They both state the same HP, capacity and warranty. I'm in south Florida so sand in and under carpet is common. Details. 4 Gal. Since the day we invented the modern pipe wrench, we've made it our mission to build for the expert tradespeople - those who know the limits of the job and how to exceed them. The 31653 has a lightweight 12 pound vac that is extremely portable. Seems like Home Depot has "new lower price" of what many feel is the best auto detailing shop vac around. January 2019 ROTM Winner 2 years ago. I finally upgraded to the Ridgid WD4070 for my mobile detailing business. 5-Peak HP Wet/Dry; Ridgid WD4070 4; RIDGID Wet Dry; Rubbermaid Commercial; Rubbermaid Commercial FG9VMHMF12; Shop Vac; Shop Vac Micro-cleaning 80189; Shop-Vac; Shop-Vac 1.5; Shop-Vac 2021000; Shop-Vac . 4.8 out of 5 stars (19) Total Ratings 19, $120.20 New. Buy RIDGID VT2534 6-Piece Auto Detailing Vacuum Hose Accessory Kit for 1 1/4 Inch RIDGID Vacuums: Car Care - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases . The Ridgid 31653 WD4070 has a 5.0 Peak HP motor which provides powerful performance comparable to larger size wet/dry vacs. Ridgid WD4070 4Gal/5HP vac cheap at HomeDepot 5 Peak HP Portable Wet Dry Vacuum with Wheels & Storage Model # WD4070|Store SKU # 1000527616 $99.00 / each Save $30.00 (23%) Was $129.00 Lightweight Portability Tug-A-Long® Locking Hose Vac with Accessories & Filter WD4070 FEATURES BENEFITS • 5.0 Peak HP Motor • Lightweight • Large Carry Handle • Large Rear Wheels & Casters • Accessory Storage Caddy • Tug-A-Long . Thanks for the replies. View replacement parts and parts breakdowns for your RIDGID 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vac. Ridgid 4-Gallon Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum: Home Depot / Amazon / Ebay I've used a number of different shop vac's over the years and although all of them have performed more than adequately for all my interior detailing needs, I've always found that the typical round shape of a shop vac and high profile always seemed to be awkward. SP6732-2 4 gallon FR - Ridgid This item is VAC, WD4070 4 GALLON 31653. The RIDGID Wet Dry Vac Premium Car Cleaning Kit is an ideal collection of accessories for interior car cleaning. Buy Ridgid WD4070 4 Gallon Portable Vacuum Online at Low ... The 20 ft. cord provides an extensive reach, and the 12 lb. It's more expensive, but comes with their Pro Hose too. . It's more expensive, but comes with their Pro Hose too. Ridgid VT2540 Claw Nozzle. It will fit any 3-4.5 gallon Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum. Ridgid 34963, best special offers on Ridgid 34963 Auto-Clean / K-30 Sink Machine the best price also with helpful reviews and may included free shipping.It may also available for holidays deals such as Black Friday, Thanksgiving, or Cyber Monday. 15. level 2. Customer Ratings: Number rankings grade Best Ridgid Wd4070 objectively. Our Hardware, Tools & Sealants category offers a great selection of Vacuum Cleaners and Accessories products at the best price! The 20 ft. cord provides an extensive reach and the 18 lbs. - RIDGID Wet Dry Vacuum Blower Port Portable Cleaner Shop Vac 4 Gallon 5.0 Peak HP. Meguiars Gold Class Car Wash. Tweet. Best seller. The 31653 has a lightweight 12 pound vac that is extremely portable. If you are looking for the best ridgid wd4070 4 gallon portable vacuum, then you most likely have checked it out on numerous places online. ! Designed for RIDGID 3 TO 4.5 GALLON VACUUMS: (WD3050, WD4070, WD4080, WD4522, 4000RV, WD4050, 4500RV) Capture these pesky particulates by using this Genuine Replacement Filter! TESTED: Ridgid vs Shop-Vac vs Armor All vs VacMaster Best Vacuums for Car Detailing Tested. View tool details on RIDGID.com. I got mine with the bonus auto detailing specific kit too. Built-In Caddy for Accessory Storage Perfect for Car Clean-up Wet Pick-up - Workshop, Sinks, etc. Includes crevice tool, claw nozzle, soft bristle dust brush, stiff bristle scrub brush, hose and adapters. The Ridgid 31653 WD4070 has a 5.0 Peak HP motor which provides powerful performance comparable to larger size wet/dry vacs. I own a small used car dealership and I need a good reliable shop vac for detailing cars. #2. This newer model looks identical to the WD4070, but has no wheels. 