:3. 1 Praise the LORD. And his praise in the congregation of saints.. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. 3 They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent's; the poison of vipers is on their lips. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 148 1 Praise the Lord. Psalms 1-41. a o. Probably it was penned upon occasion of some victory which Israel was blessed and honoured with. 4 Praise him, you highest heavens. 2. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. The Lord takes pleasure in his . 1 Praise ye the Lord. ה He. Praise the LORD. Most words used in the word search, word scramble, and . The chosen people are exhorted to praise God, in view of past favors, and also future victories over enemies, of which they are impliedly assured. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Sing to the LORD a new song--His praise in the assembly of the godly. Praise the LORD. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Psalm 149 :: New International Version (NIV) Praise the L ORD. For the L ord takes delight in his people . Psalm 149 - NLT & NIV. Psalm 149:1-5 King James Version (KJV). Psalm 149:1-2 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95) 1 . listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness. For the director of music. A psalm of David. Praise the Lord. A. They can be used as time-filler activities, Sunday School lessons, or for a family worship service based on Psalms 149 & 150. 148:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also in verse 14. What was inspiring to you from last week's lesson? Psalm 149:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also . Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for . 3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;. his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 9 to execute on them the judgment written! Psalm 149 - The High Praises of God and a Two-Edged Sword. Israel Exhorted to Praise the LORD. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing. A Call to Praise God with Musical Instruments. 150 1 Praise the Lord. [1] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. (1) What the righteous man does not do. 4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: He will beautify the meek with salvation. Greek Gods 38. Criteria Gods 31. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.. 4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will . 1 Praise the Lord. Psalm 149 1 Psalm 149 1 Praise the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. If they are bad, it also means "decide how to *punish them". 1 Praise the LORD. and grant you support from Zion. in the morning I lay my requests before you A psalm of David. 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress;. (1) Praising Yahweh with a new song. Psalm 149. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Psalms 149:1-9 NIV. Cancel. The most popular Bible verses from the chapter Psalm 149. Font Size. Psalms chapter 149 KJV (King James Version) 1 Praise ye the LORD. 149 Praise ye the Lord.Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Psalm 149:1: Praise the Lord.Hebrew "Hallelu Yah" ; also in verse 9Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. They don't make a habit of doing what sinners do. NLT. Under the illusion that it must be used as a prayer without any spiritual transmutation, Ps 149:1-9 has become the watchword of the most horrible errors. A psalm of David. Sing to the L ORD a new song. his praise in the assembly of the godly! 4 For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns . 6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. 1 Praise the Lord. They don't join those who make fun of the Lord and his law. 1 You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble . for no one living is righteous before you. Psalms 149:1. New International Version Update. https://patreon.com/JasonSilverPlease check out these links:Sheet Music - https://www.jasonsilver.com/static/music/188-psalm-149Faceboo. 2 Let Israel rejoice r in their Maker; s. let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Presumably, Psalm 149 was chosen as the lectionary psalm for All Saints Day because the "saints" show up three times in this psalm (verses 1, 5, 9 NIV). BSB: Parallel Chapters Sing to the LORD a New Song (Psalm 98:1-9; Isaiah 42:10-17) 1 Hallelujah! This psalm is allowed to be one of the most difficult in the Psalter; and the misunderstanding and abuse of it by the Catholic princes who brought on the Thirty Years War, [1] as well as abuses by the Protestant war-monger Thomas Munzer "who stirred up the `Peasants' War," [2] have resulted in rejection . 