Inverted light microscope, capable of fluorescence microscopy. This microscope is attached to a VisiTech 'VT-Eye' confocal setup, and Bohlin Gemini rheometer.
- 30 images per second (512 x 512 pixels); up to 400 images/s for reduced field of view
- Ultra-fast 3D acquisition: 256 x 256 x 100 pixel 3D image, 1 per second
- Z-scan up to 100 microns with 100 nm resolution
- Multi- wavelength excitation laser, at 488, 569 and 633 nm
- Reflection mode capability
- VoxCell software for easy control and data management