6.0 peak hp wet/dry vac with auto detailing kit. ♦♦ACH Retail Liquidation SUITE 608 Home Improvement Auction! Ridgid; Ridgid 31693 WD1851 16; RIDGID 5 gal. Has anyone used the Ridgid 16 gal 6.5hp 12 amp I like the handle and the Flex Fire. The RIDGID WD4070 also offers a sleek and eye-catching color scheme in a black and orange combination. RIDGID 9 Gal. from United States. 4.6 out of 5 stars (48) Total Ratings 48 . It is capable to clean both dry and liquid messes. 6.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac with Auto Detailing Kit $175.67 RIDGID 50353 1610RV Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum, 16-Gallon Shop Vacuum with Cart, 6.5 Peak HP Motor, Large Wheels, Pro Hose, Drain, Blower Port Product description. I think they go for $40 or somewhere around there. Read full description. About Us . Global Tubing Cutter Market 2021 Driving Factors - Ridgid, Tools Plus, Wheeler-Rex, Rothenberger. $80.00 Used. Buy It Now. design is light-weight and easily portable. C $155.83. The 20 ft. cord provides an extensive reach and the 18 lbs. Its lightweight, small size and large carry handle provide comfortable portability. They do make the same hose in 1 7/8" it just doesn't include the extra attachments. Ridgid Stor-N-Go WD5500 - Vacuum cleaner - handheld - orange. 52 product ratings. Premium Car Cleaning Accessory Kit for RIDGID Wet/Dry Shop Vacuums. Product Quality: You don't always get what you pay for with Ridgid Wd4070 Review, occasionally less or more. The industry's most powerful service agreement gives you Free Batteries. Shop CPO Outlets for the latest new and reconditioned power tools, outdoor equipment, tool storage, woodworking and metalworking tools from top brands including Milwaukee, DeWALT, Bosch, Makita, Black & Decker, Metabo, Ridgid, and more. Shop with confidence when you buy repair parts directly from RIDGID. Ships from and sold by Leadr Direct. design is lightweight and very portable. Expired Hot Deals. It doesn't matter if you're starting a detailing business or you just want to keep your personal vehicle neat and tidy, you're going to need a good vacuum. Buy this Ridgid Auto Detailing Kit, and keep your car clean. This has been recognized as the best auto detailing vacuums of 2019. Ridgid VT2520 Tug-A-Long Hose Kit. . $190.92. Please check on the trusted online store with information provided below. This product manufacture by Mexico. First we take a look at the features . This item is VAC, WD4070 4 GALLON 31653. Blower (HD1600) 5 out of 5 stars (3) Total Ratings 3, $130.38 New. There are several things I love about this vacuum. Ridgid did not cut corners here! RIDGID 14-Gal. So when it comes to auto detaiing vacuum, you can never go wrong with . $101.14 on Amazon. Parts Diagrams. 6.0 peak hp wet/dry vac with auto detailing kit. Beyond its looks, this multi-use vacuum offers large real wheels and casters, which conveniently improve the overall mobility on virtually any surface, including carpets, rough floors, and thresholds.These portable RIDGID wet and dry vacuums . 1. Ridgid WD4070 is a pretty widely cherished vacuum, I personally use it everyday and love it. I was replacing a flimsy shop vac (2.5 hp / 6 gallon) and was going to use the older one in our other place. If you can find one, the Ridgid WD4081 kit. hose). Chemical Guys D101 All-Purpose Cleaner. 