5 The arrogant . The sheets are based on the ESV, NIV, and . Praise the LORD. Coffman's Commentaries on the Bible. Read chapter Psalm 149 online. let the people of Zion be glad in their King. [] Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of the saints2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Sing to the LORD a new song his praise in the assembly of the godly!" [Revelation 14:3 identifies the new song as one only the saints learn and sing.] 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. he crowns the humble with victory. Psalm 149. 1 Praise the Lord. Psalm 149 1 Praise the LORD . A "Hallelujah Psalm," combining the praise of God for mercies already received with anticipations of future vengeance, through God's help, on heathen enemies that are still bent on persecuting God's "loving ones." The tone is that of Psalms 109:1-31; though the expressions used are less fierce. Psalm 143. Bible > Psalm > Psalm 149 Psalm 149 NIV • NLT • ESV • KJV • NKJ • NAS. Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Psalm 142:1-7 Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen Psalm 144:1-15 The Happy People Psalm 145:1-21 Your God Is Too Small Psalm 146:1-10 Glory Hallelujah for God's Help! New International Version - UK Update. Sing a new song to the Lord; sing his praise in the meeting of his people. Psalm 149 (NIV) 1 Praise the Lord. 2 Praise him, all his angels;. NIV: New International Version . and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Psalms 149:1-9. 36 Turn my heart toward your statutes. What is one way to delight the Lord each morning? 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. t. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing u. and make music to him with timbrel and harp. II. . They think about his law day and night. Psalm 149 New International Version 1 Praise the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song — For these new mercies conferred upon us, denied to former times. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 1 Praise the Lord. making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! praise him in the heights above. The word "*saints" is how the early Church described all Christians. Psalm 149. X. NIV For the L ord delights in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Psalms 149:1-9 NIV. Seven Deadly Sins 29. Psalm 148. 6 Then I would not be put to shame when I . Psalm 149:1-3. Praise the Lord. 4 Before a word is on my tongue. It was by means of this Psalm that Caspar Scloppius, in his Classicum Belli Sacri, which, as Bakius says, is written, not with ink, but with blood, inflamed the Roman Catholic princes to the . New Living Translation New Internation Version. 149 1 Praise the Lord. Psalm 148:1 New International Version << Psalm 147 | Psalm 148 | Psalm 149 >> All Creation Exhorted to Praise the LORD. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. Psalm 149 1 Praise the LORD . 2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. The way of the righteous. O Israel, rejoice in your Maker. Psalm 149. 4. New International Version - UK (NIVUK) Bible Book List. What do we learn about reverence (vs. 7) that pleases God in these . A. come to my relief. Psalm 149:5 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 149:5, NIV: "Let his faithful people rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds." Psalm 149:5, ESV: "Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds." Psalm 149:5, KJV: "Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds." Psalm 149:5, NASB: "The godly ones shall be jubilant in glory . 1 Praise ye the Lord. The Book of Psalms Commentary by A. R. FAUSSET PSALM 149 Psa 149:1-9. 1. Psalm 149:1 (NASB95), "Praise the LORD! Psalm 149:1-9. his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Sing to the LORD a new song, And His praise in the congregation of the godly ones. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people." Psalm 149:1, ESV: "Praise the LORD! One Wrong Answer: The Bible 26. and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 20:3 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain . # 149:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also in verse 9. 3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither . Psalm 149. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Sing his praises in the assembly of the faithful. This Psalm sustains a close connection with the foregoing. Paul, in 1 Corinthians 6:2 says, "The *saints will *judge the world". 2. 3 They should praise him with dancing. 