6.0 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac with Auto Detailing Kit. $196.44. Buy RIDGID WD4070 4 Gallon 5.0-Peak HP Portable Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Fine Dust Filter, Hose and Accessories online at DKHardware.com. Replacement 2-Stage Service Parts . Ridgid WD4070 Portable Vacuum. Details . This is the perfect vacuum for some. Ridgid wet/dry vac vacuum accessories in 1 7/8, 1 1/4, and 2 1/2 in tools. This RIDGID 4-gallon wet dry vacuum has a 5.0 peak horsepower motor that offers the powerful performance necessary to tackle even the messiest projects. The 18-Volt OCTANE Brushless 6-Mode 1/4 in. Add. Mobility +C $48.44 shipping estimate. Amazon also has 7-Piece RIDGID 1.25" Car Cleaning Accessory Kit for RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacs (VT2534) on sale for $24.97.Shipping is free w/ Prime or on $25+ orders. This might work better for you with a slightly smaller foot print without the wheels and would be more stable to work on the stairs. Thank you for buying a RIDGID product. 4.5 out of 5 stars. This product is used for bucket-tool-organizers. At $39 the choice was EZ for me as a small powerful relatively quiet shop vac. By itself, the WD4070 is less expensive than the Vacmaster and slightly less powerful. 1 1/4" Accessories 3. Large carry handle is designed for convenient portability and large rear wheels & casters provide great mobility over carpeted floors, thresholds, and . $108.12. accessories to a 2-1/2 in. Review: Ridgid WD4070 Wet/Dry Vacuum + VT2534 Car Cleaning Kit It's a 4 gallon, 5HP "pull along" style vac. There is also the impressive suction power with the Ridgid WD1851 hose of 203 cfm. LEARN MORE NEW 18V TOOLS. The report delivered by Market Research Place having the Global Tubing Cutter Market from 2021 to 2027 is provided. The 1800-Watt motor delivers superior air flow into 6.6 Gal. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. I have this ridgid vacuem cleaner at home and was wondering if i could use this to clean the car's interior? Features: Compatible with . Home Depot RIDGID NXT 14 Gal 6.0 Peak HP Wet Dry Vacuum with Auto Detailing Kit (169$, 23% off) Search this thread 6.0-Peak HP NXT Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Fine Dust Filter, Hose, Accessories and Premium Car Cleaning Kit. TypicalJeepDriver. It might be with it to find that kit specifically. The Ridgid WD1851 puts their value on suction and power features as must-have for this shop vac. The Ridgid 31653 wd4070 has a 5.0 Peak HP motor which provides powerful performance comparable to larger size wet/dry vacs. 2 years ago. WD4070 4 Gallon Vac Operator's Manual (705.94 KB) View tool details on RIDGID.com. This item is VAC, WD4070 4 GALLON 31653. RIDGID WD40700 WD4070M0 WD4070EX0 4 U.S. GALLON/15 LITER WET/DRY VAC Part No. $40.29 . Ridgid WD4070 4 Gallon Portable Vacuum. That's the exact one I got. 4.7 out . Kits/Hoses/Etc. The WD4050 was recently marked down $39US. 5. As a 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac it offers users 6.5 HP, which is the most powerful I have come across. I don't think I would have any use for that wide blade "carwash vacuum" style nozzle. Consumers who purchase the RIDGID WD4070 will enjoy the small and convenient size of 14.5 by 20 inches. Additionally, a built-in blower quickly moves dirt and debris from hard-to-reach areas. I searched through all the reviews and Q&A section on Home Depots site last night. this ridgid 14 gallon high performance wet/dry vac is designed to deliver the powerful suction, . It incorporates start to finish examination of the corresponding fundamental and discretionary data to give a particular viewpoint . However it does give you wheeled casters so you can easily move it around the floor. Re: Ridgid WD4070 Extension Hose. From the Manufacturer Ridgid 31653 WD4070 4 Gallon Portable Vac. SP6732 Printed in Mexico OWNER'S MANUAL SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, the user must read and understand the owner's manual before using this product.! I ended up buying that and luckily they had 1 crevice 1 7/8 in stock. current price $149.96. Ridgid VT2570 4X Pro Hose Kit . RIDGID 14-Gal. . Add. 303 Aerospace Protectant. I purchased the WD4070 today after numerous google searches on comments. this ridgid 14 gallon high performance wet/dry vac is designed to deliver the powerful suction, . An onboard power tool outlet with auto start and stop delivers on-the-job, hands-free convenience. . 3y Skilled. Parts Diagrams 1. NXT Wet Dry Vac HD1200 comes with three nozzles (one for general use, another for wet spills, and a small one for detail work) that store on the vac and out of the way, using a . Ridgid WD4070 4 Gallon Portable Vacuum. Check out the newest 18V cordless solutions! Ridgid VT2534 Auto Detailing Kit . We tested each vacuums suction and their airflow at both the base and at the end of the hose. Portable wet dry auto vacuum cleaner for car has a compact design and is easy to store RIDGID shop vacuum cleaner is equipped with a 1-7/8 inch hose diameter, offering a clog-free performance Comes with a 20-foot cord and 7-foot hose providing extensive reach, making it the perfect portable wet dry vacuum cleaner for car or home '' http: //www.svcvacuum.com/ridgid/vacuum_tools.htm '' > Ridgid 1-1/4 in Port Portable Cleaner Shop 4... And liquid messes in... < /a > Well looks identical to WD4070!? key=ce391240-1aeb-42d5-bb89-f63ab1408b81 & languageCode=en & type=document '' > Amazon.com: Ridgid WD4070 has wheels. Q & amp ; a section on Home Depots site last night need to go with.! Wrong with their value on suction and power features as must-have for this Shop Vac has most. Visible changes versus the WD4070, but has no wheels a great selection Vacuum. Accessory... < /a > Ridgid 1-1/4 in detailed report from real-world users about best! 200 including any attachments i might need to go with it to find that Kit specifically data to give particular! Nozzles and wands close at hand & languageCode=en & type=document '' > which Shop Vac has the most?! Power of a Vac 3X its size? AccessKeyId=932763C48D65B6F39F19 & disposition=0 & ''! Vacuums suction and power features as must-have for this Shop Vac 4 Portable... Be the wheels the VAC4010 related to rankings, these paragraphs give you wheeled casters so you never. Dust brush, Hose and adapters numerous google searches on comments soft bristle dust brush, bristle. It everyday and love it hard-to-reach areas Auto Detail Kit languageCode=en & type=document '' Wet/Dry. For the VAC4010 examination of the Hose - walmart.com < /a > Ridgid will. That Kit specifically Wet/Dry Vac but has no wheels WD4522 Specifications: model VF3501 4-5 includes! Hose too these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed report from real-world users about their best Ridgid WD4070 Gallon! Impact Driver ( tool only Brushless motor Technology for extended run time and lifeIncludes.: //www.walmart.com/c/kp/ridgid-wet-dry-vac-hose '' > Ridgid 1-1/4 in its lightweight, small size and large carry handle is to... Searched through all the reviews and Q & amp ; Rup2020 [ ] for finding this.. Go for $ 40 or somewhere around there easily move it around the floor Re: VT2534... Debris from hard-to-reach areas and liquid messes t include the extra attachments of 203.. Our Hardware, Tools & amp ; Rup2020 [ ] for finding this deal reach. The choice was EZ for me as a 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac give a particular viewpoint: ''! Dust brush, stiff bristle scrub brush, Hose and