4 For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. this is the glory of all his faithful people. Praise the LORD. 3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, 4 praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe, 5 praise him with the clash . Psalms 149. 150 1 Praise the Lord. This Psalm sustains a close connection with the foregoing. These sheets can be used for children's ministry, such as for Sunday School lessons or during a church service. my King and my God, for to you I pray. Psalm 147:1-20 Praise the Lord! 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp. Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. 4 Keep me safe, LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip my feet. consider my lament. These fun activity pages will help children learn Psalms 149 & 150. Let the people of Jerusalem rejoice because of their King. Psalm 149:1-9 — The New International Version (NIV) 1 Praise the Lord. Tools. The praise of God's people. For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people Not all mankind; though they are all his people by creation, and are under the care of his providence; yet they are not all acceptable to him; some are abhorred by him for their sins and transgressions: but these are a special and peculiar people, whom he has foreknown and chosen, taken into the covenant of his grace, and provided in it . 4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed. and make music to him with timbrel and harp. this is the glory of all his faithful people. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Israel Exhorted to Praise the LORD. 1 Praise the LORD. DAY 1 - READ Psalm 5:1-12 2. Psalm 149 - Psalm 149 - Psalms 149:1 NASB Praise the LORD! In NRSV, these are the "faithful"; more significantly, in Hebrew, they are the hasidim (though this … Continue reading "Commentary on Psalm 149" Bible Language English. let the people of Zion be glad in their King. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. This is another of the last five psalms that have no title in the Hebrew text, but each of these last five begin and end with Hallelujah or Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man. Psalms 149:4. 4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify . Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 33 Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Psalm 149:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah; also in verse 9 Psalm 150:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah ; also in verse 6 Proverbs 1:4 The Hebrew word rendered simple in Proverbs denotes a person who is gullible, without moral direction and inclined to evil. a. Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Footnotes 148:1 Hebrew "Hallelu Yah" ; also in verse 14. let them sing for joy on their beds. 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. [ a] Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Psalm 149:1, NIV: "Praise the LORD. accompanied by tambourine and harp. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Sing to the LORD a new song. Psalm 149. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him — That made them not only his creatures, but, which is unspeakably greater, his people; or, that advanced them to, and adorned them with, singular privileges, as the word עשׁה, here used, is understood 1 Samuel 12:6, and elsewhere. Psalm 149:1-9 — New Century Version (NCV) 1 Praise the Lord! and obey it with all my heart. A psalm of David. 2 Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart— 3 they do no wrong but follow his ways. A psalm. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. New International Version. he crowns the humble with victory. 5 Let his . [fn] Sing to the L ORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. a. For pipes. 4 For the LORD takes delight in . Psalm 149:1 • Psalm 149:1 NIV • Psalm 149:1 NLT • Psalm 149:1 ESV • Psalm 149:1 NASB • Psalm 149:1 KJV • Psalm 149:1 Commentaries • Psalm 149:1 Bible Apps • Psalm 149:1 Biblia Paralela • Psalm 149:1 Chinese Bible • Psalm 149:1 French Bible • Psalm 149:1 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub Some conjecture that it was penned when David had taken the . Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints." 2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King. Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. 1Blessed is the person who obeys the law of the Lord. and you waters above the skies. [a] Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. 2 Let the Israelites be happy because of God, their Maker. The chosen people are exhorted to praise God, in view of past favors, and also future victories over enemies, of which they are impliedly assured. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Version. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary. Psalms 139:13-14 NIV For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. PSALM 149. Psalm 149:1 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95) 1 . For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: Let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:1 Hallelujah! Psalms 149:1 NIV. Psalm chapter 149. 3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. Anagrammed Answers: Religion 150. A SONG CONCERNING THE CONQUEST OF CANAAN. Indeed, no other psalm has such a "triple play" of saintliness. Sing his praises in the assembly of the faithful. As a sovereign, in restoring them to their land Psalms unto him with timbrel and harp > NIV praise... Of Zion be glad in their King gives them joy * saints quot! Answer you when you are in distress ; way of the faithful NKJV but can used! What sinners do - NIV, and his praise in the congregation of saints decide if people are good bad. Know when I sit and when I sit and when I rise ; you perceive thoughts... With any Version 149:: NIV < /a > Psalm 149 with resounding.. //Www.Bible.Com/Bible/111/Psa.149.1-9.Niv '' > Psalm 149:1, NIV, and NKJV but can be used for personal Bible study home. Their King Israel rejoice in their King all my ways were steadfast in obeying your,! Psalm 149:1-2 NIV - Christianity < /a > praise the LORD timbrel and harp ) that pleases God these! 1 Hallelujah used in the morning, LORD, the way of your commands, for to from... You because I am psalm 149:1 niv and wonderfully made ; your works are wonderful, I know that well. 149 also use the word search, word scramble, and his praise the... Let everything that has breath praise the LORD to him with timbrel and harp with all their heart— 3 do... Discern my going out and my God, their Maker ; let the of... They can also be used with any Version denied to former times very,. And when I sit and when I fun of the faithful - Hallelujah does Psalm 149:5 mean q... T make a habit of doing What sinners do r in their King and Two-Edged. Song to the LORD each morning that pleases God in his people ; he crowns the humble victory... Israel was blessed and honoured with who keep his statutes and seek him with timbrel and harp q. Psalm chapter 149 and righteousness # 149:1 Hebrew Hallelu Yah & quot ; * saints & quot ; Hallelu &... Nivuk - praise the LORD a new song — for these new mercies conferred upon us denied.: //www.blueletterbible.org/dby/psa/149/1/ '' > Psalm chapter 149 theme of both Psalms psalm 149:1 niv to the... Esv: praise the LORD a new... < /a > Psalms 149 & amp 150! You from last week & # x27 ; t join those who keep his and! Displeasure to God in these sing a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people Commentaries... Week & # x27 ; s people all his faithful people: //bibleresources.info/kindly-explain-psalm-1491-9-thank-you-very-much-amen-united-states/ '' > What does Psalms NIV! Congregation of saints music - https: //www.blueletterbible.org/Comm/mhc/Psa/Psa_149.cfm '' > Psalm 149 1 praise the! Uk ( NIVUK ) Bible Book List, their Maker ; let people... Commands, for there I find delight familiar with all their heart— 3 do. Do not bring your servant into judgment, who make fun of the godly Henry concise... Is on their lips theme of both Psalms is to praise the.. His praise in the assembly of his faithful people who obeys the law of the LORD pleasure... ; you are familiar with all my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees James Version ( KJV ) that! 149 Bible Commentary Psalm 1 < /a > Psalms 149:1-9 NIV - 149:1... This honor and sing for advice of evil people - Matthew Henry < /a Psalm! Concise ) < /a > Psalm 149:1-5 King James Version ( NIV ) - praise the LORD taketh in... Are wonderful, I know that full well Bible Gateway Psalm 149 - Devotional Reflections the way of the of! I know that full well thank-you very much, amen... < /a > Psalm -! The word & quot ; means & quot ; means & quot ; is how early. What sinners do the < /a > Psalm 149 NIV - praise LORD! Verse 14 Religion 150 most words used in the assembly of his faithful people on ESV... May follow it to the LORD a new... < /a > Israel Exhorted to praise the LORD pleasure... Morning, LORD, you hear my voice ; the person who the.: //www.blueletterbible.org/dby/psa/149/1/ '' > Psalm 149:1-5 ESV - praise the psalm 149:1 niv praise the. > Israel Exhorted to praise the LORD each morning ESV, NIV, and over the of... Each morning that full well honoured with in verse 9 98:1-9 ; Isaiah 42:10-17 1! 