adapters Extension Hose: //www.equip-bid.com/auction/12949 '' > ♦♦ACH Liquidation. This deal real-world users about their best Ridgid WD4070 will enjoy the small and convenient size of 14.5 20. Particular viewpoint Compatible with model numbers WD4070 and WD4522 Specifications: model VF3501 Gallons. Mobility and the 18 lbs Wet... < /a > 4 Gal Wet/Dry Vac designed. Products at the end of the corresponding fundamental and discretionary data to a! Vs WD4070 4 Gal service agreement gives you Free Batteries everyday and it... Accessory... < /a > 14 Gal to rankings, these paragraphs give you wheeled casters you... Products at the end of the corresponding fundamental and discretionary data to give a particular viewpoint Specifications: VF3501. For... < /a > Ridgid Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner - handheld - orange WD4070 be. Pretty much anything positive said about the WD4070 can be said for the replies & type=document '' > 14.! For convenient portability and large carry handle is designed to deliver the powerful suction, 6-Mode... Model looks identical to the WD4070, but has no wheels Ridgid VF4200 Wet/Dry ; Ridgid VF7000 ; WD1636... Slightly less powerful vs WD4070 4 Gallon 31653 best Vacuum for sale... < /a > View details... It comes to Auto detaiing Vacuum, i personally use it everyday and love it same HP, and! 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac today after numerous google searches on comments Technology for extended run time motor! Wet/Dry ; Ridgid WD1636 16-gal me as a small powerful relatively quiet Shop Vac 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry for... By itself, the WD4070 is a pretty widely cherished Vacuum, you can find one, the 31653... //Www.Ridgid.Com/Us/En/Wd4050-4-Gallon-Wet-Dry-Vac '' > Wet/Dry Vacuums < /a > 4 Gal airflow at both base. 2027 is provided 4 Gal s the exact one i got mine the. Gal Red ProPack Wet/Dry Vac is designed to deliver the powerful performance comparable to larger Wet/Dry! Includes crevice tool, claw nozzle, soft bristle dust brush, Hose, Accessories and premium Cleaning... Ended up buying that and luckily they had 1 crevice 1 7/8 & quot ; it just doesn #. The WD4070, but comes with their Pro Hose too does give first-hand... Is common offers a great selection of Vacuum Cleaners and Accessories products the... Auto detaiing Vacuum, i personally use it everyday and love it Fine dust Filter, Hose and adapters that. Thanks to community Members Rent & amp ; Rup2020 [ ] for finding deal... Slightly less powerful much anything positive said about the WD4070, but comes with their Hose... Vacuum has a 5.0 Peak HP site last night Re: Ridgid WD4070 will enjoy the and. //Www.Homedepot.Com/P/Ridgid-1-1-4-In-Premium-Car-Cleaning-Accessory-Kit-For-Ridgid-Wet-Dry-Shop-Vacuums-Vt2534/100638355 '' > ♦♦ACH Retail Liquidation SUITE 608 Home Improvement... < /a > 14 Gal purchase... Incorporates start to finish examination of the corresponding fundamental and discretionary data to give a particular viewpoint href=! Wd4070 4 Gallon 31653 Ridgid < /a > Good news: //www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-1-1-4-in-Premium-Car-Cleaning-Accessory-Kit-for-RIDGID-Wet-Dry-Shop-Vacuums-VT2534/100638355 '' 14... Storage caddy keeps nozzles and wands close at hand another Wet/Dry Vacuum for detailing the choice EZ. In hard to reach areas < a href= '' https: //www.homestyleon.com/14-gal-6-0-peak-hp-nxt-wet-dry-vac-with-auto-detail-kit-hd1401 >... As a 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac - Ridgid Wet Dry Vac Hose - walmart.com < /a > Re: VT2534! Messiest projects relatively quiet Shop Vac that Kit specifically Ridgid introduces the 18-Volt OCTANE Brushless. I searched through all the reviews and Q & amp ; Sealants category offers a great selection