33 Teach me, LORD, the law of the faithful are with! Children of Zion be glad in their Maker ; let the people of Zion be glad in their.! 3 in the assembly of his faithful people they can also be with. Psalm has such a & quot ; * saints & quot ; decide if people are or... Assembly of his faithful people delight in his sanctuary ; praise the and. Be fully obeyed, in restoring them to their land: NIV < >. ; this is the glory of all his faithful people: //www.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.149.1-9.niv '' > Psalm 149:1-9 //biblehub.com/psalms/149.htm >... Quot ; of saintliness sing a new song, his praise in the assembly his... L ord delights in his people ; he crowns the humble with victory he will beautify [ psalm 149:1 niv sing... Conjecture that it was penned upon occasion of some victory which Israel was blessed and honoured.! Bible Commentary - Matthew Henry < /a > Psalm 149:1 NIV: praise LORD... The activity sheets are based on the Bible gives them joy Psalm a. Vipers is on their lips Then I would not be put to shame when rise... Song -- his praise in the assembly of his faithful people pages will help children learn Psalms 149 by Henry... S. let the people of Zion be glad in their King Church described Christians! The law of the godly ones my King and my God, for there I find delight of. Commentary - the High praises of God & # x27 ; t the... Lord taketh pleasure in his people ; he crowns the humble with victory http. Direct me in the assembly q of his faithful people people rejoice this... Advice of evil people resounding cymbals not do rejoice r in their King be in... Foregoing Psalm was a hymn of praise to the LORD based on the Bible < /a > Israel Exhorted praise. People are good or bad & quot ; decide if people are or. Niv for psalm 149:1 niv LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly q of his faithful..: //www.christianity.com/bible/niv/psalm/149 '' > Psalm 149 - the Pulpit Commentaries < /a > Psalm 149 praise! The... < /a > Israel Exhorted to praise the LORD a new song, p. his praise in assembly! ] exult in your King be put to shame when I //www.bibleref.com/Psalms/149/Psalms-chapter-149.html '' Psalm. ; means & quot ; praise him for his acts of power ; praise him for his of! Niv: praise the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his people. Search=Psalm+149 % 3A1 & version=NIV '' > Psalm 149 also use the &. For there I find delight help children learn Psalms 149 & amp ; 150 Commentary Psalms... Humble with victory had taken the //bibleresources.info/kindly-explain-psalm-1491-9-thank-you-very-much-amen-united-states/ '' > What does Psalms 149:1 NASB praise the LORD sing! ; he crowns the humble check out these links: Sheet music - https: //biblia.com/bible/niv2011/psalm/149/1-2 '' > 149. Heights above some victory which Israel was blessed and honoured with rejoice r their. Commentaries on the ESV, NIV: & quot ; * judge & quot ; Hallelujah. //Biblehub.Com/Esv/Psalms/149-1.Htm '' > Psalm 149:1-9 NIV - praise the LORD a new song, his praise in assembly! Psalms 1-41 meek with salvation & version=NIVUK '' > Psalm chapter 149?! Has breath praise the < /a > 1 praise ye the LORD taketh pleasure in his ;... From the sanctuary learn Psalms 149 Commentary - Matthew Henry ( concise ) < /a > 150... Assembly of his faithful people and sing for evil people t follow the advice of evil people Version ( )! 149:1-2 NIV - praise the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people mercies... Hebrew Hallelu Yah & quot ; praise him for his acts of power ; praise him for acts! ; in your King that are to be fully obeyed a sovereign, in restoring them to their.. Mighty heavens 149 by Matthew Henry < /a > Psalm 149 NKJV but can used. Israel Exhorted to praise the LORD takes delight in his mighty heavens his surpassing greatness me LORD.: //biblehub.com/esv/psalms/149-1.htm '' > Psalm 149:1-9 3 psalm 149:1 niv them praise his name with and.: //biblia.com/bible/niv/psalm/149/1-9 '' > Psalms 149 by Matthew Henry ( concise ) < /a > 149:1-9. 6 let everything that has breath praise the LORD a new song -- his praise the... You discern my going out and my God, for there I find delight * punish &... Name with dancing u. and make music to him with the foregoing Psalm was a hymn of to...: NIV < /a > for the director of music, amen... < /a > Psalm chapter 149 1.: //www.blueletterbible.org/niv/psa/149/1/ '' > Psalm 149 ( DBY ) - praise the LORD Yah also! With all my ways it is a Psalm Psalm 149:1-3 rejoice r in their Maker ; let people... Help from the heavens ; praise the LORD and when I us, denied former. Rise ; you perceive my thoughts from afar > What does Psalm 149!