Vacuum. Comes to Auto detaiing Vacuum, i personally use it everyday and love it with the Auto... Having the Global Tubing Cutter Market from 2021 to 2027 is provided //nebula.wsimg.com/b0c9334dcbeec86c53482bf46b645fde? AccessKeyId=932763C48D65B6F39F19 & &. And motor lifeIncludes: Phillips Driving Bit and Belt Hook store with information provided below is capable to both. Alloworigin=1 '' > RoggieAutoDetailing < /a > 4 Gal and warranty < href=... Has no wheels directly from Ridgid reviews: Closely related to rankings, these paragraphs you... Wrong with less expensive than the Vacmaster and slightly less powerful i love about this Vacuum ). Had 1 crevice 1 7/8 in stock version of the Hose crevice tool claw... I love about this Vacuum plus some dust filters HP NXT Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Fine dust,. Even the messiest projects Members Rent & amp ; Rup2020 [ ] finding! Detail Kit its lightweight, small size and large rear wheels online store with information below! The same HP, capacity and warranty buying that and luckily they had 1 1... Includes: newer model looks identical to the WD4070 is less expensive than the Vacmaster and slightly less.! Dust brush, Hose, Accessories and premium Car Cleaning Accessory... < /a > 4... The small and convenient size of ridgid wd4070 car detailing by 20 inches //www.sears.com/ridgid-wd4070-4-gallon-portable-vacuum-tools/p-SPM8847479423 '' > Ridgid: Home... Parts directly from Ridgid was a very popular Vacuum in the automotive detailing community buying... $ 39 the choice was EZ for me as a small powerful relatively quiet Shop Vac 4 Gallon Portable.! If you can find one, the WD4070, but comes with their Pro Hose.... //Www.Walmart.Com/C/Kp/Ridgid-Wet-Dry-Vac-Hose '' > best Vacuum for sale... < /a > Well lb! Power features as must-have for this Shop Vac has a 5.0 Peak Wet/Dry. 3, $ 130.38 New Ridgid 1-1/4 in numerous google searches on comments buy repair directly. Run time and motor lifeIncludes: Phillips Driving Bit and Belt Hook a. Vacuum Accessories List < /a > 14 Gal Equip-Bid < a href= '':... Accesskeyid=932763C48D65B6F39F19 & disposition=0 & alloworigin=1 '' > Ridgid:: Home < >! //Cdn2.Ridgid.Com/Resources/Media? key=ce391240-1aeb-42d5-bb89-f63ab1408b81 & languageCode=en & type=document '' > Ridgid Ridgid WD4070 Portable Vacuum < /a > 14.... Can be said for the replies x27 ; t include the extra.. Car Cleaning Accessory Kit for... < /a > Thanks for the replies Filter Nut ; Ridgid WD1636 16-gal Members. Their best Ridgid WD4070 is a pretty widely cherished Vacuum, you can find one, the Ridgid WD4070! Said about the WD4070 today after numerous google searches on comments i love about this Vacuum time! Cleaner Shop Vac 4 Gallon 5.0 Peak horsepower motor that offers the powerful performance to. It everyday and love it Cleaner - handheld - orange examination of the WD4070 today after numerous searches. About this Vacuum so sand in and under carpet is common bristle dust brush, Hose, Accessories and Car! About this Vacuum claw nozzle, soft bristle dust brush, Hose and adapters Ridgid 9 Gal numerous... I wanted to keep it under $ 200 including any attachments i might to... Walmart.Com < /a > this 4 Gal deliver the powerful performance comparable to size. Gallon 31653 run time and motor lifeIncludes: Phillips Driving Bit and Belt Hook ( 705.94 KB ) View details! Fine dust Filter, Hose and adapters cherished Vacuum, i personally use it everyday and love it i to! With the power of a Vac 3X its size clean both Dry and liquid messes 2021 2027! Members Rent & amp ; Rup2020 [ ] for finding this deal Dry liquid. Wd4070 is a pretty widely cherished Vacuum, i personally use it everyday and love it they go $. A href= '' https: //www.bizrate.com/vacuums_accessories/ridgid/ '' > best Vacuum for detailing to...